Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee (80338 Views)

"Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos / Moesha Boduong Replies Critics Of Her Interview With Cnn’s Amanpour / Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by luminouz(m): 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Hahahahhahahahahaaha, how u dey
Am all tons of good! How u too? December is around d corner! Let's make something happen joor! grin
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by NevetsIbot(m): 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
kennygee:

I'm a chic. The church is not the government. But the church can be a place of refuge where people. Me I just think the church should use the scjoschool as a form of missions. Let the rich pay for the fees of the poor in the same school.
and the church is doing that. One thing winners is know for is ' they don't help yu straight away... They teach yu how to do it yourself''... If they paid the fees of most poor.. We'd have more poor people... Cos everyone will be so relaxed while waiting for free stuffs.

Yu grab? Chica
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by CecyAdrian(f): 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
ZoneBslayer:

there they go again.. too sentimental! what has Christ got to do with attending a university? grin nawao..so the majority of the people who donated to build the school can't afford it? care to let us know how you came about such info?

Ain't you the sentimental one that is running over yourself just to defend a man like yourself?

You ask what Christ has got to dow with attending a University?? cheesy cheesy cheesy your ignorance and f00lishness is legendary.

You "daddy G.O" did not tell you that Jesus himself also learnt from scholars? Or because the Bible did not call it 'University' so Christ has nothing to do with it grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
TheSCRYPT:

There is a scholarship program but you have to prove your mettle to get it just like every other.

I used to complain about the exorbitant school fees of some of these private universities until I started my current program which is run by a federal university.

Sometimes to get the best hands to work for you, you need to do a lot of spending to bring them down. My school pays each lecturer 600k to take a course per week for a masters class of just 24. But the result? Not grades, I mean employers testimonies about the students performances is that they are rated as high as the best in the world.

We judge because we do not understand these things. If we want mediocres to take charge of our businesses then we should be prepared for no growth.

On that note I hope someday you will come to understand just like I have.
Hahahahaha. that was my first rxn when i read this. And you think their students perform better than all the students in state and federal government owned universities? Even as you are busy defending this issue which is somehow double pronged, I'd like to ask, can you also tell the profit coming out from these investments and how they are managed or whether the management is just interested in growing wealth? Since this is a church, what people are saying is there is supposed to be a balance between quality and affordability. I'll admit a little ignorance on the quality of education offered their, but i can also extrapolate with existent indices that the students of federal and state universities have been performing well and can compete favorably with students from these private schools. Are you also suggesting an abysmal lack of competent personnel in public schools compared to private schools? I so much doubt it. One person who commented said with a picture that the church is a place for mercy and that's all i have to say. Someone who is probably the richest man in the world is somewhere planning on how to give out 90% of his wealth before he dies, while another is somewhere scheming on how to impoverish others albeit with religion. I ain't no iconoclast, neither do i support a Hobbesians lifestyle.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
Blessograo:
Mist pastors in winners chapel are business people. A friend told me his ordeal when he used to attend winners saying that, the pastor told people to buy the book he had just launched but my friend couldn't buy it. So the next Sunday the pastor asked for the book and he and other members were sent out and insulted for not buying the book, while some lent money to buy.

I m not a winners member but how true is this?
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by CecyAdrian(f): 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
luminouz:

Am all tons of good! How u too? December is around d corner! Let's make something happen joor! grin

Hahahahahahaha, something like what na grin
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by ZoneBslayer(m): 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
dejilg:

No where in the Bible where it says Jesus was poor?
how about "He became poor that you might be rich" -- I bet ur pastor have used that line too
and again "the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head"?
really? can u show us Jesus' wealth during his earthly ministry?
so salvation alone cannot deliver someone? are u sure u a Christian? this prosperity gospel have eaten so deep into u that u have started to misyarn o...
please search for wisdom in the word of God....please! cos none of the disciples of Christ recognise this ur prosperity gospel o
So let us stop going over the basic teachings about Christ again and again. Let us go on instead and become mature in our understanding. Surely we don't need to start again with the fundamental importance of repenting from evil deeds and placing our faith in God...Hebrew 6:1

this is Paul telling matured Christians to grow in Christ and to attain all the wisdom therein.. if Paul said this today in a church, your type will call him a prosperity preacher who has forsaken the message of salvation.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
and the church is doing that. One thing winners is know for is ' they don't help yu straight away... They teach yu how to do it yourself''... If they paid the fees of most poor.. We'd have more poor people... Cos everyone will be so relaxed while waiting for free stuffs.

