Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee (80334 Views)

"Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos / Moesha Boduong Replies Critics Of Her Interview With Cnn’s Amanpour / Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by ZoneBslayer(m): 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Am only sorry for your kind. Whenever a fellow tries to compare the government's work to a church's obligation, it automatically signals he or she has lost it.

I only feel sorry for you. The Bible is very cheap and the Holy Spirit was given to us all freely, pls try to make use of the two. Call on the Holy Spirit to open your eyes to the word of God so you can understand.
whatever..ask for the holy spirit first before recommendations to another person. remove the plank in your eyes before trying to remove the splinter in another's eye..or better still shove your advice up where the sun don't shine..
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Rebuke: 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
kennygee:
I'm a Christian and the church has lost it these days. We are in the end time. Is it bad if scholarships are given to poor church member's children into these schools?

If you are admitting 2000 students, and you give 800 students from the church scholarships, no on would complain that the rest are paying 500k.

But when members cannot afford the school fees, I wonder who is fooling who.

The annoying thing abt some people on social media is that they jump into conclusion with little or no knowledge about subject matter.

Do yhu know the no of students on scholarship in CU?

Just rest yhur fingers when yhu know nothing abt stuffs xpecially when it has to do wit men of God.

Everyone to his/her self sha.

But jxt be careful what yhu type on social ntwrk in d name of freedom of speech.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by CecyAdrian(f): 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
funny... Everyone claims to have the holy spirit. Even the worst sinners

Funny enough, the Holy Spirit is not like you who discriminate and judges. He just needs you to open up to him.

If churches and people like you were to be deciders of who gets what in Christ and God's kingdom, cheesy cheesy Humanity will be doomed, but thankfully despite your claimed 'holiness' you dnt even equal to grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by dejilg(m): 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
mightyleks:
One thing i know is that if oyedepo was a joke he would have folded up a long timd ago but no he's still wasking stronger bible says: The part of the just is like a shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto a perfect day.

oh really? JW - waxing stronger too....
Jesus Christ Church of LDS (Mormons) - waxing stronger
Islam - waxing stronger

so wat are we to conclude?
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by mightyleks(m): 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Am only sorry for your kind. Whenever a fellow tries to compare the government's work to a church's obligation, it automatically signals he or she has lost it.

I only feel sorry for you. The Bible is very cheap and the Holy Spirit was given to us all freely, pls try to make use of the two. Call on the Holy Spirit to open your eyes to the word of God so you can understand.

Can u speak in tongues?

How many times have u gone out for evangelism this year?

How many souls have u drawn to christ?

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
mightyleks:
One thing i know is that if oyedepo was a joke he would have folded up a long timd ago but no he's still wasking stronger bible says: The part of the just is like a shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto a perfect day.
neither is islam a joke.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by CecyAdrian(f): 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
ZoneBslayer:

whatever..ask for the holy spirit first before recommendations to another person. remove the plank in your eyes before trying to remove the splinter in another's eye..or better still shove your advice up where the sun don't shine..

Awwwww! Pls dnt cry, I was not forcing you. Just talking cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by SalomonKane: 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Good!
What's good?
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by CecyAdrian(f): 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
mightyleks:

Can u speak in tongues?

How many times have u gone out for evangelism this year?

How many souls have u drawn to christ?

Hahahahahahahahaaha, which of the speak in tongues, the confusion that emanates from churches this days, I wonder how many tribes can come to your church and identify their languages being spoken cheesy

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by ZoneBslayer(m): 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
dejilg:

hahahaha....u made me laugh hard.....now answer these
if Christ had bought the ass/colt/donkey with the money (out of this riches you claim he had), would that prophecy not be fulfilled? ---- read my previous reply again

so the military only sought rich men? ---- can I get another one?
you are really trying hard to twist my initial posts,but you aren't trying hard enough...I said even though Christ didn't need the riches of this earth, he was by no means a poor man! he was a carpenter by profession, he had tax collectors and fishermen as loyal disciples..in what galaxy did I say military men sought Christ because he was rich? another failed attempt at derailing the initial topic? I said Christ was influential so much so that a military general had to meet him for a favour (to heal his girl)..religious leaders sought him out in the dark of the night( refer to Nicodemus) to get wisdom.. if he wanted to buy a colt or a horse, he would have gotten it free of charge.. heck he 'borrowed' the colt he used with absolute authority.. "tell the owner that the master needs it" Luke 19:31..
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by DrayZee: 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
safarigirl:

Lol @ hundreds of millions, is he importing foreign students as well?

