Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN (44058 Views)

Absence Of Auditor- General May Stall Government’s Bid To Borrow $29.96b / Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? / Alamieyeseigha's 'Official' OBITUARY Leaves Out LYING-IN-STATE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
laudate:

Guy, dis matter don pain you enter bone.
wink I did not derail any thread. I only posted a response to a comment. There is no rule on NL that says a person must seek permission before responding to a post. Seriously dude, you need to get over yourself. shocked

It is quite okay if you do not understand all what I posted earlier. I always knew you lacked adequate comprehension skills, and that was why you took refuge in insults. sad

You have an exaggerated sense of your own self-importance, and it drips all over your post. I do not hate any particular ethnic group, because the words "hate" and "revulsion" do not exist in my dictionary. I leave such toxic emotions to your kinsmen. undecided Since you have chosen to act as their Voltron or their ethnic e-warrior, you can have the floor. It is good to see that you are unable to dispute the facts outlined in my last post.

You claim that I " launched your attack on your moniker, unprovoked and expect you to keep calm." Bros, you can lie, o! I did not launch an attack on you. What was wrong in wishing that you & your folks should get your Biafra speedily? Since when has that become a crime? shocked Afterall, you expressed a desire for it, under your previous moniker as blues20. You responded to my comments with insults, and I replied to you in kind. In fact, my response to you was rather restrained and mild, given the fact that you were rather rude.

Your last ban made you whine. I am waiting to see what you will do, when the next one is dished out to you.

Resorting to emotional plea will not save you. You’re inundated with phobia for Igbo; your comments, a testament to this fact. When you mock at a particular ethnic group because of their stand, what does it translate to?

On that thread, you camouflaged your hate with non-existence humor, while fronting your attack. A common strategies employ by your kind on this forum. I don’t need to delve deep to spot your hypocrisy.

Besides, you already held a preconception on my character, which was the factor that motivated you to launch the attack in the first place. Remember? Or you want me to post excerpt of the tirades?

Nevertheless, I don’t give a fuvck what you think of me…. You can be a saint for all I care, but desist from making derogatory statements on my tribe, else you will have my type to face. #YourConscienceIsYourGod.
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by laudate: 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
mekuzi09:
Resorting to emotional plea will not save you. You’re inundated with phobia for Igbo; your comments, a testament to this fact. When you mock at a particular ethnic group because of their stand, what does it translate to?

On that thread, you camouflaged your hate with non-existence humor, while fronting your attack. A common strategies employ by your kind on this forum. I don’t need to delve deep to spot your hypocrisy.

Besides, you already held a preconception on my character, which was the factor that motivated you to launch the attack in the first place. Remember? Or you want me to post excerpt of the tirades?

Nevertheless, I don’t give a fuvck what you think of me…. You can be a saint for all I care, but desist from making derogatory statements on my tribe, else you will have my type to face. #YourConscienceIsYourGod.

Chukwu biko! shocked Emotional plea? From who? Bros, you can lie, sha! Chai! shocked You are seeing hate where there is none, and whining like a toddler. It is obvious that you have issues. There was NO attack launched against anybody, so stop playing the victim card. undecided

You are now issuing threats: "desist from making derogatory statements on my tribe, else you will have my type to face." By the way, who da heck are you to make threats?? Na yah towns union get NL? Hehehehehe... let me laugh very well, first! cheesy Who do you think you are? Voltron? shocked Ị sùḷù ̣afịa.

Your kinsmen, brethren and fellow Igbos that have launched vile vituperation against other ethnic groups on NL are called what? Cheerleaders?? Let me guess, you did not see any of their vile epithets & caustic comments on that thread, did you? Oh I forgot - you simply chose to turn a blind eye in your rather hypocritical fashion.You are really too funny for words. Honestly. cool

It is time you got a 2nd ban, blues20 a.k.a mekuzi09. Adā m àchọ ūḳpa onye nā-agọ àgùg̣ò ̣ife o mēlụ. Now where are the mods? sad

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
laudate:

Chukwu biko! shocked Emotional plea? From who? Bros, you can lie, sha! Chai! shocked You are seeing hate where there is none, and whining like a toddler. It is obvious that you have issues. There was NO attack launched against anybody, so stop playing the victim card. undecided

You are now issuing threats: "desist from making derogatory statements on my tribe, else you will have my type to face." By the way, who da heck are you to make threats?? Na yah towns union get NL? Hehehehehe... let me laugh very well, first! cheesy Who do you think you are? Voltron? shocked

Your kinsmen, brethren and fellow Igbos that have launched vile vituperation against other ethnic groups on NL are called what? Cheerleaders?? Let me guess, you did not see any of their vile epithets & caustic comments on that thread, did you? Oh I forgot - you simply chose to turn a blind eye in your rather hypocritical fashion.You are really too funny for words. Honestly. cool

It is time you got a 2nd ban, blues20 a.k.a mekuzi09. Now where are the mods? sad

Dude, you’re phony and a slippery character. Below is the genesis of the whole matter.
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by laudate: 11:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
mekuzi09:
Oga, you’re phony and a slippery character. Below is the genesis of the whole matter.

