Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. (48605 Views)

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
Vikky014:
alright mingle ASAP
time dey go as u don reach 40 smething..u suppose dey ansa DADDY BY NOW OOO

E be like sey dem send you to me this evening ....abeg no make me dey think o .
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Vikky014(f): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
Toks2008:

E be like sey dem send you to me this evening ....abeg no make me dey think o .
I'm jst telling u d gospel truth. stop eying ladies..#MINGLE..Time is ticking...atleast dropping ur kids in primary sch wt gray hair is nt a good thing...TOKS MINGLE!™

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by chillbabe(f): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
May God bless u abundantly
bemind:
To the OP @Toksxxx

I guess this is a rebound from the "Cant marry a guy who earns N50,000" thread. It really hurts doesn't it? I've realized that guys who have absolutely, I mean zilch, zero chances with exceptional women in real life, always use this marriage subject to massage their overtly sensitive egos. Grading single women by age and hampering on how sad they are gives your ego a little relief, for once in your life you feel in charge. We can easily spot the weaklings because they obsess about single ladies.

Advice to striking women, please do not be perturbed by posts like this. The gentle man who posted this is a known wanke.r, by wanke.r I mean chronic masturbato.r, he is a sex addict, with a wife who literally threw him out.

Loosers like this get really pissed on sighting strong beautiful women who have re-prioritized their life goals, because it tends to remind them of their own failures and magnify their undignified lives. If this is the kind of speech you read to your self to help you sleep well at night, then carry on brother. It's sure better than suicide.

2 Likes

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Vikky014(f): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
Toks2008:

Why you dey quote me without a comment?
I jst did
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by doll912(f): 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
butanep:

You aren't making any sense. Learn to behave matured.

Lol... so Mr or Mrs Maturity, how has your maturity affected anyone or group or the society? Please, respect your "matured"sef...
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
bemind:
To the OP @Toksxxx

I guess this is a rebound from the "Cant marry a guy who earns N50,000" thread. It really hurts doesn't it? I've realized that guys who have absolutely, I mean zilch, zero chances with exceptional women in real life, always use this marriage subject to massage their overtly sensitive egos. Grading single women by age and hampering on how sad they are gives your ego a little relief, for once in your life you feel in charge. We can easily spot the weaklings because they obsess about single ladies.

Advice to striking women, please do not be perturbed by posts like this. The gentle man who posted this is a known wanke.r, by wanke.r I mean chronic masturbato.r, he is a sex addict, with a wife who literally threw him out.

Loosers like this get really pissed on sighting strong beautiful women who have re-prioritized their life goals, because it tends to remind them of their own failures and magnify their undignified lives. If this is the kind of speech you read to your self to help you sleep well at night, then carry on brother. It's sure better than suicide.

rotflmao! Chai see frustrated human being o...only me one..self-servicer, looser,lady threw me out and so on Chai! ...m*d people full nairaland o...abeg EMI ko ni MO ko ba e o...

This is a clear case that you need serious psycaltric evaluation because if you continue this way you will not escape a visit to that place before long

To think I was catching fun writing this as usual whereas somewhere in the world someone is dying over an innocuous write up....

Ode ni e ..If you know me one on one you will cry and curse yourself for showcasing your flishness on a popular online interactive forum such as this.

Infact you need a resounding e-slap because only a frustrated,hopeless and bitter hearted person will see something bad in what I wrote because even me wey write am did not mean to insult anyone...let me stop here because you are only an inconsiquential troll.
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by SAMBARRY: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
Toks2008:

Long time swerrie. .. how are you?
toks and it's dry never ending stewpeed list undecided
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by SAMBARRY: 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
Toks2008:

rotflmao! Chai see frustrated human being o...only me one..self-servicer, looser,lady threw me out and so on Chai! ...m*d people full nairaland o...abeg EMI ko ni MO ko ba e o...

This is a clear case that you need serious psycaltric evaluation because if you continue this way you will not escape a visit to that place before long

To think I was catching fun writing this as usual whereas somewhere in the world someone is dying over an innocuous write up....

Ode ni e ..If you know me one on one you will cry and curse yourself for showcasing your flishness on a popular online interactive forum such as this.

