Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

What Will You Do If A Girl Slaps You By Mistake. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If A Girl Slaps You By Mistake. (884 Views)

If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS / Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) / Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If A Girl Slaps You By Mistake. by kabula(f): 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
Will you slap back or you will just be looking
Re: What Will You Do If A Girl Slaps You By Mistake. by ReorxTohGan(m): 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
I'd Turn Ma Left Cheek
Re: What Will You Do If A Girl Slaps You By Mistake. by Mimzyy(f): 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
Slap her twice in return and tell her it was a mistake too. Nonsense undecided
Re: What Will You Do If A Girl Slaps You By Mistake. by BEENUEL(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
shocked I will stop assuming..when I don't roll with Bleep girls
Re: What Will You Do If A Girl Slaps You By Mistake. by HIScraziness(m): 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
Grab her boobs by mistake too undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If A Girl Slaps You By Mistake. by Cumnaija(f): 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
HIScraziness:
Grab her boobs by mistake too undecided undecided

Learn from abacha
Re: What Will You Do If A Girl Slaps You By Mistake. by Jayjay0(m): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
Whats your definition of mistake.. well it depends on the place and the reason.

If it happen in public I will definitely hit her back and harder then live her there so she won't make such mistake again
Re: What Will You Do If A Girl Slaps You By Mistake. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
I'll ask her out..
Re: What Will You Do If A Girl Slaps You By Mistake. by ebonflexy(m): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hard stare. Then I walk away. And write her off.

Her slap won't Kill me, but mine will kill her.
Re: What Will You Do If A Girl Slaps You By Mistake. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2017

Re: What Will You Do If A Girl Slaps You By Mistake. by profhezekiah: 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
I ll smack her then we turn it to place
Re: What Will You Do If A Girl Slaps You By Mistake. by apholaryn: 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
return 2 hot slaps by mistake
Re: What Will You Do If A Girl Slaps You By Mistake. by godwineli(m): 12:28am On Apr 01, 2017
break the hand then call it mistake

(1) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress / How To Deal With The Tests Girls Throw At Men / Would you?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.