Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN (44099 Views)

Absence Of Auditor- General May Stall Government’s Bid To Borrow $29.96b / Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? / Alamieyeseigha's 'Official' OBITUARY Leaves Out LYING-IN-STATE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Igboid: 12:44am On Oct 31, 2016
obailala:
I gave my opinion, if you aren't okay with it, piss off!!! (and you can keep crying for the rest of your life while you're at it since that's what gives you pleasure).

I am only crying for your life. Sucks to be you. A non Igno claiming Igbo 24hrs, one has to be shameless to pull that off.

Ndo.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by obailala(m): 1:04am On Oct 31, 2016
Igboid:

I am only crying for your life. Sucks to be you. A non Igno claiming Igbo 24hrs, one has to be shameless to pull that off.

Ndo.
You should concentrate on crying for your own life and leave mine alone. STick to your opinions and mentality while I stick to mine. ANd sorry if it pains you so much that an Igbo man has chosen not to tow your retrogressive line of thought. You are the shameless one who thinks everybody must think like you do in order to validate their origins, your opinion on my origin is as worthless as ass-wiped tissue paper. If it pains you so much that a person like me exists, you know exactly what to do to end your misery. GD night

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Igboid: 1:51am On Oct 31, 2016
obailala:
You should concentrate on crying for your own life and leave mine alone. STick to your opinions and mentality while I stick to mine. ANd sorry if it pains you so much that an Igbo man has chosen not to tow your retrogressive line of thought. You are the shameless one who thinks everybody must think like you do in order to validate their origins, your opinion on my origin is as worthless as ass-wiped tissue paper. If it pains you so much that a person like me exists, you know exactly what to do to end your misery. GD night

So says the Afonja impostor whose idea of progressive thought for Ndiigbo is justification of the plan of the FG to totally ignore the region in a 18.3 billion infrastructural investment plan. While the rest of the 5 regions gets to enjoy such infrastructural investment with the multiplier effects that come with them

Ofcourse, such Igbos like you only exists in Ijebu-Igbo.

I'm only amused by your folly, only a miserable individual can display your attitudes.

7 Likes

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by HonabFaj(m): 4:58am On Oct 31, 2016
Igboid:

Do you mind explaining yourself better.
On thursady the President and the state minister of petroleum launched a $10 billion infrastructural rebirth investment programmes in the Niger Delta region.
The launched policy document is couched in ‘The 7 Big Wins,’ theme, which borders on policy and regulation, business environment and investment drive, gas revolution, refineries and local production capacity, Niger Delta and security, transparency and efficiency, as well as stakeholder management and international co-ordination.
He said each time he projected a rise in the country’s oil production to 2.2 million barrels per day (mbpd) and 3mbpd, they were based on the fact that the JV structure had been reviewed and funding issues sorted out.

Visit http://www.7bigwins.com/download to get a copy. or http://www.7bigwins.com
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by PentiumProf: 6:08am On Oct 31, 2016
Let them keep their money
We don't need their useless aid
Igbos have been surviving without federal government assistance since 1970
Igbos should join hands in developing their lands not outsiders
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by obailala(m): 7:20am On Oct 31, 2016
Igboid:

[s]So says the Afonja impostor whose idea of progressive thought for Ndiigbo is justification of the plan of the FG to totally ignore the region in a 18.3 billion infrastructural investment plan. While the rest of the 5 regions gets to enjoy such infrastructural investment with the multiplier effects that come with them

I'm only amused by your folly, only a miserable individual can display your attitudes.[/s]

Shove ur opinion up ur back hole.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Igboid: 8:09am On Oct 31, 2016
HonabFaj:

On thursady the President and the state minister of petroleum launched a $10 billion infrastructural rebirth investment programmes in the Niger Delta region.
The launched policy document is couched in ‘The 7 Big Wins,’ theme, which borders on policy and regulation, business environment and investment drive, gas revolution, refineries and local production capacity, Niger Delta and security, transparency and efficiency, as well as stakeholder management and international co-ordination.
He said each time he projected a rise in the country’s oil production to 2.2 million barrels per day (mbpd) and 3mbpd, they were based on the fact that the JV structure had been reviewed and funding issues sorted out.

