Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (978623 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by debby516(f): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2017
No longer available, ma'am.
boladan:
Hello debby516, please kindly send your accommodation info to ayindeomobola@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by goobyparks(f): 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
iphiechuks:
Dear nairalander, entered US via Houston on d 7th sept using Turkish though my final destination was Dallas. Travelled with my son.

My script
POE: passport pls
Me: Handed them
POE: who has d blue passport
Me: my son (pointing at him on d stroller)
Poe: are u a green card holder?
Me: No, I am on a visa
Poe: so u had him here
Me: yes, 2 years ago
Poe: and why are u here?
Me: to have another baby
Poe: your four fingers pls and what do u do
Me: I work with a mortgage bank as the head of operations
Poe: okay. He beckoned on a uniformed man and I was taken to secondary inspection
I waited for 1hr 30min and have connecting flight to Dallas before I was called
Meanwhile my son was singing rain rain go away and other nursery rythm remix for them while time dey go

Inspection: why are u here.
Me: to have a baby
Crp: did u pay for your first baby's bill?
Me: yes
Crp: can I see d receipts?
Me: yes n gave her
Crp: how much do have?
Me: 9486 dollars
Crp: where will u stay
Me: with family friend in Dallas
Crp: not relative? Do u have a relative here?
Me: no family friend, I don't have any relative here
Crp: is your husband coming?
Me: yes in 2 wks
Crp: wat does your husband do?
Me: Banker
Crp: have you benefited from your son's birth in d US
Me: wat benefit pls
Crp: like getting free food, bla bla bla
Me: No
Crp: okay, give me some minutes

I heard her summarizing to her boss or so when he came. She was like She was here 2 years ago to have her baby, from d record paid all her bills, she is here to have another baby, she has enough cash and has made adequate arrangement on where to stay. The oga responded pls let her go.
She called me again and told me to pls pay all my bills same way I did for d first. I responded okay, stamped me in for b2 till march next year.

Claimed my luggages n went for my connecting flight, dey told me dat dey will reschedule me for next day cos I will not meet up and asked if was detained in custom, told them dat I went for secondary inspection and had already handed my luggages to be checked in for d connecting flight. She said dat she will try since I have already transferred my luggages but if it dint work, I shld return to leave next day. While still passing security check I heard them calling my name dat I shld come on board if I am around and I told d security person dat dats my name. She quickly helped me with my hand carry and I strolled my son pass.

I only missed my baby car seat cos I dint see it at luggage claim section will call them later

As for my food stuff, nothing was seized except oil way dey carry for Abj airport dat they won't let it go.
Egusi
Ogbono
Powdered bean
Normal bean
Stock fish
Dried fish
Pepper soup ingrient
Knor
Indomie
Coconut oil
Frozen pap
Peak 123. I saw a note dat one of my bags was open for security check. Nothing taken out.

Pls all u preggy mamas that travel alone with a toddler, how do U carry him/her in the plane? And how do you handle him with ur luggage? I'm actually leaving my 20months old son behind in Naija coz of these concerns.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Iamzizilicious: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
Fellow Nairalanders, I intend to travel with my 20 months toddler while i will be 30 weeks gone come Dec. Please help clear my concerns:

* Does the airline Qatar provide baby strollers at transit location(layover is 8 hours)
*Does anyone know how and what the accommodation feels like? Wakanow gave me an accommodation voucher.

Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Aprilborn: 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
yes its her sis asking, im using her acct. thankyou for you response. but im not preg yet tho i intend to by year end, just want to attend my inlaw's wedding in nov.
debby516:
From your earlier post, it appears you said this happened to your sister and had been resolved with a lawyer writing on their/your behalf. Follow what the resolution was.

