Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials (5327 Views)

Osun Government Officials Kidnapped In Lokoja / APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes / Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 01, 2009
Oboma1:

Why not extend it to ordinary citizen, then you will know those that will remain in Nigeria. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by ELDINO: 1:56am On Nov 01, 2009
Lol, MAY GOD HELP NAIJA!
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Enjoyment1(f): 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2009
Is South Africa really that good that Nigerians wants to die at the corridor of their Embassy's because of Visa?.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by yoruba: 7:12am On Nov 02, 2009
~Bluetooth:

"that apartheid country where a fellow south african killed lucky dube thinking he was a nigeria"
na wa o
Enjoyment1:

Who even want to go to South Africa? Cotonou visa is better than that of SA. Who wants to be shot!. Afterall, crime there is the highest in the world. Hiv status in that country, can never be rivalled.
OMO IBO:

Do people really go to South Africa?
vikiviko:

South Africa still an unsafe place for Nigerians.

Crime rate is doubling every hour .

Methink is better only for government officials.

Ive never noticed so much ignorance on Nairaland before, its because of these idiots that Africa remains poverty stricken land with corrupt leaders but for some reason its these idiots that put them in power. Its quite clear that you people are living under mental slavery and I suggest you people get yourself an education before you think you have even the audacity to even think of commenting on Nairaland.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Crescentd(m): 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2009
^^^^^

I am amazed you are just noticing the way many users of this site perceives SA. Nigerians complain so much about how the whole world has stereotyped every Nigerian to be a 419er,drug baron etc.Yet we do exactly the same to other countries.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Enjoyment1(f): 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2009
yoruba:

Ive never noticed so much ignorance on Nairaland before, its because of these idiots that Africa remains poverty stricken land with corrupt leaders but for some reason its these idiots that put them in power. Its quite clear that you people are living under mental slavery and I suggest you people get yourself an education before you think you have even the audacity to even think of commenting on Nairaland.

In all, what have you said, NOTHING, other than to run your mouth. You have made no point, my friend!
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by yoruba: 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2009
@Enjoyment1
My point is, why does so many idiots like you seem to show of there ignorance. Are you educated?, or do you seem to find pleasure in adding your half brainless self in Nairaland.
This is your comment:
Who even want to go to South Africa?
South Africa has more tourist coming into that country than any other African country since 2002(overtook Egypt)
Cotonou visa is better than that of SA. Who wants to be shot!. Afterall, crime there is the highest in the world. Hiv status in that country, can never be rivalled.
I think your ignorance is clearly evident here, like I ask do you have an education if not I suggest you get one.
Enjoyment1:

In all, what have you said, NOTHING, other than to run your mouth. You have made no point, my friend!
My point is clever friend, I cant stand to read such stupidity coming from you, in fact how old are you? Have you ever been to South Africa? Are really that narrow minded?, gosh.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by proproman(m): 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2009
@Yoruba, so what is your point? Nigerians should start fleeing to SA in droves? Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you think SA is heaven next door, so be it. If enjoyment thinks its hell at the back yard, it's his opinion and I think kyou should respect it, not insult him for it.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by oyinda3(f): 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2009
chelseabmw:

Good news, this is a welcome development

how is it good news?
first they were looking to import nigerian math teachers now they're looking to import govt officials. I mean I understand the teachers part (south african students do extremely poorly education wise and most of their teachers are foreign. usually from zimbabwe). but the govt officials? I'm really unsure of their intentions here. but whatever it is, it won't be for the good of the nigerian citizens.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Enjoyment1(f): 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2009
yoruba:

@Enjoyment1
My point is, why does so many idiots like you seem to show of there ignorance. Are you educated?, or do you seem to find pleasure in adding your half brainless self in Nairaland.
This is your comment:South Africa has more tourist coming into that country than any other African country since 2002(overtook Egypt)I think your ignorance is clearly evident here, like I ask do you have an education if not I suggest you get one.My point is clever friend, I cant stand to read such stupidity coming from you, in fact how old are you? Have you ever been to South Africa? Are really that narrow minded?, gosh.

Honestly, I will do you one favour, when next I passes through Yaba, in Lagos, I will report a missing lost and later found patient to the officials. I should have known your situation before now, but I will just do you this favour before you enter the market (else the situation will become incurable). Please keep the username and remain where you are, for easy identification. Thanks.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Oboma1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2009
yoruba:

@Enjoyment1
This is your comment:South Africa has more tourist coming into that country than any other African country since 2002(overtook Egypt)I think your ignorance is clearly evident here, like I ask do you have an education if not I suggest you get one.My point is clever friend, I cant stand to read such stupidity coming from you, in fact how old are you? Have you ever been to South Africa? Are really that narrow minded?, gosh.

I think you are one of those I am asking God to delete their knowledge of computer usage. That way, Nairaland will be at peace. Topics and factual argument will reign. Why will you go to extend of calling someone brainless. I think you are one of those products of long strikes by ASUU. Mr. Enjoyment1 shouldn't have had issues with a mad man.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Oboma1(m): 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2009
yoruba:

@Enjoyment1

Is good you never responded, fool!.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Oboma1(m): 1:44am On Nov 03, 2009
More contributions please!.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Enjoyment1(f): 11:20am On Nov 03, 2009
Even if this so-called agreement is signed, how many business men/top government officials (as the case may be) exist in South Africa? Is this agreement not one sided?.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Enjoyment1(f): 11:21am On Nov 03, 2009
For clarity sake, how many govt officials will be willing to invest in Nigera?
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Oboma1(m): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2009
Enjoyment1:

For clarity sake, how many govt officials will be willing to invest in Nigera?

