Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,580 members, 7,823,518 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

11 Ways To Know He Truly Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Ways To Know He Truly Loves You (1676 Views)

How Do I Know He Loves Me? / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / How To Know If He Truly Wants A Possible Future With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Ways To Know He Truly Loves You by kayodescrib(m): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ladies often get scared of going into relationships today because of the fear of heartbreaks. Most ladies has suffered heart breaks that has affected their cerebral functioning and at such many has vowed to take revenge or never to date again.

Going in to relationships requires great care so has not to fall into the wrong hands and that is why I have prepared this article on 11 ways to know he truly loves you and let me put it to you that the best ways to confirm is that of 11 because there now perfect fakers who pretend perfectly to love you but does not.

Below are the 11 ways...leego..

1. Does he ALWAYS treat you with respect?

If his respect for you is inconsistent or only occurs sparingly, your relationship cannot flourish. In love, you cannot pick and choose the time and place to be kind, considerate, and respectful. Being considerate and respectful one day and rude and inconsiderate the next is not an option. Your partner either is all of these things or he is not. It’s really that simple.

2. He doesn’t mind acting silly to make you laugh.

You had the worst day of your life, and he starts dancing recklessly Latin music just to cheer you up. One of the true signs he loves you is that he does whatever it takes to see you happy. No matter the cost, if it’s going to put a smile in your face, he will do it. Love is not about taking, it’s about giving. Your boyfriend knows this universal truth deep inside him, so he offers joy and happiness at any given chance.

3. Do his actions match his words?

We all know the axiom “actions speak louder than words”. To know if he really loves you, you only need to observe his behavior. Does he talk to you with affection, care, and respect, but then bumps you out of the way when you order lunch or dinner? Does he tell you how much he loves you, but ignores you completely when you tell him what you would like to do that day?

The truth is, actions really do speak louder than words! Never fool yourself into thinking that his actions don’t matter. Put simply—he IS what he does! Ignore this notion at your peril, because it is actually the best test of whether he is capable of really loving you.

4. He supports you dreams.

You might have crazy plans to be the next Top Model, or take over from Oprah Winfrey when she retires. Or to sell millions of records and be the most famous pop star. One of the signs he loves you is that he never laughs with your dreams, no matter how insane they look. He is always behind you to support your decisions. Your boyfriend goes the extra mile to help you out when it comes to realizing your dreams. He treats your targets as they were his.

5. Are you an equal partner?

When someone really loves you, they treat you as an equal partner—as a person with an equal voice (and equal value) in your relationship. If he makes all of the significant decisions in your relationship and expects you to follow his directives as a second-class citizen, then he does NOT really love you. In asuccessful marriage both partners share equally in the relationship.

6. Can you trust him with your life and sacred honor?

Can you honestly say, “I trust him more that life itself?” Is your trust in him unequivocal and honestly without hesitation? Bottom line—one of the underlying qualities of a great marriage is complete trust in each other. If you don’t trust your man without question, then you really need to reconsider any long-term relationship with him.

7. Does he tell you he loves you?

Does he do declare his love and adoration for you often and without prodding? Does his love for you come naturally and consistently? When you love someone, you tell them. And don’t fall for that old line that goes like this, “I don’t need to tell her I love her because she knows.” This notion is just plain wrong! You need to hear it (we all do). If he doesn’t tell you that he loves you, then your relationship has a problem.

8. Can he imagine life without you?

When you are in love, you cannot imagine life without the one you love! So try this question on him, “Honey, do you love me more than life itself? Can you imagine life without me?” If his answers make you wonder about the depth of his commitment to you, he doesn’t truly love you.
After over 32 years of researching love and marriage throughout the world, one thing we know for sure is that someone in love cannot envision a life without their someone special. If your guy suggests otherwise, he is not the man you should commit your life to.

9. Is he ALWAYS there for you?

In the end, a man who really loves you will always be there for you through the good times and the bad, through thick and thin. Love has no conditions. A man deeply in love with a woman want her when she is at her best or her worst. And being there for you is something he does in a way that makes you feel good (versus feeling guilty). He makes you excited about where your relationship is going. He raises you higher than you could ever be without him.