Yu grab? Chica

I know. But shebi that is why there will be entrance exams? Only the best would get it. If they don't get it, they can try govt schools.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by oluwatoyinadeol(m): 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
dejilg:

there are several men of God that are in poverty.....should I start with the Apostles? did u know Paul says they are poor, hungry and even in rags? do u read the Bible at all? is God sovereign in our lives or not?
and yes Paul is an example of many "men of God" who live in poverty because they have counted this world treasure that ur prosperity gospel preaches aa "dung"

Read your bible well.. ..apostle Paul never lack and never begged
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by luminouz(m): 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Hahahahahahaha, something like what na grin
Something like making dis Xmas memorable for d two of us! grin grin grin
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by EzeeYFB(m): 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
aaronson:
I thought I was the only one who took offense to thrash Oyedepo was spewing and using god's name to threaten the people who criticizes his school tuition fee. That should be dead give away sign for smart people that god is not real, if he was real, he wouldn't even approve of no school as no school ever recorded in the bible. Oyedepo God of capitalism.

May Oyedepo's wife next period comes out of his mouth.

Hollup hollup
Don't get to far abeg.
The Bible gives some historical facts about the Jews, was everything about them recorded there, naah, bt did they somehow have education, it's obvious, yes! Formal or informal, scribes, law, business, science, these things are evident in it.
As for oyedepo, hmm na him know wetin him mean by his statement (am nt in support of him)
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by CecyAdrian(f): 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
yu do know tat jesus wan't poor when he was alive. He was rich enough... To keep twelve men healthy nd alive.

Jesus would afford it cos he wouldn't sit down nd loaf around talking abt how exorbitant the school fees is instead, he'll work hard nd wise to make more than enuf of the tution fees

OMG shocked shocked what do they teach you people in church?? Maybe there is a diff Bible that you people use in ur church cheesy Jesus was not poor, literary but can you point to one job that Jesus did in which he earned money to feed his disciples.

Don't contradict your pastor oooo cheesy before he comes for you

Excerpt the Jesus Christ they preach to you in ur church is not the same who went about doing good, owed no penny and lived on the goodwill of people. Even the Donkey he rode into Jerusalem was borrowed.

Chai!!!

The same good Lord who could have made himself wealthy if he so desired from all the rich scholars that came to him and from all the miracles works he did, but he never did, and never changed his background and root from poor to rich. He remained with the poor and lonely
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by dejilg(m): 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
ZoneBslayer:

So let us stop going over the basic teachings about Christ again and again. Let us go on instead and become mature in our understanding. Surely we don't need to start again with the fundamental importance of repenting from evil deeds and placing our faith in God...Hebrew 6:1

this is Paul telling matured Christians to grow in Christ and to attain all the wisdom therein.. if Paul said this today in a church, your type will call him a prosperity preacher who has forsaken the message of salvation.

where is the prosperity teaching in what u just said Paul said? how does growing in Christ equates to wealth? was Jesus not grown in His own light? can u point out Jesus' wealth during His earthly ministry?

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by ZoneBslayer(m): 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Ain't you the sentimental one that is running over yourself just to defend a man like yourself?

You ask what Christ has got to dow with attending a University?? cheesy cheesy cheesy your ignorance and f00lishness is legendary.

You "daddy G.O" did not tell you that Jesus himself also learnt from scholars? Or because the Bible did not call it 'University' so Christ has nothing to do with it grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
you're the ignorant buffoon here..I have told halfwits like you that I care not for what oyedepo preaches to his congregation but I stand firm on my defense of private school fees in Nigeria.. arsewipes like you will never agree to teach or work in those schools for free. but you expect them to give you hypocrites awuf education abi?

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by NevetsIbot(m): 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
kennygee:

I know. But shebi that is why there will be entrance exams? Only the best would get it. If they don't get it, they can try govt schools.
sure, entrance exams for the students... But the parents? They are the real focus here.., just the same way they are too lazy to work nd pay the peanuts the govt asks astution fees for secondary schools, in ondo, highest fee is 3,800.... They try to bypass paying... They'd do the same here.