South Africa is not better than Nigeria, it is just that our leaders are messing us up.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by yoruba: 7:49am On Nov 04, 2009
proproman:

@Yoruba, so what is your point? Nigerians should start fleeing to SA in droves? Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you think SA is heaven next door, so be it. If enjoyment thinks its hell at the back yard, it's his opinion and I think kyou should respect it, not insult him for it.
Ive never said that Nigerians should go to SA in the first place. My problem is these insults thrown at different countries which shows the ignorance within this forum. SA has problems and so does Nigeria.

We should promote Africa to Africa relations and stop judging it with ignorance.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by oyinda3(f): 1:28am On Nov 05, 2009
yoruba:

We should promote Africa to Africa relations and stop judging it with ignorance. 

lol. do you know that the same SA produced that controversial anti-nigeria movie earlier this year. The same SA launched homophobic violence against Nigerians and other nationalities in 2008.

what do you think they're up to? they have heavy immigration barrier laws put in place for nigerian commoners. why are they pursuing the opposite for govt. officials? i don't get it. do you?

Hon Dimeji Bankole, said Nigeria and South Africa enjoyed long standing relations but regretted that since the establishment of BNC economic relations between both countries had been lopsided in favour of South Africa. He said the two parliaments should work towards enacting laws to redress the inequity,

duh. SA is the more prosperous of the two countries. any agreement between us will ALWAYS be in favor of SA unless we negotiate it. this stupid VISA thing for example, how many SA officials will be coming to naija? won't 90% of the trips be one-way in the direction of SA?
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by udezue(m): 1:35am On Nov 05, 2009
Oyinda,
Ibu onye Ikwerre ma onye mba mmiri?
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by oyinda3(f): 1:37am On Nov 05, 2009
Udezue,

no i am not ikwerre or rivers lollol
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by maedan(f): 1:58am On Nov 05, 2009
I think we should be allowed to bash any country we want (for the SA defender who was complaining). They do it to us all the time. At least we have a cause - considering how many Nigerians have been killed in that country in the past several years due to fear and hatred. I don't give a flipping fish fin whether SA is the tourist haven of Africa, or that it's heaven on earth. Even if I were a govt official I'd cringe from the idea of a visa-free RSA tongue.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Mpele(m): 9:50am On Nov 05, 2009
are U people that naive, the VISA is only for those overweight, corrupt Nigerian politicians! No country in the world would ever freely open their borders for Nigerians, maybe Benin or Chad would do that!
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Oboma1(m): 10:28am On Nov 05, 2009
Mpele:

are U people that naive, the VISA is only for those overweight, corrupt Nigerian politicians! No country in the world would ever freely open their borders for Nigerians, maybe Benin or Chad would do that!

That is why Cotonou visa exist!. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by maedan(f): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2009
@Mpele, and what do you mean by that?? Any country should be happy that a Nigerian even wants to step foot into their borders - to speak less of the "overweight, corrupt govt officials".
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by selingel: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2009
maedan:

@Mpele, and what do you mean by that?? Any country should be happy that a Nigerian even wants to step foot into their borders - to speak less of the "overweight, corrupt govt officials".

Good talk!, but in reality, is it good talk? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by morpheus24: 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2009
I smell another SA Versus Naija coming on again
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by selingel: 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2009
morpheus24:

I smell another SA Versus Naija coming on again

Is it a football match? grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Enjoyment1(f): 8:09am On Nov 11, 2009
I feel everybody should be treated equally, diplomat or non-diplomat.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by RSA(m): 9:40am On Nov 11, 2009
U know if my first interection with Nigerians was through Nairaland,I would have thought that all Nigerians are danm idiots,morons,stupid and damn backwards niggers but I was fortunate to meet some incredible human beings who happened to be Nigerians.

That's all I am willing to say lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 11, 2009
RSA:

U know if my first interection with Nigerians was through Nairaland,I would have thought that all Nigerians are danm idiots,morons,stupid and damn backwards niggers but I was fortunate to meet some incredible human beings who happened to be Nigerians.

That's all I am willing to say lipsrsealed
And you're the only South African I've seen online. . . From your written English. . . You're definitely a bleeped up illiterate. . . No wonder the HIV rate in your country keeps rising. . . I bet y'all don't even know how to use condoms grin
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by RSA(m): 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2009
jassie:

And you're the only South African I've seen online. . . From your written English. . . You're definitely a bleeped up illiterate. . . No wonder the HIV rate in your country keeps rising. . . I bet y'all don't even know how to use condoms grin

Fuccking idiot,now I have to be fluent in someone shitty language to be considered literate?you're one fuckkked up idiot.That is why you shitty mudafuckkers are turning into gypsies.
I bet you think you're way too better than South Africans,even though your 400 kg mother is riding in the back of Okadas grin

And the reason most of our peeps are not currently online right now is because they're working their butt of to make their countrybetter,that is why most of you are dreaming of living there tongue.We have no time 419erian tongue
Keep practising your englishi mudufucker maybe someday your boat might make it to europe and with your english you might be able to plea for assylum dickhead grin grin
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by MrCrackles(m): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2009
^ ^ ^ ^ grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Promises Stable Power Supply In Four (4) Years / June 12: Nigerian Boys Who Changed The Rule Of The Game By Hijacking A Plane / RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.