Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

#ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) (36839 Views)

Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) / #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes / Reno Omokri Bursts Another PMB Goof On Twitter (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by nonsobaba: 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
Peter Obi remains an everlasting foool. He should keep running around giving useless speeches and hiring goons to write trash against Obiano online. But he should remember that onye dago adago. He has been outsmarted and chased from the corridors of power, all he and his goons can do now is whine like Donald Trump because Obiano doesn't have a rival next year. All his opponents in PDP and APC are the same old cargos that umu anambra have since rejected.
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by asha9: 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
Obiano's midas touch within just 2yrs.. cheesy

The truth is that Obiano is not a local champion that is why so many people out there are intimidated by this guy's excellence.. cool

3 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by nonsobaba: 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
Obiano don't have 7 billion to give Peter Obi, the same man who used the head of his slowpoke son for money rituals.
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by NaijaFutbol: 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
Chef2000:
First of all, my name is Obikaobi from idemili south lga Anambra state.

I have been on nairaland and have been viewing as a guest before i registered on september.

I have found the lies upon lies being peddled by chino and other obiano media warriors here on nairaland and have come to expose the lies......

Anambra my state is a cursed state where many things are happening but some people here due to that they have been paid to peddle lies are here defending our cursed state.

Chai i weep for my state....We must expose these lies. nairaland and the world at large please come to our rescue.

Chef2000:
My name is Obikaobi from idemili north, we must expose obiano...chia i weep for my cursed state Anambra

North or South? Choose one and stick to it
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by nonsobaba: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ya fioba!
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by nonsobaba: 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
I wonder why Peter Obi and his goons think that the 7 billion naira that he is requesting from Obiano will satisfy him if all the monies he made from using the head of his only son for money rituals did not satisfy him.
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Alusiawkuzu: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
Most roads are now riddled with potholes owing to lack of maintenance. Obi gave us the best road network but most are failing under this drunkard.

2 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by SycophanticGoat: 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
ChappyChase:

can someone be seen workin and people say he is not
I just dont understand

It's only people that live far away that gets deceived by Obiano's online image makers. The infrastructural decay in Anambra is alarming yet all those dumb image makers knows how to do is post pics of some Awka flyover. Is that flyover (a project he didn't even initiate) the only thing Obiano wants to build for Anambra people all through his useless tenure?

Can you believe that even with the so much touted security improvements in Anambra, people loose their properties regularly? My uncle, whom is one of the governor's numerous special advisers, once lost his car when he went for a government function in the state. Can you believe that he didn't make it public as he was afraid that it will cause him his appointment? So it's safe to say that if you are within the government, you must praise the Governor whether he's working or not.

Ngige and Obi didn't need to wear some useless clothing with inscriptions like "Ngige is working" or "Peter Obi is working" but we all saw their works, unlike the present useless conman.

4 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by asha9: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
[s]
Adaifunanya:
We should speak the truth as it is. All these sending me private message to start lying seems to me absurd. Nwanne, obiano omeregi jazz? Mcheeew
[/s]

Chidiebere, so you decided to compile those pictures from Aba and post here? I hope you can see how Aba made the first and second page of this thread? I dey laugh you.. cheesy
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Alusiawkuzu: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
Adaifunanya:
We should speak the truth as it is. All these sending me private message to start lying seems to me absurd. Nwanne, obiano omeregi jazz? Mcheeew

Nne biko anyi malugo na Willie bu anuofia but biko kwusi foto ojoo gi.
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Alusiawkuzu: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
asha9:
[s][/s]
Chidiebere, so you decided to compile those pictures from Aba and post here? I hope you can see how Aba made the first and second page of this thread? I dey laugh you.. cheesy

Dianyi mechie onu gi there.You are a paid sychophant puting Anambra to ridicule before the world.

2 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Call07034780891: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
Alusiawkuzu:

Dianyi mechie onu gi there.You are a paid sychophant puting my hopeless father and mother to ridicule before the world.

