Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures (36568 Views)

Couple Rocks Barcelona Jersey, Poses With Dog In Adorable Pre-wedding Photo / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride / Nigerian Lovers Share Adorable Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Ndlistic(m): 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
This Nairalander and his bride-to-be look good in their pre-wedding photos. It will be happening in P.H.

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Ndlistic(m): 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
More ....

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by God1000(m): 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Congrats to them, I can't wait for mine

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Ballzproblemm: 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
congrats, beautiful couple

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
God1000:
Congrats to them, I can't wait for mine

You have a GF?

24 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Boogyman557: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
Holly Gram cool CONGRATS MAN!

Make sure sey una arrange better WEED and HOT GIN for niggaz like us wey go JAZZ in..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Vanilla4(f): 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
I hear wedding bells. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by MadamVanessa(f): 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
shocked

Beautiful and adorable.

I hope this hansom man is not a glutton, he looks like oneshocked

I will post mine soon here let my nairaland family congratulate me. I know my man is on his way.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by virginprincess(f): 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations,Wishing you a happy married life,this could have be me and one male nairalander(anybody) but most of them has being brainwash by redpill,and i don't think i can deal with that.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by BigDan69: 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations brother. I dey ur back u go see my pre wedding pics soon.

I thought someone posted that getting married makes u depressed.

12 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Robertgreene1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
Interesting.....
Mana E bidosie o na ato...
darling darling...o na ada
Mana onye mazikwanu mgbe oge ebido..katakata na nsogbu
(In flavour's voice)

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Rastaramsey(m): 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
A nairalander ABI some family friend sad angry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Rastaramsey(m): 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Boogyman557:

Make sure sey una arrange better WEED and HOT GIN for niggaz like us wey go JAZZ in..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Mhen
Make them make sure say LOUD full that unit grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by EzegeNdiigbo: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
It ain't funny Mahn

Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by SarutobiEky(m): 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Shey na only me no like all these mushy stuffs? Or am I wired differently?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
when you go marry nah u don see as two of them fine
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Daniel7543: 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
Portable man with his portable wife... Una still dey marry after all these marriage issues we dey settle everyday for here. undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by wumi2017(f): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations,,,mine soonest inshAllah

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Nairaballers94(m): 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
Congratulations,Wishing you a happy married life,this could have be me and one male nairalander(anybody) but most of them has being brainwash by redpill,and i don't think i can deal with that.
But hope you won't be the bossy type either!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by virginprincess(f): 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
Nairaballers94:
But hope you won't be the bossy type either!
I won't be if he stands and act like a sensible man God has created him to be.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Nairaballers94(m): 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
I won't be if he stands and act like a sensible man God has created him to be.
Though people might see these statements as coming from a SIMPs but the fact remains that both gender are created to complementing one another and as such shouldn't always being in competition.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by virginprincess(f): 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
Nairaballers94:
Though people might this as statement from SIMPs but the fact remains that both gender are created to complementing one anothger and as such shouldn't always being in competition.
That's true,but most men (especially nigeria men) see women as weaker vessels so they maltreat and abuse them the way they like which is not supposed to be so that is why most women are standing up for their rights and then becoming somehow bossy in marriage.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
when u see people that are going to fail in their marriage this is one, the man and the woman don't fit, after 1yr, Fight go start btw this two

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
That's true,but most men (especially nigeria men) see women as weaker vessels so they maltreat and abuse them the way they like which is not supposed to be so that is why most women are standing up for their rights and then becoming somehow bossy in marriage.

nobody sees ur girls as weaker vessels, u people feign to.be weaker vessels when its nt t ur advantage but when u re in a position of strength, ur true bossy crude nature takes over,

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by fidelmarshal199: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
I thought we nairalanders all agree never to get married, Don't mind my sarcasm. congratulations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Aiyeremi7(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
Awwn, this is so cute
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Belial06: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
Oh grand ma, what big teeth you have ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Ugaboy: 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
See how they resemble siblings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / My Pre Wedding Photos / My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.