Visit http://www.7bigwins.com/download to get a copy. or http://www.7bigwins.com

Only Imo and Abia are parts of Niger Delta. Niger Delta is not SE, it even has Ondo as its part.
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Sirlovings: 9:11am On Oct 31, 2016
obailala:
Obviously this one did not read the original report (he read only the title and comments), he did not read what I wrote or did not comprehend a thing I wrote. He's just stuck in the typical retrogressive paranoid mentality of 'FG is marginalising my place.'

Sir, I have not a single iota of hate in my heart for anyone, I only have lots of common and rational sense and more. I have also learnt to put meaningless sentiments aside when judging issues because I know these sentiments don't help nobody but only keeps one in perpetual bondage.

I asked a simple question, if the FG completes the 35 years old Mambilla hydro power dam project and injects 3050mw of electricity into the national grid, will it benefit only the people of Taraba state seeing that the project is located in the Mambilla mountains of Taraba?... Must a project of such nature be located in your village before you accept it is a good project and not unfair?...

Secondly, as the topic says the SE was excluded from all projects, don't you think this is just a sensational title, A LIE also, which is meant to arouse a feeling of resentment and sadness in people like you?.... There wer 4 main infrastructural projects listed; the Lagos to Kano rail, the Lagos to Calabar rail (which crosses the SE), the Mambilla dam and the Abuja city rail, kindly tell me which of these projects is specific to any particular zone of tribe and kindly tell me which of these projects isn't beneficial to the SE?

Finally, almost than half of the total money was planned for Agricultural support, education and health support, budget support and Eurobonds. Kindly tell me how you came to the conclusion that these projects exclude the SE?... Can't you just see the point that the author is sensationally trying to deceive you and make you feel bad?...

It seems you have not spent time travelling around Nigeria, I have had the opportunity to travel most states in Nigeria and I can tell you that south east has the least Federal government projects since independence.

People like you are always quick to accuse others of sentiments when the government policy benefits you and your region.
If this government fix the ever busy Enugu/Onitsha express way, will it not benefit other Nigerians? I have seen some federal roads in the North that you can literally count the number of few vehicles that apply on them each day.

How about the second Niger Bridge? (It has been subjected to DBFOT basis for a period of 25 years. Meaning that most part of it will be paid by south east motorists through road use TOLL.

The same federal government is spending billions looking for oil in the North but Anambra state had to use state limited fund for similar oil exploration which ended up successful.

How about setting up a coal power plant in Enugu which will cost less and will likely add over 5000MW to the national grid. Most countries (China, US, etc...)still run their coal plants with new technology because of the low cost of running it.

Please stop being insensitive to the unfortunate plight of others. South East and North East have least Federal government projects.

Like I said before, Nigeria will remain undeveloped and hugely divided if Nigerian politicians keep thinking the same way you do.

On a personal note, whether Federal government extend development to all parts of the country or not, it wouldn't affect me much or members of my immediate family as we are also NZ citizens which is one of the best countries in the world and we love it here. But I can't look away, abhor hate or be insensitive just like you.

You can't just sit at home and read news from newspapers or your phone and come here to type nonsense. I suggest you travel around Nigeria, go to South East and North East, then compare the federal government projects within them with that of your region.
Maybe you are also living outside the country but have not visited Nigeria for many years because you seem far from the reality.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by PentiumProf: 9:16am On Oct 31, 2016
Igboid:

So says the Afonja impostor whose idea of progressive thought for Ndiigbo is justification of the plan of the FG to totally ignore the region in a 18.3 billion infrastructural investment plan. While the rest of the 5 regions gets to enjoy such infrastructural investment with the multiplier effects that come with them

I'm only amused by your folly, only a miserable individual can display your attitudes.

Ignore the guy he can never be igbo in a million generations
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by obailala(m): 9:45am On Oct 31, 2016
Sirlovings:

It seems you have not spent time travelling around Nigeria, I have had the opportunity to travel most states in Nigeria and I can tell you that south east has the least Federal government projects since independence.

People like you are always quick to accuse others of sentiments when the government policy benefits you and your region.
If this government fix the ever busy Enugu/Onitsha express way, will it not benefit other Nigerians? I have seen some federal roads in the North that you can literally count the number of few vehicles that apply on them each day.