But why are you calling your parents hopeless?
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Yyeske(m): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
They go online and upload pix of other places and old pix of some parts of Anambra that are in good order now. See hate, ndi Omambala, it's time we go alone. There are countries smaller than anambra that are doing well....Hong Kong, Singapore, Monaco, etc. Let's leave these hateful eediot. We will start from evicting ndi Imo from the largest drug market at headbridge then proceed to Awada and Fegge where they majorly live. They'll get sense then

2 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by nonsobaba: 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
If Peter Obi had used even one-tenth of the allocation he received in 8 years to do Anambra roads, our roads would still have been standing today. But all the roads that Peter Obi constructed collapsed after 5 months because he was doing substandard roads in order to steal state funds despite making too much money by using the head of his only son Eloka to do money rituals in 2001.
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by asha9: 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
Obiano's midas touch changed the once dreaded Upper-Iweka to garden of love.. cheesy

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by nonsobaba: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
nonsobaba:
If Peter Obi had used even one-tenth of the allocation he received in 8 years to do Anambra roads, our roads would still have been standing today. But all the roads that Peter Obi constructed collapsed after 5 months because he was doing substandard roads in order to steal state funds despite making too much money by using the head of his only son Eloka to do money rituals in 2001.
More revelations are still coming...
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Alusiawkuzu: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
asha9:
Obiano's midas touch changed the ones dreaded Upper-Iweka to garden of love.. cheesy

Why una want steal Okwute project? Odi egwu.

2 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Alusiawkuzu: 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
nonsobaba:

What has Willie the drunk done with all the money Okwute left for him? Oh 3 flyovers.

2 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Yyeske(m): 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
Obi did well and Obiano is doing great, wetin be una problem sef?

1 Like

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Adaifunanya: 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
Alusiawkuzu:

Nne biko anyi malugo na Willie bu anuofia but biko kwusi foto ojoo gi.
Gwa fa ka fa kwusi epromote anu mpanahu ana akpo Obiano. because each asi fa tulu in pictures, i ll reply with eziokwu in pictures too.
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by asha9: 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
Alusiawkuzu:

Why una want steal Okwute project? Odi egwu.

Obi is my guy but he didn't see it to this level! What about this below? Obiano's midas touch at work.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Adaifunanya: 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
Yyeske:
Obi did well and Obiano is doing great, wetin be una problem sef?
Obiano bu onye ori. Doing great n'elu gold bed.

1 Like

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by asha9: 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
Chidiebere Nwabekeyi, stop deceiving yourself..when I will descend on your Abia state don't cry like a clown.. cool

[s]
Adaifunanya:

Gwa fa ka fa kwusi epromote anu mpanahu ana akpo Obiano. because each asi fa tulu in pictures, i ll reply with eziokwu in pictures too.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Yyeske(m): 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

It's only people that live far away that gets deceived by Obiano's online image makers. The infrastructural decay in Anambra is alarming yet all those dumb image makers knows how to do is post pics of some Awka flyover. Is that flyover (a project he didn't even initiate) the only thing Obiano wants to build for Anambra people all through his useless tenure?

Can you believe that even with the so much touted security improvements in Anambra, people loose their properties regularly? My uncle, whom is one of the governor's numerous special advisers, once lost his car when he went for a government function in the state. Can you believe that he didn't make it public as he was afraid that it will cause him his appointment? So it's safe to say that if you are within the government, you must praise the Governor whether he's working or not.

Ngige and Obi didn't need to wear some useless clothing with inscriptions like "Ngige is working" or "Peter Obi is working" but we all saw their works, unlike the present useless conman.
Liar, as if cars are not stolen in advanced countries with better security. Hater
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Adaifunanya: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
asha9:

Obi is my guy but he didn't see it to this level! What about this below? Obiano midas touch at work.... cheesy
lies. Lies. Lies. This is the true anambra state and our gold governor

2 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by asha9: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
Obiano's midas touch, we can't count how many bridges he has done in just 2yrs.. cool

1 Like

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by nonsobaba: 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
Peter Obi is figjting Obiano with media goons because being an insecure person, he is uncomfortable that Obiano's government has outshined his. And Peter Obi takes it personal by getting angry whenever he sees Obiano's healthy son playing with his dad inside Governor's lodge Amawbia but quickly remembers that he couldn't give his own slowpoke son Eloka, whose head he used for money rituals, in 2001 such opportunity.

1 Like

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Adaifunanya: 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
Yyeske:
Liar
Mallam Yeske Liar Mohammed. When will be attending the next hajj?
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by nonsobaba: 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
nonsobaba:
Peter Obi is figjting Obiano with media goons because being an insecure person, he is uncomfortable that Obiano's government has outshined his. And Peter Obi takes it personal by getting angry whenever he sees Obiano's healthy son playing with his dad inside Governor's lodge Amawbia but quickly remembers that he couldn't give his own slowpoke son Eloka, whose head he used for money rituals, in 2001 such opportunity.
More revelations coming....ya fioba!
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Yyeske(m): 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
Adaifunanya:

Mallam Yeske Liar Mohammed. When will be attending the next hajj?
Tomorrow and with your father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With A Throwback Photo / Senator Kwankwaso And Rotimi Amaechi: Caption Photo / Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.