Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. (48646 Views)

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
SAMBARRY:
orisirisi

Monkey too dey throw shades.nawa o grin

Shaki na ma'n shey bi ora,egungun shey bi eran. grin

Wetin dey edible for your body na the erectile dysfunction wey you get abi body odour wet dey smell like suckaway abi your smelling face me I slap you house wen una dey que to go defecate. I find human being I no see am I see say na monkey dey .eranko jatijati

Lol! you for take style say make i send you my pics make you see TDH and i know you are tempting me to invite you to test my something abi? Tufiakwa..no be for here..i can not even have an attention with your unclad body in full glare because you are too local for my liking with your Yoruba accent. grin
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by SAMBARRY: 4:02am On Oct 25, 2016
Toks2008:

Lol! you for take style say make i send you my pics make you see TDH and i know you are tempting me to invite you to test my something abi? Tufiakwa..no be for here..i can not even have an attention with your unclad body in full glare because you are too local for my liking with your Yoruba accent. grin
even ape dey advertise itself grin

wonders shall never end grin

Abeg I no want vomit keep your irritating picture to yourself tongue

Tall dark and handsome ko tdh ni. You wey resemble chimpanzees with rotten tiny phenese tongue grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 25, 2016
SAMBARRY:
the one wey dey vomit yellow mucus? grin
Tufiaaaaakwa.na that kain phenese them dey open leg for.the thing wey Don enter pit latrine,gutter and suckaway grin

It's like you have hurt that person's feelings with harsh words before. Or maybe it's a man pretending to be a woman. I don't understand why she'd jump into the thread and start attacking you from nowhere.

Plenty funny people full Nairaland.
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by SAMBARRY: 5:39am On Oct 25, 2016
wink smiley cool

Is that so? cool
fellis:

It's like you have hurt that person's feelings with harsh words before. Or maybe it's a man pretending to be a woman. I don't understand why she'd jump into the thread and start attacking you from nowhere.

Plenty funny people full Nairaland.
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
SAMBARRY:
even ape dey advertise itself grin

wonders shall never end grin

Abeg I no want vomit keep your irritating picture to yourself tongue

Tall dark and handsome ko tdh ni. You wey resemble chimpanzees with rotten tiny phenese tongue grin

Oh my! like seriously! waking up at 4a.m to quote me?

I'm feeling so emotional right now...OK I give up, I get the message so please add my number so we can chat...
cos this kain desire you have for me is so so strong and in fact this is a purple light grin
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by SAMBARRY: 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
Toks2008:

Oh my! like seriously! waking up at 4a.m to quote me?

I'm feeling so emotional right now...OK I give up, I get the message so please add my number so we can chat...08023146046 cos this kain desire you have for me is so so strong and in fact this is a purple light grin
see desperation o grin

This one Don high on im semen grin

Both you and your phone go blow grin
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
SAMBARRY:
see desperation o grin

This one Don high on im semen grin

Both you and your phone go blow grin

Ok abeg help me comot my phone number for the quote since you have already copied it..thanks and expecting your message grin at last you succeeded in wooing me..kai! sharp babe.
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by SAMBARRY: 2:58am On Oct 26, 2016
Toks2008:

Ok abeg help me comot my phone number for the quote since you have already copied it..thanks and expecting your message grin at last you succeeded in wooing me..kai! sharp babe.
wooing an ape? grin

See self delusion o grin
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by meobizy(f): 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Group 4 are night newspapers and the very type who litter this forum.
If you do a study, you’ll realize the most consistent real female-posters here are night newspapers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / 1997 Vs 2018 Photos Of Kenyan Childhood Friends Who Became Couple / After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.