Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" (26362 Views)

They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko / No National Identification Number, No Nigerian Passport By 2018 / Jonathan: “no Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under My W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Uten9z(m): 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
some times is hard to understand why truly some of us sees a plan fact and still tries to make wrong out of it. Am wondering if we are blaming the Man for the wrong choice we made or hitting him hard to relieve the agonies before us,been that we are not patience enough to allow him separates the yam from the goat(that statement was logical only a learnt mind understands)FACE IT UR WAY.
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by SillyMods: 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
[s]
KingOfAmebo:

See this one...cry baby, you got served don't run to the mods, read your post and all the insult you rained on GEJ, a man that is old enough to be your father and see who is supposed to be banned for life.

Here's the trash you typed:

"The Ineffectual Buffoon is seriously pained that his fellow thieves are being held to account for their deeds.

Jona, not only that you were not fit to be president, you were a disaster, a complete one.

If you were fit to be president, the man who vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable for you should have been picked up and seriously drilled by DSS, especially with the spate of bombings that followed that promise.

If you were competent to be president, those who fooled you to approve just anything and everything in return for their support would not have been able to do that.

What a waste of presidency!"

-------

Now read your trash and see if you deserve to remain on Nairaland...it is people like you that shouldn't be allowed to spew trash here. Even your Monika says it all "SillyMods"

[/s]
GEJ remains an Ineffectual Buffoon. Deal with it.
grin
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
Sealeddeal:
It's only when an Islamic Northern President rule Nigeria that such thing as Exile,political prisoners are heard.
At the inception of Yaradua's administration, El-rufai and others went into exile. when Jonathan assumed office, they all came back. Now Buhari is in power, many Nigerians are political prisoners, some prisoners of conscience and others are in exile.
The Northern Nigeria is a bedrock of everything anti-nigeria. They breed rudderless ,vindictive and islamists leaders.
www.trueTalk.com infact I hit u 50Million likesgrin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by ipledge01: 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
Fortissimo502:
Going by the kind of vitriol I see on here, someone from Nairaland may soon be picked up.

Hi Big Bro, please I sent you mail and also I've sent pm but didn't get reply. Please help me reply. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks so much, I appreciate.
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by oluwaseunamos33(m): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jonathief shut that your dirty mouth. Mtchewwwwwww
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by duro4chang(m): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
So this clueless thief still get mouth to talk?

Under your watch sir Nigeria Treasury was almost empty due to various lootings by you and your cabinet.

You're the foundation of this current recession
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
Mtchewwwwww. See wht Badluck Jonathief iis saying ooooooo. After him and his yeye wife (Pathief) packed all our money, wey she dey talk say 13 billion na for medical fitness, as if she hav ebola abi lassa fever.
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Barigaboy(m): 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
That's y we r in recession now.
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by AlPeter: 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
Pavarottii:

First, was wat he said true or wrong? Secondly, he quietly stepped down and no longer ur president as u wished; now ur almighty buhari is d president. So why r u still pained??
a very BIG Lie check omenka comment
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Angel1696: 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
if you people think my buhari is wicked travel to north Korea n stay there if u survive their President for a year then come back n take me there.
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Achorise: 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
saintmark88:

I feel like insulting u, because u no wan wise....I dnt understand how pple like u think.....u want to fight corruption by putting mechanism in place by way of legislation to mke it difficult to fight corruption.

I bet u didn't think tht by urself, u heard someone say it nd u just carried it.

U compare Nigeria with other countries.... There u get it wrong.

Nigeria is ranked as one of the most corrupt countries n d world, it means d system is corrupt, so if ders corruption n d executive, d legislature n d judiciary, who wud put d legislation in place.

The president can't put legislation in place by himself, this democracy, those to make d law to fight corruption isn't d president, its d national assembly. So wen u have a Nass n judiciary thts d most corrupt institutions of govt how do u go forward.

I'm taking my time to explain to u because I weep wen I read comments like this, I just wonder n weep for this country, I wonder did u even go to school, because I expect there r some things u ought to know now, u dnt just come out n mke unintelligent comments.

So enlighten urself, because ur case ehn
Sir, if it's the work of the national Assembly and judiciary to make laws to tackle corruption, why do we blame only Jonathan for corrupt practices under his regime, Why didn't the system fight corruption through the legislation of the national Assembly. ??

Secondly, I thought principles are the same every where, what works for the western world should work for Nigeria.

Thirdly under what what arm of government should we classify the introduction if BVM and TSA,
Executive,
Legislature,
Judiciary.

Are they some benefits realized from the introduction of BVM introduced by GEJ as a morden means to fight corruption.
??
Thank you sir, I pray you don't weep @ my comment too.
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by nortcentrallord(m): 12:16am On Nov 01, 2016
Keballl:

It isn't about shifting the goal post but correcting your nuance.

The tweet was very clear. No one went to PRISON for criticising him.

Case closed.

Omenka is hungry and can't see well. Don't blame him that he can't read well anymore. He doesn't even have the energy to argue anymore. The recession is hitting hard grin.
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by saintmark88(m): 5:47am On Nov 01, 2016
Achorise:
Sir, if it's the work of the national Assembly and judiciary to make laws to tackle corruption, why do we blame only Jonathan for corrupt practices under his regime, Why didn't the system fight corruption through the legislation of the national Assembly. ??

