Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,821 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials (5325 Views)

Osun Government Officials Kidnapped In Lokoja / APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes / Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by RSA(m): 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2009
banom:

I laugh in Zimbabwe, i do not blame you, it is Nigerian government that i blame, instead of doing great stuffs here they went and commited themselves in helping south Africa stop the aparteid regime, they should have left you guys to roast in slavery in hands of the whites,
This is actualy childish of me, i am bigger than you both in terms of country, personaly, financially,academically and any other way you may think, you are a poor HIV infested , attention starved , freed slave, aparteid victim and un educated south african village slowpoke. Trust me , i will make sure you are banned permanently on this site, is a promise , Anu ofia.

OHH! First let me say your shittyy people and goverment did nothing for the fight against aapaartheid,you people where busy kiiling each other in Biafra war,I cry for my Igbo brother cry the genocide/holocaust that was commited against my brothers will never be forgiven,long live Biafra Republic.

You don't know me,so you can't say your richer or bigger than me.But I know that you my friend you're loud,stupido and corrupt idioot who think the world revolve around mhim.So banning me is alll you could do? tongue idiott.Go to hell.

Anu ofia to you too tongue suckkerr
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 10, 2009
eh eh eh eh where are 9ja based in south africa, common dont be a caword come outside and defend where you belong too, hadexman at least you have residency in south, so you are moreless a citezen defend south haba! , all i got to say is the thruth is bitter, so what ever bitters anyone here is the truth, simply because God purnish the 2 goverments
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by yoruba: 7:48am On Dec 10, 2009
@Banom, I dont understand what makes you think Nigeria is better than South Africa, I mean its obviously that Nigeria is a FAILED PHUCKED UP CORRUPT RUN STATE.
Everybody around the world loves stepping on Nigerians(i.e District 9 and thats not the first movie that portrays Nigerians like that), they pollute the world with there drugs and corruption then they expect to think that they are the giants of Africa. For an overpopulated slum like Nigeria I wonder who gives a rats-backside about it?
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Otobroto(f): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2009
RSA:

OHH! First let me say your shittyy people and goverment did nothing for the fight against aapaartheid,you people where busy kiiling each other in Biafra war,I cry for my Igbo brother cry the genocide/holocaust that was commited against my brothers will never be forgiven,long live Biafra Republic.

You don't know me,so you can't say your richer or bigger than me.But I know that you my friend you're loud,stupido and corrupt idioot who think the world revolve around mhim.So banning me is alll you could do? tongue idiott.Go to hell.

You guys should not look further, the "mumu" is an "ewu", from the South Eastern part of this great nation, which have either lost his passport, or is running from post to pole, to avoid arrest from the Police over there. If care is not taken, he is an HIV patient. He should be ignored.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by banom(m): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2009
RSA:

OHH! First let me say your shittyy people and goverment did nothing for the fight against aapaartheid,you people where busy kiiling each other in Biafra war[b],I cry for my Igbo brothe[/b]r cry the genocide/holocaust that was commited against my brothers will never be forgiven,l[b]ong live Biafra Republic.[/b]

I forgive you because you called my people your brothers, next time learn how to talk, don't talk to people any how because you are online, trust me if it was in real life that you called me Idiot, you would have known that you cant insult any Nigerian you see, I retract my insults to you. One Love.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by RSA(m): 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2009
banom:

I forgive you because you called my people your brothers, next time learn how to talk, don't talk to people any how because you are online, trust me if it was in real life that you called me slowpoke, you would have known that you cant insult any Nigerian you see, I retract my insults to you. One Love.

One love
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Otobroto(f): 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2009
banom:

I forgive you because you called my people your brothers, next time learn how to talk, don't talk to people any how because you are online, trust me if it was in real life that you called me slowpoke, you would have known that you cant insult any Nigerian you see, I retract my insults to you. One Love.

I love it when people exhibit maturity. My Guy, you are my Nairalander of the day.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by banom(m): 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2009
Otobroto:

I love it when people exhibit maturity. My Guy, you are my Nairalander of the day.

Thanks.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Otobroto(f): 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2009
banom:

Thanks.

You are welcomed jare!.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by kuramo: 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2009
@ Yoruba

I find your comments about Nigerians very reprehensive and  insulting.   Is it not rich for a South African like yourself to call Nigeria a big slum, where would you be today without the enormous financial and moral support we gave good for nothing black South Africans like yourself during the dark days of apartheid.

I will only excuse your rantings on the basis that you may have been psychologically damaged by left over effects of the racial abuse you people had to go through.

You need to learn to show respect when due.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by banom(m): 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2009
kuramo:

@ Yoruba

I find your comments about Nigerians very reprehensive and insulting. Is it not rich for a South African like yourself to call Nigeria a big slum, where would you be today without the enormous financial and moral support we gave good for nothing black South Africans like yourself during the dark days of apartheid.

I will only excuse your rantings on the basis that you may been psychologically damaged by left over effects of the racial abuse you people had to go through.

You need to learn to show respect when due.

