Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari (11309 Views)

'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari / Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) / NUJ Asks FG, States To Urgently Fix Federal Roads In Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by ephi123(f): 9:34am On Oct 25, 2016
See the thread some people have gathered to console themselves.

Yet you all will turn a very blind eye to threads stating 17% inflation, unemployment, rising food costs in the harsh economy etc.
Surely can't be easy to have to defend this level of failure grin E pele.

1 Like

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by wristbangle: 9:37am On Oct 25, 2016
Lilibeth914:
See why "one Nigeria" wont work, when the easterners fight for Biafra, your type will begin to insult them and pray for the army to kill them, now they are trying to blend a bit with this government, here you are talking nonsense. What do you people want easterners to do? stay with you when you hate them and hush them down when they speak? if you dont like their attitude please let them be. just mind your business. thanks

I am not against biafra. If you want to go, bye-bye smileywink

1 Like

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by wristbangle: 9:42am On Oct 25, 2016
omenka:
But the Red Albino Monkey is already the president of Kuje Zoo Republic and is fixing the roads there. We don't wanna overwhelm him with critical assignments. Let him concentrate on turning Kuje to Las Vegas and leave this side to us. grin

Before nko? I even heard he transformed kuje prison to Las Vegas sef cool

1 Like

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by Handsomecole(m): 9:43am On Oct 25, 2016
So why didn't the PDP Ohaneze's bride of 16 years fix it? They were busy collecting money and squandering. They insult Buhari and the APC yet still expect them to fix the South East.

1 Like

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by anigbajumo(m): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2016
Handsomecole:
So why didn't the PDP Ohaneze's bride of 16 years fix it? They were busy collecting money and squandering. They insult Buhari and the APC yet still expect them to fix the South East.

Irrespective of dissenting tantrum for easterners, it is part of constitutional assignments of Buhari nd his team.

1 Like

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2016
Lilibeth914:
See why "one Nigeria" wont work, when the easterners fight for Biafra, your type will begin to insult them and pray for the army to kill them, now they are trying to blend a bit with this government, here you are talking nonsense. What do you people want easterners to do? stay with you when you hate them and hush them down when they speak? if you dont like their attitude please let them be. just mind your business. thanks
My dear, many people here are just hopeless dunces that don't think logically.

I love you already for this post kiss
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by simpleseyi: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2016
Shameless idiots, I thought your son, brother, father and personal saviour the ineffectual buffoon has transformed all the roads in the land of the falling sun. I even thought that you fools don't want anything to do with the Zoo. Now, you are begging the Zoo to save you animals. Before Buhari will build ordinary borehole like the one between ex-Miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke's thighs in your erosion ravaged region, your forefathers will prostrate and beg the people's saviour Gen Muhammadu Buhari and our noble son Babatunde Raji Fashola.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by GMbuharii: 10:06am On Oct 25, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
So them no want biafra again? Clowns
you know nothing..they are wiser and as long as they are still within naija,they must get what they want from the zoo govt..grin

1 Like

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by Lilibeth914(f): 10:07am On Oct 25, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
My dear, many people here are just hopeless dunces that don't think logically.

I love you already for this post kiss
thank you dear, this country, her citizens and leaders are something else....
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by arsenal33: 10:09am On Oct 25, 2016
I thought GEJ fixed them.
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by frank202012: 10:14am On Oct 25, 2016
dunkem21:

Oga, leave zombies to hide ineptitude of this administration under Biafra ..
..as if they have built any road for "One Nigeria"
Am afraid to say you re wrong, They have cleared glasses in idp camp with N270m Is that not a project?
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by bashsani(m): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2016
That's the way to go. For ur exchange see my signature
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by Funlordjnr: 10:59am On Oct 25, 2016
grin

So ebele bin no fix the roads for dem?

Okay....let dem wait for bonobo kanu to come and also try too....
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by LookmanYusuf: 11:07am On Oct 25, 2016
simpleseyi:
Shameless idiots, I thought your son, brother, father and personal saviour the ineffectual buffoon has transformed all the roads in the land of the falling sun. I even thought that you fools don't want anything to do with the Zoo. Now, you are begging the Zoo to save you animals. Before Buhari will build ordinary borehole like the one between ex-Miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke's thighs in your erosion ravaged region, your forefathers will prostrate and beg the people's saviour Gen Muhammadu Buhari and our noble son Babatunde Raji Fashola.

You mean like the borehole between Titilope's laps which is as big as Oiloibiri oil well?