Yu'll really be helping them by teaching em. If yu ask me to help yu do a task you don't know well, i'll teach yu how to do it nd leave u to fix it
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by dejilg(m): 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
oluwatoyinadeol:

Read your bible well.. ..apostle Paul never lack and never begged

go and read 1 Cor 4 : 11

New International Version
To this very hour we go hungry and thirsty, we are in rags, we are brutally treated, we are homeless.

New Living Translation
Even now we go hungry and thirsty, and we don't have enough clothes to keep warm. We are often beaten and have no home.

English Standard Version
To the present hour we hunger and thirst, we are poorly dressed and buffeted and homeless,

Berean Study Bible
To this very hour we are hungry and thirsty, we are poorly clad, we are brutally treated, we are homeless.

Berean Literal Bible
As far as the present hour, we both hunger and thirst, and are poorly clad, and are buffeted, and wander homeless,

New American Standard Bible
To this present hour we are both hungry and thirsty, and are poorly clothed, and are roughly treated, and are homeless;

King James Bible
Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace;

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by ZoneBslayer(m): 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
dejilg:

where is the prosperity teaching in what u just said Paul said? how does growing in Christ equates to wealth? was Jesus not grown in His own light? can u point out Jesus' wealth during His earthly ministry?
Jesus had followers and they also had a treasurer.. Judas was said to steal from their treasury often..so you can be sure that Christ wasn't a poor man...he didn't need the riches of this earth, but he wasn't a poor man..
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
There are thousand of persons that attend Covenant University for free.... Before you criticized the ordained , ask yourselve, is he living his life for you?
if he did anything wrong leave him with his God and not judge. David comitted lots of atrocities yet God called him a Faithful one.
Children on Nairaland, stop hiding behind the phone to insult an ordained man of God.... May God forgive us all

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by LorDBolton(m): 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
Adaowerri111:
the school is classy, not for everyone....if you can't afford it, just look around for cheaper schools

I just gotta respond to this naiive, elitist statement of yours...you're a xtian??

Seriously u need deliverance from your stupidity.

I urge you to screen grab this ur statement so in a couple years u can look back and reflect on how ridiculous it is.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by NevetsIbot(m): 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
CecyAdrian:

OMG shocked shocked what do they teach you people in church?? Maybe there is a diff Bible that you people use in ur church cheesy Jesus was not poor, literary but can you point to one job that Jesus did in which he earned money to feed his disciples.

Don't contradict your pastor oooo cheesy before he comes for you

Excerpt the Jesus Christ they preach to you in ur church is not the same who went about doing good, owed no penny and lived on the goodwill of people. Even the Donkey he rode into Jerusalem was borrowed.

Chai!!!

The same good Lord who could have made himself wealthy if he so desired from all the rich scholars that came to him and from all the miracles works he did, but he never did, and never changed his background and root from poor to rich. He remained with the poor and lonely
i wasnt taught tht in church dear.... Someone told me nd i reasoned along with him.

How can a poor man feed 12 men for years nd pay tax, ride boats with his crew.

Imagine where he ordered hs disciple to get a gold coin from a fish mouth. Do yu call someone who could do that poor? Can you?

His garment was so fine and exotic tht the soldiers gambled over it. Dyu call tht poor?

Yu may pull this scripture tht says he came to be poor for us to be rich... But was it in monetary terms the bible spoke about?...
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by TheSCRYPT: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lnxxxxx:

You made great sense but it seems you went of topic.

As I recall this is about bringing God into financial gain (or using God as an excuse to increase fees).

It's true that University fees in Nigeria is quite low and in almost all developed countries there is an increase of about 10% yearly.

What most people are wondering is, why not just say inflation is the reason for the price hike.

Finally, I finished from a government school and dont have a masters degree, but I stuck to the scope of the topic to make my argument. But you missed it.

Does that mean that my school is better

Lol. We are not arguing about which school is better my friend. I agree I went off topic, however I have met a good number of graduates from Covenant University and can say that the school prepares them for what's out here than a lot of Federal schools would. Sigh*.