If you know you are truly for childbirth, forget this your wedding stuffs and dont show up at the POE with a 2 weeks return ticket if your pregnancy is already showing to avoid your previous encounter. Prepare for your interview, apply for B2 visa, get your doctors' correspondence. In the DS-160, explain why you were returned at the POE in the best possible way, use the doctor's contact as your contact details in the US, if possible, make some deposit to the doctor, avoid chicago this time and hope the pendulum swings in your favour.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by goobyparks(f): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
BootyliciousHon:
So in the spirit of giving back...
Scheduled time for Emirates flight...5:50pm
Time i arrived at MMIA...3:30pm (i dont know the devil that put one kain traffic jam on the road)
Date of flight...sept. 12
Number of travellers...myself and active toddler
Flew at 34 weeks and 2days
Was asked for fit to fly before checkin...showed the emirates lady who then made a copy for me. Had one check in box. Picked up my hotel voucher as i had a 22hr layover in dubai. Got on the plane and was asked for my fit to fly which i gave them. I looked a lot bigger than 34 weeks though.
The flight was smooth as expected with goodies for my kid. Arrived dubai at 4am ish. Asked where to get the hotel shuttle and was directed. Got to the hotel and checked in. It was time for breakfast by then so i simply showed my boarding pass and went to eat at the restaurant. Went up to my room took a nice long bath and rested with my toddler. Had lunch and dinner same way and then checked out by 11pm. Hotel shuttle dropped us at the airport. Boarded my flight and landed Orlando international on Thursday 14th at 10am. It wasnt easy considering my big tummy but i survived.lol.
POE Experience
I was among the first to alight the plane so i was like the 4th in line. Ours was tge only flight. Only one other Nigerian family on the flight. I noticed the CBP officers were all smiles and joking with others...my turn
Me: good morning (with smiles)and hands over over passport to him
Him :good morning(with a smile)
Him : what brings you to the US today
Me: am here to have my baby
Him: youre pregnant? (Seems the smile reduced a bit or maybe i imagined it)
Me: yes i am
Him: how long will you be here for?
Me:10weeks
Him: how much to do you have on you?
Me: 960 dollars and the rest on my card (it was after i spoke i realised i didnt say how much was on the card)
Him:do you have any food items ( asking while looing at my landing card)
Me: yes. Just Dried fish
Him: place your 4 fingers and your thumb.( I do that) follow me and i'll take you to whom you will speak with. ( thats secondary inspection )
I get there and there's just one white man there. I sit and my toddler is busy talking and playing for Africa. The officer there is a woman
Woman:how long are you here for?
Me: 10 weeks ( am still sitting where i am as i answer) then i later go close to her
Her: when are you due
Me: october xx
Her: do you have a doctor?
Me: yes
Her: any documents to back it up?
Me : yes . I askes if she wants to see it and she responds in the affirmative. I hand it to her then go back to sit.
(Envelope contents: fit to fly, letter from doctor, cost estimate from hospital, budget sheet, BoA account statement, hospital registration, email correspondence with doctors office)
I sit for some minutes then she calls me to follow her. Says i should pick my bag and head to agric that my passport will be there and i can head out from there. Did that. Bag passed thru scanner...no need to open and inspect. Called my host and went home.
...so now we have a sample of orlando

Sorry for the long post

Thank God for journey mercies.

Pls how did u manage with your toddler in the plane. He had his own seat I guess?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ramj: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
kokorita:
Dear house,
Please wanna find out urgently where and when do I get fit to fly documentation from Qatar airlines. Pls as any one here used Qatar airline layover service I.e hotel and food. Thanks house.

There is a MEDIF form on Qatar airline website that you need to fill and get signed by your doctor and then send to them at least 7 days before you fly.
please check their website for this and confirm required gestation period (you use the qatar medif form once you are over 32weeks) for that medif form and the email to send it to. (losreservation@ng.qatarairways.com)
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ramj: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
goobyparks:

Thank God for journey mercies.

Pls how did u manage with your toddler in the plane. He had his own seat I guess?

Above 2 years children get their own seats. Many aorlines give them toys to play with plus plenty of cartoons for them to watch and you might be lucky your toddler sleps through most of the journey.

bon chance
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by aremso(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ramj:

Above 2 years children get their own seats. Many aorlines give them toys to play with plus plenty of cartoons for them to watch and you might be lucky your toddler sleps through most of the journey.

bon chance

Gurus,

please your advice is needed here, my wife wants to apply for birth while i apply for vacation. Should i include in the ds 160 form other business i do aside my official job though my company will give us letter of introduction.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ramj: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
aremso:

Gurus,

please your advice is needed here, my wife wants to apply for birth while i apply for vacation. Should i include in the ds 160 form other business i do aside my official job though my company will give us letter of introduction.

