Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

#ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) (36788 Views)

Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) / #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes / Reno Omokri Bursts Another PMB Goof On Twitter (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Noneroone(m): 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
When the peter obi hired holigans finish trending on twitter, he should come and test his might at the polls.

3 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by stzy(m): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
My top 3 governors of Anambra state:
1. Peter Obi
2. Obiiano
3. Ngige

Rest na scam

2 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Kingsley10000: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
stzy:
1. Peter Obi
2. Obiiano
3. Ngige

Rest na scam
why put obiano ahead of ngige?do u know what ngige did with meagre resources in 2003

2 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Kingsley10000: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
Progressive01:
Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun, were this news about Buhari trending on whatever, it would have been on the fp even before the first page is exhausted. Here's a trend on twitter and the comments here are already on page 2 yet nothing!!!

What manner of moderation is this
no talk too much make dem no ban you
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Chef2000: 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
Progressive01:
Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun, were this news about Buhari trending on whatever, it would have been on the fp even before the first page is exhausted. Here's a trend on twitter and the comments here are already on page 2 yet nothing!!!

Just leave them......all you'll be seeing of fp is Cossy Orjiakor boobs this, Stephenia Okereke blue gown that.

nairaland dey f.uck_up.

2 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by CHANNELStv2020: 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
HE KILLED HIS OWN PEOPLE HE IS A TRAITOR.
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by malton: 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
[/b]I
modath:
One cannot stop emphasising this.... If lie waka waka for a 100yrs, na one day truth go overtake am!! Thought he is the best governor ever liveth? smiley

*Food for thought*. But why do these people keep messing themselves & their own up in full public glare!!! [b]have some dignity people!!!
Na wah oo! sad

Hehe. Forget hatchet men earning their pay; that man hasn't done shiii. More than 90% of the infrastructure on ground were laid by his predecessors.

Asides empowering Aguleri and environs, he has no notable achievements, unless of course, if someone counts those three needless flyovers as such.

We are on ground here - living very close to him, in fact. It's why we laugh and move on to the next topic when those pouring with false encomiums by sycophants filter in.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by realglobe: 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
Africonji:
shocked shocked shocked

https://twitter.com/hashtag/ObianoIsAFailure

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, OAM4J
Africonji all these nonsense will not save you and your paymaster peter obi.. Let the disgruntled fools keep fooling themselves, the whole world know obiano is 100 times better than obi and peter obi's political career is dead

3 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by realglobe: 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
stzy:
[s]1. Peter Obi
2. Obiiano
3. Ngige

Rest na scam[/s]
Anambra top 3 governors
1. Obiano
2.Ngige
3. Peter obi

1 Like

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by realglobe: 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
Progressive01:

There is no rubbish like this trending on twitter. africonji should show proof it trended and not some tweets from disgruntled elements

1 Like

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by realglobe: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
gwales:
Arresa come and see the ugwu exporter
Africonji and the haters will keep hating, obiano is busy working.. Africonji we dont want godfatherism again in Anambra, tell peter obi he is wasting his time or better still, adopt him for abia state since you like him so much.. lol

4 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by modath(f): 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
malton:
[b][/b]I

Hehe. Forget hatchet men earning their pay; that man hasn't done shiii. More than 90% of the infrastructure on ground were laid by his predecessors.

Asides empowering Aguleri and environs, he has no notable achievements, unless of course, if someone counts those needless three flyovers as such.

We are on ground here - living very close to him, in fact. It's why we laugh and move on to the next topic when those pouring with false encomiums by sycophants filter in.

Waoh! ! God will help ALL of them.

4 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by realglobe: 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Anybody telling you that Anambra state governor Willie Obiano is a failure is not a truthful person.

I don't stay in Anambra but I visited last month, Not only that I visited, I spent 3 days with my parents in Onitsha before going back to Lagos.

So during the 3 days I spent, I went round to interact with folks that stay in the state.

The general consensus is that Willie Obiano has done well though there is still room for improvement but Anambarians who stay in that state praised him for the improvement in security and the innovation he is doing in the Agricultural sector.

You can then imagine my shock this afternoon to see a trending hashtag on Twitter that Obiano is a failure.

In an ironic twist of fate, most of the people trending that hashtag are not from Anambra and have not visited the state before.

Let us not forget, Peter Obi was not impressive in his first term but he went ahead to leave a legacy during his second missionary journey.