The prostitue titi is now HIV positive and will die soon.

Hahahahahahahaha.....
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by hannyjay(f): 11:15am On Oct 25, 2016
I tot they ar happy wen ever avengers blow pipeline. They nefa chi chum chin
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by AgentH2SO4: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2016
simpleseyi:

Igbos don't prostrate Gnerals like your oladipo diya & adisa who prsotrated before a junior officer like a pregnant agama lizard weeping and begging for his life with mucus streaming down his large nose. cheesy cheesy

Igbos are not like animals from soka forests, descendants of a fallen demon who go about looking for people to kill saying they need brezz and totto do do ritual money. grin grin grin

Go back to your land of ritual killings, juju infested enclaves, owomidaism and agberoism and leave Igbos alone. Igbos are not your mates. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by maasoap(m): 11:31am On Oct 25, 2016
Kingsley1000:
the truth of the matter is that gej allocated money for rehabilitation of these federal roads ....
......... And as usual, he didn't bother to know whether the job was done or money looted.
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by HtwoOw: 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin just like innonso has been paying customs duties and taxes to the FRS, FG, and TSA , only that Buhari hates yeebos, that's why he asked customs to lie against innonso about their massive fraudulent important

Very true this is no?

Jedi Master
Pavore9:

It is the constitutional obligation of the present administration to allocate resources to the development of the region no matter the number of the dissenting voices as long as people from that region wherever they are in Nigeria are paying taxes. It is against justice for an Igbo businessman or woman who is running a business in Enugu and promptly remitting the 5% VAT to the Federal Revenue Service not to be provided services because of the dissenting voices from the region but the same federal government is expected to allocate 3% of the VAT he or she is paying to the re-construction of the North-East they were not involved in destroying in the first place! ......Not every American love Obama but the constitution expects him to be fair to all.

1 Like

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by Pavore9: 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
HtwoOw:
grin just like innonso has been paying customs duties and taxes to the FRS, FG, and TSA , only that Buhari hates yeebos, that's why he asked customs to lie against innonso about their massive fraudulent important

Very true this is no?

Jedi Master

I am not privy to the details of Innoson's transactions as in relation to the Customs, so l have made no comment regarding it.

Buhari as of today is the President of the geographically entity known as Nigeria and the Constitution behoves him to spread development and opportunities across irrespective of any region's perception of him.

1 Like

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by APCmyheart(m): 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
sekundosekundo:

The same way you insulted GEJ.

Will you wait for GEJ to come an fix it after all they did not vote for Buhari.
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by sekundosekundo: 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
APCmyheart:

Will you wait for GEJ to come an fix it after all they did not vote for Buhari.

Must everybody vote for Buhari. You that voted for him how many roads has he repaired in your zone.
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by APCmyheart(m): 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Exactly cool

There's no need telling them this because we are under an INCOMPETENT Leader

I Stand With Senator Samuel Anyanwu for a Better Imo State in 2019

But your competent leader fail to fix if for 5yrs. hahahahah

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by HtwoOw: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
Pavore9:

I am not privy to the details of Innoson's transactions as in relation to the Customs, so l have made no comment regarding it.

Buhari as of today is the President of the geographically entity known as Nigeria and the Constitution behoves him to spread development and opportunities across irrespective of any region's perception of him.

I stated Buhari is a nice person and he'd probably develop SE despite the fact that they've been a pain in his butt ever since he became president, and I maintain my stance, constitution can not force him especially since that region has been sabotaging his efforts

Finally, it's convenient for you not to be privy to the innonso tax evasion and fraud, more than 30 topics, at least 2 made FP, you wrote your previous comment with confidence, that region pay thier taxes and I cited an example of one of those who claim to be paying but in fact are shortchanged Nigeria , when you want to write a comment next time though, try not to stir hornets next, you'll never know how many will come at you

Ciao
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by Pavore9: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
HtwoOw:

I stated Buhari is a nice person and he'd probably develop SE despite the fact that they've been a pain in his butt ever since he became president, and I maintain my stance, constitution can not force him especially since that region has been sabotaging his efforts

Finally, it's convenient for you not to be privy to the innonso tax evasion and fraud, more than 30 topics, at least 2 made FP, you wrote your previous comment with confidence, that region pay thier taxes and I cited an example of one of those who claim to be paying but in fact are shortchanged Nigeria , when you want to write a comment next time though, try not to stir hornets next, you'll never know how many will come at you

Ciao

On the issue of tax evasion, if one businessman evades tax how does that translate to an entire region? FIRS has gone after many businesses across the Country, are they owned by people from a particular region? Should because a Tiv businessman evaded tax means the FG should not provide developmental projects in Benue State?

