Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (68095 Views)

How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by kenoz(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, Baba your hatred for this babe no get part 2 ah swear cheesy cheesy

one person must leave for the other. I know it is not go'n be me though grin
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Garshyzee(m): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hmm undecided

Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by MackBrooklyn: 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
Papikush:

one person must leave for the other. I know it is not go'n be me though grin

Lol, shey na Trapqueen be that your Ex wey you tell us about say she do you strong thing?? cheesy
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, shey na Trapqueen be that your Ex wey you tell us about say she do you strong thing?? cheesy

Nah...that one Na suzan404 wicked girl angry cry
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by MackBrooklyn: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
Papikush:

Suzan404 na my babe now undecided What the fûck is up with her?? undecided angry
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Suzan404 na my babe now undecided What the fûck is up with her?? undecided angry

Your babe is my ex bro shocked
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by encrypt(m): 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
Round One!
Fight!
Fatality
Muhahahahaha
Finish him!
Flawless victory
English Lady wins! cheesy
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by amagabeme: 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
WHERE IS THE PENIS, IS THE PENIS IN THE OTHER ROOM?
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Maybe it wasn't pleasant to her eyesight... We ladies, we admire joystix as well like how we admire ur faces boiz... grin
wink wink hehe
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by MackBrooklyn: 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
Papikush:

Your babe is my ex bro shocked

Lol, Nah cheesy Before "P" comes "M" wink tongue cheesy
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by elampiro(m): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
sinaj:
Picture of the pen is or adonbilivit sad

3 Likes

Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
Did not read.
For her to pen up a multi-paragraphed essay in response means it affected her on an emotional level: a big plus and commendation-worthy to the man. Thumbs up.
I would read her action as motivation to continue until I get blocked physically.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by jaywee(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Maybe it wasn't pleasant to her eyesight... We ladies, we admire joystix as well like how we admire ur faces boiz... grin

Ahem!...
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by ElsonMorali: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
ireneony:
No pic?

Hmmm... pic of what o? lipsrsealed
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Deilluminator(m): 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
ireneony:
No pic?
you want to see joystick?
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Bigii(m): 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

You this babe,,, I for like Bleep U aswear. Luv open minded and shorty beb like ya wink
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by catalan15(m): 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by sinaj(f): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
[quote author=elampiro post=50501068][/quote] no b diz type jore grin
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
She could be right
Davijunson:

Madam Speak for yourself... Nobody made you a spokesperson.
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Sike(m): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
Gbammm
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
Papikush:

sad sad
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by elampiro(m): 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
sinaj:
no b diz type jore grin

Lol

Na wetin you request na.

But you are cute o. It looks like it's romance section things are happening. We na sports people, the section where men war.
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by sinaj(f): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
elampiro:

Lol

Na wetin you request na.

But you are cute o. It looks like it's romance section things are happening. We na sports people, the section where men war.
lol thanking u tongue

Sports section na for guys na
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by elampiro(m): 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
sinaj:
lol thanking u tongue

Sports section na for guys na

Ya, that's true. It's a bloody battle ground.

May be I'll try to check out the romance section from time to time. Usually I read only stories from there that made front page.
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Okemmuo(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mmttcchhheewww. Crap fa
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by IbBarham(m): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
Omo... See punch lines...
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by TheBawse(m): 10:19am On Oct 26, 2016
wow, nice sucker punch to the penis sampler
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Eglobalma: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

no money no car will u still admire his face and pen?
Re: A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
Eglobalma:

no money no car will u still admire his face and pen?

Definitely..... grin

Look, money can be found if u only work hard to find it... wink besides, I don't care if he got no car, there's a taxi, bus, or train for transportation grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Nigerians Blast Thegirltalker For Calling God's Name While Sexualizing Cucumber / "I'm Bored, I Need A Man" - Curvy Ghanaian Lady Cries Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.