Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Picture Of Usain Bolt And His Student Lover During Acts In Rio - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of Usain Bolt And His Student Lover During Acts In Rio (1039 Views)

Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) / UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Usain Bolt And His Student Lover During Acts In Rio by muyi001: 12:13am On Nov 01, 2016
Jady Duarte, the girl who shared snaps of Usain Bolt cuddling and kissing her in bed while in Rio during his birthday celebrations has now revealed that the Olympic champion wooed her after flashing his toned muscles and six packs but that ‘down there’ he’s not really as endowed as everyone thinks.

Jady also revealed that he doesn’t speak Portuguese, so he had to use google translate to communicate with her and whisked her into his hotel room in the games village using a team bus.

According to her, they allegedly made love in a small single bed, while listening to Rihanna’s ‘Work work’ and the sex reportedly lasted over two one-hour sessions.

According to Jady they met in Rio’s upmarket club All In, and Bolt made his way over to her group of friends, before he flashed his impressive six-pack.

(“He was stood in front of us and suddenly he pulled up his shirt and showed us his six pack,” Jady, Mother of two told Mail Online. “I had never seen anything like it. I just had to reach out and stroke it.”)

Bolt then reportedly asked his bodyguard to invite her over to join him, and while she was hesitant at first, she eventually met him again at the end of the night.

(‘He’s dark, tall, muscly – just my type – but there were so many beautiful girls there I never imagined I would be the one. The bodyguard said Bolt wants you to come over. I didn’t go at first because I was playing hard to get. Most girls would go over there like a shot but I wanted to make him work. When I was waiting in line to pay at the end of the night he sent the bodyguard over again. He said “why are you not following him? This is Usain Bolt”.)

But the pair bypassed security by hopping on to an official bus that was quickly waved through the gates.

(‘They never asked me for any sort of pass or my ID,’ said the young Brazilian beauty. They didn’t even question him, I guess, because he’s Bolt. We had two other guys with us and I think they were athletes because they also had muscly, fit bodies.I was surprised that he didn’t take me to an expensive hotel but I didn’t pay much attention because we were kissing the entire way.)

Check the Picture here http://muyigist.com/2016/10/28/picture-sex-with-him-was-hot-he-has-the-body-of-a-champion-but-his-male-parts-dont-match-usain-bolts-rio-student-lover-says/
Re: Picture Of Usain Bolt And His Student Lover During Acts In Rio by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 01, 2016
undecided
Re: Picture Of Usain Bolt And His Student Lover During Acts In Rio by luminouz(m): 12:27am On Nov 01, 2016
Na mother of two pikin usain bolt knack? I hear! Next!
Re: Picture Of Usain Bolt And His Student Lover During Acts In Rio by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 01, 2016
hmmmn Usain Bolt..Rich homies making poor decisions. embarassed
Re: Picture Of Usain Bolt And His Student Lover During Acts In Rio by hernandson(m): 4:36am On Nov 01, 2016
lai mohammed, pishure or i dnt blivit

(1) (Reply)

'kiss And Tell'...share Your Experience / Caught In Tha Act (folake Ma Gehfrnd)- Kheeng Jay / It Our Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.