Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us (45640 Views)

Nigerian Student In UK Drowns In Canada While On School Trip (Photos) / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by posakosa(m): 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2009
LaNiger: do I knw you ? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Lexington ave is kewl. cool cool cool cool
Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by NewBegins(m): 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2009
Procedure to apply for Student Visa (F1 Visa):
The following is the chronological process that can help the applicants to apply for US student visa:
• The procedure starts with the application for the admission in US University. Once the university grants admission for the students, a Form I-20 (Certification of Eligibility) will be issued for the students and will be presented with visa application.
• Get an appointment with the US Embassy [You can apply within 120 days before the reporting date of university], so that you can make arrangements for the visa interview.
• Get ready with all the required documents (which are mentioned above) to support the application procedure.
• Pay the SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System) fee along with the visa processing fee. It has to be paid while slotting your date for visa appointment which is not refundable.
• Appear in-person for the visa interview with confidence and show all the documents asked by the visa officer.
• Show the proof of financial assistance, which may be considered through the bank statements and other financial documents.
• If the tuition fee and the whole expenditure are sponsored by relatives or anyone other than the parents, students have to get an ‘Affidavit of Support’ and have to be submitted with other enclosures. In case of funding through bank loans, Embassy requires a letter from the bank that holds the funds.
• Answer for all the questions asked by them gently and with politeness.
• If you satisfy the visa officer and ensure that you are not intended for immigration in USA, they will surely issue US visa to you.

Visa Fee Information:
To slot a date for visa interview, students have to pay the visa fee for the Embassy either by Cash/Demand Draft favoring “US Embassy - Visa Fees” Selected HDFC Banks(List of banks). The bank drafts issued by cooperative banks will not be accepted. The visa fee may include the following payments:
• Application Fee: Nonimmigrant visa application processing fee (USD $131 @44/- Rs. 5764/-), Form DS-156, DS-157, DS 158.
• SEVIS Fee: Payment of US $100 for the SEVIS fee.
• VFS Service Fee: The service charges amounts to Rs.322/- that includes Rs. 310/- of VFS fee and Rs. 12/- of Bank charges, in addition to 12% of service tax and 0.36% of Education Cess Tax.
(When going to HDFC Bank, it is efficient to carry a photocopy of the applicant's passport.)

Scholastic Requirements
Students planning to study in US universities have to successfully complete the required education for enrolling a study program. Apart from that students have to prove their proficiency in English language and the relevant subject of the course by undertaking the standardized tests such as, IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT and etc. If in case student couldn’t attain the required level of test score, they have to take a special English language program in the university.

Financial Requirements
Students should prove that they have ample amount of financial resources that can be managed to defray the tuition fee and other living expenses for the entire period of education in United States. Usually students require two financial credentials to evaluate the ability to pay the entire expenditures:
• Letter of financial guarantee from the sponsor, the postal address, contact details of the sponsor and relationship with the student, and also the sponsor amount that is willing to pay throughout the education program. The letter should be signed and dated
• Bank Statement of the Sponsor, showing that there are ample financial resources currently available to cover the whole estimated expenditure of student’s tuition fee and living expenses

Photo Requirements
When submitting the visa application form it is essential to attest a passport size photo consistent with the absolute requirement of US consulate. The photograph has to be an unmounted full face picture, with the dimensions of 50 sq.mm i.e., 2/2 inches, where the applicants head has to be in the center of the frame. It has to be taken not before the last 6months. The photo has to be affixed to the application form by stapling or glued.

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by LaNiger(m): 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2009
posakosa:

LaNiger: do I knw you ? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Lexington ave is kewl. cool cool cool cool

When did you finish?  It's quite possible  cheesy I graduated in 2002
Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by posakosa(m): 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2009
MBA or Bsc ? wink

Im fresh blood in the MPA/MBA/JD program------ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Im managing to keep my head on
Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by LaNiger(m): 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2009
posakosa:

MBA or Bsc ? wink

Im fresh blood in the MPA/MBA/JD program------ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Im managing to keep my head on

Good luck, that is a really crazy program. Undergrad BBA in Accounting, doing MBA at Fordham now. Good luck. cool
Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by posakosa(m): 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2009
ooh wow Fordham ? nice----why not NYU or Columbia ? or even Baruch ?