How about the second Niger Bridge? (It has been subjected to DBFOT basis for a period of 25 years. Meaning that most part of it will be paid by south east motorists through road use TOLL.

The same federal government is spending billions looking for oil in the North but Anambra state had to use state limited fund for similar oil exploration which ended up successful.

How about setting up a coal power plant in Enugu which will cost less and will likely add over 5000MW to the national grid. Most countries (China, US, etc...)still run their coal plants with new technology because of the low cost of running it.

Please stop being insensitive to the unfortunate plight of others. South East and North East have least Federal government projects.

Like I said before, Nigeria will remain undeveloped and hugely divided if Nigerian politicians keep thinking the same way you do.

On a personal note, whether Federal government extend development to all parts of the country or not, it wouldn't affect me much or members of my immediate family as we are also NZ citizens which is one of the best countries in the world and we love it here. But I can't look away, abhor hate or be insensitive just like you.

You can't just sit at home and read news from newspapers or your phone and come here to type nonsense. I suggest you travel around Nigeria, go to South East and North East, then compare the federal government projects within them with that of your region.
Maybe you are also living outside the country but have not visited Nigeria for many years because you seem far from the reality.
I am not insensitive to the plight of anyone one here, if you know where I'm from you will be shocked at why this should be coming from me. I'm just bored with the continuous lamentations especially in situations like this when I think it is unnecessary. Once again I will reiterate this but note that this is purely my opinion, the Mambilla dam is a long overdue project which has been on the drawing board for over 36 years, I would be very glad if that project comes to life (irrespective of where it is located). Also, the Lagos to Kano standard rail and the Calabar to Lagos standard rail are very important projects which have been in the books for over a very long time; I agree that the Calabar to LAgos rail passes only a single SE city, but then, I would be very glad if this projects are actualised. Maybe if they can be actualised, then the spur from Benin-Asaba-Onitsha-Awka-Enugu may also be completed one day.

I understand that the SE has been unfairly marginalised by successive admins for decades, I understand the Onitsha-Enugu roads, the PH-Enugu roads,the PH-Owerri road have no reason being the disaster they are today, I understand the SE was terribly cheated by the PPP tolling arrangement on the 2nd Niger Bridge, ironically this evil was perpetrated by a supposed friend of the SE (GEJ), I remember lamenting this PPP arrangement on this forum sometime in 2014 when it was first announced but I was shouted down by some dumb persons who claimed I was just a GEJ hater and didn't want the SE zone to progress (a very foolish allegation from people who had no clue who I was). I am not a stranger to these acts of marginalisation to the SE and I suppose these are the kind of things we should lament about. But on this issue of actualising the Mambilla dam, the LAgos to Kano rail and the Calabar to Lagos rail, I totally have no qualms; this is my personal opinion though.
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Igboid: 10:11am On Oct 31, 2016
Also, the Lagos to Kano standard rail and the Calabar to Lagos standard rail are very important projects which have been in the books for over a very long time; I agree that the Calabar to LAgos rail passes only a single SE city, but then, I would be very glad if this projects are actualised. Maybe if they can be actualised, then the spur from Benin-Asaba-Onitsha-Awka-Enugu may also be completed one day.

Oh yes! The ever infinity waiting game. How long does the SE has to wait.

So a whopping 18.3 billion is to be spent across the entire country, and the region wasn't considered worthy of having even 1billion invested on it. A region that was devastated by civil war and not a dime set aside to re develop it, will have to wait, while regions that had enjoyed massive investments by the FG for the past 4 decades are once again first in line, and you expect this to go down well, on the promise that in am infinite future, a similar project MAY be sited on the region, while the other regions will still get lion share during those infinite future.

You are not in any bit making any sense. But I don't blame you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Igboid: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2016
understand that the SE has been unfairly marginalised by successive admins for decades, I understand the Onitsha-Enugu roads, the PH-Enugu roads,the PH-Owerri road have no reason being the disaster they are today, I understand the SE was terribly cheated by the PPP tolling arrangement on the 2nd Niger Bridge, ironically this evil was perpetrated by a supposed friend of the SE (GEJ), I remember lamenting this PPP arrangement on this forum sometime in 2014 when it was first announced but I was shouted down by some dumb persons who claimed I was just a GEJ hater and didn't want the SE zone to progress (a very foolish allegation from people who had no clue who I was).

