Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander (5268 Views)

Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

NP: Bruno Mars: Runaway Baby

angry angry undecided
? Ayam not understanding
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by handsam(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Thou shall be lost forever for trespassing on another man's property undecided angry

Thou shall be lost forever for claiming I trespassed on another man's property angry undecided
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by handsam(m): 11:27am On Oct 27, 2016
suzan404:
izzit your rug undecided.....abeg carry your wahala and go.....

Anything that is yours is mine bae wink
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by MackBrooklyn: 11:28am On Oct 27, 2016
suzan404:
? Ayam not understanding

You fûcking left me unattended to since last week?? undecided
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by MackBrooklyn: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2016
handsam:

Thou shall be lost forever for claiming I trespassed on another man's property angry undecided

Though shall be lost till eternity for denying trespassing on another man's property undecided angry
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

You fûcking left me unattended to since last week?? undecided
angry liar!you left me
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2016
handsam:

Anything that is yours is mine bae wink
but I don't know you
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by MackBrooklyn: 11:33am On Oct 27, 2016
suzan404:
angry liar!you left me

Liar, you left me and you went ahead to goan be flirting with those small small boiz undecided angry
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by handsam(m): 11:35am On Oct 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Though shall be lost till eternity for denying trespassing on another man's property undecided angry

Thou shall be lost forever, not to be found for denying that I denied trespassing on another man's property undecided angry
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by handsam(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2016
suzan404:
but I don't know you

Cc:Obtsubtle sad

Why you dy lie. I have called the priest that joined us together undecided

Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by MackBrooklyn: 11:40am On Oct 27, 2016
handsam:

Thou shall be lost forever, not to be found for denying that I denied trespassing on another man's property undecided angry

Thou shall be lost till eternity for trying to confuse me with this your last post undecided angry
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Liar, you left me and you went ahead to goan be flirting with those small small boiz undecided angry
sad sad when was that?
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2016
handsam:

Cc:Obtsubtle sad

Why you dy lie. I have called the priest that joined us together undecided
liar!!!!!
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by handsam(m): 11:43am On Oct 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Thou shall be lost till eternity for trying to confuse me with this your last post undecided angry

Thou shall be lost till eternity for not understanding the post undecided angry
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by handsam(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2016
suzan404:
liar!!!!!

You still deny me undecided
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 27, 2016
handsam:

You still deny me undecided
undecided undecided
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by handsam(m): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2016
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by MackBrooklyn: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
handsam:

Thou shall be lost till eternity for not understanding the post undecided angry

Thou shall be lost forever for not posting something understandable undecided angry
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by naijaboiy: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
we can't all be bachelors and spinsters at 40. Some of us wanna get married
gringringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by MackBrooklyn: 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
suzan404:
sad sad when was that?

I saw everything that you've been doing lately undecided angry
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by handsam(m): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Thou shall be lost forever for not posting something understandable undecided angry

Thou shall be lost forever for being ignorant of the fact that I posted something understandable and didn't understand undecided angry
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

I saw everything that you've been doing lately undecided angry
shocked I didn't do anything now
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
All this one Wey Una dey curse yourselves.

Make the two of you kuku lost yourselves till eternity already undecided
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by Twaci(f): 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
Laveda:

cheesy Bae seems its for real after all..

Let's start planning nau. lipsrsealed
I wan buy Ankara and lace tomorrow. Make we go buy shoes oh! I ain't dulling for this one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by KINGinVAHALA: 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
we can't all be bachelors and spinsters at 40. Some of us wanna get married
BRUTALITY! Hehehehehe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by KINGinVAHALA: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
Papikush:

Thought we were having a moment cry
My nigga, wassup?
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by Laveda(f): 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
Twaci:
I wan buy Ankara and lace tomorrow. Make we go buy shoes oh! I ain't dulling for this one cheesy

grin I'm still thinking of mine..

We'll talk in the 'other room' grin
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

My nigga, wassup?

awesome bro! Been a while cheesy
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
Laveda:

Laveda and Twaci caught in the act of "other room" they wanna use cucumber too shocked

Cc Lalsticlalä tongue
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by KINGinVAHALA: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
Papikush:

awesome bro! Been a while cheesy
Yeah Bro, being very busy like hell, ember deserve full concentration hence you would end the year on a low.
What's popping?
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by adaksbullet: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin you and prettythicksme Don finally agree to serious up?

ThankGod oh
angry angry angry sad angry angry angry angry sad angry sad sad sad angry sad angry angry sad angry angry angry sad sad sad sad angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander by KINGinVAHALA: 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
Laveda:

Awwww, hope I am invited? I just wanna bless my sight, that's all. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women's Panties That Men Like The Best / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed / I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.