I hope you dont go to the Redeem church in the Bronx---- lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by LaNiger(m): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2009
NYU is a good school, but I did not like the way we were treated when we attended an information session. My company is paying for part of the program so I would have to quit my job to go to Columbia. It is not recommended to do your BA & MBA in the same university, a diverse educational background is quite important so I chose Fordham which has a great MBA program.

No I don't attend the Redeemed Church of God in the Bronx, I have nothing against them. I go to Times Square Church.

Good luck with your program.
Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by posakosa(m): 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2009
Thanks soo much for the GL----- it must be tough going to school and working and keeping a family----- GL to you too!

Actually, I don't go to Nigerian churches----<I don't need drama in my life> wink
Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by yankeeboys: 12:13am On Nov 04, 2009
I sometimes wonder what is wrong with you senseless idiots that paste nonesence on nairaland, who tells you that Nigerian students are suffering in the US. I have a friend of my about 5 of them there are parents are so poor in such that they dont have 3 sure meals a day and there son is doing well in the US as a student, It depends on the school you go to in US and how you make payment arrangements with the school, If you dont like to go to school in US then dont discourage others. you can remain in Nigeria a useless country for the rest of your miserabel life, Idiots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by gongoaso1: 4:48am On Nov 04, 2009
yankeeboy$:

I sometimes wonder what is wrong with you senseless idiots that paste nonesence on nairaland, who tells you that Nigerian students are suffering in the US. I have a friend of my about 5 of them there are parents are so poor in such that they dont have 3 sure meals a day and there son is doing well in the US as a student, It depends on the school you go to in US and how you make payment arrangements with the school, If you dont like to go to school in US then dont discourage others. you can remain in Nigeria a useless country for the rest of your miserabel life, Idiots
dude, why are u spewing hokum over the place
no one is discouraging others. just saying be well prepared.
some people sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 04, 2009
My cousin pays $15,000/year for accounting ( for international students, tuition starts from $12,000 and up depending on your faculty) in University of British Columbia. Rent in Vancouver is one of the highest in North America. The worst is the area where the school is located is a porch area only rich folks live there (Kitsilano). And to be honest, they are teaching him almost nothing new cause he was studying same thing in Nigeria but due to strikes here and there he left. The quality is the same just that you can finish within 3 years if you take summer classes and didn't fail any course. Most of the things they taught him in Nigeria (Uniport) he repeated them in UBC but guess what? he understood the Nigerian lessons better cause the lecturers in Nigeria took their time to teach you well. Phone bills? Hectic!!! You pay for incoming call. If you are charged 30c/minute for outgoing, you pay the same to receive calls. Hydro? let's just say it's cheaper when shared (20/month). Transit? you buy monthly pass for $60/month. As a full time student one zone pass will get you through all zones while if you are not taking up to 4 courses per semester, you pay $150/month. Fun? you really have to milk off people on that one cause you can't really afford it when you are taking 5 courses per semester and you can't work cause you need to study. Taxes on everything (Welcome to Canada where you can't even afford to die) If you are getting a car, let me break it down for ya.

No matter your age, basic insurance ( if you hit someone they'll fix the victim's car not yours) is $140/month gas is mostly 40-50 bucks to fill most tanks. Full coverage (your car also get fixed) is around $200and up depending on your car. If the strike issue is addressed in Nigeria I think anyone serious about education in Nigeria can get the best quality education for cheap the price it is.
Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by davidif: 7:45am On Nov 04, 2009
Like the saying, nothing is impossible. I am almost sure some people that have come to the US with F-1 visa has made it, and they did not come from wealthy families or have someone send them money, or even on schorlaship. The first year is usually the hardest one, since the student has to pay for the full tuition ( but I think to receive the I-20 in the first place the student must have paid the tuition ahead). However, once the student is in the US he/she might be lucky to find a citizen they 'love' and eventually 'marry' him/her. This will help change the student's imigration status and the student will get work permit from DHS to legally work outside the school. This will also change the academic status of the student in terms of school fees paid. For the undergrad, if this is a state school, there will no longer be a tuition just registration fees. For the graduate student there may still be tuition, but it may be considerably less than the international student tuition. I realise I am a bit vague in some of my explanations but I am sure if you are in such situation you can find more answers if you dig deeper.

KIZZYAKA
[size=18pt]ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?!?!?[/size] OR DO YOU EVEN WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. Please don't decieve Nigerians into coming here on false hopes. I have seen Africans in perilous situations because of these nonsense.