You are addicted to insults, sha! You need help to get over your insecurities. Please talk to a counsellor. I hope you find the peace that you so desperately need.
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
Oga, begin pack yah bag oh! Na which motor park you wan make dem drop you? cool

It is your folks that engage in mockery of other tribes the most! You insult them & deride them, only to turn round and scream marginalisation when they give you a taste of your own medicine. angry There are a lot of us that want you to get your Biafra, so that you can stop whining! Your governors have been unable to turn your South-east region into an Eldorado all this while. Do you think that when Biafra arrives, they will now make it a paradise on earth? Keep fooling unaselves. sad

That was your post on the thread, that attracted the deserved bash. Your motive was clear. But one thing I don't understand is why you mutherfuvvckers always resort to name calling when Biafra is mentioned. If you really care, you can engage in a civil manner and get the same response.
Mind you, that thread was exclusively on South East matter, but your treachery bitche ass still managed to sneak in your smelly phobia to taunt us. I for one, is very allergic to treachery....
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
Now this is a screen shot.....

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
laudate:

You are addicted to insults, sha! You need help to get over your insecurities. Please talk to a counsellor. I hope you find the peace that you so desperately need.
Bla bla bla bla. When your defense is weak, you resort to emotional plea. Abeg swerve.... sad
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by laudate: 12:06am On Nov 03, 2016
mekuzi09:
Oga, begin pack yah bag oh! Na which motor park you wan make dem drop you? cool

It is your folks that engage in mockery of other tribes the most! You insult them & deride them, only to turn round and scream marginalisation when they give you a taste of your own medicine. angry There are a lot of us that want you to get your Biafra, so that you can stop whining! Your governors have been unable to turn your South-east region into an Eldorado all this while. Do you think that when Biafra arrives, they will now make it a paradise on earth? Keep fooling unaselves. sad

That was your post on the thread, that attracted the deserved bash. Your motive was clear. But one thing I don't understand is why you mutherfuvvckers always resort to name calling when Biafra is mentioned. If you really care, you can engage in a civil manner and get the same response.
Mind you, that thread was exclusively on South East matter, but your treachery bitche ass still managed to sneak in your smelly phobia to taunt us. I for one, is very allergic to treachery....

Maka gini? Eeyah, so dis matter still dey pain you that is why you are doing copy and paste all over the place, just because of one comment I made. I can see that this issue is still making you shed bitter tears. ROFLMAO. cheesy You should have pasted your own initial comment where you stated:

blues20:

Thank you my brother.... we have every reason to leave this country.... the mockery, persecution, marginalization is unbearable.... however, wisdom demands that we take it one step at a time.
blues20: You such a jack! I ddn't even quot you in the first place, and you are here spewing malodorous saliva every fuvcking where. You don't even fuvvking know me nor my call. Niga fuvvck off my mention. angry You've been noticed. Idiot.... I'm done with you.

Everyone can see that you expressed a desire to leave this country because of the mockery you alleged that you had faced. Those were your words, not mine. All I did was encourage you to pack your bags, noting that your people were the first to engage in mockery which led other groups to respond in kind. undecided Your friend even went as far as labelling me an Afonja, when such terms do not even have any connection with me, in reality. wink

And you are still here after several paragraphs, crying & whining like a toddler whose biscuit has been crushed! And you even had to bring this up on another thread. Are you so emotionally stunted that you cannot handle such issues? Or why are you still throwing tantrums? You even have time to be taking screen shots. Hehehehe ... I find this very funny! cheesy What are you dragging?

