Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! (44860 Views)

Photos Of Twin Sisters Who Got Married On The Same Day To Their Sweethearts / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" / Two Nairalanders Finally Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by soberdrunk(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
ventilation:
So you are slightly above 30 and you will be carrying mouth here anyhow like say everybody be your mate undecided

Sorry sir!! Sir if you are above 40, why are you on "Nairaland" instead of "government house" with your 'mates'?? angry angry
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by soberdrunk(m): 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
ventilation:
So you are slightly above 30 and you will be carrying mouth here anyhow like say everybody be your mate undecided

Sorry sir!! But sir if you are above 40, why are you on "Nairaland" instead of "government house" with your 'mates'??
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by lonelydora: 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kdiva:

lol... if I'm married already nko?

I will cry my eyes out. Hahaha.
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by ibkgab001: 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
Oju pupa obo dudu
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by Nickymezor(f): 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Wow, this is cool.. smiley.HML to dem
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by don4real18(m): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
2dugged:
long lost lovers getting married is the new trend, make I go find my secondary school crush, he has to put a ring on it o
And now that you have found me
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by sagar3230(f): 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
KingsleyCEO:
Happy for them o.
Hello lara & niyi smiley
congratulations for your marriage and your future life
niyi photo look like Roman reigns wallpaper - http://www.wallpapersfestival.com/wallpapers/wwe/roman-reigns/ (see this link)
and lara photo like [url]alexandra daddario wallpapers - http://www.wallpapersfestival.com/wallpapers/hollywood-actresses/alexandra-daddario/[/url]
and [url]http://www.wallpapersfestival.com/wallpapers/hollywood-actresses/demi-lovato/[/url]

grin

Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
don4real18:

And now that you have found me
just state the name of your secondary school so I can confirm
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by Edum13656: 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
I like that teacher (head mistress)
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by toshmann(m): 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
kinggogo:
Nice

Irrespective of recession many pipu still dey go altar

I wan make congi kill people on top wetin recession don do already? People de born pikin during war, wetin be recession?
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by Burgerlomo: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
soberdrunk:
............and the only thing chics in my primary school remember me for is pooing in my pants angry angry, i remember last year i met one of my primary school classmates in Heathrow and she goes "Oh my!!! you are that dude that took a dump in class yeah!?" Am like its 25 years later you all should let it rest angry angry angry
lol
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by TeamSimple(m): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
Yorubas sabi organise weddings sha. Just look at those pictures cool
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by ventilation: 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
soberdrunk:

Sorry sir!! Sir if you are above 40, why are you on "Nairaland" instead of "government house" with your 'mates'?? angry angry
Lukatew! Any where I am, I can access NL easily cheesy do you copy? Ku igbadun, it's a faceless forum, I can be anybody wink
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by soberdrunk(m): 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
ventilation:
Lukatew! Any where I am, I can access NL easily cheesy do you copy? Ku igbadun, it's a faceless forum, I can be anybody wink

Okay sir!! Well done sir!! Barman!!!! Give "His excellency" one very cold Gulder grin grin
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by okekekelechib(m): 11:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
mine is d same guys...
I met my wife after 14yrs of our primary school. we were classmates at king David nur&pri school Irete,owerri. its possible n happy for dem.
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by divineRx(f): 7:37am On Oct 19, 2016
HML to d 1daful couple..anyway Divine was here
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by sweetilicious(f): 9:04am On Oct 19, 2016
Getting married to someone that loves you genuinely is a beautiful thing. Wish them a happy home.
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by ClassCaptain(m): 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
hmmm
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 19, 2019
Very incredible smiley
Re: Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! by Jjennecco: 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
Happy married life. So beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Sitting Inside Car Boot / Passionate Photo Of The Day (pic). / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.