However, once the student is in the US he/she might be lucky to find a citizen they 'love' and eventually 'marry' him/her. This will help change the student's imigration status and the student will get work permit from DHS to legally work outside the school.

Do you know how stupid that sounds. If a girl from sierra leone or rwanda came to naija looking for citizenship would you marry her? Gosh, people don't think at all. Do you know HOW RARE IT IS FOR A YANKI PERSON TO MARRY A NAIJA? or have we forgotten that we are not the most good looking people on earth. It is very rare for a yanki person (especially a good one)  to marry a naija person and the ones that do are usually UGLY AND FAT or those that can't find any men or women. If you see situations like that then you should beware of that marriage, or don't you know how extremely tough if it is to be a relationship with oyinbo people (especially if the person is crazy)? I don't think you know, because if you did you wouldn't want to mislead our people. Even if at the end of the day, you marry the person, do you think that your visa status would just automatically change? or don't you know how long it takes?

Omo if i sound a little angry then bear with me but what is pissing me off is when i see naija students who came here believing all the numerous untruths that they have heard from people when coming here.

yankeeboy$:

Look at this one!!! because they told you that they are doing well does not necessarily mean that they are. I have Nigerian friends who came here and who thought America was heaven, now they are finding out the true reality that IF YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY DON'T COME TO THE US TO SCHOOL. Yes, there are some very lucky few who get assistantship (for grad students) but what happens when your proffessors says that the department doesn't have funding anymore and you lose your assistantship. Then you have to leave school and spend the next 20 years of your life washing dishes and mopping offices for a living while your friends that stayed in naija are building houses and buying cars.

The bible says that one must always be dilligent in ALL THINGS and that he that is the most dilligent would always prosper. The problem is that Nigerians love to leave everything to chance or 'divine intervention'. God gave us brains to plan also. So if you don't have your financial house in order, THEN DON'T COME TO YANKI.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by davidif: 7:47am On Nov 04, 2009
LaNiger:

NYU is a good school, but I did not like the way we were treated when we attended an information session. My company is paying for part of the program so I would have to quit my job to go to Columbia. It is not recommended to do your BA & MBA in the same university, a diverse educational background is quite important so I chose Fordham which has a great MBA program.

No I don't attend the Redeemed Church of God in the Bronx, I have nothing against them. I go to Times Square Church.

Good luck with your program.

WHAT?!?!?!? YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO GO TO NYU AND YOU DECIDED TO GO TO FORDHAM!!!!!! CHAI, Nigerians, that's like someone giving you the opportunity to stay at the Ritz Carlton and you decide to stay at the Holiday Inn.
Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by posakosa(m): 10:09am On Nov 04, 2009
^^^^^ didn't u read the part where he said that he didn't like the way that he was treated-----some people sha----always quick to jump the goon. He gave an elaborate explanation on why he chose the school he did, if u don't like it then u're locked out.
Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by nethacker(m): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2009
different strokes for different folks
Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2009
Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by nethacker(m): 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2009
kizzyaka:

No, I am not crazy. I regret that you took my comment this hard (maybe based on personal experience), but I am sure there are much better ways to address your concerns without being abusive. My statement(s) have been based on personal experience(s) also. Just because it did not work for you or someone you know does not mean another person should not try. It does not mean a brilliant student in Nigeria whose potential for growth has already been stunted by policies or non-policies in Nigeria should not jump on the gun when they have the opportunity to develop themsevles into someone that makes a difference. It is your obligation to tell these youths of your experience(s) so they may learn from it. But please do not advise them stay back in Nigeria where brilliance is not celebrated. Again, I am not saying life in the US as a student is a bed of roses. It requires positive thinking, focus, and patience. As a student here, I had to work as pizza delivery driver to make ends meet, I had to deny myself some material comfort to pay my fees,  once in a while i had to be incommunicado with my friends back in Nigeria, and I had little association with my fellow Nigerians here. But all in all it worked out, and I would do it again if I have to. United States is still a land of opportunity but you have to work for it.

