Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! (44858 Views)

Photos Of Twin Sisters Who Got Married On The Same Day To Their Sweethearts / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" / Two Nairalanders Finally Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by Greataausim(m): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
Primary couple.... Awesome
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by Codyt(m): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
soberdrunk:
............and the only thing chics in my primary school remember me for is pooing in my pants angry angry, i remember last year i met one of my primary school classmates in Heathrow and she goes "Oh my you are that dude that took a dump in class yeah!?" Am like its 25 years later you all should let it rest angry angry angry
That's wicked! cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
Happy Married Life

#make-UP
#tooMuch
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by ConcNiggress56(f): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2016

you mean they have been playing hide and seek before they graduated to "daddy and mommy" games since day 1?

the girl must have used blood covenant to tie him down
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by sexymoma(f): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by westive21(m): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
the head master and the head mistress wan compress the girl die for the second photo....una dey see am
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by lonelydora: 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kdiva stay there and be doing shakara for me while girls are wedding every Saturday.
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by dacovajnr: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
kinggogo:
Nice

Irrespective of recession many pipu still dey go altar
Oga you know when dem go don start to dey save the wedding money? Primary school: Piggy Bank, Secondary school:Kolo, University:Esusu, Employee: Bank..now tell me how recession go hit them undecided
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by westive21(m): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
the head master and the head mistress wan compress the girl die for the second photo....una dey see am........and the boy black die..he must be one of the dullards no wonder he dey back back
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by UchaNwababa: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
Only God Knows How many Pricks Dis Girl has Damage B4 Bringing Dis Kpomo to Dis Young Man.
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by Tobyshegz(m): 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
Pray she wount end up in the "other room"
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by theGistsonline: 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
GurlFriend:
Remember Adeniyi Okubanjo and Lara Akinyemi who were classmates in primary school, lost contact and later reconnected on Facebook in 2009? Niyi had his eyes on her since primary school. He vowed that he would marry the first girl he dated and that person turned out to be Lara his primary school sweet heart.

Over the weekend (14th and 15th October) they finally wedded in grand style. My good friend Moji Delano, who was one of the bridesmaids at the event shared photos from the joyous occasion.

http://mojidelano.com/2016/10/the-doctor-weds-the-accountant-see-primary-school-sweet-hearts-who-made-it-to-the-altar/
why all the red berets The man dey cult ni
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by Kdiva(f): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
lonelydora:
Kdiva stay there and be doing shakara for me while girls are wedding every Saturday.

lol... if I'm married already nko?

1 Like

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by lordkhalifa(m): 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
can't even remember any of my primary school homies, probably 99.9% of them are either married or with kids , here I am still bubbling...
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by wildchild1: 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lovely couple

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
soberdrunk:
............and the only thing chics in my primary school remember me for is pooing in my pants angry angry, i remember last year i met one of my primary school classmates in Heathrow and she goes "Oh my!!! you are that dude that took a dump in class yeah!?" Am like its 25 years later you all should let it rest angry angry angry
You don't mean it shocked
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by henryadex(m): 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
e be like say all hin frend don born finis
God's blessings till death do you part is all my wishes
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
The cap just ruined every damn thing ...smh

My first love is a ho today
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by santos123(m): 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
dating at primary skul ,d guy b baddo

1 Like

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by hssl(m): 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
cool
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by stred: 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lol. My primary school cheesy.. mrs Olupitan still looked wicked cry
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by MrHenshaw: 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
kinggogo:
Nice
Irrespective of recession many pipu still dey go altar

The best time to go to the Altar. 2 ARE BETTER THAN 1. "RECESSION OVERULED"
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by ReorxTohGan(m): 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
This Man(husband) Go Dy Secret Cult!
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
This is nice....
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
This is nice. I and Aderonke could be like this but na primary school eye she still take dey look me...
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by benjanny(m): 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
proverb 19:14 House and riches are the inheritance of fathers: and a prudent wife is from the LORD.
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by airmark(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kennyortega:
undecidedNa wa o. Why are all these long time relationship couples* getting married this year?

em..em...em (mmm) cheesy cheesy
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by Cholls(m): 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

you mean they have been playing hide and seek before they graduated to "daddy and mommy" games since day 1?

the girl must have used blood covenant to tie him down
my sister u fine no be lie shocked
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by Mendelssohn(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
What's the moral lesson for their future children? To start dating while in primary school?
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by mascot87(m): 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
I cannot believe i am in that pix shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That is my set in the primary school at Grait international School ota shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I can still recognize a few of the guys in that pix i.e Akinyemi (We both attended Iganmode grammar school) and others that i cant remember there names. Congrats guys
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by ventilation: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
So you are slightly above 30 and you will be carrying mouth here anyhow like say everybody be your mate undecided
soberdrunk:
............and the only thing chics in my primary school remember me for is pooing in my pants angry angry, i remember last year i met one of my primary school classmates in Heathrow and she goes "Oh my!!! you are that dude that took a dump in class yeah!?" Am like its 25 years later you all should let it rest angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Sitting Inside Car Boot / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. / Passionate Photo Of The Day (pic).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.