Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee (80336 Views)

"Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos / Moesha Boduong Replies Critics Of Her Interview With Cnn’s Amanpour / Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by safarigirl(f): 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
bezimo:

You should be smart enough to know that I was referring to monetary terms(Hundreds of millions of Naira) and not act clueless.
your post did not imply money, but 'students'...you said "do you know how many students have benefitted...."... Not " do you know how much has been put in...."

So, no bros, the general public should not be held liable for your lack of clarity smiley

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by SalomonKane: 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
CecyAdrian:

No one is perfectly pure or a saint, and yes the English Royals have their own skeleton in their cupboards, huge one at that! But, do you see them try to make those ugly things about them a common and normal thing for the society to emulate?

Beyonce and the entire Kardashians are both in the same entertainment industry, but, Beyonce is highly respected and comes first before any of the Kardashians, not because she is richer ( am not even sure she is) but because of the way she carries herself, conducts her businesses. Wealth or beauty doesn't means class
Like I said, it's a matter of opinion.

To some, the Kardashians have class. To others, the English royals have class, to me, Massashi Kishimoto have class.

So, it's a matter of opinion. Richness has nothing to do with class, so does ones choice of sexual partners.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by bezimo(m): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
Stephandeswardt:

My people perish for lack of knowledge, when you pastor t3ell you. ..put hand inside fire please put...fool

Abeg take your misguided opinion away, you that have knowledge what has become of you?
Better to be obedient and look foolish and be blessed in return that act wise with nothing to show.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by CecyAdrian(f): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
SalomonKane:
I'd rather use Google and search your real name out, track you, find you and give you a good hard fuck_, so you'll know there's no such thing as class when it has to do with fucking_.

Let me bring it down for you, the Oba of Benin, am sure you know who he is and what that name alone reflects, fvcks and might even have one or two illicit affairs, but do you see him take pride in that or even make it know to the public.

I hope you understand now
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by ZoneBslayer(m): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
I swear it,Nigerians go to schools but they lack common sense and deductive reasoning... if the school fees is 500k, doesn't that show that the wealthy in the church and in the society at large are the ones patronizing and also paying(through their wards fee) for the maintenance of the school?? how does that then translate into the not so rich members being the ones paying for the school's logistics? I don't get how people reason in this country sometimes..

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by dustmalik: 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
The same set of brainwashed followers who believe that God dictates the fees of Covenant University, are the same people who often wonder how terrorists brainwash people into committing suicide attacks. Now, tell me, what's the difference?

8 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by NevetsIbot(m): 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
kennygee:
I'm a Christian and the church has lost it these days. We are in the end time. Is it bad if scholarships are given to poor church member's children into these schools?

If you are admitting 2000 students, and you give 800 students from the church scholarships, no on would complain that the rest are paying 500k.

But when members cannot afford the school fees, I wonder who is fooling who.
if yu don't know anything sharrap.. Oyedepo used togive over a thousand students scholarship every year until some people ganged against him nd he stopped.

LASt month, an announcement was passed in church asking anyone interested in going for masters to enroll for open scholarship from papa.... It isnt restricted to just church members.

You claim to be a christian but you are as blind as the majority here. Oyedepo has helped billions thru God's help... Quit hating nd get a life

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by CecyAdrian(f): 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
SalomonKane:
Like I said, it's a matter of opinion.

To some, the Kardashians have class. To others, the English royals have class, to me, Massashi Kishimoto have class.

So, it's a matter of opinion. Richness has nothing to do with class, so does ones choice of sexual partners.

Class is something that should never be used in the same line with the Kardashians, it insults the meaning of it.

And nowhere have I seen or read the Kardashians being said to have classy, lol. You need to widely and know how the Western media see that family. It's we Africans that adore and see them as something of importance
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Stephandeswardt: 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
bezimo:

Abeg take your misguided opinion away, you that have knowledge what has become of you?
Better to be obedient and look foolish and be blessed in return that act wise with nothing to show.

I will rather apply my commonsense , than do follow follow like you. .....even soldiers that are trained to follow orders, are taught to apply discretion. ....

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by SalomonKane: 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Let me bring it down for you, the Oba of Benin, am sure you know who he is and what that name alone reflects, fvcks and might even have one or two illicit affairs, but do you see him take pride in that or even make it know to the public.