Maybe The Nigerian High Commission should have denied me a renewal of passport because l am from a region "that has been sabotaging the President's efforts"! Even the President has no right to deny me that as long l have not personally violated any law that should strip me off the right to the Nigerian nationality.

Buhari just like me, is subject to the Constitution!

2 Likes

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by APCmyheart(m): 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Must everybody vote for Buhari. You that voted for him how many roads has he repaired in your zone.

WHo ask for your vote? when you did not vote for PMB in 2015 did it change anything? But despite everything your tribe still hate him so much that you don't see anything good in whatever he do.. So why want him to fix your roads when youe Hero cannot fix it for 5yrs..
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by Marcelini(m): 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
“Ohanaeze Youths call on
President Buhari to intervene and help
rebuild South-East Federal roads,
especially in Aba.
Isiguzo and his ohanaeze youths fraction have always been more of political jobbers than anything else. But i fail to see where they "begged" Buhari in that article, instead they "called" on him. This threas is a misinformation, the word "call" used by ohanaeze was deliberately replaced with "beg" by the dubious OP in orde to create a fertile ground where he and his ilks can come and masturbate as they are already doing here. This should be corrected by mods to reflect the word "call" or the thread should be totally deleted if that cant be done.
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by nonsobaba: 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
Buhari should go and die! Our hero, Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan has already done our roads for us. Only blind fools can't see it.
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by HtwoOw: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin I thought that one person is the Igbo pride?

You shouldn't be on the receiving end of the madness some people have displayed to piss me off as such, go in peace but remember, those who want money from an area brother shouldn't bring touts to area brother's shop

You want new roads stop bombing our source of income because like innonson many others don't remit to government
Pavore9:

On the issue of tax evasion, if one businessman evades tax how does that translate to an entire region? FIRS has gone after many businesses across the Country, are they owned by people from a particular region? Should because a Tiv businessman evaded tax means the FG should not provide developmental projects in Benue State?

Maybe The Nigerian High Commission should have denied me a renewal of passport because l am from a region "that has been sabotaging the President's efforts"! Even the President has no right to deny me that as long l have not personally violated any law that should strip me off the right to the Nigerian nationality.

Buhari just like me, is subject to the Constitution!

1 Like

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by sekundosekundo: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
APCmyheart:

WHo ask for your vote? when you did not vote for PMB in 2015 did it change anything? But despite everything your tribe still hate him so much that you don't see anything good in whatever he do.. So why want him to fix your roads when youe Hero cannot fix it for 5yrs..

You that voted for him, just tell me one major project he have accomplished in your zone.
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by APCmyheart(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
sekundosekundo:

You that voted for him, just tell me one major project he have accomplished in your zone.

Lagos/Ibadan Expressway, I enjoy my trip 2 weeks ago and i believe by the time he finish with that road, It won't take me 40min to drive from Berger to Ibadan. hahahah GEJ dilaphidated your region for 5yrs... hahaha the suffering and smiling is in your blood.
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by Pavore9: 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
HtwoOw:
grin I thought that one person is the Igbo pride?

You shouldn't be on the receiving end of the madness some people have displayed to piss me off as such, go in peace but remember, those who want money from an area brother shouldn't bring touts to area brother's shop

You want new roads stop bombing our source of income because like innonson many others don't remit to government

l operate in an environment where oil has never been a source of income thus my indifference to oil because l daily experience the possibilities outside oil and convinced that Nigerians are wasting their lives getting fixated on oil! angry

Fellow Africans are daily flying into Nigeria to pick up local products for cheap, making as much as $15 profit from what they bought as low as N400 while Nigerians who should be productive are rather focused on PMB-GEJ rants! angry
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by sekundosekundo: 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
[quote author=APCmyheart post=50501705]

Lagos/Ibadan Expressway, I enjoy my trip 2 weeks ago and i believe by the time he finish with that road, It won't take me 40min to drive from Berger to Ibadan. hahahah GEJ dilaphidated your region for 5yrs... hahaha the suffering and smiling is in your

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S. Investigates Sinopec For Bribing Nigerians With $100 Million / South-East Leaders, PSC Support Nwajiuba For Speaker / Ramadan: Abstain From Worldly Things, Tinubu Tells Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.