Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women (48509 Views)

My Opinion On Broke Guys / Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by RexTramadol1: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
rosalieene:
No 11; They are always on NL and other social media network ranting "girls and money" go and make your own money
mmhmmm, what do you want girls to do now.
If a girl is so unfortunate not to have money made by herself what's wrong with her collecting from guys. If she decides to give her body in exchange, its her body and her life...... no one's business
Truth be told, you can't know a guy's true character till he has money..

i repeat.......girls and money
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by tosyne2much(m): 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
AleAirHub:
Yes....
When last did you perform the odd tales opposite write up here to gf/wife talk na angry
I'm also stingy to my gf cool
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
asuo27:
Since we're onto broke dudes... grin breaks up with his girlfriend on second week of December, starts asking her back on second week of January...just to avoid spending on christmas. grin

A very sharp guy will break up 2nd week of December and wait till February 15th to reconcile thereby dodging Christmas, New year and Vals day expenses.
Feb 15th he'll be like,
"bae, I'm sorry for breaking up with u. U know I've always loved you. It was the devil" grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by sunshine46(f): 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
They'll make u spend ur own money in a rather rude and unrepentant manner and will get cranky at d slightest mistake u make (sumtn they'll on a gud day overlook and laugh off )...an angry man isn't jst an hungry man,bt also a broke ass nigga
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Chimdiebere(m): 11:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
one thing with me is that I have 'natural luck' with getting money within a very short period of time and it comes all of a sudden! But the bad luck here is that I can only get love once every leap year and the year after... So sad..... But never broke!!! Wish other guys had this same luck with me! grin grin grin ..{Am a normal guy, not all that handsome}
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by tosyne2much(m): 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
sunshine46:
They'll make u spend ur own money in a rather rude and unrepentant manner and will get cranky at d slightest mistake u make (sumtn they'll on a gud day overlook and laugh off )...an angry man isn't jst an hungry man,bt also a broke ass nigga
Seems like you've been hurt or scammed before?
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by omowumeee(f): 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
Rapsainot:
PS - DONT DATE IF YOU ARE BROKE !!!
Word cool
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
I have had my share of guys who did not make that much money, but I think love kept many of those relationships together. lol If I make a commitment to the relationship, I would step in and help out. Most guys, if they in a long-term relationship with me, usually don't stay broke. Women (USA), especially many black women, often make more than (black) men, so paying for things is not that big of an issue--especially if the guy is trying.
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Nelsizzy(m): 11:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
CarlyX8:

Yes bro, Things will never remain the same, this money must be made just one day
yes ooooo
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by divineRx(f): 11:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
I totally agree wit d OP cos i dnt like it wen i'm broke nt to talk of nw dating a broke guy impossible..anyway vote 4 lil kesh 4 d upcoming headies award i think dat guy deserves an award dis year..vote@ www.theheadies.com thanks

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by kikayboss(m): 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
rosalieene:

If a girl is so unfortunate not to have money made by herself what's wrong with her collecting from guys.

Truth be told, you can't know a guy's true character till he has money..
so if a girl doesn't have money she is just "unfortunate" but when a guy Doesn't he is a "brokeazz" ... Oya clap for ursef.....

Naija girlz ehn .....

For d second part dats tru tho....but u never know a girls true character till man is broke

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Senorprinz(m): 12:05am On Nov 16, 2016
kikayboss:
so if a girl doesn't have money she is just "unfortunate" but when a guy Doesn't he is a "brokeazz" ... Oya clap for ursef.....

Naija girlz ehn .....

For d second part dats tru tho....but u never know a girls true character till man is broke

lolz, no mind the babe, she's just an unfortunate brokeazz

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by stevedre: 12:17am On Nov 16, 2016
Flashh:

What money are you investing in a relationship, that you need money before you go into it?

Thanks for this wonderful question.... That's the mentallity of mentally broke and lazy girls who would rather cry n suffer with the wrong man in a mansion than live a happy long life in a hut with the right man. Relationships don't have a price tag.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Gkemz: 12:33am On Nov 16, 2016
I remember my stingy friend during my undergraduate period who once bought 'hausa' inferior quality gold coated watch for his babe as a Valentine's gift, when the next valentine was fast approaching, he had a misunderstanding with the girl and collected the watch only for him to return it back to her as that year's valentine gift.
The following year guess what happened... The babe dumped him and married someone else who really cares for her.