I wish I had strength to type tonight, sadly I have a lot of work on my plate.

OK, I agree with you.

victor1983:

Hahahahaha. that was my first rxn when i read this. And you think their students perform better than all the students in state and federal government owned universities? Even as you are busy defending this issue which is somehow double pronged, I'd like to ask, can you also tell the profit coming out from these investments and how they are managed or whether the management is just interested in growing wealth? Since this is a church, what people are saying is there is supposed to be a balance between quality and affordability. I'll admit a little ignorance on the quality of education offered their, but i can also extrapolate with existent indices that the students of federal and state universities have been performing well and can compete favorably with students from these private schools. Are you also suggesting an abysmal lack of competent personnel in public schools compared to private schools? I so much doubt it. One person who commented said with a picture that the church is a place for mercy and that's all i have to say. Someone who is probably the richest man in the world is somewhere planning on how to give out 90% of his wealth before he dies, while another is somewhere scheming on how to impoverish others albeit with religion. I ain't no iconoclast, neither do i support a Hobbesians lifestyle.

My argument is not about which school is better my friend. Neither have I said students from private universities are better than those from public universities. I will just say this to you and I will politely not oblige you future responses.

I was not there when the man of God got the revelation for the fees whatsoever. However, cost of maintaining a university let alone a private one is not something that is easy. In summary, the OPEX for running a school of such standard will not fall from heaven.

Before you shout I finished from a private university, you can check through my posts. I have mentioned the university I finished from.

I wish you well.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by CecyAdrian(f): 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
ZoneBslayer:

you're the ignorant buffoon here..I have told halfwits like you that I care not for what oyedepo preaches to his congregation but I stand firm on my defense of private school fees in Nigeria.. arsewipes like you will never agree to teach or work in those schools for free. but you expect them to give you hypocrites awuf education abi?

You are the big time hypocrite and f00lish one here. Same way that school was built, it can still be maintained that way of they are not greedy! I went to a missionary school "De la salle" and if you know that missionary school and what they offer it students with the best of teachers and conducive environment even scholarships to go further, you will just keep quiet and crawl back to wherever you came from.

A private individual can build his school and peg the price of the fees at what ever amount he so wishes but the church? Do you even know the real meaning of the church. Why it's called a church and things expected of a church??

Christ!! Where do all these people come from sef!!

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by dejilg(m): 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
ZoneBslayer:

Jesus had followers and they also had a treasurer.. Judas was said to steal from their treasury often..so you can be sure that Christ wasn't a poor man...he didn't need the riches of this earth, but he wasn't a poor man..

is that why he first had to send his disciples to fetch the tax from a fish in the river? cos they were rich?
is that why he borrowed the donkey/ass he rode on?
is that why Judas cared so much about the worth of the alabaster oil?
is that why Jesus claimed to have no place to lay His head?
can u name one of Jesus' wealth during His earthly ministry?? since u claim He was rich? does having a treasury carried around along with u mean being rich?

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by egorov(m): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
Daddy freeze, must u react to everything?

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Quadrywalexy05: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
am a christian and I hardly to church talk more of pay tithe or offering. I give the poor and I receive my blessings. I do good and not evil.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by ZoneBslayer(m): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
dejilg:

is that why he first had to send his disciples to fetch the tax from a fish in the river? cos they were rich?
is that why he borrowed the donkey/ass he rode on?
is that why Judas cared so much about the worth of the alabaster oil?
is that why Jesus claimed to have no place to lay His head?
can u name one of Jesus' wealth during His earthly ministry?? since u claim He was rich? does having a treasury carried around along with u mean being rich?
Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout aloud, O daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your king is coming to you; righteous and having salvation is he, humble and mounted on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey. Zechariah 9:9...
if you knew the Bible like you claim here, you will see that Christ did that to fulfill the prophecy of the prophet Zechariah..
like I said, Judas was a thief, everything was about money for him..
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
dejilg:

