Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women (48515 Views)

My Opinion On Broke Guys / Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by mystmoze(m): 6:35am On Nov 16, 2016
He not only nags at the mention of money, He doesn't even want money to be mentioned

That number 6 no be here o gringrin

Tosyne2much, you can lie o shocked

A whole Palmchat ambassador, you dey call yourself Chronic broke guy

Kwantinue
who uses palmchat anyway?
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by davidif: 6:51am On Nov 16, 2016
Wow! So this is how people view relationships there days? Through a financial lens. Whatever happened to dating someone because you actually LIKE them!
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by tosyne2much(m): 7:01am On Nov 16, 2016
mystmoze:

who uses palmchat anyway?
Abi oooooo cheesy
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by tosyne2much(m): 7:03am On Nov 16, 2016
Kazrem:
tosyne2much is a broke guy. That's all I have to say
I no kuku deny am
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by otodeluxe(m): 7:27am On Nov 16, 2016
you can be financially not buoyant but act maturely so don't generalise the whole thing
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Mbkite(m): 7:49am On Nov 16, 2016
amross16:
I have had my share of guys who did not make that much money, but I think love kept many of those relationships together. lol If I make a commitment to the relationship, I would step in and help out. Most guys, if they in a long-term relationship with me, usually don't stay broke. Women (USA), especially many black women, often make more than (black) men, so paying for things is not that big of an issue--especially if the guy is trying.

immediately I saw this write up, I quickly rushed to your profile because an average Nigerian woman won't think in this line.
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by tosyne2much(m): 8:00am On Nov 16, 2016
radiokilla:
I gave up when you said you have guys in your village or flash incessantly. My guy is that how folks from your villa operate?
Hahahaha that's the way they operate cheesy
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 16, 2016
asuo27:
I am allergic to selfish people, haven't met one thou. cheesy grin

You should know yourselves. grin
look in the mirror.
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by PatAkpos: 8:40am On Nov 16, 2016
If the girl gets fed up and threatens to dissolve the relationship, the broke ass nigger will be like
"So you want to abandon me for a rich guy just because I'm poor? No problem. I know God will do my own one day."

They tend to become over familiar with their girlfriends.
"Over familiarity breeds contempt"
The best defense for all women is to be self reliant and God fearing. cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by emperormossad(m): 8:59am On Nov 16, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
rosalieene:
No 11; They are always on NL and other social media network ranting "girls and money" go and make your own money
mmhmmm, what do you want girls to do now.
If a girl is so unfortunate not to have money made by herself what's wrong with her collecting from guys. If she decides to give her body in exchange, its her body and her life...... no one's business
Truth be told, you can't know a guy's true character till he has money..
Really? So a man's 'true' character is inexplicably tied to the presence of money. Wonderful!!! To start with I hope ladies become fortunate enough to make theirs. No pride in collecting. No pride.
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Kazrem(m): 9:33am On Nov 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
I no kuku deny am
And you treat girls as you mentioned. That's all I have to say
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by tosyne2much(m): 10:21am On Nov 16, 2016
Kazrem:

And you treat girls as you mentioned. That's all I have to say
Hmmmmm!!! Mouth sealed cool
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by tosyne2much(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2016
PatAkpos:
If the girl gets fed up and threatens to dissolve the relationship, the broke ass nigger will be like
"So you want to abandon me for a rich guy just because I'm poor? No problem. I know God will do my own one day."

They tend to become over familiar with their girlfriends.
"Over familiarity breeds contempt"
The best defense for all women is to be self reliant and God fearing. cheesy cheesy

You're so on track

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by uzuede4(f): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2016
Rapsainot:
PS - DONT DATE IF YOU ARE BROKE !!!
Simple and short angry
Rapsainot:
PS - DONT DATE IF YOU ARE BROKE !!!
Simple and short
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2016
lolzzz....so on point
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by abula112(m): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2016
rosalieene:
No 11; They are always on NL and other social media network ranting "girls and money" go and make your own money
mmhmmm, what do you want girls to do now.
If a girl is so unfortunate not to have money made by herself what's wrong with her collecting from guys. If she decides to give her body in exchange, its her body and her life...... no one's business
Truth be told, you can't know a guy's true character till he has money..