Oh yes! A lot of people in Anambra from my interaction with them are expecting the governor to cut down on the over bloated government that he is running, according to one of the person I spoke to, the governor does not need a special Assitant on Fishery to make an impact. A call I support too but if you grew up in Anambra state, you will agree with me that the state never had it this good in terms of security. I remember when our elites were afraid to come back home, reason: Kidnappers will kidnap them if they come but today that unsavory story is history.
I remember vividly when Awka the state capital used to look like a glorified village. Today the story have changed and Awka is wearing a new look courtesy of the innovation and improvement that the governor did in Awka.

Anambra is one of the few states that still pay civil servant salaries. My mum is a civil servant so I know she receives her alert 24th of every month.

I can go on and on but you see to tar Obiano as a failed Governor is one that my conscience won't allow me to accept.

If Governor Willie is a failed governor? Where do you place Governor Ortom of Benue,Rochas Okorocha and Rauf Aregbesola of this world?

I read today that Governor Amosun insulted Ogun state civil servants who were demanding for their salaries which is their right and a governor who is consistent in meeting his obligations is a failed one?

Is Governor Willie Obiano perfect? The answer is no

Has he done well? The answer is yes.

Is there still room for improvement? The answer is yes.

https://www.facebook.com/chukwudi.iwuchukwu/posts/1422731527755633

Africonji kam biakwa.. grin grin grin

042austino you see what we argued about Awka earlier in bold? cc Noneroone

2 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by nonsobaba: 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
That thief called peter obi was a total failure in anambra. Thank God for Obiano. He has really turned things around.

1 Like

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by realglobe: 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
nonsobaba:
That thief called peter obi was a total failure in anambra. Thank God for Obiano. He has really turned things around.
Peter obi has deceived many of these low intellect youths with propaganda. Any surprise why peter obi is the only former governor in Nigeria that still runs his complete media team he used when he was governor on full time employment.

Valentine Obienyem (SSA Media) is still on full time employment for peter obi (he is the one that snaps photos of obi pushing trolleys, trekking.. etc and posting on social media)
Joe Martins Uzodike - Commissioner for information - still on full time employment for peter obi (infact he speaks on sponsored radio shows for Peter obi every week)
Social Media Team - still on full time employment for peter obi

And yet this man is no longer a public servant.. Question is what does peter obi want? africonji!! yeye

3 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by fergie001: 12:03am On Oct 21, 2016
KINGwax007:
My Igbos brothers, must you bring down your heroes, just because of N500??

Can't you just point him the areas you wanted him to improve on?

1 Like

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by fergie001: 12:06am On Oct 21, 2016
KINGwax007:
My Igbos brothers, must you bring down your heroes, just because of N500??

Can't you just point him the areas you wanted him to improve on?
My brother,am Igbo like u,if they do sth wrong,chastise and criticise them,y pamper them?When they are embezzling,they do not pamper security votes,etc.
We instinctively criticise Okorocha,PMB and co,Obiano is no exception.I cannot hold a brief for him because Politicians at all levels,have not done well,am hopeful that those areas that are troublesome should be looked in2 ,not just now but for future generations.
PS:When are we going 2 discuss Abia ,on that day I will put on black,
Shalom.
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by fergie001: 12:12am On Oct 21, 2016
realglobe:

Peter obi has deceived many of these low intellect youths with propaganda. Any surprise why peter obi is the only former governor in Nigeria that still runs his complete media team he used when he was governor on full time employment.

Valentine Obienyem (SSA Media) is still on full time employment for peter obi (he is the one that snaps photos of obi pushing trolleys, trekking.. etc and posting on social media)
Joe Martins Uzodike - Commissioner for information -
still on full time employment for peter obi (infact he speaks on sponsored radio shows for Peter obi every week)

And yet this man is no longer a public servant.. Question is what does peter obi want? africonji!! yeye
Honestly,where is it a crime 4 him to carry on his media team?
Bigger ?,this team is been paid by who?Anambra State Govt or Obi himself,if d former,Obiano should be arrested for using state money to offer political assistance 2 his friend,otherwise,it has no basis.
Obi is no saint,but in this game of thrones,know where u stand,y u are there,and defend it as much u can.not unmindful that these men need pawns to take their "queen"

1 Like

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Adannaify: 12:14am On Oct 21, 2016
My ruined state. I weep for my state. Our leaders are wicked. A governor that is sleeping on a 55million naira bed. God please come to our rescue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by nonsobaba: 12:43am On Oct 21, 2016
realglobe:

Joe Martins Uzodike - Commissioner for information - still on full time employment for peter obi (infact he speaks on sponsored radio shows for Peter obi every week)

Lol. Peter Obi is such a foool. He is still hoping that Obiano will pay him the 7 billion naira that he requested from Obiano as settlement for supporting the candidacy of Obiano. Joe-martins made mention of it.