Yes you can if you feel it would imprpvee your chances. But above all you need too go wwith your correspondence with the hospital and doctor, your detailed buudget and also account statememt that shows available funds for the trip and more bbecause they dont exxpect you to use all your saviings for birthing.

Be prepared compposed and confident. Pray too.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by aremso(m): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ramj:

Yes you can if you feel it would imprpvee your chances. But above all you need too go wwith your correspondence with the hospital and doctor, your detailed buudget and also account statememt that shows available funds for the trip and more bbecause they dont exxpect you to use all your saviings for birthing.

Be prepared compposed and confident. Pray too.

RamJ

Thanks so much. U gave me one of the best response, may God bless your posterity! you have made my evening.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Supernaturalone: 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
If you can recall the specific questions she was asked and responses provided on prior interviews, it will help you to prepare adequately for a subsequent one. Various people have shared their experience here. There's no hard and fast rule. The VO wants to know you can afford the expedition and you're not trying to abscond ie you have strong ties here.

aremso:

Hello Super,

can i apply along with my wife? she will be going for birthing why i go for visiting though she has been denied b4 trice on the same birthing when we were expecting our first born but we want to try again, she wanted us to go to the embassy together this time around. She was denied even with all burden of proofs she went to the embassy with Please kindly enlighten us as we are JJC and we want to try again.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Supernaturalone: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
No point applying for a medical visa for a future intention. Apply for visiting visa and let them know you intend to use it for childbirth in future. Don't wait for them to ask you. Also, because you have negative immigration history, would advise you apply alone and get yourself cleared. However, since your child was with you on the earlier trip, you may as well apply together, as I assume that visa was cancelled along with yours.

Aprilborn:
Good day everyone, please I need clarification on an issue I have, I had a US visiting visa in 2012 used it twice, renewed and still used it once then decided to use it for delivery in 2015(didn't know it was legal to have my baby then) so I travelled and was sent back when they found out I was preg at poe(tho I argued with them I wasn't going to have my baby just visit and leave, becos I was just abt 28 weeks then). Now I want to reapply tho im not preg now, I want to travel in nov for a wedding after which I would like to use it next year for childbirth, my qst is should I apply for a medical visa even tho im not preg now or just visiting visa and consequently go ahead with my decision for childbirth next year as I plan to take in end of the year? Also incase im asked at the interview why I didn't let them know I was preg, shld I still stick to my argument at the poe that I wasn't going to have a baby just visit.
Thank you in advance for your answers.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Babatwi: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Supernaturalone:
No point applying for a medical visa for a future intention. Apply for visiting visa and let them know you intend to use it for childbirth in future. Don't wait for them to ask you. Also, because you have negative immigration history, would advise you apply alone and get yourself cleared. However, since your child was with you on the earlier trip, you may as well apply together, as I assume that visa was cancelled along with yours.

Gbam ! My opinion exactly . Well said.,nothing to add or remove.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by aye88: 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
Good day all, I'm looking for hospitals in the Sacramento area of California. All the research I've done, are all on the high side. 15k upward. Is there anyone who has idea of something cheaper or a nearby city to Sacramento with a less expensive package. I would appreciate any help I can get.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by elohim24: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
Good day everybody, can anyone help with a birth centre or hospital that is very cost friendly in Houston and preferably a good doctor? Doctores para ti would have been perfect but its over 10hrs drive from Houston. kindly help a brother out, I'm planning to apply for visa next month but I need this done first. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by bboyng: 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
ashabby:
Hi everyone,

So I arrived New York on a B1/B2 Visa on Virgin Atlantic airways on Monday about 11 pm

POE was extremely good
Wasn't sent to agric though I declared food.

First missionary journey, first time in the US.