I have not denied any word that I have posted. So why is it paining you so much? I asked a question about how you guys would make Biafra a paradise on earth. Instead of responding with facts, figures & concrete analysis, you decided to launch insults and cry out in pain. So it is only 2 sentences that has upset you like this & made you post several rejoinders. Chai! shocked Let me laugh again in Greek. grin

Do you still want me to post more comments about you & your ethnic group?? shocked Is that your problem, or is it that you simply cannot handle the truth?
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by laudate: 12:10am On Nov 03, 2016
mekuzi09:
Bla bla bla bla. When your defense is weak, you resort to emotional plea. Abeg swerve.... sad

Which emotional plea? Are you seeking for one? Is that your problem? What on earth makes you think that I would defend myself to you? What is there to defend? Abeg, park well jare! angry Ọ nà-àbịa ebe à ịkpā àghalā....
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 03, 2016
laudate:

Maka gini? Eeyah, so dis matter still dey pain you that is why you are doing copy and paste all over the place, just because of one comment I made. I can see that this issue is still making you shed bitter tears. ROFLMAO. cheesy You should have pasted your own initial comment where you stated:

Everyone can see that you expressed a desire to leave this country because of the mockery you alleged that you had faced. Those were your words, not mine. All I did was encourage you to pack your bags, noting that your people were the first to engage in mockery which led other groups to respond in kind. undecided Your friend even went as far as labelling me an Afonja, when such terms do not even have any connection with me, in reality. wink

And you are still here after several paragraphs, crying & whining like a toddler whose biscuit has been crushed! And you even had to bring this up on another thread. Are you so emotionally stunted that you cannot handle such issues? Or why are you still throwing tantrums? You even have time to be taking screen shots. Hehehehe ... I find this very funny! cheesy What are you dragging?

I have not denied any word that I have posted. So why is it paining you so much? I asked a question about how you guys would make Biafra a paradise on earth. Instead of responding with facts, figures & concrete analysis, you decided to launch insults and cry out in pain. So it is only 2 sentences that has upset you like this & made you post several rejoinders. Chai! shocked Let me laugh again in Greek. grin

Do you still want me to post more comments about you & your ethnic group?? shocked Is that your problem, or is it that you simply cannot handle the truth?

Forget all these epistolic trash you’re spewing here. Beneath your comments lies the hidden perfidious slur you're throwing. One does not need to dig deep to see through your double standard.
Your posts was littered with ethnic smear, shrouded in a rhetoric question, with the aim of mockery, and you expect me to be civil with you. Dude, you’re on a long thing

Besides, why ask me a stupid question that you’ve already drawn a conclusion to? If Biafra, the name that convulse your balls, becomes a failure, how is that supposed to be your business. But, you cannot hid from yourself. The two-faced treacherous fowl character that you are.
Mind you, not every Igbo is pro-Biafra, but you guys, and your underlying malicious propagated ethnic obsession, tagged every ethnic Igbo a separatist.
I guess you’re the one whining here like a bush baby. Your hypocritical saintly attitude speaks volume. Fuvcker.
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 03, 2016
laudate:

Which emotional plea? Are you seeking for one? Is that your problem? What on earth makes you think that I would defend myself to you? What is there to defend? Abeg, park well jare! angry Ọ nà-àbịa ebe à ịkpā àghalā....
Dude, its obvious that you're a pack of volatile emotial wreck. That's why you seek to channel your energy toward a particular group. Anwurawu. cheesy
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by laudate: 1:29am On Nov 03, 2016
mekuzi09:
Dude, its obvious that you're a pack of volatile emotial wreck. That's why you seek to channel your energy toward a particular group. Anwurawu. cheesy

Taa! Tòg̣bọ yā ebe afù. Why am I not surprised? I knew you would still come back to respond with some more insults, because that is the way you have been taught by your people. Alright, thanks for proving to us that you were brought up on a diet of insults and hate. But the description of 'volatile, emotional wreck' actually suits you to a Tee. Do you hate yourself so much that you would describe yourself in such a derogatory manner?? shocked
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 03, 2016
laudate:

[s]Taa! Tòg̣bọ yā ebe afù. Why am I not surprised? I knew you would still come back to respond with some more insults, because that is the way you have been taught by your people. Alright, thanks for proving to us that you were brought up on a diet of insults and hate. But the description of 'volatile, emotional wreck' actually suits you to a Tee. Do you hate yourself so much that you would describe yourself in such a derogatory manner??[/s] shocked
Brainless rant. Deal with it dude, you're an ..... emotional wreck. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by laudate: 1:38am On Nov 03, 2016
mekuzi09:
Forget all these epistolic trash you’re spewing here. Beneath your comments lies the hidden perfidious slur you're throwing. One does not need to dig deep to see through your double standard.
Your posts was littered with ethnic smear, shrouded in a rhetoric question, with the aim of mockery, and you expect me to be civil with you. Dude, you’re on a long thing

