Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (68093 Views)

How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by ghettowriter(m): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
such a detailed analysis.
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
Davijunson:

madam speak for yourself.

I'm the voice of most women...we know what we want, when we want... wink
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
Lol @ "The English thing to do" Them people get angry and they must write a letter. grin
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Abimbola29(m): 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
bad
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Omololu007(m): 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
s
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
HEHEHE, PUSSY STARVED NIGGAS

Thanks to oloshos, naija guys are feeding well cool
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Davijunson: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I'm the voice of most women...we know what we want, when we want... wink
Madam Speak for yourself... Nobody made you a spokesperson.
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Akpanzoss: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
ireneony:
No pic?

But you're not very active right now. Do you want cucumber?
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by princemillla(m): 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
sinaj:
Picture of the pen is or adonbilivit sad

AND if you are privilege to see it, what would u av done with it
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by datjohn92: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
the way some guys think eh
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by jashar(f): 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin
[size=16pt]EPIC[/size]
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by southernbelle(f): 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
hahaha, he got served.
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
Davijunson:

Madam Speak for yourself... Nobody made you a spokesperson.

I'll speak the same bobo... What's d difference? embarassed
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by southernbelle(f): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hahahahaha
He got served.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Ronee27: 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
Schooled his benighted brain. She did good, extremely good.
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
Serves him right, that's how one sent me a nasty video,claiming it was funny, I kept asking myself which part of our former chats made him think he could cross the line, some guys just don't know how to respect themselves

4 Likes

Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by SAMBARRY: 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
Efemena, kanwuliaextra,cococandy and co come and see what I'm seeing grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Adedayo97(m): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
d man needs 2 b taken 2 alagbon 2 ko gbon
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Reeberry: 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
But the girl no be saint either. undecided
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by goingape1: 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Maybe it wasn't pleasant to her eyesight... We ladies, we admire joystix as well like how we admire ur faces boiz... grin
so your father peniis dey attractive undecided

just saying!
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by sirOrubebe: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
The lady just "letter zoned" the pervert's diicko. grin
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by 9jatatafo(m): 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
Good answer. I don't understand why some men and women like sending the nude pics. Its an absurdity
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by ouzo1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
sinaj:
Picture of the pen is or adonbilivit sad

Pencil or pen house?? Which one
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
The guy bleeped up. Yeah. But the letter was completely unnecessary. Lame and cringey at best.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Rexhenrex(m): 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
[quote author=Bcraze post=50495739][/quote]
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by MackBrooklyn: 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
Papikush:
I hate it whenever I comment on a thread and this mumu below me is either before my comment or after.

She no dey make sense at all. Seriously! undecided

Lol, Baba your hatred for this babe no get part 2 ah swear cheesy cheesy
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by sisisioge: 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin grin ;Dbaddest girl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Nigerians Blast Thegirltalker For Calling God's Name While Sexualizing Cucumber / "I'm Bored, I Need A Man" - Curvy Ghanaian Lady Cries Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.