No, you don't understand anything. You are only being annoyingly cunning.

What you are trying to subtly imply here is that since the region had been shortchanged since 1970, without massive out cry from the people, there shouldn't be reason for massive out cry now that your principal( Buhari) is about to continue the tradition of shortchanging the SE invented by his predecessors. You expect us to understand and take it on the chin without complaints.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Igboid: 10:47am On Oct 31, 2016
. I am not a stranger to these acts of marginalisation to the SE and I suppose these are the kind of things we should lament about. But on this issue of actualising the Mambilla dam, the LAgos to Kano rail and the Calabar to Lagos rail, I totally have no qualms; this is my personal opinion though.

And right here in your impish mind. You are trying to make a devil out of Ndiigbo, for crying out for fairness, justice and equity.

You are trying to subconsciously and subtly bend our cry for equity, fairness and Justice to take the form of bitterness, jealousy and hate.

You are trying to make it sound like Ndiigbo are against the FG plans to site projects in Taraba, SW,SS,NW and Abuja, like we are not happy that those projects are sited there, like we don't know that those projects will not only benefit the host community but also the entire Nigerians.

When in actuality, what Ndiigbo are saying is that those similar projects in spirit of equity, fairness and Justice be also sited in our region,so that it will benefit both us and other Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 31, 2016
Igboid:
Oh yes! The ever infinity waiting game. How long does the SE has to wait.

I am not a Nigerian. I do not even live in Africa. I am bemused and astonished by the way Igbos are regarded and treated in this forum, and in the nigerian politics. I always ask my dear friend Johnydon22, if this enmity reflects in the real life of nigerians.

How can this be? Why would a region with such huge potential and proud people, be completely marginalized, under the monitoring - and sometimes pleasure - of other tribes? I am completely amazed.

I understand there was an attempt to secede from Nigeria and form Biafra. Is it the reason for such hatred and marginalization? In Germany where I live, and many other european countries, there are regions who want(ed) to secede. it has never led to such pitiless horrible tribalistic policy against those regions. Whether it is Scotland, Bayern, Catalogne, L'ile de corse (in France) and so many others. I have lived in several european and african countries. In ALL of them they were always groups and tribes who at some point in time wanted to secede. But I have never witnessed, such systematic organised marginalization of those groups, under the watch of the rest of the population.

Worst still, Igbos, as I perceive it, are neither welcomed to stay in Nigeria, nor allowed to to go away and have their Biafra. What nonsense is that? It has gotten to the point, even igboic tribes are fighting here to claim they are not igbos, as if being Igbo is a curse... shocked
Even people who I somehow admire, like my Chief Sukkot, are day in day out insulting the tribe... undecided

I know Igbos have their flaws. But what on earth could justify such common behavior? I think, the igbo problem, is the single problem between Nigeria and Greatness.

I am not a nigerian, nor am I a specialist of nigeria. But i have been in Nairaland for a very long time, and I silently scrutinize most trending threads almost every day since 2010 (reading is my forte).

Please Plaetton, Hahn, Sonofluc1fer, stephenmorris, jackbizzle, Bigfrancis21, Johnydon22, Hardmirror, Benodic, Sarassin, Deepsight, Mrpresident and others, do enlighten me.

Greetings

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by hahn(m): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2016
LoJ:

I am not a Nigerian. I do not even live in Africa. I am bemused and astonished by the way Igbos are regarded and treated in this forum, and in the nigerian politics. I always ask my dear friend Johnydon22, if this enmity reflects in the real life of nigerians.

How can this be? Why would a region with such huge potential and proud people, be completely marginalized, under the monitoring - and sometimes pleasure - of other tribes? I am completely amazed.