3 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Kingsley10000: 1:40am On Oct 21, 2016
this obi vs obiano saga don tire me
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Noneroone(m): 6:34am On Oct 21, 2016
realglobe:

https://www.facebook.com/chukwudi.iwuchukwu/posts/1422731527755633

Africonji kam biakwa.. grin grin grin

042austino you see what we argued about Awka earlier in bold? cc Noneroone
Obiano is the most worker friendly Governor in history of the state. He starts paying workers and teachers on 24th, he pays science teachers and teachers posted to rural areas a special allowance. In addition to four thousand graduates recruited by obi four months to the end of his eight years tenure, obiano recruited more and still increased their salaries by 14%, pay them timely including some incentives like a bag of rice each every December. 1000 housing units for worker is due for take off (i pray he starts and completes it.)

obi despite having a highly under staffed civil service, had industrial dispute with almost all the unions and most times paid in the second week of a following month.

4 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Kingsley10000: 8:11am On Oct 21, 2016
obiano Carry go

2 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by asha9: 11:58am On Oct 21, 2016
propagandists have invaded the twitter. I have got a news for you, Obiano is the best...you can take that to the bank of America! cool

3 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by porshuch: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
Shame on PDP and it's propaganda. Once beaten twice shy. Never ever again will PDP rule anambra again. ANAMBRA IS FOR EGBENE OKUKU. SHAME ON PETER OBI.

2 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by asha9: 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
porshuch:
Shame on PDP and it's propaganda. Once beaten twice shy. Never ever again will PDP rule anambra again. ANAMBRA IS FOR EGBENE OKUKU. SHAME ON PETER OBI.

They want to bring PDP back to Anambra at all cost. We ain't going back to Egypt. Obiano is the best..record breaker within just 2yrs! APC and PDP please stay away from Anambra..

4 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
Chef2000:
It is no news that our people are realy suffering in the hands of this ugu selling bastard called Obiano

But here on nairaland nobody is ready to speak up because of his foolish media supporter's but we the real anambra people must break this yoke.

My Anambra people are seriously in need of help.

OBIANO is a failure!

if we can all realise both ipob and afonjas that our true enemy is the elite. our problems is half solved.

1 Like

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by tacy24(f): 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
Kickstart your career and TRIPLE your chances of getting a job with this exclusive 1-week training and a job fair!
In partnership with Poise Nigeria, Nigeria's leading career Development Company, SpotterHR is giving out 20 FREE SLOTS to the highest scoring candidates in this month's Spotter100 competition valued at N20,000

To Qualify for the Spotter100, you must:
-Complete your profile
-Upload a 30sec introductory video
-Upload your CV and relevant certificates
-Update your portfolio/experience
-Take the Spotter Aptitude Test

Have you registered for this months' Spotter100 competition? Participation in the competition is N200 only
To get started, go to http://spotterhr.com/spotter-test/
Deadline: 25th October 2016
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by MrRichy(m): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
opiaoku:
this obi's aides are really serious

Obiano should beep me up to help in fortifying his defense.

i have my grudges with both governors
Obi's grudges : The poor has no business with education ie education is not meant for the poor ie the poor are bound to remain poor forever very annoying statement and i hated him for that sooo much.

Obiano's grudges : not much grudges aside killing of unarmed Igbos.

so in this case i think am annoyed with Obi more because i hate the rich trampling upon the poor angry
i hate pompous bastards angry
i went to school for three years without paying nothing.... during Peter obi's tenure.
#GetYourFactsRight...

1 Like

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nateben:
No mb to comment.............. Obiano, biko.....
Tell me where you get that meme biko grin
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by porshuch: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
realglobe:

Peter Obi is a disgrace, he wants to return godfatherism to anambra politics, but Obiano refused, now he is using local urchins to fight obiano, peter obi's propaganda will never work, because an average anambra person knows that ebe eseru okuku egbene ka aga ebinye aka.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fayose Fails To Meet Bail Conditions / Surprises Await Nigerians, As Nominees Undergo Security Checks / Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.