Thank God

Thank God for journey mercies. Please I need some info with regards to new york. I also plan the same . Pls I will appreciate if you could send me your email via mrbboyng@yahoo.com.. Thank you and God bless
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by bboyng: 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
bboyng:

Thank God for journey mercies. Please I need some info with regards to new york. I also plan the same . Pls I will appreciate if you could send me your email via mrbboyng@yahoo.com. Thank you and God bless
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ashedzi: 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
*Long Post Alert*
Is time to share my very own Story. I had posted my Visa/POE transcript here. On the 10th of August, I woke up with this energy drive, I never knew it was the baby that was making her way. I asked a Doctor Friend what it is like to be in Labor, her response was like, they no dey tel person, say me sef go know when time reach, I was not feeling any serious pain but I was not too comfortable. I spent more than 4hrs in the Mall that very day, on getting home, I ate hot fufu n soup as if my life dependent on it. I was like let me try and rest after a hectic day only for me 2 have this discomfort feeling, I decided 2 go to the Hospital @ this point even if it was false labor atleast 2 be on the side of caution . I informed my Host which she decided to call Uber for me. I was about to make my way outta the house when I noticed I could not move @ this point. Felt this sharp pain,i screamed and told my Host it looks like the is here, I just laid flat, nex my PRINCESS popped out (I did not push), she came out all by herself right there. It was like a movie. My Host was there 2 grab her otherwise she would have fallen but thank God she was on time.(Did I hear say u Hebrew women kinda delivery yes it was grin ) D umbilical cord was detached. We made our way 2 the hospital. On reaching the Hospital, the baby n I were admitted,they were all overwhelmed that I had a home delivery without any form of complications or tears (God @ work) I was monitored and certified ok after 24hrs, they had given my Discharge Order 2 go home but I refused because the Contract Agreement stated 2days stay so y wanting 2 discharge me after a day? Afterall no b me say make the baby come the way she did. In all there was no Complications, Mother and baby are doing fine, we just returned back to 9ja on Monday. Some useful tips that will be of help to others especially those who don't have time on their side are;Insist u are given the birth Cert form to fill once u are at ur Recovery room. Call vital records after 3days (3126037790) to find out if the BC is ready for collection, once is ready pick up @Downtown Chicago -Daley Center, 50w Washington St Chicago. 1st copy is $15 while subsequent copies are $4. I got my baby's Passport same day I got the BC, both Offices are in Downtown, imdtly I picked up the BC,i headed Passport Office @ 101W Congress Parkway, 9th Floor. Downtown. It was expedited @ $165 collected it that same day. I was told the SSN is likely going to take 4 to 6weeks. Hearing this information, I decided 2 go 2 their Office @ 77W Jackson Street,Downtown is about a5mins walk from the Passport Office. I filled the form and my baby's Ssn was mailed to me within 6days. Lastly, ensure u send ur application for visa on arrival on time, in my case I did not get any approval, I kept sending remainders until I was left with the option of using an Agent that charged me 10k when I just had a day to leave! if only I had known I won't have suffered myself in the 1st place because I knew the kinda pressure I went tru because of their no response. With this, our Missionary journey came to an end. We are back home. I saw the mighty hands of God. 2 him alone be all the glory. Am so happy I found this thread, most of the information was gotten here. Special thank 2 Nerf,freshdad and to all those that took out time to respond to my questions no matter how awkward it sounded. God bless u all.

51 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ayabemm16: 8:17am On Sep 22, 2017
Congratulations. It was indeed a triumphant entry.
Pls I just want to ask if u eventually notarized the form b4 leaving and how did u go about it.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by feddy27: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2017
ashedzi:
*Long Post Alert*
Is time to share my very own Story. I had posted my Visa/POE transcript here. .

Congrats darling and welcome back. Love to your princess kiss kiss
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Xclusivemaama: 10:33am On Sep 22, 2017
Hi beautiful people..Please is there any atlanta bound mum in October probably using airfrance..I need a partner in this ��
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Lanifat84: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2017
Hello @bootyliciousHon
Please when you travelled at 34 weeks with emirate , did you submit the fit to fly at their office days before or while you were checking in ?
Thanks
Because I called the customer care line and was told they are only bothered with fit to fly if you are traveling at 36 weeks and above . Just wanted to be sure o before they give me another story while checking in
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Aprilborn: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2017
oh ok.. thank you much.
Supernaturalone:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ramj: 11:54am On Sep 22, 2017
ashedzi:
*Long Post Alert*
Is time to share my very own Story. I had posted my Visa/POE transcript here. On the 10th of August, I woke up with this energy drive, I never knew it was the baby that was making her way. I asked a Doctor Friend what it is like to be in Labor, her response was like, they no dey tel pe and to all those that took out time to respond to my questions no matter how awkward it sounded. God bless u all.