10. He answers your text messages in no time.

You just texted him “hey sweetie, where are you?” and 2 seconds later you got an answer with the full address and location of his whereabouts. He also added who is he with and when he is coming back. He then closes the text with an always welcome confirmation that he misses you. If you are still wondering how can he text back so fast, you are missing the point. If that’s not a sign that he loves you, then what is?

11. Ask God

To know if a guy really loves you, ask God in prayers, he knows the heart of all men and speaks back when you speak to him.

God can not deceive you. Just table his matter before God and ask him to give you signs.

Source : http://www.kayodesblog.in/2016/10/11-ways-to-know-he-truly-loves-you.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Ways To Know He Truly Loves You by dollyjoy(f): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
cool
Re: 11 Ways To Know He Truly Loves You by ChemicalReaction(f): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
Dear OP, lovely write up there! Permit me to say that you've painted a very perfect r'ship that almost only exist in zeeworld and telemundo etc. Are you that romantic Anyways, if only teejaypee would love me like this and take back that criticism about my career path...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Ways To Know He Truly Loves You by Delicious22: 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
I don't want to sound negative. I must commend you for the time you wasted putting this into writing, but I don't not agree with some of the things up there.
Re: 11 Ways To Know He Truly Loves You by Delicious22: 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
cool
Much better. cheesy
Re: 11 Ways To Know He Truly Loves You by teejaypee: 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Dear OP, lovely write up there! Permit me to say that you've painted a very perfect r'ship that almost only exist in zeeworld and telemundo etc. Are you that romantic Anyways, if only teejaypee would love me like this and take back that criticism about my career path...

baby you know I love you to the moon and back cheesy

number 4 baby, you know I'm not cool with that, might just have to accept it that way cheesy

we both know that this kinda love doesn't really exist, right? cheesy
Re: 11 Ways To Know He Truly Loves You by firstking01(m): 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
Niceembarassed
Re: 11 Ways To Know He Truly Loves You by ChemicalReaction(f): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
teejaypee:

number 4 baby, you know I'm not cool with that, might just have to accept it that way cheesy

Yhh.. Telemundo love.. Teejay, we can make it happen.
Re: 11 Ways To Know He Truly Loves You by teejaypee: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Yhh.. Telemundo love.. Teejay, we can make it happen.

sure bout that? cheesy
Re: 11 Ways To Know He Truly Loves You by ChemicalReaction(f): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
teejaypee:

sure bout that? cheesy
mmhmm.. wahchya say?
Re: 11 Ways To Know He Truly Loves You by teejaypee: 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
mmhmm.. wahchya say?

speechless lipsrsealed hope you don't mind a PM?! cheesy
Re: 11 Ways To Know He Truly Loves You by kuchikau1: 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
teejaypee:

So U are dating a gal that vomits blood from her toto every 28days.
Haba na!
Re: 11 Ways To Know He Truly Loves You by teejaypee: 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
kuchikau1:

So U are dating a gal that vomits blood from her toto every 28days.
Haba na!

your momma too was once like that so no biggie
Re: 11 Ways To Know He Truly Loves You by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
teejaypee:

speechless lipsrsealed hope you don't mind a PM?! cheesy
Uhhmm..For you, why not. drop ur email lemme msg u.. I can't access the email I used in creating this account.
Re: 11 Ways To Know He Truly Loves You by teejaypee: 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Uhhmm..For you, why not. drop ur email lemme msg u.. I can't access the email I used in creating this account.

would mention u later on a dead thread with my whatsapp digits
Re: 11 Ways To Know He Truly Loves You by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
True talk.

(1) (Reply)

Lesbians Of NL, How Do You Have Sex? / Ghanaian Girl:i Need A Guy Who Can Lick Me & My Anus For 24hrs Before He D**k Me / Lady's 18th Birthday Photos Got People Doubting Her Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.