I understand there was an attempt to secede from Nigeria and form Biafra. Is it the reason for such hatred and marginalization? In Germany where I live, and many other european countries, there are regions who want(ed) to secede. it has never led to such pitiless horrible tribalistic policy against those regions. Whether it is Scotland, Bayern, Catalogne, L'ile de corse (in France) and so many others. I have lived in several european and african countries. In ALL of them they were always groups and tribes who at some point in time wanted to secede. But I have never witnessed, such systematic organised marginalization of those groups, under the watch of the rest of the population.

Worst still, Igbos, as I perceive it, are neither welcomed to stay in Nigeria, nor allowed to to go away and have their Biafra. What nonsense is that? It has gotten to the point, even igboic tribes are fighting here to claim they are not igbos, as if being Igbo is a curse... shocked
Even people who I somehow admire, like my Chief Sukkot, are day in day out insulting the tribe... undecided

I know Igbos have their flaws. But what on earth could justify such common behavior? I think, the igbo problem, is the single problem between Nigeria and Greatness.

I am not a nigerian, nor am I a specialist of nigeria. But i have been in Nairaland for a very long time, and I silently scrutinize most trending threads almost every day since 2010 (reading is my forte).

Please Plaetton, Hahn, Sonofluc1fer, stephenmorris, jackbizzle, Bigfrancis21, Johnydon22, Hardmirror, Benodic, Sarassin, Deepsight, Mrpresident and others, do enlighten me.

Greetings

Don't take Nigeria seriously. I will soon join you in Germany then we can discuss of a jug of beer and cuban cigars grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 31, 2016
hahn:
Don't take Nigeria seriously. I will soon join you in Germany then we can discuss of a jug of beer and cuban cigars grin

You are welcome oo. But be quick, as I intend to relocate to Nigeria in the next 5 to 10 years for some time.

Cheers.
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Igboid: 11:46am On Oct 31, 2016
LoJ:

Greetings

The answer you seek is complex. It's true that the only uniting factors for Nigerians are football and common shared hatred/ suspicion of the Igbo man.

The foundation for Igbo current condition in Nigeria was laid in 1970, when this quote was made:

"The war aim and (final) solution properly
speaking of the entire problem, is to
discriminate against the Igbos and in their
own interest. Such discrimination would
include above all the detachment of those
oil-rich territories in the Eastern Region,
in addition, the Igbos' freedom of
movement would be restricted, to prevent
their renewed penetration into other parts,
leaving any access to the sea to the
Igbos, is quite out of the question,
"(Federal Nigerian Minister speaking to E.
C. Schwarzenback, Swiss Review of
Africa, February 1968).

Successive Nigerian govt had stuck to that policy, and Igbo elected( selected) politicians had played along to marginalize their own people just as long as they receive crumbs from the FG for themselves and their immediate families. The only miracle here is that despite the fact that these politicians had sold out the region, they still receive support of the Igbo grass roots and commoners, which leaves one wondering what sort of people the Igbos are.

Our political class can't speak for us, because they like all Nigerian politicians are corrupt and had fed off the public fund, but unlike other regions, there is a conspiracy against their( Igbo region) that must be challenged by them( the Igbo political class) but it remains a universal truth that he who comes for justice must come with clean hands.
These Igbo politicians are all corrupt from A to Z, non is clean, and those who control the FG has all their corrupt deals with them, with which they continuously use to blackmail them from speaking against institutionalized marginalization of their people and whip them in line into silence. So they can't challenge the injustice against their own people without being destroyed.

Their( Ndiigbo)people who should know better and vote the old eggs out of power in exchange for New breeds that can't be blackmailed know no better, they even praise the corrupt leaders to the chagrin of other Nigerians, they (Ndiigbo) had refused to look in ward's to see that their problem is an internal one, that once the internal enemies( the corrupt political class) are radically voted and pushed out of power by a new order, that not only can they challenge the institutionalized marginalization against them
by the Nigerian state, they can also take their destiny into their hands.

In the final analysis, the Igbo commoners take solace in the cheaper alternative ie resurrection of Biafra, for Biafra represents a period in their history in which they fought against forces bent on rulling over them, Biafra on the other hand evokes more hatred on the heart of Nigerians against Ndiigbo for myriads of reasons, who now feel that Igbo marginalization is justified since they had constituted themselves enemies of Nigeria, they reason it's only logical that the Igbo be marginalized for her own benefits and be beaten if necessary into submission and total allegiance for the Nigerian state, where the post civil war central policy will be continuously be applied on them.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by HonabFaj(m): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2016
Igboid:

Only Imo and Abia are parts of Niger Delta. Niger Delta is not SE, it even has Ondo as its part.