Whaooo this is whaoooo.
Glory to God. GBAM

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by debby516(f): 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
This is a miracle, congrats dear.

By the way, was there still need to pay Hospital/doctors' fees again lol. Hebrew women delivery indeed.
ashedzi:
*Long Post Alert*
Is time to share my very own Story. I had posted my Visa/POE transcript here. On the 10th of August, I woke up with this energy drive, I never knew it was the baby that was making her way. I asked a Doctor Friend what it is like to be in Labor, her response was like, they no dey tel person, say me sef go know when time reach, I was not feeling any serious pain but I was not too comfortable. I spent more than 4hrs in the Mall that very day, on getting home, I ate hot fufu n soup as if my life dependent on it. I was like let me try and rest after a hectic day only for me 2 have this discomfort feeling, I decided 2 go to the Hospital @ this point even if it was false labor atleast 2 be on the side of caution . I informed my Host which she decided to call Uber for me. I was about to make my way outta the house when I noticed I could not move @ this point. Felt this sharp pain,i screamed and told my Host it looks like the is here, I just laid flat, nex my PRINCESS popped out (I did not push), she came out all by herself right there. It was like a movie. My Host was there 2 grab her otherwise she would have fallen but thank God she was on time.(Did I hear say u Hebrew women kinda delivery yes it was grin ) D umbilical cord was detached. We made our way 2 the hospital. On reaching the Hospital, the baby n I were admitted,they were all overwhelmed that I had a home delivery without any form of complications or tears (God @ work) I was monitored and certified ok after 24hrs, they had given my Discharge Order 2 go home but I refused because the Contract Agreement stated 2days stay so y wanting 2 discharge me after a day? Afterall no b me say make the baby come the way she did. In all there was no Complications, Mother and baby are doing fine, we just returned back to 9ja on Monday. We are back home. I saw the mighty hands of God. 2 him alone be all the glory. Am so happy I found this thread, most of the information was gotten here. Special thank 2 Nerf,freshdad and to all those that took out time to respond to my questions no matter how awkward it sounded. God bless u all.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Babatwi: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
ashedzi:
*Long Post Alert*
Is time to share my very own Story. I had posted my Visa/POE transcript here. On the 10th of August, I woke up with this energy drive, I never knew it was the baby that was making her way. I asked a Doctor Friend what it is like to be in Labor, her response was like, they no dey tel person, say me sef go know when time reach, I was not feeling any serious pain but I was not too comfortable. I spent more than 4hrs in the Mall that very day, on getting home, I ate hot fufu n soup as if my life dependent on it. ll.

Congrats ! Real gangster moves. Hebrew woman things. Did the hospital give you any refunds,as per no be dem deliver baby.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by iphiechuks: 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
goobyparks:

Pls was your pap still frozen when u got to the States? If yes how did u do it? I'm thinking of drying mine bt dnt know how possible dat' ll b shaa
was cold wen I got in.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by goobyparks(f): 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hello lovely NLders,

Pls I'll be going on my 1st journey to the US (2nd baby tho) in 2weeks. I have this concern, and will appreciate some clarification. I will be using BA. My itinerary is Lagos - London - Chicago - Norfolk.
Norfolk, Virginia is my final destination. My ques is; where will i meet the CBP officials? Is it in Chicago or Norfolk?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ayabemm16: 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
Chicago

Pls I'll be going on my 1st journey to the US (2nd baby tho) in 2weeks. I have this concern, and will appreciate some clarification. I will be using BA. My itinerary is Lagos - London - Chicago - Norfolk.
Norfolk, Virginia is my final destination. My ques is; where will i meet the CBP officials? Is it in Chicago or Norfolk?[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by iphiechuks: 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
goobyparks:

Pls all u preggy mamas that travel alone with a toddler, how do U carry him/her in the plane? And how do you handle him with ur luggage? I'm actually leaving my 20months old son behind in Naija coz of these concerns.
my son is always in his stroller. He is 2years so his seat was booked.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
debby516:
Responded.

Kindly send me the Atlanta doc contact too pls. fredrickakinrinsola@gmail.com.
I appreciate
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ashedzi: 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
feddy27:

Congrats darling and welcome back. Love to your princess kiss kiss

Thanks Dearest, How u n d family? Rgds n Huggies from this ends

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.