I hope you understand now
Have you ever heard of the Oba having any sex scandal?

That's the difference between the Oba of Benin and those colonialist fucks_.

The Oba doesn't hang his dirty linen outside for people to read and comment on, does he? Now that's class!. grin
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by dejilg(m): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
Adaowerri111:

you have to ask yourself if he forced anyone to pay tithes or offerings, its done voluntarily depending on your faith and I bet you aren't better than a tither.

oh! so it's voluntary abi? am not sure u know what Malachi 3 :9-10 reads!!!. by the way that's the most abused verse by ur chalartan pastorpreneurs
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by ferdison(m): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
bezimo:

Don't mind them, they reason ignorantly.Thinking because it's church managed it should be free.Is the electricity and water fed to Canaanland free.Are Professors in those universities volunteering? Are the state of the art equipments in those universities bought and maintained for free.
the truth is that, those fools who go about saying its church money, it shud be free... Ask them how much is their offerings every sunday... Its #20... and they go about thinking that the church/University was built with their money... Secondly, people who say CU should be free, i dont see them being rich.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by nice360: 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
The ministry schools which suppose to b d last hope for less privilege and an arena to breed younger ones in d way of righteousness now turn to be d one to intimidate and oppress the poor with the mighty fee.
God truly is aware of ur deeds.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by dejilg(m): 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
NairaMaster1:

Is Ora Robert university in USA free? Are the government universities free? Are you paying the tithe? How much?

Oral Roberts? why mention to me another charlatan? probably Oyedepo's mentor!!! ignorant ppl pay tithes.....I do Christian giving. ..and I'd never give to ur pastorpreneurs..........
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by SalomonKane: 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Class is something that should never be used in the same line with the Kardashians, it insults the meaning of it.

And nowhere have I seen or read the Kardashians being said to have classy, lol. You need to widely and know how the Western media see that family. It's we Africans that adore and see them as something of importance
Frankly, I don't care about the Kardashians. Funny how the western media don't like them yet their show rating keeps going on the steady.

The Kardashians are the Kardashians and Africans are Africans. The word class is now subject to the individual definition of who has class, and who doesn't.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by chocolateme(f): 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
nigconnect:
Very interesting....
seriously running a university can be expensive, From staff payment to provision of campus facilities, research...
but his way of explaining things is too offensive. And for those that are saying he doesn't give scholarships, do your research well....

I am not supporting him but I'm just taking things from a clear point of view not blindly under religious stuff...
dear please how do i get this image?
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by dejilg(m): 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
if yu don't know anything sharrap.. Oyedepo used togive over a thousand students scholarship every year until some people ganged against him nd he stopped.

LASt month, an announcement was passed in church asking anyone interested in going for masters to enroll for open scholarship from papa.... It isnt restricted to just church members.

You claim to be a christian but you are as blind as the majority here. Oyedepo has helped billions thru God's help... Quit hating nd get a life

wat a silly post! so when he gives out money as a man of God in form of scholarship....ppl prevailed over hum and stopped him and he cudnt get God to stop them? but anybody who gangs up and complain abt high school fee God will give them mouth odour?

sheepishness is ur calling
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Adaowerri111: 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
dejilg:

oh! so it's voluntary abi? am not sure u know what Malachi 3 :9-10 reads!!!. by the way that's the most abused verse by ur chalartan pastorpreneurs

i meant Its a command from God not Oyedepo, Oyedepo can never force you ...he can only preach the gospel, decision is all yours.

NB weda you pay tithe or offering or you nor pay, Oyedepo is highly blessed and it will remain so, nothing can change it bro
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by shamecurls(m): 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
The whole world is going to Heaven if Oyedepo makes it there!

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by qdat(m): 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
as for me daddy crazy or whatever is name is has lost it and only looking for a platform to get get back to the lime light... my question was anyone forced to enroll in any of winners schools?... well if you don't have a answer for this then keep your mouth short. b4....
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Adaowerri111: 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:

leave that guy, some people expects papa to start broadcasting what he has done or what he is doing to the less privilege, they forget he is doing it for God and not for them to see

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by nigconnect(m): 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
chocolateme:
dear please how do i get this image?

Download it right from the post, If you're using a touch device.. Long press the picture and click on save picture.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by CecyAdrian(f): 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
SalomonKane:
Have you ever heard of the Oba having any sex scandal?