But according to the minister River,Imo ,Abia and all other neglected oil region will benefit from it
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by hahn(m): 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
LoJ:

You are welcome oo. But be quick, as I intend to relocate to Nigeria in the next 5 to 10 years for some time.

Cheers.

Bro, you can relocate now

All we need to do is switch places wink
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
hahn:

Bro, you can relocate now

All we need to do is switch places wink

grin If I come now, I won't be able to achieve what I wish to. smiley But If you come around here, let me know wink
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by unclejb2(m): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
Luukasz:
Nobody is marginalizing igbos but instead they are the architect of their own marginalization and inferiorty due to their greedy acts. They benefited most during the GEJ era so they shouldnt be pissed off if they aint benefiting in this current administration. And besides they never gave buhari any form of support during the last election so whats the fuss.
I guess you are a child of rape. That's why you can't reason properly
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by ChimaAdeoye: 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
Sirlovings:

Bro,
Don't mind those that dream of a prosperous Nigeria, but will rejoice at injustice meted to sections of Nigeria. The truth, is that Buhari has shamelessly continued to demonstrate that there is no basis for Nigerian unity.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by AlPeter: 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
harmbhrosz:
mu.mu like you, a whole committee has been set for the development of Northeast alone or don't you read news?

Now you see your life... The president is embarking on a loan that will put us in slavery, that will take coming generations of our children to pay, even when we both know the money will be shared among themselves... But you're here looking for people making useless noise up and down abi.

I just pray it won't be too late when the likes of you will have sense
you are exceptionally daft aren't you? Reading the thread again may ep
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by bantudra: 12:40am On Nov 01, 2016
why shouldnt you be left out..

dont you wish the rest of us dead day and night??..

why should i share food with people that wish me dead?..

does this even make sense to reasonable igbos??..

the starvation-strategie in the biafran war comes in mind...

i am not going to feed my enemies!!!.. angry angry..

fact still remains till today: nigeria is the one with the food..that is a prime joker against you...

una can be sure of that..
join us,or get lost!...migrate!!... angry

give up!!!!!...
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by sevenhundred(m): 4:36am On Nov 01, 2016
Clinton9000:
It's obvious this government has a scripted plan to marginalize and strangle Igbos to death. What these mofos don't understand is the more you marginalize Igbos, the more successful they get to be.
Then why worry?
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by sevenhundred(m): 4:59am On Nov 01, 2016
Paperwhite:
Stupid government. Still ruling based on the mathematically incorrect 97% and 5% principle. cry
who told u? it is correct mathematically!!!
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by harmbhrosz(m): 9:30am On Nov 01, 2016
AlPeter:
you are exceptionally daft aren't you? Reading the thread again may ep
lol read my post again but this time activate your brain so you can see the point (I'm making) you've stupiddly failed to see

#Cheers
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by AlPeter: 10:32am On Nov 01, 2016
harmbhrosz:
lol read my post again but this time activate your brain so you can see the point (I'm making) you've stupiddly failed to see

#Cheers
talking to urzef now? OK let me explain, since you seem incapable of proper reasoning. The discuss here is about The south east being the only region not if a body there iz, was or Were setup bfore now
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by harmbhrosz(m): 10:58am On Nov 01, 2016
AlPeter:
talking to urzef now? OK let me explain, since you seem incapable of proper reasoning. The discuss here is about The south east being the only region not if a body there iz, was or Were setup bfore now
that screenshot below was why I quoted you.

You asked if the guy can see Northeast as part of the regions that will benefit from the loan and I replied you that a committee has been set aside for the development of Northeast alone...

Are you saying the few sentences above is too hard for you to comprehend? If so then trust me dude, you're stupiddly daft.

And it will be of your best interest to stop showcasing your foooolishness by quoting people and spilling junks off that rotten thing you call mouth.

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by AlPeter: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2016
Igboid:

The answer you seek is complex. It's true that the only uniting factors for Nigerians are football and common shared hatred/ suspicion of the Igbo man.