No dont misunderstand him, South Africans normally see any nation that is superior to them as white. you can understand why he is angry with Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by blackadam: 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2010
This thread makes me luff to the bone. Nigeriannnss! una like to dey fool una selfs sha. Giant fool of Africa. Truth must be said, Southie is better than Niaja anyday and anyhow you look at it. HIV or no HIV, the human catastrophic disasters in this country is worse-off than any HIV infected person in SA and Haiti combined. Jos, Niger Delta, bauchi, Yaradua, political killings, perpetual ritual killings, infact, killing no dey make sense for niaja again. Economically you are not competitive, standard of education, national infrastructure, health, military, name it. So how are you better than RSA? For una minds ehn? You guys brag too much, no wonder, everybody hate your guts anywhere u go, even Ghana. Hmmmmn, keyword is, learn to be humble and cryout for help and assistance. Truth again must be said, we need help. Just open your mouth and name how you take match with SA? A country of just 50million. Shame on you. No wonder you cannot even organize your house. Fashola who is even trying, dem wan commot am. I agree with one of the poster, Nigeria is a shitty slum and a sick nation which should focus on matching with Ghana and the likes, not SA, don't even go there. At least not now.

Rubbish!!! Nonsense!!!!
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by selingel: 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2010
There is no point here. If we had whites in Nigeria even as late as in the 80's, Nigeria would have been better for it. The little we had, is what a few is enjoying in VI and Ikoyi. Nigeria would have been well planned too. Nothing makes SA better than Nigeria, except for the fact that, those whites there came with their own technology and really developed that place, before whites took over. Check out what they did in Namibia, Botswana, and even Zimbabwe. They are all there for one to see. What did Britain really do here, or maybe, what is it that we allowed Britain do here, even though they were very greedy?
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Otobroto(f): 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2010
blackadam:

This thread makes me luff to the bone. Nigeriannnss! una like to dey fool una selfs sha. Giant fool of Africa. Truth must be said, Southie is better than Niaja anyday and anyhow you look at it. HIV or no HIV, the human catastrophic disasters in this country is worse-off than any HIV infected person in SA and Haiti combined. Jos, Niger Delta, bauchi, Yaradua, political killings, perpetual ritual killings, infact, killing no dey make sense for niaja again. Economically you are not competitive, standard of education, national infrastructure, health, military, name it. So how are you better than RSA? For una minds ehn? You guys brag too much, no wonder, everybody hate your guts anywhere u go, even Ghana. Hmmmmn, keyword is, learn to be humble and cryout for help and assistance. Truth again must be said, we need help. Just open your mouth and name how you take match with SA? A country of just 50million. Shame on you. No wonder you cannot even organize your house. Fashola who is even trying, dem wan commot am. I agree with one of the poster, Nigeria is a shitty slum and a sick nation which should focus on matching with Ghana and the likes, not SA, don't even go there. At least not now.

Rubbish!!! Nonsense!!!!

The truth is that, we know our problems, and we all know the solutions. Cut off all the Northern states, and kill corruption even to its roots, then give Nigeria another five 5 years with trustworthy leader, whether we will never take our rightful place. Though I will never advice Nigeria to be boastful again, because it never helps any nation. With tribalism reduced to the bearest minimum, and federal character killed, so many other arrangements put n place, Nigeria will bounce back. The major problems here are : Corruption, Hausa man and Islam, tribalism, federal character, poor planning, and very bad leadership structures. We have all it takes to turn around this country. Gives us a very strong Naira, and regular power supply, and reduce dependence on imports, while giving incentives to encourage export. This will lead to job creation, and reduce poverty, while making education possibly, free and compulsory at all levels.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Otobroto(f): 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2010
All Nigerian leaders knows these. Even a slowpoke, armed with these, and ready to execute all these will turn Nigeria around, but will our current leaders do so?
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by RSA(m): 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2010
Can't we all get along?SA/Naija beaf is so out dated now,let us move on now.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Otobroto(f): 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2010
RSA:

Can't we all get along?SA/Naija beaf is so out dated now,let us move on now.

Yes, it baffles me so much, that a lot has been said here, which is totally unnecessary. No matter what happens, we need each other.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by mojeremane: 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2010
i don't think we need u thieves in south Africa, that Nigerian embassy in south Africa is empty everybody is scared of u trouble makers. we are making it in our country . why cant u stay in Ur own village and fight for Ur own good. NOBODY from Nigeria helped us to fight , i have NEVER saw anyone chanting with us at the stadiums so stop fooling yourself. if u dare try to join we were gonna make braai means grilling u like those who tried to stop us.

yes there is HIV don't come. point of correction u will never ever be bigger than us . u can see hunger doesn't send u outside so, start building that Ur market called Lagos to a better place , we need proper restaurant not mama G place or Mr chicken,biggs or some horrible roads with no street light or clean water. watch it soon we will send all of u back coz u run away from abroad then u want to spoil Ur lovely HIV country

look back before u open that Ur egusi smelling mouth. WE ARE THE BOSS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Has Been Sacked / Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. / My Personal Experience With Governor Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.