Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

#ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) (36797 Views)

Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) / #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes / Reno Omokri Bursts Another PMB Goof On Twitter (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
Beautification of Onitsha by Gov Obiano

4 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
Housing development by gov Obiano

3 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by AmericanQuarter: 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
Willy is working! Inner streets being paved and marked!

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by SycophanticGoat: 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
ChappyChase:

e be like sey Enugu people case no too bad be that sha.
that's if you're being unbaias with your analysis

If you've been seeing my posts, then you'd know that I have no reason to be biased. We all know that Ngige was the best thing to happen to Anambra state and without him, we'd not have known that Anambra has/does have some financial capacity.

If not for Ngige, I'm pretty sure Peter Obi wouldn't have delivered one bit. But even with Obi's useless contract kickback tactics, he still delivered (even though roads he built were bit substandard unlike Ngige's) What are we seeing now with our most famous conman? Multiple taxation and extortion of citizens with little or nothing on ground to show for it.

In the area of infrastructure, you'll see Obiano's useless image makers post only one area snapped multiple times and from different angles and it never goes beyond that Onitcha-Enugu expressway, around Awka area.

2 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by SycophanticGoat: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
Kingsley10000:
anambra is really suffering in the hands of this incompetent buffon

Only the wise will keep bias aside and speak the truth for the good of his homeland... I choose to be among the wise...
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
more on housing

1 Like

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Call07034780891: 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
Why can't you bring your useless father so we can elect him?

[s]
SycophanticGoat:

If you've been seeing my posts, then you'd know that I have no reason to be biased. We all know that Ngige was the best thing to happen to Anambra state and without him, we'd not have known that Anambra has/does have some financial capacity.

If not for Ngige, I'm pretty sure Peter Obi wouldn't have delivered one bit. But even with Obi's useless contract kickback tactics, he still delivered (even though roads he built were bit substandard unlike Ngige's) What are we seeing now with our most famous conman? Multiple taxation and extortion of citizens with little or nothing on ground to show for it.

In the area of infrastructure, you'll see Obiano's useless image makers post only one area snapped multiple times and from different angles and it never goes beyond that Onitcha-Enugu expressway, around Awka area.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Nwomambala: 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
AmericanQuarter:
Willy is working! Inner streets being paved and marked!

Have you ever been to Oduke or Ibolo Obosi? Stop hyping a failure.

3 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
ABS transmission line newly acquired by Gov Obiano administration and he is building new complex for them that will be commission by the end of this year

1 Like

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by SycophanticGoat: 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
Call07034780891:
Why can't you bring your useless father so we can elect him?

[s][/s]

Cc Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy and Seun...

3 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Call07034780891: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

You should not be hurt because I said you should bring your father so we can elect him. Where was your father when others were going to school and thereafter being elected into offices lead? cool
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by nonsobaba: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
If a criminal and ritualist like Peter Obi could useless his own son, Eloka, for the purpose of making money, why should anyone be suprised if all his cover-up of 8 years are now being exposed to ridicule Obiano? The truth is that with the infrastructural decay that Anambra witnessed under Peter Obi rule, it will take more than Obiano 8 years to fix what the female-voiced thief damaged.
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by wiseoneking: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
Chef2000:
We must speak up!!

Anambra is really a cursed state.
Even here in lekki with their wealth and affluence still have more than these.There is no state without such pic. Whether you like it or not, Obiano is working and Anambra still remain arguably the state with the greatest human resources in Nigeria, and the second most urbanised state after Lagos state. With their 3 state capital: Awka (Administrative), Onitsha (Commercial) and Nnewi (Industrial), there is no such state with greatness like them. Obiano is working, i am a PDP man but APGA i support for beloved Anambra.

3 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
Encouraging and bring more investors to Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by UjSizzle(f): 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
MadCow1:
The Worst Flyover in Nigeria is in Awka..

They didnt even build only 1, they built 3 abi na 4 of them..

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Nna okwa 3 and I still don't understand why we have one at Amawbia express undecided
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by realglobe: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
UjSizzle:

Nna okwa 3 and I still don't understand why we have one at Amawbia express undecided
It is called foresight..

1 Like

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nateben:

I got them from BBM stickers
Wow. The url abeg
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
About to complete 1500 shops abounded in Oba by 2 previous administration before him and building four more new markets at different locations in Anambra Akwuzu market, Enugu agidi timber market, Ogunike trade center and Anambra Shoe market in Nkwere junction[/b]

3 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by realglobe: 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
where are the peter obi dogs that created this thread? Africonji and co are now on the run.. lol.. It is easy to say that peter obi was a failure because he had nothing on ground to counter it but saying same with obiano, the facts will just hit you and ut you to shame.

1 Like

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by jaybee3(m): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
UjSizzle:

Nne how far

I wan whisper something to you
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
More

2 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
Security

4 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Ilovemystate: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
Security

3 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
Security

3 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
Transportation

3 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by AmericanQuarter: 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
..all these in just under 2yrs? Obiano must be a magician!
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Progressive01(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
That person pouring smelly spittle all over my mentions should get this into his/her thick head- O'bingo is a pathological liar and a con-artist- propagandist per excellence, worse than Mbadinuju the fraudster.

Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by kiddkash(m): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ilovemystate:

Those attacking Obiano are from your region some of them are using Igbo names, some of them pretending to come from Anambra grin grin Obiano is better than those criminals leaders from your region who find it difficult to pay ordinary salaries, I have gone through the post they don't even know how to pronounce Ugu grin grin grin
instead of constructing roads the man just dey build unnecessary flyovers
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by MadCow1: 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
post=50393129:

Hater Kindly view the worst flyover in Nigeria and show us how many your Lazy governor built

Lol...

You are showing me one of the bridges my Governor built so calm the fhuck down.

Have you tried driving a trailer or long vehicle under that bridge before?

Even the exit of one close to Aroma has a huge blind spot that is bound to cause an accident.
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Call07034780891: 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
Okijajuju, are you now driving a trailer? By the way the trailer that brought a car in a container for a personal friend used the same Aroma. The same thing with other articulated vehicles that ply the route. I use to respect you but of recent you chats like someone that takes-in something..

MadCow1:

Lol...

You are showing me one of the bridges my Governor built so calm the fhuck down.

Have you tried driving a trailer or long vehicle under that bridge before?

Even the exit of one close to Aroma has a huge blind spot that is bound to cause an accident.

1 Like

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by MadCow1: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
UjSizzle:

Lol... That one no even make sense, but let's assume it was a futuristic idea.
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by AmarachiNnoli: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
Fake pictures. Second abia state loading!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Daura For Sallah. Photos / Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar / Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.