Nigeria is a nation of 850 million people, so going by your "hundreds of millions" uncle David has given at least 200 million people scholarship? How many people have graduated from those schools since their inception? I don't even think they are up to 10 million, so who are these hundreds of millions? cheesy

Una go just dey type carelessly

Two of you typing anyhow.
One say scholarship na hundreds of millions... The other one say Nigeria population na 850 million.
SMH undecided
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Siscooh: 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
Softmeat:

his church members also laid the foundation for the schools hoping it would benefit them. Now it's only politicians and wealthy ones that send their wards there while the church members waste away at home
abeg who is fooling who?
how do you know that they hoped so?
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by tolagabriel1: 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
ThatIgboBoy:
Oyedepo thinks like an igbo man. Everything is business tio him. He is not a pastor at all. We need to verify his roots and check if there is an igbo gene in him

He's a chronic son of a big Imam of Ilorin
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by CecyAdrian(f): 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
luminouz:

Hahahaha! Na! But it was boring watching u fight dis e-war! Just wanted it to stop! Looks like it worked! grin

Am not engaged in any fight, we are discussing and learning from each other. But you are a violent man because you saw that photo, look at it, liked it and decided to use it to cause an effect in me.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by mightyleks(m): 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Hahahahahahahahaaha, which of the speak in tongues, the confusion that emanates from churches this days, I wonder how many tribes can come to your church and identify their languages being spoken cheesy

Speaking in a new tongue is the only biblical evidence of being baptised with thd holy spirit has exhibited by the apostles in the upper room
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by ZoneBslayer(m): 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Awwwww! Pls dnt cry, I was not forcing you. Just talking cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
refer to my signature when next you quote my moniker..
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by fergie001: 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
mightyleks:

Speaking in a new tongue is the only biblical evidence of being baptised with thd holy spirit has exhibited by the apostles in the upper room
My bro,u are wrong...
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by dejilg(m): 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
ZoneBslayer:

you are really trying hard to twist my initial posts,but you aren't trying hard enough...I said even though Christ didn't need the riches of this earth, he was by no means a poor man! he was a carpenter by profession, he had tax collectors and fishermen as loyal disciples..in what galaxy did I say military men sought Christ because he was rich? another failed attempt at derailing the initial topic? I said Christ was influential so much so that a military general had to meet him for a favour (to heal his girl)..religious leaders sought him out in the dark of the night( refer to Nicodemus) to get wisdom.. if he wanted to buy a colt or a horse, he would have gotten it free of charge.. heck he 'borrowed' the colt he used with absolute authority.. "tell the owner that the master needs it" Luke 19:31..

now please show me the quote u just alluded to that I tried to twist.....if u will allow me remind u that u brought up the issue of "treasurer"

secondly u argued Christ was rich on earth and now u have retracted and only claimed He was influential (whatever that meant in ur world....cos He was being sought for by most just to be killed)

the statement about the colt is meant to be a joke right?
getting something free doesn't amount to having the financial capability to buy it....dont confuse the 2.....

the 12 disciples couldn't even acquire a tomb after he was killed....

Jesus had no earthly riches as it can be seen clearly in the Bible and hence ur prosperity gospel falls flat on its face
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by tolagabriel1: 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
TheSCRYPT:

There is a scholarship program but you have to prove your mettle to get it just like every other.

I used to complain about the exorbitant school fees of some of these private universities until I started my current program which is run by a federal university.

Sometimes to get the best hands to work for you, you need to do a lot of spending to bring them down. My school pays each lecturer 600k to take a course per week for a masters class of just 24. But the result? Not grades, I mean employers testimonies about the students performances is that they are rated as high as the best in the world.

