Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee (80363 Views)

"Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos / Moesha Boduong Replies Critics Of Her Interview With Cnn’s Amanpour / Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by CecyAdrian(f): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
luminouz:

Speechless on what o.cecybaby! grin

U! cheesy cheesy

What that man who says he is a man of God said got me speechless undecided
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
lielbree:

But he used tithe and offering to build it angry

his church members also laid the foundation for the schools hoping it would benefit them. Now it's only politicians and wealthy ones that send their wards there while the church members waste away at home
abeg who is fooling who?

5 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Sibrah: 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
lielbree:

Yes. Where did he get the money from? Please don't say God gave it to him angry

He got it from the church!
You dey ask me again? Na you go prove am nau . . .
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Chipappii(m): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
For once this n1gga is making sense
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Blessograo(f): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
Sibrah:
lies . . .
I don't have to argue that with you, it was what a friend told me tho so believe all you want, your choice. smiley
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by midehi2(f): 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
you wan die ni, is that mercy johnson? olodo mumu goat
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Antoeni(m): 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
School where children of d most dedicated members can't nt afford d fee, school dat was built with d offerings and tithes of these members, Only for the rich corruption ,pagans, looters thieves 's children can benefit 4rm,what a shame

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by kazyhm(m): 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
not surprise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by CecyAdrian(f): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
Sibrah:
can u prove this?

Just keep quiet

Am sure you are one of the brainwashed 'daddy G.O' calling members. Ask yourself this, why did Christ come through the poor and not the rich and high brow of his time? Couldn't God have made that happen. Christ came through the poor and low in the society and that alone should make you and your pastors think about all this things they are doing presently.

If Christ was to come again in like manner, do you think he can afford this kind of school a certain 'man of God' said God above ordained?

11 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by brostheo(m): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
Jesus as a boy,if he was to be born in this our century, wouldn't be able to pay for the tuition fee of covenant build in his name by his followers for he was the son of a "Carpenter"

Let us continue deceiving ourselves till Jesus comes back

6 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Olulinks(m): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
BEENUEL:
[size=15pt]Who can guess why this get to FP in just TWO Minutes of Creation[/size] grin
Because it's another negative matter on Christians
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by TheSCRYPT: 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
kennygee:
I'm a Christian and the church has lost it these days. We are in the end time. Is it bad if scholarships are given to poor church member's children into these schools?

If you are admitting 2000 students, and you give 800 students from the church scholarships, no on would complain that the rest are paying 500k.

But when members cannot afford the school fees, I wonder who is fooling who.

There is a scholarship program but you have to prove your mettle to get it just like every other.

I used to complain about the exorbitant school fees of some of these private universities until I started my current program which is run by a federal university.

Sometimes to get the best hands to work for you, you need to do a lot of spending to bring them down. My school pays each lecturer 600k to take a course per week for a masters class of just 24. But the result? Not grades, I mean employers testimonies about the students performances is that they are rated as high as the best in the world.

We judge because we do not understand these things. If we want mediocres to take charge of our businesses then we should be prepared for no growth.

On that note I hope someday you will come to understand just like I have.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Dotwillis1(m): 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by martineverest(m): 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
Adaowerri111:
the school is classy, not for everyone....if you can't afford it, just look around for cheaper schools
it wud av been more classy if he stopped ppl from paying tithes and offerrings.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by morereb10: 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
everything, na God ordain am

ooh Naija pastors, thank God say people eye don dey open small small

meanwhile in another news, A Lady Confesses: I Always ‘Come’ Each Time My Newborn Baby Sucks My Nipple check the full article out @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/11/lady-confesses-i-always-come-each-time.html
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by SalomonKane: 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
Abeg this Freeze guy should shut up joor!.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
kennygee:
I'm a Christian and the church has lost it these days. We are in the end time. Is it bad if scholarships are given to poor church member's children into these schools?

If you are admitting 2000 students, and you give 800 students from the church scholarships, no on would complain that the rest are paying 500k.

how do u know the school aren't given scholarships undecided
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by martineverest(m): 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
Sibrah:
can u prove this?
prove kwa?is he doing another business apart from tithing and xtortion business?
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by ever811(m): 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
honestly I don't blame this pastors but the fools who are keeping them in business..is it that God can not answer prayers trough our own mouth but the pastors only?..I use to have some respect for this man,but using the name of God in vain,just to defend his greed,makes him one of them..God approved the school fees..WTF..I have more reasons to believe in God,Christ,church of God but not the black suite criminals in the name of God...iam sure most of this pastors do not believe in God..they just see church as cool business...team worship God in truth and in spirit at home...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by leofab(f): 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
Funy
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by DrayZee: 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
kennygee:

Who told you he doesn't give scholarships. Christian indeed, yet you apportion blames based on unverified facts.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by martineverest(m): 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
midehi2:
they are all thieves even Redeem don join
na redeem worse pass o
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by omojeesu(m): 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
Please be careful of what you say because you and I don't have the full gist. Leave the Bishop alone, God will judge him, you and I.

You who complain, set up your own university and make it free or low price.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by udumosam23(m): 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lol@follow he shephard not the butcher grin grin
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Araoluwa005(m): 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
Adaowerri111:
the school is classy, not for everyone....if you can't afford it, just look around for cheaper schools
God bless you
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Fryzi(m): 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
[i][/i]Most pastors inclusive
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
Sibrah:
can u prove this?
did the money with which he built the school and church drop from heaven
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by samincredible44(m): 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
pls all man should mind his or her hustle.freeze no put sand for person garri
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Garshyzee(m): 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
ahahahahahah.. scammers of d 21st century.. una da see wetin religion don cause? grin
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by conquerour(m): 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
kennygee:

And 40% of the lecturers' shouldgo home without wages and their families also go hungry becos they want to give scholarship. If you can't afford fee look for your size.

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by SmartMugu: 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
Blessograo:
Mist pastors in winners chapel are business people. A friend told me his ordeal when he used to attend winners saying that, the pastor told people to buy the book he had just launched but my friend couldn't buy it. So the next Sunday the pastor asked for the book and he and other members were sent out and insulted for not buying the book, while some lent money to buy.
Oh wow. So churches now impose handouts on worshippers?
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
ever811:
honestly I don't blame this pastors but the fools who are keeping them in business..is it that God can not answer prayers trough our own mouth but the pastors only?..I use to have some respect for this man,but using the name of God in vain,just to defend his greed,makes him one of them..God approved the school fees..WTF..I have more reasons to believe in God,Christ,church of God but not the black suite criminals in the name of God...iam sure most of this pastors do not believe in God..they just see church as cool business...team worship God in truth and in spirit at home...
I concur!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards / The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) / Davido's Late Mum, Ademola Adeleke At Dele Momodu's Son's 1st Birthday(Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.