That's the difference between the Oba of Benin and those colonialist fucks_.

The Oba doesn't hang his dirty linen outside for people to read and comment on, does he? Now that's class!. grin

Those it means it never happens?? Lol, what it simply means is that the Oba and his family understand the full meaning of maintaining their class and carrying themselves with respect. Even if such thing happens, everyone will make sure it dies down and never sees the light of the day.

That is someone who eludes dignity and class!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by histemple: 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
Sibrah:
can u prove this?

What other approval are you asking for, does Oyedepo have another job aside being a pastor?
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by dejilg(m): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
Adaowerri111:

i meant Its a command from God not Oyedepo, Oyedepo can never force you ...he can only preach the gospel, decision is all yours.

NB weda you pay tithe or offering or you nor pay, Oyedepo is highly blessed and it will remain so, nothing can change it bro

what a pity.... command from God to enrich ur pastorpreneurs? I thought the command was for levites only and it was never to be money! please go and read ur Bible and stop being conned!
Oyedepo may be rich...even so are the Yahoo boys and our corrupt politicians....but blessed? really? have u read the "be attitudes"?
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by ChrisHandsome999(m): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
For there shall rise falls christs,and falls prophets,and shall shew great signs and wonders,insomuch that if it were possible,they shall deceive even the very ELECT! Mathew24:24

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by bezimo(m): 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
Stephandeswardt:

I will rather apply my commonsense , than do follow follow like you. .....even soldiers that are trained to follow orders, are taught to apply discretion. ....

It doesn't matter to me.I am a rational person, but when it comes to spiritual matters, I drop my rationality and try to align with what is commanded and it's been paying off on a personal note.
So you can apply common sense and discretion on how you approach your things but I disagree because life isn't always about common sense or rationality.

For instance tithing look stupid and foolish to an unredeemed man, but to christians tithing is as commanded by God and gives us devine insurance from misfortune and calamity.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by CecyAdrian(f): 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
SalomonKane:
Frankly, I don't care about the Kardashians. Funny how the western media don't like them yet their show rating keeps going on the steady.

The Kardashians are the Kardashians and Africans are Africans. The word class is now subject to the individual definition of who has class, and who doesn't.

Lol, the western media use them to sell their goods and services. Go figure that out
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by crown08(m): 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
dustmalik:
The same set of brainwashed followers who believe that God dictates the fees of Covenant University, are the same people who often wonder how terrorists brainwash people into committing suicide attacks. Now, tell me, what's the difference?
ON POINT.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by NevetsIbot(m): 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
dejilg:

wat a silly post! so when he gives out money as a man of God in form of scholarship....ppl prevailed over hum and stopped him and he cudnt get God to stop them? but anybody who gangs up and complain abt high school fee God will give them mouth odour?

sheepishness is ur calling
as we all know. Humans are not ever satisfied. Keep judging there.. Lets see how it improves your life.

I've gotten miracles nd healings thru his preachings. If you are spiritually dead, numb or ruled my distorting spirits, don't expect to understand anythiing from him.

Only a man God works with can achieve the feats Oyedepo has attained. If he indeed was a con man, explain the signs and miracles done by God thru him.. Does God work with a sinner? Does God build one?

Just get out of my face.. Yu clearly lack understanding and sanity of the spiritual mind
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by ChrisGnarly: 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
The school is not for every one agreed! Let him charge any amount he wishes! But let him just remove God Almight out of it. Unless there is another god that aprove d fees. All these biz pastors. I pity those that listen and patronoze them!!

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by histemple: 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
lielbree:

Yes. Where did he get the money from? Please don't say God gave it to him angry

He got it from the church!

I am surprised that we still have human beings who would be asking that kind of question. Oyedepo doesn't have another income source prior to becoming a pastor. And I was in winners when people were asked to contribute and sow seeds towards the building of that covenant university.

Heartless fraudsters like Oyedepo and his colleagues will continue to thrive because we have so many gullible religious fools.

I have always avoided commenting on his dubious activities, especially with the school and numerous aircrafts, because my conclusion is that he is a greedy businessman. But bringing the name of God to it, is very stupid of him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) / Peter Okoye Performs As "Mr P" In Abuja(PHOTOS) / Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.