We judge because we do not understand these things. If we want mediocres to take charge of our businesses then we should be prepared for no growth.

On that note I hope someday you will come to understand just like I have.

Na wash

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by NevetsIbot(m): 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Funny enough, the Holy Spirit is not like you who discriminate and judges. He just needs you to open up to him.

If churches and people like you were to be deciders of who gets what in Christ and God's kingdom, cheesy cheesy Humanity will be doomed, but thankfully despite your claimed 'holiness' you dnt even equal to grin grin grin cheesy
yu think i'm discriminating nd judging? Ha.. Lol.. Laughable. Please point out where i judged anyone.
Claimed holiness? Jesus.. When did i claim that? Lol. I'm dragging nothing with the holy spirit. You're warping things.

I hope yu see that yu're the judge here now?

Goodnight
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by CecyAdrian(f): 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
ZoneBslayer:

refer to my signature when next you quote my moniker..

And before you quote mine, purge your soul of sentiments and human worship. Goodnight
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by mightyleks(m): 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
fergie001:
My bro,u are wrong...

then what was the evidence of being baptised in the holy ghost aw waiting
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by CecyAdrian(f): 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
yu think i'm discriminating nd judging? Ha.. Lol.. Laughable. Please point out where i judged anyone.

Goodnight

I said it! Y'all are just speaking without verifying just to be heard and not pass a message, you forgot so soon that you just classified your fellow human being a sinner just because she deferred from you logical point of reasoning?

Hahahahahhahahaa grin cheesy

Shalom
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Leopantro: 11:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
are yu done?

are "you" done?

be careful what you type in the name of shortcut
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by CecyAdrian(f): 11:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
mightyleks:

Oya come let me speak in tongues for you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by lazinny(m): 11:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
Me, their fees is not my business. We are in recession for God's sake. TAX THEM !!!!
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by NevetsIbot(m): 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
CecyAdrian:

I said it! Y'all are just speaking without verifying just to be heard and not pass a message, you forgot so soon that you just classified your fellow human being a sinner just because she deferred from you logical point of reasoning?

Hahahahahhahahaa grin cheesy

Shalom
lol.. I see you are reffering to wheni said even sinners claim to have te holy spirit. My apologies but i was just trying to explain that.... Anyone can lie abt the holy spirit being in him. I wasn't calling you a sinner. No way.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by fergie001: 11:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
mightyleks:

then what was the evidence of being baptised in the holy ghost aw waiting
Speaking in tongues isn't a gift of the Holy Spirit
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by mightyleks(m): 11:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Oya come let me speak in tongues for you cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thats not my question
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Slleexyz: 11:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
Go siddon jawe..nah gullible blind minded followers u go fit deceive with such nonsense. ..ogbeni Apari..Prophet isa (Jesus) did not acquire such wealth as you have..and he was a friend of the poor...you use church payers money(let say offerings) to build a university and you are charging outrageous amount. ..ask yourself how many poor members of your church can afford such amount to send their wards to such institutions. ..it is you that should beware of God wrath not me..flying jet all over the world. .didn't you read the bible that prophet isa trekked for some miles..You have the bible you wont read..here is a recap.

After the Shabbat service in the Capernaum synagogue Jesus went to the home of ... a template for ministry as Jesus trekked throughout Galilee from town to town..you are enjoying all the luxury in the world and now saying God ordained the amount. .Smh..read my lips,you cant do natin..

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by CecyAdrian(f): 11:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol.. I see you are reffering to wheni said even sinners claim to have te holy spirit. My apologies but i was just trying to explain that.... Anyone can lie abt the holy spirit being in him. I wasn't calling you a sinner. No way.

Goodnight my dear, enough has been said over this issue.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by NevetsIbot(m): 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
Leopantro:

are "you" done?

be careful what you type in the name of shortcut
lol... IOn care bro... I type formally when I need to. If yu are done showing off your english abilities, yu should totally stop quoting me..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) / Peter Okoye Performs As "Mr P" In Abuja(PHOTOS) / Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.