Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC (25791 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Goke7: 11:34am On Oct 18, 2016
jbcul4ril:
The big question.....Is FFK already broke to not sort for alternative account to ask his wife to withdraw from? There is more that beat the eyes. Una never chi chun chin yet

Many of the looters are getting broke now, may be the reason obanikoro [after all the noise of being an american citizen] came back to face his issues once and for all.

Most of these pdp politicians don't have a life or career outside politics, reason they are praying that something should happen to PMB or APC to boost their chances of coming back to aso rock to continue dining with all the witches and wizards abati spoke about grin

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by ebenholer(m): 11:46am On Oct 18, 2016
To be sincere even though I don't engage in partisan politics, yet still I will say that the efcc comment this time is absolutely out of tune with reality. I cant give their comments this time a reasonable meaning.
Efcc cannot always be right and truthful always, their actions cannot always be applauded cos they humans that always been influenced.
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by greatjoey: 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
eistien:
sometimes I wonder how fayose became governor

which state in Nigeria does EFCC not have the right to make arrest?

Ekiti people, is this how you want to be governed?
cutting pormo and eating at the local buca.

stomach infrastructure, with which you will definitely still go hungry.

what has fayose done towards job creation or towards the development of Ekiti state? other than insult the president and make absurd and derogatory remarks.

Ekiti people stand up to this man and demand that he do what he was elected to do instead of going to market places and preaching hate

Somebof you guys are so deranged and shallow in thought that you believe any trash from one side and disregard other side. Why so sure that Fayose trully said so?
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Ayatullah(m): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
FEMI FANIKAYODE IN FINANCIAL CRISIS!
The only thing that could explain the reason why Fanikayode's wife could attempt withdrawing money from an account UNDER WATCH is nothing but financial desperation! Nothing else could have explained that. They are crying underneath and smiling and making loud noise in public.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
Bhol28:
All these trials u are calling Media Trials for your information are concurrently going on in several Courts of law.EFCC investigates and charge suuspects to court.Yet some wailers will call PMB a tyrant.Tyrants throughout the world dont wait for courts decisions.That is why the Judiciary is being scrutinized.They are to be blamed for all the delays in the ongoing trials.
really? so tell me which courts the innocent judges have been charged to?
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Laid2001: 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
All of the above no dey niii

saintdennis:
If i become president nigeria, i'd reduce nigeria's population by @least 50 million.

We have to even the scales.

How can illiterate, gullible, tribalistic sentimental people totally outnumber the sensible ones?

If I force military conscription they'd just launch a coup within one year so better to exterminate them.

Better to set an INTEGRITY TEST with just one question.

Q: if mr Ayo is arrested/investigated for corruption which is the likely reason/motive for the EFCC's action.

A: because he is a member of pdp
B: because he criticises pmb
C: because he is from a section of the country
D: because of his past actions (when pmb was H.O.S) i.e bad blood
E: because he is corrupt(suspect)

Easiest and most transparent way to select the 50million to be exterminated.

I'll happily face ICC n get my life sentence...#patriot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) / Report Of Imo State Ward Congress Appeal Committee (Photos) / Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Sprays Money On Residents Of His State From SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.