Besides, why ask me a stupid question that you’ve already drawn a conclusion to? If Biafra, the name that convulse your balls, becomes a failure, how is that supposed to be your business. But, you cannot hid from yourself. The two-faced treacherous fowl character that you are.
Mind you, not every Igbo is pro-Biafra, but you guys, and your underlying malicious propagated ethnic obsession, tagged every ethnic Igbo a separatist.
I guess you’re the one whining here like a bush baby. Your hypocritical saintly attitude speaks volume. Fuvcker.

See all the grammatical blunders you have committed, just because you are trying to make some non-existent point! Chukwu biko! shocked let me advise you to go back to your school and apply for a refund of your tuition fees. Your teachers failed to do a good job. sad

You claim that not all Igbo are pro-Biafra. True. But those Igbo that are not interested in Biafra, do NOT get worked up or throw tantrums like you do, whenever Biafra is mentioned. undecided It looks as if you are on the verge of bursting a blood vessel. Don't let this matter drive you to the mad house. Hehehe.... cheesy

Now since you have used words like, "two-faced treacherous fowl...., malicious propagated ethnic obsession...," it is so easy to see that you are suffering from an overdose of hate and bile. And you were using those words to describe yourself. What a pity. According to philosophers, hate poisons the soul. My advice to you is simple. Go for deliverance! sad
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by laudate: 1:42am On Nov 03, 2016
mekuzi09:

Brainless rant. Deal with it dude, you're an ..... emotional wreck. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Wow! shocked You have obviously been an emotional wreck before, that is why you are using that term so freely. It is obvious that you are describing yourself!
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 03, 2016
laudate:

See all the grammatical blunders you have committed, just because you are trying to make some non-existent point! Chukwu biko! shocked let me advise you to go back to your school and apply for a refund of your tuition fees. Your teachers failed to do a good job. sad

You claim that not all Igbo are pro-Biafra. True. But those Igbo that are not interested in Biafra, do NOT get worked up or throw tantrums like you do, whenever Biafra is mentioned. undecided It looks as if you are on the verge of bursting a blood vessel. Don't let this matter drive you to the mad house. Hehehe.... cheesy

Now since you have used words like, "two-faced treacherous fowl...., malicious propagated ethnic obsession...," it is so easy to see that you are suffering from an overdose of hate and bile. According to philosophers, hate poisons the soul. My advice to you is simple. Go for deliverance! sad
See who is talking? So the next move is to judge my construction? Get it into your numb skull dude, English ain't my language. Its a borrowed language, so whether I falter, or not, its non of my fuvcking business; so long you get the message. But the truth hurt. You're pained cheesy. I'm exposing your true self. That you are one slothful son of bittch that detest anything Igbo..... Sorry, I owe you no appologies on my blunder. Deal with it; your impulsive emotion will soon explode and you'll soon be on the street.... mark my word. smiley
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by laudate: 2:02am On Nov 03, 2016
mekuzi09:
See who is talking? So the next move is to judge my construction? Get it into your numb skull dude, English ain't my language. Its a borrowed language, so whether I falter, or not, its non of my fuvcking business; so long you get the message. But the truth hurt. You're pained cheesy. I'm exposing your true self. That you are one slothful son of bittch that detest anything Igbo..... Sorry, I owe you no appologies on my blunder. Deal with it; your impulsive emotion will soon explode and you'll soon be on the street.... mark my word. smiley

E pain am! grin See as mekuzi09 is throwing tantrums all over NL like a juvenile delinquent! Hehehehe .... I haven't laughed this much in years! cheesy

Ò ̣gịnī ṇà-àtụsị? The only thing you have exposed so far has been your hate, venom and clueless thinking. Just look at the 4-letter words you have been throwing around in anger. Bros, you are doing nothing but creating comic relief for everyone who reads your rejoinders. cheesy

And I can understand why you really hate yourself. You really can't handle the truth. Afterall, you just described yourself as "one slothful son of bittch." Make you no die on top this matter, o! You have also told us your next move i.e. "your impulsive emotion will soon explode and you'll soon be on the street...".

Hehehehe.... enjoy life on the streets, o! Carry your bad luck with you when you go. sad

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by laudate: 2:04am On Nov 03, 2016
mekuzi09:
Stop acting like a bittch, come up with something creative. You're beginning to bore me. sad

Guy, but you are the one that has been acting like a 'bittch' since this matter came up. undecided You have been rolling around in anger, like say something dey pepper your body. You sef, check am now. Hehehe.... cheesy Don't worry, the caption below is just for you.