No where in the Bible where it says Jesus was poor?
how about "He became poor that you might be rich" -- I bet ur pastor have used that line too
and again "the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head"?
really? can u show us Jesus' wealth during his earthly ministry?
so salvation alone cannot deliver someone? are u sure u a Christian? this prosperity gospel have eaten so deep into u that u have started to misyarn o...
please search for wisdom in the word of God....please! cos none of the disciples of Christ recognise this ur prosperity gospel o
I don't know what to say, but touche'. The bible is a beautiful book wherein lies so much mysteries. If one can say the truth, (i'm not promoting a church though), there is always a way people look at deeper life or s.u members in our society, ask yourself why. While in school, once a suggestion for exam malpractice or sorting comes up in class and a few persons murmur, the next thing you'll hear go be, these S.U people don come again(Why not these so so so and so don come again). Then i thought what these guys did was offensive, but now, i can see that corruption detests the truth. The church is being trampled upon while it scrambles for trivial and inane issues. The church is busy breeding members who are spiritually and morally weak while concentrating on the things which are supposed to be seen as additives, transient and temporal while the devil is busy stealing its position in the society. Imagine a sister asking if she could go ahead to marry an atheist because he is morally upright, something that should be unheard of if the church had its rightful place in the society. Moral decadence pervades the holy places while the so called heathen champions the course of morality. Food for thought. I couldn't but agree with your comments bro.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by bezimo(m): 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
Stephandeswardt:

The man should stop using God as a selling point in his worldly business...... Nigeria as a nation is struggling to MAINTAIN jets, state governmentschools don't have private jet, ......he should separate business from God ,if he can maintain those jetseeking, then he can offer scholarship to at least 150 of the less financial buoyant flock of his church......IF they can maintain a certain GPA. ....as one of the major requirements .....no be only greedy chop chop and aquisition of worldly properties.....fucking greedy man

Are you aware of Bishop David Oyedepo Foundation that has given scholarships to many indigent students who are members of Winners Chapel to Covenant University and Landmark University.He has given scholarships to more than 150 students since inception, if you are ignorant about this, find out more and be guided on your unfounded criticism so you don't attract devine discipline of "chronic mouth odour" like it happened to that foolish guy that was a victim who later begged for prayer of mercy from Bishop.

Below is the application link for this year
http://www.lmu.edu.ng/all-news/11-news/280-david-oyedepo-foundation-announces-scholarship-scheme#.WB5UyHNOnqA

For international applicants the application like is below
http://www.iefa.org/scholarships/2518/David_Oyedepo_Foundation_Scholarships_for_African_Students
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by SalomonKane: 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Lol, the western media use them to sell their goods and services. Go figure that out
Already did.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by dejilg(m): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
ZoneBslayer:

Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout aloud, O daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your king is coming to you; righteous and having salvation is he, humble and mounted on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey. Zechariah 9:9...
if you knew the Bible like you claim here, you will see that Christ did that to fulfill the prophecy of the prophet Zechariah..

*covers face* did that prophecy say that he had to borrow it? and normally would a King ride on a colt/ass/donkey? wouldn't it be a horse?
so the humility is in riding the colt/ass/donkey not that because it was borrowed....
so if u knew the Bible like u claim....u'd know what a King shld ride on....either borrowed or nor!!! get another defence joor
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by CecyAdrian(f): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
i wasnt taught tht in church dear.... Someone told me nd i reasoned along with him.

How can a poor man feed 12 men for years nd pay tax, ride boats with his crew.

Imagine where he ordered hs disciple to get a gold coin from a fish mouth. Do yu call someone who could do that poor? Can you?

His garment was so fine and exotic tht the soldiers gambled over it. Dyu call tht poor?

Yu may pull this scripture tht says he came to be poor for us to be rich... But was it in monetary terms the bible spoke about?...

I told someone earlier that Christ was poor but literary. He is not a poor man because his Father in heaven is not a poor man, He is the King and ruler of the universe but, Christ came through the poor for a reason and he remained with the poor till his death. Whatever he wore and ate were given to him excerpt the few time he performed miracles with food, that does not mean he could not get them if he so wished. But his coming and remaining with the poor till his death has a significance!

He had every means of enriching himself with so many things but he never did. He taught freely and gave freely, never demanded a pay for his services, he even gave his life freely for us so we might live.

Whenever you understand the significant of the reason why Christ did all that freely then you will know why somethings like what your 'daddy G.O' is doing is wrong
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Maximus85(m): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
If you feel these top pastors are Thieves and scammers.... Please click LIKE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos / I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) / Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.