Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander (5260 Views)

Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2016
Papikush:

Smh.. When will you change ehn. Reply my IMO grin
lol I have mail issues mention me on a dead thread in a "quiet" section.
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 27, 2016
makydebbie:
lol I have mail issues mention me on a dead thread in a "quiet" section.

errr... Your whatsapp, still functioning?
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2016
Papikush:

errr... Your whatsapp, still functioning?
now I'm confused you know me right?

Well I don't know this acctsad

And my old watsapp ain't functioning
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by Twaci(f): 10:53am On Oct 27, 2016
cheesy

Laveda! Asoebi on point!

2 Likes

Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 27, 2016
makydebbie:
now I'm confused you know me right?

Well I don't know this acctsad

And my old watsapp ain't functioning

will you just check my profile already undecided
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 27, 2016
I'll be patiently waiting cheesy
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 10:58am On Oct 27, 2016
Papikush:

will you just check my profile already undecided
vizkiz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!angry

I'll KILL YOU I PROMISE angry
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by handsam(m): 10:59am On Oct 27, 2016
Papikush:

Bro I will rather get married to the girl that uses cucumber. At least I can listen to the meaningful sounds of her moaning grin

Ikr grin younno fit hear anything when doing that one. You go just lost cheesy
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by MackBrooklyn: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2016
Papikush:

Bro I will rather get married to the girl that uses cucumber. At least I can listen to the meaningful sounds of her moaning grin

Lol, Baba na so you no like Trapqueen reach?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 27, 2016
makydebbie:
vizkiz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!angry

I'll KILL YOU I PROMISE angry

Thought we were having a moment cry
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 11:04am On Oct 27, 2016
Papikush:

Thought we were having a moment cry
I have forgiven you sad
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 27, 2016
handsam:

Ikr grin younno fit hear anything when doing that one. You go just lost cheesy

lol...Me sef no know why I no gbadun the babe. She must appeal to the gods

MackBrooklyn:

Lol, Baba na so you no like Trapqueen reach?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by handsam(m): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2016
suzan404:
*spreads rug*

*sits on rug* undecided
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by handsam(m): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2016
Papikush:

That is if the god's dick can even find its way in the punny grin

Then maybe they will heed her cause grin
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 27, 2016
makydebbie:
I have forgiven you sad

Changed your line right?
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 27, 2016
handsam:

*sits on rug* undecided
who is this one undecided
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 27, 2016
handsam:

That is if the god's dick can even find its way in the punny grin

Then maybe they will heed her cause grin

That is if the gods don't see traces of cucumber in the punny grin
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by MackBrooklyn: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2016
Papikush:

Make she give the gods punna chop abi?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by MackBrooklyn: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2016
suzan404:

angry angry angry
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2016
Papikush:

Changed your line right?
yea...I uninstalled IMO too... You know how to get itwink
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2016
makydebbie:
yea...I uninstalled IMO too... You know how to get itwink

I wanted to get it directly from you. Will do

Erniesmallzz... Where have you been cry
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by handsam(m): 11:13am On Oct 27, 2016
Papikush:

That is if the gods don't see traces of cucumber in the punny grin

Haaaa!! grin

Np- kolewerk. Koker feat Olamide cool
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by handsam(m): 11:16am On Oct 27, 2016
suzan404:

Your long lost husband who has come to claim his property undecided

Now shift grin
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 27, 2016
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2016
handsam:

Now shift grin
izz like you want receive the beating of your life undecided
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by handsam(m): 11:20am On Oct 27, 2016
suzan404:
izz like you want receive the beating of your life undecided

A wife beating her husband? angry

*pushes her off the rug*

Mtcheewundecided
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by MackBrooklyn: 11:20am On Oct 27, 2016
suzan404:
tongue tongue tongue
NP: Bruno Mars: Runaway Baby

angry angry undecided
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by Laveda(f): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Since it's the new trend on NL, I'm dropping my own pre-wedding photoshoot tomorrow

cheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by MackBrooklyn: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2016
handsam:

Now shift grin

Thou shall be lost forever for trespassing on another man's property undecided angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2016
handsam:

A wife beating her husband? angry

*pushes her off the rug*

Mtcheewundecided
izzit your rug undecided.....abeg carry your wahala and go.....

1 Like

Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by Laveda(f): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2016
Twaci:
cheesy

Laveda! Asoebi on point!
cheesy Bae seems its for real after all..

Let's start planning nau. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Slept With 35 Babcock And Igbinedion Universities Girls - Man Confesses / Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed / Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.