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Eastfield1: 2:16am On Nov 03, 2016
Igboid:

I am only crying for your life. Sucks to be you. A non Igno claiming Igbo 24hrs, one has to be shameless to pull that off.

Ndo.
Honestly
that boy called Obailala some tym make me wonder if all yoruba people are this stupid.
imaging someone convincing him self daily that he can fool Ndi Igbo.
d same goes to mr.vitalis
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by laudate: 2:45am On Nov 03, 2016
Saw this old post from someone on NL on another thread, and I think it captures my response to much of what is going on here. This is the abridged version.

OneManLegion:
I don't know what it is that makes you jump to conclusions the way you do, but I'll correct you once again, and unlike you, I won't describe you with impertinent adjectives like "arrogant", "ignorant" and "proud". A sizeable portion of your post was ad hominem.

I never said or implied that commenting on this thread is beneath my station. In fact, condescension is beneath my station. Tagging someone as "ignorant", "arrogant" or "proud" IS beneath my station.

Yes, I remember how I announced my presence on this thread and I'm still of the firm belief that that has no bearing on this present discourse. I'm here on Nairaland to have fun and if I come across any of your posts I think is worth quoting or commenting on, I'd do it without a sliver of hesitation.....

***Modified***
As if I knew you'd resort to more unsavoury verbiage.
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Does this mean you can't argue with someone without insulting? Do you know how juvenile you appear? You don't convince me with your pseudo-intellection at all. You have a long way to go, both in communication etiquettes and in general knowledge.

Once again, this is the only account I have on Nairaland and this is my only nomen. I couldn't post a reply early enough because I AM busy.

Whether you believe it or not is none of my concern. If you reply this post and you use rude, unbecoming verbiage with me, you won't get a response.
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Fenzyflames: 6:21am On Nov 03, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Yes. . .but according to my friend who's from Taraba and lives in Taraba, he says people of the middle belt generally don't like the association with Hausa's. . . he said the population of the middle belt is largely Christian and is very diverse(in terms of tribe).
your friend is not wrong but you have to know what the constitution says about geopolitical zone
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by AlPeter: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
harmbhrosz:
lol no wonder everything coming out of that your brain has been disgusting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where is the Manbilla Hydro Electric Powerplant located?
So Calabar > Port Harcourt two SS states has now become part of SE? Abeg stop quoting me... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy I can no longer stand your stupiddity undecided
simple deductive reasoning you can't do. Abegi move
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by harmbhrosz(m): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
AlPeter:
simple deductive reasoning you can't do. Abegi move
and your own stupidd deductive reasoning means every good social amenities can be built in Delta state(SS) because Ogun state(SW) will benefit from it #dindinrin #Oponu

The more you quote me the more stupidd you look
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by AlPeter: 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
harmbhrosz:
and your own stupidd deductive reasoning means every good social amenities can be built in Delta state(SS) because Ogun state(SW) will benefit from it #dindinrin #Oponu

The more you quote me the more stupidd you look
you see your used and discarded life? I repeat simple deductive reasoning you can't do. Quote me the moment you can undertand that statement. Check the map and cee the pozition of Calabar, Rivers and Abia. Otondo oponu

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by harmbhrosz(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
[quote author=AlPeter post=50737367] you see your used and discarded life? I repeat simple deductive reasoning you can't do. Quote me the moment you can undertand that statement. Check the map and cee the pozition of Calabar, Rivers and Abia. Otondo oponu[/quotes]as close as Lagos and Ogun is... If the FG is allocating road construction projects for every state, they will decide to give only Lagos and not give Ogun state because Ogun state will enjoy from the road being built in Lagos so there's no need of allocating road project to Ogun. Not to talk of a whole 2 different Regions can you now see how you've successfully shown that every penny spent on you was a big waste?

Abeg stop quoting me with your stupiddity biko...
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by horsepower101: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
Bump
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by pazienza(m): 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
How fast time run.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by horsepower101: 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
This thread is the true definition of marginalization.
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by horsepower101: 12:25am On Oct 22, 2018
I will start bumping this thread until election is over.

The fight for freedom is not a straight road but one must face the realities of the journey.
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by horsepower101: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
Marginalization
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by horsepower101: 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
Bump

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel / People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) / Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.