Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (59417 Views)

Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by electrokcoi(m): 12:27am On Nov 03, 2016
as a runs babe carry ur tin de waka any where no case but 4 me I no fit use Any condom given to me by any road side girl without blowing it, snakes better pass some girls o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by electrokcoi(m): 12:29am On Nov 03, 2016
but wait o, if they put condom inside their bag na where them go put their cucumba naa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 03, 2016
Raine80:
Yes .....because they keep going through my stuff every time I leave the house.

u ve confused me. do you carry or not? simple ansa cos dis or dey check before u live. house na story fr d gods o
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by shamecurls(m): 12:50am On Nov 03, 2016
#TeamSkinDiving anyday!
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 03, 2016
shamecurls:
#TeamSkinDiving anyday!
#AIDSisreal.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 03, 2016
askibee:

u ve confused me. do you carry or not? simple ansa cos dis or dey check before u live. house na story fr d gods o
Sorry for confusing you with the obvious.
YES.............

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by greggng: 12:55am On Nov 03, 2016
dokJ:
there are female condoms. but one of its main demerit is dat its very noisy.

Were can I get that. One trying to convert to a female. By the way u Nigerians like free madness so noisy cd is welcomed
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Chicagoesontop: 1:08am On Nov 03, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
stop lying, is your sister, I know her.

her name is ronke

Abi Na Kezia be his sister name !!
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by moshino(m): 1:27am On Nov 03, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
To me there's nothing wrong with it. It even means she's sexy, knows what d game is about and ready to play along. Its d novice among them that will open yansh without condom, they don't have postinor too o talk less of antibiotics for STDs then they come back to say I don get belle. For who among d 20 guys?

I assume you remind your sisters to carry condoms with them always.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 03, 2016
All of them are right . It is wrong and it is right

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by 1metre: 1:57am On Nov 03, 2016
Mimienudles:
I wonder what kind of lady would carry a gold circle or whatever in her handbag, what happens when your bag falls off in public? I wouldn't be a victim but I'd be so embarrassed
hope say u no dey play raw grin
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by 1metre: 1:59am On Nov 03, 2016
wendycindy:
Its better than getting pregnant and later dump the child in the dustbin or gutter...
nice talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by 1metre: 2:02am On Nov 03, 2016
Condoms are for everyone, play safe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by AreaFada2: 2:24am On Nov 03, 2016
Actually I have been appalled in the past when a woman never even mentioned the c-word before intercourse.

A woman who carries it in the bag is not any more promiscuous than the one that doesn't. There is too much pretending going on.

My only objection would be her taking the used condo away, under guise of disposing of it. Ritualists are everywhere these days. grin cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by mekuyor: 2:24am On Nov 03, 2016
Children of nowadays una too spoil Wetin una forefathers dey encode if them one talk am go just the pour for una mouth like say una......chai..... Anyway I just dey waka pass sha.
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 03, 2016
Lol. Hasn't the dollar wahala affected the price of condom? I know for Nigerians it will never!
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by bongolistik(m): 3:01am On Nov 03, 2016
Rashman578:

U r still growing
are u sure he is still growing? People have their turn off for sex, mine is whenever it is being solely bargained for money, I normally get turned off. That is why I don't do olosho.. Hope am not still growing?
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by DSB(m): 3:04am On Nov 03, 2016
They can carry female condoms. I hear they more expensive though
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by bongolistik(m): 3:16am On Nov 03, 2016
Inside all these comments, especially to those in favour of female carrying condoms in their poses. Only if those supporting it will also advise their sisters to do same, then I don't think I have any problem with the supporters.

But if you come here to only show how promiscuous or how sexually decayed you have become over the years by telling Nairalanders that it is good for females to carry condoms upandan and everywhere they go like MTN, but have not yet told that to your sisters or cannot even tell them, then your case is reserved only for judgement day

3 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by nightwingjoash: 3:21am On Nov 03, 2016
lollmaolol:
Wisdom demands , so as to avoid story that touch, it is necessary to take it everywhere you go. After all I have seen condom hidden behind my sisters friend Nokia phone and battery.
*In Scar's voice...BE PREPAREDDDDDDDD!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by chijokz(m): 3:29am On Nov 03, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
sometimes I get turn off of sex, when I remember blood coming out from that hole
Good luck to u...with this kind of mindset, I see why babes continue to cheat n complain of sexual starvation.
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by emi14: 3:41am On Nov 03, 2016
Mimienudles:
I wonder what kind of lady would carry a gold circle or whatever in her handbag, what happens when your bag falls off in public? I wouldn't be a victim but I'd be so embarrassed

You even know a brand name. Your bags always have small compartment that can contain two or more. I recommend you have it with you always.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by bongolistik(m): 3:45am On Nov 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
SMH at your hypocrisy... Why do something you're not publicly proud of? cheesy
Baba u truly got it wrong this time around. Let me give you an example; that you are having sex upandan today does not in any way prevents you from cautioning growing up kids not to sex around.

Even married couples don't go around in public telling people and prouding themselves that they just had sex.

If a couple are living in separate environment maybe because of the nature of their job, and if the woman travelling with condom to visit her husband, I don't think she will make it public or come out to proud herself for doing such.

Sex has always been something secret and sacrosanct as well, whether done rightfully or wrongly.

"That one do have sex unlawfully does not warrant her to be carrying condom and also does not make her a hypocrite if she says she will feel embarrassed people knowing she is carrying condoms upandan"
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by iyandaabiola(m): 3:58am On Nov 03, 2016
gen2briz:
For wat
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by iyandaabiola(m): 4:07am On Nov 03, 2016
gen2briz:
For wat
for mushe ya
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by cococandy(f): 4:23am On Nov 03, 2016
Confused beings.

You blame them for getting pregnant. Yet you blame them for taking steps to prevent pregnancy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by princessayesha(f): 4:29am On Nov 03, 2016
If you are a lady and u go around with condoms it means you are a chronic fornicator with no hope of repentance. It means you are expecting to have sex at anytime and you dont have control over your desire. As my Principal would say, the diffirence between a human and an animal is the ability to control desire....so...okbye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend / My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.