The foundation for Igbo current condition in Nigeria was laid in 1970, when this quote was made:

"The war aim and (final) solution properly
speaking of the entire problem, is to
discriminate against the Igbos and in their
own interest. Such discrimination would
include above all the detachment of those
oil-rich territories in the Eastern Region,
in addition, the Igbos' freedom of
movement would be restricted, to prevent
their renewed penetration into other parts,
leaving any access to the sea to the
Igbos, is quite out of the question,
"(Federal Nigerian Minister speaking to E.
C. Schwarzenback, Swiss Review of
Africa, February 1968).

Successive Nigerian govt had stuck to that policy, and Igbo elected( selected) politicians had played along to marginalize their own people just as long as they receive crumbs from the FG for themselves and their immediate families. The only miracle here is that despite the fact that these politicians had sold out the region, they still receive support of the Igbo grass roots and commoners, which leaves one wondering what sort of people the Igbos are.

Our political class can't speak for us, because they like all Nigerian politicians are corrupt and had fed off the public fund, but unlike other regions, there is a conspiracy against their( Igbo region) that must be challenged by them( the Igbo political class) but it remains a universal truth that he who comes for justice must come with clean hands.
These Igbo politicians are all corrupt from A to Z, non is clean, and those who control the FG has all their corrupt deals with them, with which they continuously use to blackmail them from speaking against institutionalized marginalization of their people and whip them in line into silence. So they can't challenge the injustice against their own people without being destroyed.

Their( Ndiigbo)people who should know better and vote the old eggs out of power in exchange for New breeds that can't be blackmailed know no better, they even praise the corrupt leaders to the chagrin of other Nigerians, they (Ndiigbo) had refused to look in ward's to see that their problem is an internal one, that once the internal enemies( the corrupt political class) are radically voted and pushed out of power by a new order, that not only can they challenge the institutionalized marginalization against them
by the Nigerian state, they can also take their destiny into their hands.

In the final analysis, the Igbo commoners take solace in the cheaper alternative ie resurrection of Biafra, for Biafra represents a period in their history in which they fought against forces bent on rulling over them, Biafra on the other hand evokes more hatred on the heart of Nigerians against Ndiigbo for myriads of reasons, who now feel that Igbo marginalization is justified since they had constituted themselves enemies of Nigeria, they reason it's only logical that the Igbo be marginalized for her own benefits and be beaten if necessary into submission and total allegiance for the Nigerian state, where the post civil war central policy will be continuously be applied on them.

For the first time on this forum I mostly agree with you loj the other tribez are not happy with the said Marginalization, they are just tired of repeating the same thing over and over the iboz problem is the iboz. They jump headLong into issuez without proper understanding of situations though this helped in business its suicidal when practiced in politics. The ibo leaders are another problem, despite Nigeria being Blessed with greedy leaders theirs seems to be exceptionally greedy and self serving. They have never been able to unite for the interest of their people in fact they are usually the first to support crazy bills. When other tribe raise objections the ibo masses jump to their support without bordering to check if the issues raised are true or not.
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by AlPeter: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2016
harmbhrosz:
that screenshot below was why I quoted you.

You asked if the guy can see Northeast as part of the regions that will benefit from the loan and I replied you that a committee has been set aside for the development of Northeast alone...

Are you saying the few sentences above is too hard for you to comprehend? If so then trust me dude, you're stupiddly daft.

And it will be of your best interest to stop showcasing your foooolishness by quoting people and spilling junks off that rotten thing you call mouth.
Dude stop being daft. Did the committee have anytin to do with the loan? We are discussing the loan and regions to benefit from the loan not committee! Jeez, we know about the committee but was any project in the North East covered by the loan?
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by harmbhrosz(m): 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
AlPeter:
Dude stop being daft. Did the committee have anytin to do with the loan? We are discussing the loan and regions to benefit from the loan not committee! Jeez, we know about the committee but was any project in the North East covered by the loan?
I'm concerned for a national development that has been exempting the Southeast you're there spilling trash. dude it's not my fault that your reasoning is below mine and I can't help you anymore.... so Swerve abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added / Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) / Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.