Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,953 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' (3293 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. / I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kilonis:
As far as I'm concerned, this is nonsense.
Asfaras ayam concerned,your opinion doesn't count;kindly fucck off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by honeygirl17: 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
Winnelyn:
if you know you will come here to start condeming please just read and go no one is a saint here undecided There are some things that have the absolute certainty to kill the moment when you’re both in the throes of passion i am goiung to list out these things you should never let waves of passion carry you away to do, unless you want to douse the flames grin

1. Never turn down a 'condom' request
Whether you are the male or the female in the situation, if one wants to use a condom and the other doesn’t, then that is a sign that your sexual paths should not be crossing at this time.

2. Never skip pre-intimacy because its very important
This is especially the case for women, who sometimes need a little more attention than men do before they can feel ready to go ahead and engage in the main event.

3. 'Never answer your phone during sex
I don’t care if it’s the Pastor or the Queen of England, answering your phone during sex is the ultimate turn off for your partner who is trying to give you satisfaction in the moment!

4. Never call out the wrong names during sex
Calling out the name of your ex during sex is a sure-fire way to end the night on a climax-less and depressing note! cry

5.Never shy away from kissing during sex
For some reason some people have a thing about not kissing during sex, but kissing is one of the most intimate things you can share and it makes the whole experience so much better.

6. Never settle for faking it
If you get in to the habit of faking an orgasm, your partner is never going to know you aren’t satisfied, Instead, try to guide them in the right direction so that you can reach ultimate bliss! angry

7. Never focus on your own pressure over others
The point of sex of for a couple to give each other pleasure, so if you focus on yourself only, you are losing the integral part of the connection that makes sex so great.

8. Never be as quiet as a mouse
Sex is all about making your partner feel something, so if one of you is as quiet as a mouse, then the atmosphere is going to be really strange and not sexy at all. undecided

9. Never be too Rough on a partner
This is all about communication, If your man is going too hard with his hands or any other part of himself, then you need to tell him! the same goes for a woman if her hands are squeezing a little too tight! wink

Cc Lalasticlala Dominique mynd44 undecided

Any lady that calls the name of another guy in the other room has multiple partners. sweet Berl lipsrsealed mah no talk grin
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Winnelyn(f): 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kilonis:
As far as I'm concerned, this is nonsense.

guy swerve abeg
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Kilonis(m): 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
IamDino:

Asfaras ayam concerned,your opinion doesn't count;kindly fucck off.
you must be a child from a divorced family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Kilonis(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
Winnelyn:

guy swerve abeg
watch your manners kid.
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kilonis:
you must be a child from a divorced family.
Lol,humour me more.
My parents ain't like your foolish and brainless parents.
Get lost.

2 Likes

Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by honeygirl17: 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
IamDino:
My body is okay.
Lolll I thought its the other room
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by saintfellow(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
Winnelyn:

tell me you didn't learn from the post undecided pretender
hmmm i learnt something sha.
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Kilonis(m): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
IamDino:

Lol,humour me more.
My parents ain't like your foolish and brainless parents.
Get lost.
Showing traits of an antagonistic upbringing. You should really consider growing up, there's not enough time in the world anymore.

1 Like

Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Winnelyn(f): 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kilonis:
watch your manners kid.

hey wtf are you by the way, if you don't like my post why not get your fvcking azz outta here and stop wailing liike a dying ram
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kilonis:
Showing traits of an antagonistic upbringing. You should really consider growing up, there's not enough time in the world anymore.
Lukatyew talking about growing up.
You dinnor know me and you came up with a baseless talk that my parents are divorced.
Bro,pour loamy soil on your legs and water your head daily.
Thank me later. cheesy
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Winnelyn(f): 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
saintfellow:
hmmm i learnt something sha.

good for ya!
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by AngelAhnie(f): 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by handsam(m): 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
Winnelyn:

hey wtf are you by the way, if you don't like my post why not get your fvcking azz outta here and stop wailing liike a dying ram

Beautiful grin
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Bossontop(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hmmm....lemme park ooo ayam coming
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Kilonis(m): 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
IamDino:

Lukatyew talking about growing up.
You dinnor know me and you came up with a baseless talk that my parents are divorced.
Bro,pour loamy soil on your legs and water your head daily.
Thank me later. cheesy
I only typed that because you showed characteristics of someone who had a troubled childhood. Maybe you were beaten and starved more times than normal, perhaps that's the reason for your childish hostility. Or maybe there's a girl you like who isn't paying attention to you and you maybe do not know how to approach this child like you. There are maybe few more things I have deduced from this your behavior, but for the sake that I could be your parent, I forgive you.
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Kilonis(m): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
Winnelyn:

Reading your message directed at me, and I could deduce you also have life struggles. It would not be fair to trade words with a physically challenged person.
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Kilonis(m): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
handsam:

Lol. grin Dude, If only One cared,

If only we caredundecided

Then maybe, just maybe your unappealing plan to be important might work grin

Mofo!undecided
This one is also a child seeking to impress, maybe you have a crush on the author of this topic, have you told her?