Infact you need a resounding e-slap because only a frustrated,hopeless and bitter hearted person will see something bad in what I wrote because even me wey write am did not mean to insult anyone...let me stop here because you are only an inconsiquential troll.
so it can pain it like this. Chaiiiii.the truth always hurts o.I wasn't even expecting her to dignify a thing like you.she just bared it all out more than what I expected

You can keep up with the rants wink

If you threaten with violence or any of your usual online tantrums I'll gladly derail this stinking thread tongue
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by SAMBARRY: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
Vikky014:
I'm jst telling u d gospel truth. stop eying ladies..#MINGLE..Time is ticking...atleast dropping ur kids in primary sch wt gray hair is nt a good thing...TOKS MINGLE!™
don't mind it.na only to make noise on nl it sabi.i doubt it has a job.24hrs always posting one bull sh&t to the other wink

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
Realhommie:
So much bitterness in ur post, over what if i may ask?

Perhaps there's something you know bout the Op that we don't coz i see ur profile says you just registered and i'm pretty sure you did for this purpose. No

Majority of persons see nothing wrong in the thread so please calm down and take tinz easy. Life is simple

My broda see me see wahala o..the bitterness no get part two and you know the amazing thing..the guy is a pathetic nuisance cos all he wrote lacks substance and I guess he or she must be a buffoon to use a new ID to write this trash
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Vikky014(f): 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
Toks2008:

GHEN GHEN
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by SAMBARRY: 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
grin grin
doll912:
So, what is the moral lesson of this post? In this recession that's when one jobless person will be posting something that doesn't translate to money. .......

Abeg Miss Genevieve Nnaji, I have a 105k dress for you...
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Vikky014(f): 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
SAMBARRY:
don't mind it.na only to make noise on nl it sabi.i doubt it has a job.24hrs always posting one bull sh&t to the other wink
LOL...hw r u dearie?
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Vikky014(f): 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
bemind:
To the OP @Toksxxx

interesting.....
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
SAMBARRY:

Send your cv to me and I will get you a job....You know what? I ought not to reply your type but you are just so idiotic that I just have to drop this.

When I see comments like this I usually pity your parents for wasting money on your education...for the records I'm a CEO of my company and an e-commerce consultant which gives me ample time to write stuffs at my leisure.

I really feel for shallow minded people like you because apparently you are a slave to the Labour market and your type must never be caught browsing during work hours...

Please grow up and be reasonable for once...the world belongs to smart people and not JOBBERS like you...Odensin
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Vikky014(f): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
Toks2008:

Send your cv to me and I will get you a job....You know what? I ought not to reply your type but you are just so idiotic that I just have to drop this.

When I see comments like this I usually pity your parents for wasting money on your education...for the records I'm a CEO of my company and an e-commerce consultant which gives me ample time to write stuffs at my leisure.

I really feel for shallow minded people like you because apparently you are a slave to the Labour market and your type must never be caught browsing during work hours...

Please grow up and be reasonable for once...the world belongs to smart people and not JOBBERS like you...Odensin
Toks can vex!!!!
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
Vikky014:

You know nothing about romance cos if you do you won't be writing this.
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by SAMBARRY: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
Toks2008:

LIAR!!!

LIAR!!!!
LIAR!!!!

LIAR ALERT SPOTTED! grin

CEO IN YOUR TOILET AND BATHROOM grin

Oniranu oshi grin tongue

Mio mo awon to'tan grin

For your mind you must br feeling cool with yourself that you have impressed your potential customers of the other room grin

Oloshi cheesy grin tongue

CEO ko ECO ni grin

See his smelling shirt telling his mother to bring her cv grin

Koni da fun e grin

You can take your mother and her cv to the other room to do what buhari does with aisha. Oloriburuku somebody, oloko toothpick grin
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by gentlegenius(m): 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
Toks2008:

You should be arrested.
There's no cause for alarm. I know what I'm doing with her and it's not what you think. I'm actually waiting for her to turn 18 before I take things to the next level. My reason for dating her now is just to guide her so that she doesn't make mistakes that will ruin her life and to scare away those maniacs who might want to capitalise on her innocence to mess up her body. Right now, I'm training her to be a good wife and she's responding well to it. For this reason I wouldn't like to loose her to another man so I'm already planning to marry her. I think the only way to get a virgin nowadays is to find among those below 18. This is why I dated a 16 year old girl and I count myself lucky that she's still a virgin and has promised to remain so till she reach 18.
If you have anything to say, feel free.
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by SAMBARRY: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
Vikky014:
Toks can vex!!!!
make e vex. I Don charge my phone grin