Davidif, I really think both of us can contribute immensely to this thread without tearing at each other's throat. Note there is a reason I put the words as 'love' and 'marry'.
Brilliant move to settling dispute. Very good one bro.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by bigboyslim(m): 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2009
Those that have ears let them hear. Its really an easy decision to make. If you get a scholarship or you have the money to cover all expenses (and that means all expenses. I have witnessed students who were unable to get any type of jobs be it legal or illegal throughout their education) then take the leap otherwise do not count on luck or your risk taking skills cuz u'll most likely regret it. I made my decision based on the larger than life image painted by people already in yankee and ended up being burnt badly. I would never pray the same for anyone. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by Master6(m): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2009
People are really trying in this our country ooo. When will they learn that there is no place like home.
Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by davidif: 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2009
kizzyaka:

No, I am not crazy. I regret that you took my comment this hard (maybe based on personal experience), but I am sure there are much better ways to address your concerns without being abusive. My statement(s) have been based on personal experience(s) also. Just because it did not work for you or someone you know does not mean another person should not try. It does not mean a brilliant student in Nigeria whose potential for growth has already been stunted by policies or non-policies in Nigeria should not jump on the gun when they have the opportunity to develop themsevles into someone that makes a difference. It is your obligation to tell these youths of your experience(s) so they may learn from it. But please do not advise them stay back in Nigeria where brilliance is not celebrated. Again, I am not saying life in the US as a student is a bed of roses. It requires positive thinking, focus, and patience. As a student here, I had to work as pizza delivery driver to make ends meet, I had to deny myself some material comfort to pay my fees, once in a while i had to be incommunicado with my friends back in Nigeria, and I had little association with my fellow Nigerians here. But all in all it worked out, and I would do it again if I have to. United States is still a land of opportunity but you have to work for it.

Davidif, I really think both of us can contribute immensely to this thread without tearing at each other's throat. Note there is a reason I put the words as 'love' and 'marry'.

Sorry for the disrespect, but i just took it too personal. I might not be in that situation but i have friends who have been there and it really really breaks my heart.
Have there been Nigerians who came here with nothing and made it? Of course, i am friends with some of them but the way you put the situation, you made it sound like it was a given that everything would just work itself out and that you would just find somebody who would just 'marry' you or 'love' you.
I know people who just lost there financial assistance and her now stuck in limbo so i don't want you to raise peoples hopes so that they don't end up in a bad situation. If you want to come to yanki and you don't already have assistantship or a full scholarship, then you must come with money. Even if you have assistantship, bear in mind that you might lose it so one must always be careful.
I have heard of people who won the lottery and decided to leave there middle class life in naija ONLY to be be doing menial jobs. That is sooooooooo tragic. Now there is nothing wrong about doing menial jobs when you are going to school (i've done several) but when you are out of school and that is your means to an end, then that is really sad.
Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by johnkent(m): 2:54am On Nov 06, 2009
davidif:

KIZZYAKA
[size=18pt]ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?!?!?[/size] OR DO YOU EVEN WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. Please don't decieve Nigerians into coming here on false hopes. I have seen Africans in perilous situations because of these nonsense.

Do you know how stupid that sounds. If a girl from sierra leone or rwanda came to naija looking for citizenship would you marry her? Gosh, people don't think at all. Do you know HOW RARE IT IS FOR A YANKI PERSON TO MARRY A NAIJA? or have we forgotten that we are not the most good looking people on earth. It is very rare for a yanki person (especially a good one) to marry a naija person and the ones that do are usually UGLY AND FAT or those that can't find any men or women. If you see situations like that then you should beware of that marriage, or don't you know how extremely tough if it is to be a relationship with oyinbo people (especially if the person is crazy)? I don't think you know, because if you did you wouldn't want to mislead our people. Even if at the end of the day, you marry the person, do you think that your visa status would just automatically change? or don't you know how long it takes?

Omo if i sound a little angry then bear with me but what is pissing me off is when i see naija students who came here believing all the numerous untruths that they have heard from people when coming here.

Look at this one!!! because they told you that they are doing well does not necessarily mean that they are. I have Nigerian friends who came here and who thought America was heaven, now they are finding out the true reality that IF YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY DON'T COME TO THE US TO SCHOOL. Yes, there are some very lucky few who get assistantship (for grad students) but what happens when your proffessors says that the department doesn't have funding anymore and you lose your assistantship. Then you have to leave school and spend the next 20 years of your life washing dishes and mopping offices for a living while your friends that stayed in naija are building houses and buying cars.

The bible says that one must always be dilligent in ALL THINGS and that he that is the most dilligent would always prosper. The problem is that Nigerians love to leave everything to chance or 'divine intervention'. God gave us brains to plan also. So if you don't have your financial house in order, THEN DON'T COME TO YANKI.