All your childish struggles I know.
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by handsam(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
Winnelyn:

that pig alike creature wanto be forming saint here

Holy

Say no more! grin

Kilonis step up!

*Carries hammer*

Pull off your cloths and lie down here!

Raise your legs up!

Now you shall be castrated! Any last words holy man?!:-/

*Castrates him wickedly* grin
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Delicious22: 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
handsam:

Beautiful grin
Calling him a mofo? That's not cool. I knw you came here to defend her, but use the right words. Caution her also. She insult at any given opportunity.
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Kilonis(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
handsam:

Holy

Say no more! grin

Kilonis step up!

*Carries hammer*

Pull off your cloths and lie down here!

Raise your legs up!

Now you shall be castrated! Any last words holy man?!:-/

*Castrates him wickedly* grin
Unfortunate children, thinking life is a joke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
handsam:

And the castrated rētarded mofo begins to utter spurious mendacities! grin Ever wondered why you've been so miserable? grin

You derive pleasure in obviously being retarded instead of knowing who is not to be angered! grin

I am your god, lower being!

Bow! grin
Lol Baba,the uncircumcised mofo gatz bow.
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Kilonis(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
handsam:

And the castrated rētarded mofo begins to utter spurious mendacities! grin Ever wondered why you've been so miserable? grin

You derive pleasure in obviously being retarded instead of knowing who is not to be angered! grin

I am your god, lower being!

Bow! grin
This is only the effect of watching too many cartoons at an old age, my younger children at some point will find cartoons irritating, but you cherish them, you wallow in your unfruitfulness, you say thank you to your mother after every meal, you have no idea what it means to be human, you're still a nest baby who has been overfed and blinded by a mother's smothering.

Here you are talking god's and lower beings when you have not even encountered a boss at a local firm or even a foreman at a little factory, exchanging words with you will be the least less honourable thing I will ever do in life. Have a nice evening hand Samuel, and please tell Winnie Lyn that you like her, life is too short anyways.

1 Like

Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Kilonis(m): 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
IamDino:

I don't know if I'm to blame the devil for your grave stupidity or your village people because from what I see,the stupidity is ingrained.
But guess what? God works in mysterious ways. God will heal you from it before this year runs out.
The only thing for you to do is acknowledge and believe that you'll be healed.
Fucck off my mention till you're made whole,goan sin no more.
Hahaha. The little child who suffered from depression at childhood, channel this energy used online into supporting your mother, it will prove a lot more productive on every part.

2 Likes

Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by handsam(m): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
Delicious22:
Calling him a mofo? That's not cool. I knw you came here to defend her, but use the right words. Caution her also. She insult at any given opportunity.

K?
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Audray(f): 8:51am On Oct 19, 2016
*Observing
Just observing*

Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by IdeyFindWife: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
Audray:
*Observing
Just observing*

wetin u dey observe?
all these big gals & small boiz forming biggest?
Abeg, make we go theOtherRoom make we go finish that your diary sci-fi supuergirl diary jarey...
u just leave persin hanging since that time, ehn undecided?
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Meeky(m): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
Winnelyn:
if you know you will come here to start condeming please just read and go no one is a saint here undecided There are some things that have the absolute certainty to kill the moment when you’re both in the throes of passion i am goiung to list out these things you should never let waves of passion carry you away to do, unless you want to douse the flames grin

1. Never turn down a 'condom' request
Whether you are the male or the female in the situation, if one wants to use a condom and the other doesn’t, then that is a sign that your sexual paths should not be crossing at this time.

2. Never skip pre-intimacy because its very important
This is especially the case for women, who sometimes need a little more attention than men do before they can feel ready to go ahead and engage in the main event.

3. 'Never answer your phone during sex
I don’t care if it’s the Pastor or the Queen of England, answering your phone during sex is the ultimate turn off for your partner who is trying to give you satisfaction in the moment!

4. Never call out the wrong names during sex
Calling out the name of your ex during sex is a sure-fire way to end the night on a climax-less and depressing note! cry

5.Never shy away from kissing during sex
For some reason some people have a thing about not kissing during sex, but kissing is one of the most intimate things you can share and it makes the whole experience so much better.

6. Never settle for faking it
If you get in to the habit of faking an orgasm, your partner is never going to know you aren’t satisfied, Instead, try to guide them in the right direction so that you can reach ultimate bliss! angry

7. Never focus on your own pressure over others
The point of sex of for a couple to give each other pleasure, so if you focus on yourself only, you are losing the integral part of the connection that makes sex so great.

8. Never be as quiet as a mouse
Sex is all about making your partner feel something, so if one of you is as quiet as a mouse, then the atmosphere is going to be really strange and not sexy at all. undecided

9. Never be too Rough on a partner
This is all about communication, If your man is going too hard with his hands or any other part of himself, then you need to tell him! the same goes for a woman if her hands are squeezing a little too tight! wink

Cc Lalasticlala Dominique mynd44 undecided

this is the realest babe i av seen on nairaland.very frank and doesnt give a damn.if other ladies were this real with sexuality,the world would be a lovely place to live in.kudos babe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When All Your Friends Are Girls And Feel Cool Chilling In Your House / Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. / I Think She Wants To Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.