Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him (4276 Views)

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by lewispius: 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
A Zimbabwean woman has revealed details about her sexual prowess and claimed the boyfriend thinks she used love portion to tie him down.

Talent Taderera, 22, said she is very good in bed that is why the boyfriend cannot get enough of her and keeps cheating on the wife. This came to light after Talent accused the boyfriend of leaking her n*de photos.

She said because she is a master in s*x so her on-off boyfriend Anesu Gondo, 26, can not let her go. Gondo is a former Dynamos striker now plying his trade in South Africa. She also claimed the footie ace suspected her of using love potions to drive him crazy, H-metro reports.

“He has been telling people in my neighbourhood as well as my relatives that I use love potions on him but that is not true. There is nothing mysterious about how he feels. The only reason I am sure he cannot take me out of his life is because our s*x life was great.
“I am good in bed and he cannot have enough of me which could be the reason why he is so confused the way he is,” said Talent.

As a result of her sexual abilities, Talent revealed that Anesu would always demand n*de pictures from her as he wanted to see her in her birthday suit frequently.

“The juju claims he is making are not true at all because the truth of the matter is he still finds me so attractive. Many times he has asked me if I could send him n*de pictures and I have been sending them to him in trust that he would keep them private.
“Now what bothers me is that he has been leaking the pictures to people in our neighbouhood just because I have made up my mind that I no longer want him. He even sent me messages threatening to make the pictures go viral and he is doing all this to fix me so that I don’t get another man in my life,” she said.

Speaking on the challenges they faced in their relationship Talent said;

“WHEN I FIRST STARTED GOING OUT WITH HIM IN 2014, HE HAD LIED TO ME THAT HE WAS SINGLE. WE BROKE UP AFTER I FOUND OUT THE TRUTH. HE KEPT COMING BACK AND I AGREED TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND EVEN THOUGH HE HAD A WIFE. OUR RELATIONSHIP WAS NOT SMOOTH BECAUSE HE IS VERY VIOLENT, WE BROKE UP SEVERAL TIMES AFTER HE HAD ASSAULTED ME BUT STILL HE WOULD COME BACK TO ME ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS.”

However, Talent’s boyfriend Anesu has reacted and insisted Talent is using juju on him.

My life is in the hands of this woman, she used juju on me and I cannot resist her. I no longer want her in my life but I would be lying if I say I no longer love her. The reason I have decided to publicize this issue is because I want to expose the juju she uses on me. I am confident that the way I feel towards her in influenced by juju because it has been confirmed by different prophets whom I have gone to consult,” he said.

Anesu went on to reveal that even though they were currently on separation they were always meeting regularly for s*x.

“I am so surprised by my actions because I always find myself going back to her. I am sure she can even confirm what I am saying. I have caught her cheating many times but in all those incidences, I am the one who ends up asking her forgiveness. We still had s*x even though we were no longer together. I will be going back to South Africa soon so yesterday we were actually planning on spending quality time before I leave,” he said.

Anesu continued: “My marriage life was seriously affected ever since I started having an affair with Talent. On Tuesday I was arrested after I assaulted my wife for insulting Talent over the phone. I am not the one who leaked the n*de pictures that Talent is accusing me of leaking, they were leaked by my wife after she found them in my phone.”

Also, Anesu’s wife during an interview confirmed her husband’s claims that Talent uses love potions.

“There is no joy in my marriage because of this woman, my husband cannot leave her and we face a lot of challenges because of that. Last night we ended up fighting because of her and it really pains me a lot,” she said.

cc:lalasticlala
http://gistreel.com/2016/11/04/meet-the-lady-who-is-so-good-in-bed-that-her-boyfriend-suspects-she-used-charm-on-him/

Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by Jac007(m): 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
A nairalander should comfirm this for us grin
Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
undecided undecided

She never jam Obiora
Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by ImmaculateIfy: 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
OK
Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
fuckshit.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
"You're good in bed".

Don't go and get your own husband, be forming pro on another woman's man.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
So finally Finally..

Wetin come happen ?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
Did she come with references? We need proof
Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by yarimo(m): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
At least minimum of 10 videos of them while in the act could have help this thread better grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by NegeduGrace(f): 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
and this is news..odiegwu,,na so
Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by Kobicove(m): 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
We need references from satisfied customers grin
Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by dollyjoy(f): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hahahahahaha. The guy should marry her na., grin
Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
there are girls like that aha, they will make you rethink your understanding of sex

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
But, why do girls send nudes

I'm not understanding

When it's revealed, they'll now start complaining
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by teejaypee: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided undecided

She never jam Obiora

ha! grincheesygrin

As par baddest grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by vivianbelema(f): 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Oh Inukwa
Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
teejaypee:

ha! grincheesygrin

As par baddest grin
cool

emi agbawo.. cool

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by ElsonMorali: 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
She must be really "Talented".
Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by NevetsIbot(m): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
jarizod be looking at this Talent like

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
jari.zod be looking at this Talent like

Baba na u dey teach me now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by NevetsIbot(m): 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
Jarizod:

Baba na u dey teach me now cheesy
taaaaaaah
Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
taaaaaaah

na ur footsteps I dey follow now..and u dey deny me cheesy
Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by NevetsIbot(m): 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
Jarizod:

na ur footsteps I dey follow now..and u dey deny me cheesy
see yu. I be virgin as yu dey see me so.. How i take become ur boss?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by vitalisdiho(m): 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
Miss have coitus and procreate.cease your dallier because you are above the character
Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
see yu. I be virgin as yu dey see me so.. How i take become ur boss?

Virgin wey don chook konnddo inside more than 20 honeypots
Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by vitalisdiho(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Miss have coitus to be careful to evade experience uncurable diseases
Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by NevetsIbot(m): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
Jarizod:

Virgin wey don chook konnddo inside more than 20 honeypots
na my fault? Na rape dem rape me na..... I still class mysef as virgin.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
na my fault? Na rape dem rape me na..... I still class mysef as virgin.

I agree..at least ur yansh na still virgin cheesy
Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by Akanbibabatunde(m): 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
See as her arm pit black angry
Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by NevetsIbot(m): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
Jarizod:

I agree..at least ur yansh na still virgin cheesy
iffai take broom shook your eyes. Wetin d eyes dey find for my yansh eh?
Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
iffai take broom shook your eyes. Wetin d eyes dey find for my yansh eh?

God forbid bad thing..pussy over anything grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him by NevetsIbot(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
Jarizod:

God forbid bad thing..pussy over anything grin
ehn ehn.. Na so e suppose be. This one wey you dey drift from pussy go anus. Abegi

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Number 1 Slay Queen Of Nairaland. / 11years Old Girl Gets Pregnant / The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.