Oshi lo so yen, i assume u also sell your body abi?.My advice for u is dat weda ur guy is broke or reach work for own money, be independent..
To ba ya u will be crying wat a man can do a woman can do better
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Slaveman343: 11:42am On Nov 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
Egbon, I hail ooooo... Be like say you sef follow feature? cheesy
Very nice blog but use images of black couples instead of white.

My 2kobo
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by sunshine46(f): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
Seems like you've been hurt or scammed before?
Naaah,I need not have experienced a scam bfr for me to say that
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by kikayboss(m): 11:59am On Nov 16, 2016
ifeomaekol:
Some are just plain stingy. And men that nag r a complete NO, NO, every girl should avoid a stingy, broke assed n nagging son of a ***.
taka. Care of the woman in their lives bla bla bla....

Naggers ..no no...

Stingy broke azz!? So wot u got to offer in a relationship aside a worthless puna...lemme now goan sweat n hustle and coman give u..I'd rather branch a brothel......

Useless nigerian girls
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by tosyne2much(m): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
Slaveman343:
Very nice blog but use images of black couples instead of white.

My 2kobo
Bro, are you talking about the blog title?
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Slaveman343: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, are you talking about the blog title?
All your stories have images of white couples attached to them (or are you not aware?) . What i am saying is use relatable images. Not compulsory though. Its your blog.
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by tosyne2much(m): 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
Slaveman343:
All your stories have images of white couples attached to them (or are you not aware?) . What i am saying is use relatable images. Not compulsory though. Its your blog.
Now I understand... I will do something about it.. Thanks!
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Slaveman343: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
Now I understand... I will do something about it.. Thanks!
You welcome bruh. All the best

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by lereinter(m): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
nigerian gals
they ve compose song for you so start singing...
chorus..
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by tosyne2much(m): 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
sunshine46:

Naaah,I need not have experienced a scam bfr for me to say that
Now I get u
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by KingsleyCEO: 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
I have never formed being rich before so your claim is as good as false

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by tosyne2much(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
KingsleyCEO:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Only if you don't know me.. People who are familiar with me know my lifestyle
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by ifeomaekol(f): 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
kikayboss:
taka. Care of the woman in their lives bla bla bla....

Naggers ..no no...

Stingy broke azz!? So wot u got to offer in a relationship aside a worthless puna...lemme now goan sweat n hustle and coman give u..I'd rather branch a brothel......

Useless nigerian girls
u ll nt branch to a brothel in jesus name----amen. When u meet d right woman u ll understand, am nt saying u become stupid in giving or turn to a maga to someone who doesn't love u for u No, my point is when u r in a healthy r/ship as a man u ought to give no matter hw small. And yes we ladies hv got a lot to offer apart frm our 'worthless puna'. And when u say useless nigerian girls, if u r a nigerian I hope u kw all ur loved female folks are included? *when u kw u hv got a valid point, no need to be harsh or rude* wether u like it or not u need a woman in ur life unless u a g, ur prayer should be- lord lead me to dt one special lady nt branching to brothel.
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by ifeomaekol(f): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
yinkslinks:
Hahaha i am not broke sweetie. Just commenting on the happenings now in Nigeria.
okk, n u ll neva be.
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by yinkslinks(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2016
Amen darling. Care to chat? Am in Abuja
ifeomaekol:
okk, n u ll neva be.
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by klins4213(m): 6:37am On Nov 18, 2016
If you are working....dont you go on Christmas break? cheesy cheesy cheesy....thats a typical official break for the season...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie / Man To Wed Daughter Of Man He Played Little Groom At His Wedding / Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.