Sir, u can say all you want but someone in nigeria will neva understand. NEVER UNDERSTAND.
let them come and see how easy it is here. Am a student and I have a 4 bedroom 3 bath house outside of chicago and I just got done paying off my 2009 Nissan Murano(costs about $32,000 USD). With a student visa man, the sky is ur limit. u are just as good as a US citizen. As soon as you land for america, scholarships and assistanships will be everywhere for ya especially if you are nigerian. If you want a work permit, just show your nigerian passport at USCIS office and it will be all yes sir, yes ma and u'll get ur employment authorization card (EAD).
Life is good guys. Who say surviving as a student in America dey hard.
This is what most of you want to hear and here it is.
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by davidif: 3:08am On Nov 06, 2009
johnkent:

Sir, u can say all you want but someone in nigeria will neva understand. NEVER UNDERSTAND.
let them come and see how easy it is here. Am a student and I have a 4 bedroom 3 bath house outside of chicago and I just got done paying off my 2009 Nissan Murano(costs about $32,000 USD). With a student visa man, the sky is your limit. u are just as good as a US citizen. As soon as you land for america, scholarships and assistanships will be everywhere for ya especially if you are nigerian. If you want a work permit, just show your nigerian passport at USCIS office and it will be all yes sir, yes ma and u'll get your employment authorization card (EAD).
Goodluck

ha ha ha ha ha ori e pe jo. Now you understand what i am saying.
Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by johnkent(m): 4:36am On Nov 06, 2009
davidif:

ha ha ha ha ha ori e pe jo. Now you understand what i am saying.
i sure do. I dont argue with folks about the US anymore. Its a land of oppurtunities but alot of people dont make it
Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by posakosa(m): 4:38am On Nov 06, 2009
johnkent:

let them come and see how easy it is here. Am a student and I have a 4 bedroom 3 bath house outside of chicago and I just got done paying off my 2009 Nissan Murano(costs about $32,000 USD). With a student visa man, the sky is your limit. u are just as good as a US citizen. As soon as you land for america, scholarships and assistanships will be everywhere for ya especially if you are nigerian. If you want a work permit, just show your nigerian passport at USCIS office and it will be all yes sir, yes ma and u'll get your employment authorization card (EAD).
Goodluck

hehehehehe-------the burn of sarcasm----- grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by seye4nii(f): 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2011
nnnn
Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by kidUrbane: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2011
This thread's great.i mean evrybody coming out to give thier own piece of advice.As a nigerian i believe we'vegot hustle living inside us.if you want it to be all rosy in yankee then u're tripping.prepare for the worse once you know you dont have enough money.and pray to God for survival, No mata how difficult it is to survive in yankee am sure it is not as hard as sleeping under the bridge here in lagos.so get yo hustle on.prepare to run.prepare to fast and pray.ask for God's favor and Grace and most especially brodas NA GOD OH.
Safe

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by Laajman(m): 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2011
@ JOhnkent and davidif-- show us the way na? Me sef dey North America, and have come to discover that "knowledge is power"-- absolutely!

Show some love brovs
Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by johnkent(m): 3:34am On Feb 26, 2011
Laajman:

@ JOhnkent and davidif-- show us the way na? Me sef dey North America, and have come to discover that "knowledge is power"-- absolutely!

Show some love brovs
Don't come if you can't afford to pay your way through school. Thats why alot of Nigerians get denied student visas.
Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by Laajman(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2011
Dude, i'm here already.
make we relate offline, laajman@yahoo.ca
Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by johnkent(m): 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2011
Laajman:

Dude, i'm here already.
make we relate offline, laajman@yahoo.ca
I wasnt referring to ya. I was just making a general statement.
Where re u at?? Im going to add ya on YIM
Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by Hussain555(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2011
guys just dey yarn bout US and the UK sha,
please, can someone say something about
studying in Germany??
as in life as an undergrad there, common probs,
IF IT'S WORTH DROPPING OUT
OF A FEDERAL UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA FOR AS A
FIRST YEAR STUDENT,

that's what i need to hear, abeg,
Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us by MOM1(m): 3:19am On Mar 04, 2011
It has to do with everyone state of mind, Lot of people i know came here with student visa and are doing well for themself, It not easy anywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria / Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? / Longest Airport Runways In Nigeria(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.