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Izen: 12:38am On Nov 16, 2016
slimthugchime:
nobody is broke....they are just not financially bouyant undecided

You just said the same thing. Being broke and being poor are two different things. One is permanent, the other is temporary.
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:48am On Nov 16, 2016
A girl I tried to be good at asked for a help to go to. The saloon, I provided her with some money, now she is asking for another help to go and apply relaxer after given her 4k,..pls is she broke or am the one broke?...women and money are like....

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by coolxpat(m): 3:02am On Nov 16, 2016
INTROVERT:
I and broke guys are parallel lines. grin cheesy

which means there is possibility of u meeting at infinity tongue
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Daddykuyt(m): 3:48am On Nov 16, 2016
Who you help, you done bath? smileyWho you help, you done bath?
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by pedrilo: 4:03am On Nov 16, 2016
I want to advice the ladies to please go and hustle and make your own money, it is ur laziness that is attracting u to lazy guys.
I personally can not have anytin in common with any lady who is LAZY.
In a relationship, showing love and care goes both ways and NOT one sided!
But because u girls r broke too, u hav notin to offer in d relationship apart from ur body!
Stop discussing wat anoda human will do to mk u happy! Start by bn responsible for ur own happiness.
God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by pedrilo: 4:08am On Nov 16, 2016
divineRx:
I totally agree wit d OP cos i dnt like it wen i'm broke nt to talk of nw dating a broke guy impossible..anyway vote 4 lil kesh 4 d upcoming headies award i think dat guy deserves an award dis year..vote@ www.theheadies.com thanks
wetin Lil kesh dey sing? Instead of u to waste ur time on sometin like dat, better go hav a good sleep.
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by AlphaDibia(m): 4:22am On Nov 16, 2016
this post sef... abi every relationship be like the same to you ni? What of the cheating gf? Annoying gf? e no go enter list? Nonchenche yeye post
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by yinkslinks(m): 4:38am On Nov 16, 2016
Which man want a liability woman this age in time? A woman should be a man's help mate. Your post is useless cus nothing like a broke man. you don't expect a man to work so hard and one woman will come from nowhere and get it wasted. Oloshos everywhere you go.
tosyne2much:
[/i]

Source:
http://tosyne2much..com/2016/11/10-unbearable-ways-broke-guys-normally.html
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 16, 2016
I gave up when you said you have guys in your village or flash incessantly. My guy is that how folks from your villa operate?
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by ifeomaekol(f): 4:53am On Nov 16, 2016
Some are just plain stingy. And men that nag r a complete NO, NO, every girl should avoid a stingy, broke assed n nagging son of a ***.
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by ifeomaekol(f): 4:57am On Nov 16, 2016
yinkslinks:
Which man want a liability woman this age in time? A woman should be a man's help mate. Your post is useless cus nothing like a broke man. you don't expect a man to work so hard and one woman will come from nowhere and get it wasted. Oloshos everywhere you go.
wether you like it or not a woman must eat ur money. There's a diff b/w a woman been a libilty and you taking care of ur woman( believe me, its d destiny of all men to take care of d woman in their lives) n yes there is something called 'broke'.
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by yinkslinks(m): 5:01am On Nov 16, 2016
Okay baby. I love your hair.
ifeomaekol:
wether you like it or not a woman must eat ur money. There's a diff b/w a woman been a libilty and you taking care of ur woman( believe me, its d destiny of all men to take care of d woman in their lives) n yes there is something called 'broke'.
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by ifeomaekol(f): 5:04am On Nov 16, 2016
Targaeryian:

A very sharp guy will break up 2nd week of December and wait till February 15th to reconcile thereby dodging Christmas, New year and Vals day expenses.
Feb 15th he'll be like,
"bae, I'm sorry for breaking up with u. U know I've always loved you. It was the devil" grin
God punish that devil.
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by ifeomaekol(f): 5:09am On Nov 16, 2016
yinkslinks:
Okay baby. I love your hair.
thanks, God bless ur hustle so that dt u won't b broke cos u need to take care of ur woman.
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Kazrem(m): 5:32am On Nov 16, 2016
tosyne2much is a broke guy. That's all I have to say

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by millionboi(m): 5:51am On Nov 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
*Modified*

This finally graced the FP after a week... I prophesy into the live if somebody, God will surely open the book of remembrance unto you cool

Please you all should follow my blog by liking my facebook page.. Biko!!! God bless you as you do so guys

www.tosyne2much.com
are u talking out of experience?
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by yinkslinks(m): 6:34am On Nov 16, 2016
Hahaha i am not broke sweetie. Just commenting on the happenings now in Nigeria.
ifeomaekol:
thanks, God bless ur hustle so that dt u won't b broke cos u need to take care of ur woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman / Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him / Guys Are Not Smiling..... Check This Out Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.