Secondly, I thought principles are the same every where, what works for the western world should work for Nigeria.

Thirdly under what what arm of government should we classify the introduction if BVM and TSA,
Executive,
Legislature,
Judiciary.

Are they some benefits realized from the introduction of BVM introduced by GEJ as a morden means to fight corruption.
??
Thank you sir, I pray you don't weep @ my comment too.

Let me take u up from this point, I dnt know if u dnt c it from this point of view...

U said its d work of the National assembly n d judiciary to make laws tht work n to enforce these laws by ways of sentencing corrupt individuals to jail.

Now u fault buhari for not creating a modern sys tht fights corruption, like GEJ introduced BVN, there u make d first mistake, BVN doesn't stop anyone from stealing public funds, neither does TSA.. All these sys have loop holes...a man tht steals public would just starch d moni n his house....like d case of d judges n obanikoro airliftn cash of 1.2bn naira....tht is already a way around d useless sys u r acrediting to GEJ.

GEJ is to blame because most of d corrupt practices n his govt was done under his nose, nd he authorized most of dem, so if I dnt blame him, hu else wud i blame, at some point in time, he would have questions to ansa.

There is only one principle tht works n d western world tht u fail to acknowledged, which is strict punishment for corruption. In western countries, there is no hiding or soft landing for d weekend, there u can't b convicted of stealing 30b n b asked to pay a fine of #700k. When u have such Judges, tht give such corrupt judgements, no amount of mechanism u take from d western world would work.

U asked y didnt d sys fite corruption from d national assembly??....Fighting corruption from d worst corrupt arm of gov, have asked urself, what is d jail term for corruption??...Ur guess is as good as mine, we dnt know...prolly der isn't even any jail term or even if there is, mayb a yr or two wiv an option of fine.

Ask urself y have dz senators refused to create strict laws on corruption??, because dey demselves dnt want to fall victim of their own laws. Did u c wat dey did to d CCB/CCT act, pls read d amended act and c how dey r trying to institutionalize corruption.

The problem we face in this country is major one born out of corruption, its threatening d very existence of d nation. It is endemic n to fight it effectively, u must be fought wiv force, drastic action.

Those corrupt individusls r using u as shields to protect themselves from d law.......after kipn us n d state we r now based on their looting n corruption.

Ur hatred for buhari won't let u c d truth
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Achorise: 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
saintmark88:

Let me take u up from this point, I dnt know if u dnt c it from this point of view...

U said its d work of the National assembly n d judiciary to make laws tht work n to enforce these laws by ways of sentencing corrupt individuals to jail.

Now u fault buhari for not creating a modern sys tht fights corruption, like GEJ introduced BVN, there u make d first mistake, BVN doesn't stop anyone from stealing public funds, neither does TSA.. All these sys have loop holes...a man tht steals public would just starch d moni n his house....like d case of d judges n obanikoro airliftn cash of 1.2bn naira....tht is already a way around d useless sys u r acrediting to GEJ.

GEJ is to blame because most of d corrupt practices n his govt was done under his nose, nd he authorized most of dem, so if I dnt blame him, hu else wud i blame, at some point in time, he would have questions to ansa.

There is only one principle tht works n d western world tht u fail to acknowledged, which is strict punishment for corruption. In western countries, there is no hiding or soft landing for d weekend, there u can't b convicted of stealing 30b n b asked to pay a fine of #700k. When u have such Judges, tht give such corrupt judgements, no amount of mechanism u take from d western world would work.

U asked y didnt d sys fite corruption from d national assembly??....Fighting corruption from d worst corrupt arm of gov, have asked urself, what is d jail term for corruption??...Ur guess is as good as mine, we dnt know...prolly der isn't even any jail term or even if there is, mayb a yr or two wiv an option of fine.

Ask urself y have dz senators refused to create strict laws on corruption??, because dey demselves dnt want to fall victim of their own laws. Did u c wat dey did to d CCB/CCT act, pls read d amended act and c how dey r trying to institutionalize corruption.

The problem we face in this country is major one born out of corruption, its threatening d very existence of d nation. It is endemic n to fight it effectively, u must be fought wiv force, drastic action.

Those corrupt individusls r using u as shields to protect themselves from d law.......after kipn us n d state we r now based on their looting n corruption.

Ur hatred for buhari won't let u c d truth

After educating me why spoil your nice piece by alleging I have hatred for Buhari,.Anyway, thank you for your enlightenment, but try and be open minded to educate than to prejudice. I asked to know more not to be insulated. Thank you so much.I appreciate.
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by vibzy: 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
SillyMods:
The Ineffectual Buffoon is seriously pained that his fellow thieves are being held to account for their deeds.

Jona, not only that you were not fit to be president, you were a disaster, a complete one.

If you were fit to be president, the man who vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable for you should have been picked up and seriously drilled by DSS, especially with the spate of bombings that followed that promise.

If you were competent to be president, those who fooled you to approve just anything and everything in return for their support would not have been able to do that.

What a waste of presidency!

bro after reading your comment, I weep for you and this generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Jarigbe Agom Walks Out Of Interview Over 2024 Budget Questions / Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k / World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.