Be Looking like hiv infected thing on it's dp grin
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
Vikky014:
Toks can vex!!!!
Many frustrated people on nairaland. ..
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Vikky014(f): 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
Toks2008:

You know nothing about romance cos if you do you won't be writing this.
lol. when will u teach me about Romance nah?
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by SAMBARRY: 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
Vikky014:
LOL...hw r u dearie?
I'm fine jare grin

I'm here to give that hiv patient ,toks migraine before it sleeps. That's if it ever sleeps soundly grin
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by SAMBARRY: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
grin
Vikky014:
lol. when will u teach me about Romance nah?
grin grin grin grin

Check im toothpick well whether it's not suffering from erectile dysfunction o grin

I heard he w@nks and so people like it are prone to have issues with their John thomaa grin
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
gentlegenius:

There's no cause for alarm. I know what I'm doing with her and it's not what you think. I'm actually waiting for her to turn 18 before I take things to the next level. My reason for dating her now is just to guide her so that she doesn't make mistakes that will ruin her life and to scare away those maniacs who might want to capitalise on her innocence to mess up her body. Right now, I'm training her to be a good wife and she's responding well to it. For this reason I wouldn't like to loose her to another man so I'm already planning to marry her. I think the only way to get a virgin nowadays is to find among those below 18. This is why I dated a 16 year old girl and I count myself lucky that she's still a virgin and has promised to remain so till she reach 18.

I understand you but just try and make babies fast so that she will have a level of commitment because virgin or no virgin, there is always a secret desire by young naive ladies to explore..

So if she is OK with marriage then marry her and hope she does not go out to explore....this us why I prefer experienced lady.
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Vikky014(f): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
gentlegenius:

from ur write up..u only want a virgin dt u can disvirgin. so my question is y cant marry her at dt age u want to expose her to sex
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by SAMBARRY: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Toks2008:

Many frustrated people on nairaland. ..

ma show e pepper. Sholo stewpid ni? grin

Chief of wankers. Wey your office?obviously nairaland

Seuns houseboy grin
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
SAMBARRY:
LIAR!!!

LIAR!!!!
LIAR!!!!

LIAR ALERT SPOTTED! grin

CEO IN YOUR TOILET AND BATHROOM grin

Oniranu oshi grin tongue

Mio mo awon to'tan grin

For your mind you must br feeling cool with yourself that you have impressed your potential customers of the other room grin

Oloshi cheesy grin tongue

CEO ko ECO ni grin

See his smelling shirt telling his mother to bring her cv grin

Koni da fun e grin

You can take your mother and her cv to the other room to do what buhari does with aisha. Oloriburuku somebody, oloko toothpick grin

Were re o...*looks for rope to tie you*

Please stop trolling..apparently you are not stable up there judging from your rantings..
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Btruth: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
[s]Thank God i don't see myself on Op's list[/s] undecided
...it shows that you are still a pikin. sad
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Realhommie(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
Toks2008:

My broda see me see wahala o..the bitterness no get part two and you know the amazing thing..the guy is a pathetic nuisance cos all he wrote lacks substance and I guess he or she must be a buffoon to use a new ID to write this trash
Obviously....

Just be careful though, been following ur posts and you know a lot of peeps do not like you, their reasons aren't far fetched..

#Peace
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by SAMBARRY: 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
Toks2008:

I understand you but just try and make babies fast so that she will have a level of commitment because virgin or no virgin, there is always a secret desire by young naive ladies to explore..

So if she is OK with marriage then marry her and hope she does not go out to explore....this us why I prefer experienced lady.
chief adviser wey no get house grin

Minister of impotent men grin grin

You dey give advise to person when you never give yourself advise. grin
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Vikky014(f): 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin grin grin

Check im toothpick well whether it's not suffering from erectile dysfunction o grin

I heard he w@nks and so people like it are prone to have issues with their John thomaa grin
hahahahaha. SAMBARRY U GET MOUTH OOO. jst leave my Toks alone ooo. we r heading to the other room. no spoil show for us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? / MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.