Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (59414 Views)

Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by tosyne2much(m): 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
iaminspired:

I was about insulting the person until I saw your moniker
Say na u. But me go reply u small because I dey vex big time

grin angry

Hahahaha bad man cheesy

BTW, wetin u do wey make oga Mynd send you go jail?
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Mimienudles(f): 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Now I understand.. You don't have sex nor carry condoms in your bag cool
never said that lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by vicben27(m): 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
i dnt see any reason y a decent girl shud b goin arud wit condoms in her bag! only fuckgirls do dat! girl wit no virtue! Olosho to b precise! if a guy is wilin to hav sex wit a girl his brain shud b correct enough to alway hav condom in d house! or in d wallet!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Lexusgs430: 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
Its very OK. The JANGULOVA can happen anywhere, anytime........ No point having the urge to ride and the balloon is missing ......

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by youzarsif(m): 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
;DHMmmmm

A banana loverHMmmmm

A banana lover
HMmmmm

A banana lover
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by neuron10(m): 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
Not a bad idea though.

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by youngelder(m): 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
Raine80:
Yes .....because they keep going through my stuff every time I leave the house.

hahahahahaha... wow.

now that's what I call practical thinking..
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Eberex(m): 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
was on a wooden platform outside the church, trying to arrange the tables and chairs meant for the harvest. I was wearing a suit by the way.

The weather started getting hot thus forcing me to pull off my suit. I pulled off and place it on my arm just; suddenly a condom fell out from the breast pocket and landed on the grass.

the two teenagers who were around at that time started giggling. And they kept looking at me

I bent and picked it up, and off I went . headed straight for the outside gate.

I later came back to church but but not with the same shirt and suit

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mynd44:
Men are scum

Fallacy of Hasty Generalization

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by HARDDON: 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
Op, is it ok for men to carry postinor in their pants?

angry
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by afeezzezo: 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
ngoben:
Personal choice doe....bt for me nt ok

Babe better say the truth
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by greggng: 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
hotspec:
which breed is ur dad? Goat or donkey?

What does my dad got to do with this? I don't ve respect for any man that rapes a woman. Don't you think such a person is an animal? Or re you in that line of business?

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by legendsilver(m): 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
If I catch you with condom, then I better leave you cause never again will I trust her. Condom of all materials, who uses that again!
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
wendycindy:
Its better than getting pregnant and later dump the child in the dustbin or gutter...

Dat iz wise
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by HARDDON: 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
Bluetooth2:

Fallacy of Hasty Generalization

N we hv been eronously thinking he is a man shocked
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
Yes to prevent bastard babies from bigger bastards and to prevent STDs.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
HARDDON:

N we hv been eronously thinking he is a man shocked

Shows his level of intellect.

There is nothing like all "men are scum". He can accept that or I can school him for free.
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Rashman578(m): 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
sometimes I get turn off of sex, when I remember blood coming out from that hole
U r still growing
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by mengho(m): 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
why do you need to carry a condom, are you a prostitute, if so then by all means is a good idea, after all even a farmet needs a hoe.

They think they are hypothetically dating & enjoying themselves but in reality they are just prostitutes whoring themselves for free. I pity dis generation
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by jaywhoco(m): 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
hotspec:
which breed is ur dad? Goat or donkey?
epic
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Barigaboy(m): 11:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
For me as a guy its not ideal. Saying a girl should walk with condoms is dsame has u visiting a girl n she touches u fix a condom trying to have sex with a guy what would u call her at d end of the day especially guys that can say trash after they ve had their way. Who is making love with who. In most cases 85% of girls r not always putting sex in mind when they visit guys so why shud she come with condom. If u say that its cool then how would u feel if u find that in your gf bag for d first time. To ladies how would u feel if u want to bring out offering n it drops in d church or seeing your younger ones playing with it after taking it from your bag saying its a big balloon
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by ajalawole(m): 11:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mynd44:
Men are scum
bro minyd ur business cheesy
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Senorprinz(m): 12:00am On Nov 03, 2016
Mimienudles:
I wonder what kind of lady would carry a gold circle or whatever in her handbag, what happens when your bag falls off in public? I wouldn't be a victim but I'd be so embarrassed
are you an adult?

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by sirfee(m): 12:01am On Nov 03, 2016
For me it is ok because konji na bastard,e no get specific time
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Taryur3(m): 12:05am On Nov 03, 2016
Benita27:
I didn't say i was one, if he doesn't have condoms and i don't trust him then i close my legs.

I dare not walk into a store to buy condoms.
What for?.
For sex na... Lols.so na man go dey buy everything and still waste his energy on top...and u go just dey enjoy and tapping energy...God is watching u.
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:07am On Nov 03, 2016
well I see no need for it, its simply because most girls are unchaste and promiscuity is high... apart from family planning which it might be needed it shouldn't be a baggy property
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Toks2008(m): 12:13am On Nov 03, 2016
Any guy who says it's OK is sexually irresponsible and any lady who seconds this is sexually loosed.
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by eyinjuege: 12:13am On Nov 03, 2016
iaminspired:
Wasted generation and see useless comment..... When you prefer to carry condom than run for an election.

You boldly carry condom upandan but your bible is missing.
Which kin generation be this? When fornication now becomes the order of the day ..... And are busy tying trash....

This is the generation that's prefers to share sexual escapes than sit down on how to improve life

So disheartening

Sex is part of life
People have been having premarital sex since forever in Nigeria, yes even during our grandparents days.
Don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by vicstar(m): 12:18am On Nov 03, 2016
greggng:
Is good cos many animals that does qualified to be called men re on the loose nowadays. Atleast they can use condom to rape their victims

true talk grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend / My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.