Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials (5326 Views)

Osun Government Officials Kidnapped In Lokoja / APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes / Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Oboma1(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2009
RSA:

Fuccking idiot,now I have to be fluent in someone shitty language to be considered literate?you're one fuckkked up idiot.That is why you shitty mudafuckkers are turning into gypsies.
I bet you think you're way too better than South Africans,even though your 400 kg mother is riding in the back of Okadas grin

And the reason most of our peeps are not currently online right now is because they're working their butt of to make their countrybetter,that is why most of you are dreaming of living there tongue.We have no time 419erian tongue
Keep practising your englishi mudufucker maybe someday your boat might make it to europe and with your english you might be able to plea for assylum dickhead grin grin

Mr South African, I am very sure, you are one of those white guys that were forgotten by your grand-parents, that is why you have shown that you are not well brought up. Please tell me, which of the European countries are you from? I guess it might be Holland?. Never mind, I will advice you concentrate on the topic and keep smelly mouth shut!. Else, if Nigerians catch you online, you will beg Nairaland to remove your postings. Go back home, because I know you are not from SA.
Cheers!.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by agor1974: 10:57am On Nov 12, 2009
these topic is interesting,lit ereate or illiterate,black people are the same in state of mental reason,if there is literate Africans these con tinenet wouldn't have been the way it is,travelling with visa to each others countries.the illiterate ones are even more reasonable then the so call educated class,cos they work very hard to ac hive,The language of calling others illiterate in these forum should be avoided because English language is a borrowed language or learned language,writting or reading English language,don st make one more educated then other. Africans should begin to realize that they are an oppressed race,discriminated against everywhere they find themselves.In north Africa Africans are not liked,Asia the same,southen Africa the blacks are bit lucky that the Afrikaners didn't wipe them out,but they succeeded in derailing there mental ability to take charge of there destine.At these particular moment the south African people [blacks]needs other Africans to survive the onslaught of the Europeans or else they will pay the same price the Aborigines of Australia paid.[exterminations]South Africa is the proxy of Europe,and Noe-colonist to the rest of Africa,when a white person comes into south Africa he/she is quickly accepted and documented with south African identity books and that automatically makes him a south African citizen,while other Africans are disregarded.

The visa exemption is not fare,why Nigerian government officials,the south African government are aware of the level of corruption among the Nigerian government, that's way they sign it,looting and looting of Nigeria resources to invest into south Africa in the name of African union, which south Africa only practise in the media.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by selingel: 11:10am On Nov 12, 2009
agor1974:

these topic is interesting,lit ereate or illiterate,black people are the same in state of mental reason,if there is literate Africans these con tinenet wouldn't have been the way it is,travelling with visa to each others countries.the illiterate ones are even more reasonable then the so call educated class,cos they work very hard to ac hive,The language of calling others illiterate in these forum should be avoided because English language is a borrowed language or learned language,writting or reading English language,don st make one more educated then other. Africans should begin to realize that they are an oppressed race,discriminated against everywhere they find themselves.In north Africa Africans are not liked,Asia the same,southen Africa the blacks are bit lucky that the Afrikaners didn't wipe them out,but they succeeded in derailing there mental ability to take charge of there destine.At these particular moment the south African people [blacks]needs other Africans to survive the onslaught of the Europeans or else they will pay the same price the Aborigines of Australia paid.[exterminations]South Africa is the proxy of Europe,and Noe-colonist to the rest of Africa,when a white person comes into south Africa he/she is quickly accepted and documented with south African identity books and that automatically makes him a south African citizen,while other Africans are disregarded.

The visa exemption is not fare,why Nigerian government officials,the south African government are aware of the level of corruption among the Nigerian government, that's way they sign it,looting and looting of Nigeria resources to invest into south Africa in the name of African union, which south Africa only practise in the media.

Mr. RSA, did you read this? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by RSA(m): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2009
selingel:

Mr. RSA, did you read this? grin grin grin grin grin

Read what? Is he not your brother? He is saying the same ol crap you guys always say about black South Africans.You are all so quick to tell us that whites rule SA,but how about me telling you that criminals rules Nigeria and that you cannot do anything about it cause you're one of them?
Don't ever in your wildest dream compare SA to Naija,there is no comparison

Oboma1:

Mr South African, I am very sure, you are one of those white guys that were forgotten by your grand-parents, that is why you have shown that you are not well brought up. Please tell me, which of the European countries are you from? I guess it might be Holland?. Never mind, I will advice you concentrate on the topic and keep smelly mouth shut!. Else, if Nigerians catch you online, you will beg Nairaland to remove your postings. Go back home, because I know you are not from SA.
Cheers!.

First let me tell you that I am a black man,yes the one with a big dikc and all that tongue,and not only that I'm black I am a proudly African and South African,I am proudly African not because of someone but because this is my land,my home and my roots.
Mozambiquen and South African blood is flowing through my veins,

Ke kgabo mokgatla,
Ke ja borekhu,
Ngwana wa sebilo,
Oo mosetlhana,
makgarebe ga a mpona,
a tsholola ditete,
lekau la maratwa
go lejwa

Yes thats me, now what?
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by selingel: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2009
RSA:

Read what? Is he not your brother? He is saying the same ol crap you guys always say about black South Africans.You are all so quick to tell us that whites rule SA,but how about me telling you that criminals rules Nigeria and that you cannot do anything about it cause you're one of them?
Don't ever in your wildest dream compare SA to Naija,there is no comparison

First let me tell you that I am a black man,yes the one with a big dikc and all that tongue,and not only that I'm black I am an proudly Africa and South African,I am proudly African not because of someone but because this is my land,my home and my roots.
Mozambiquen and South African blood is flowing through my veins,

Ke kgabo mokgatla,
Ke ja borekhu,
Ngwana wa sebilo,
Oo mosetlhana,
makgarebe ga a mpona,
a tsholola ditete,
lekau la maratwa
go lejwa

Yes thats me, now what?

Whether you like it or not, the whites rule SA. Concerning whether your dick is very small, or gigantic, please buy a very good pant and put it in there. We are tired of these HIV that you people spread on daily basis. Now, it is very hard to see a 7 year old virgin girl. You guys will not allow them be becos you feel they are the cure for your inheritance called, HIV. Crime rate in SA, is the highest in the whole, are you people not ashamed? We are ashamed of corruption, that is why we are fighting it on daily basis, and we are not raping any baby to get the cure, or solution. Check Nigerian newspapers, people are beginning to go to jail.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by RSA(m): 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2009
selingel:

Whether you like it or not, the whites rule SA. Concerning whether your privates is very small, or gigantic, please buy a very good pant and put it in there. We are tired of these HIV that you people spread on daily basis. Now, it is very hard to see a 7 year old virgin girl. You guys will not allow them be becos you feel they are the cure for your inheritance called, HIV. Crime rate in SA, is the highest in the whole, are you people not ashamed? We are ashamed of corruption, that is why we are fighting it on daily basis, and we are not raping any baby to get the cure, or solution. Check Nigerian newspapers, people are beginning to go to jail.

Like I said I've heard this millions times here,but with all this ranting about rape,AIDS,crime and whats not,your peeps are still lining at our(SA) embasies in your country trying to get South African visas(I wonder why).And to top it all Naija boys in SA are dying of AIDS like ants because your brothers indulges with prostitutes without condoms(idiots).

Pss.I wonder whats the AIDS statistics in your country(I doubt you'll know).

Free Biafra grin
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by selingel: 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2009
RSA:

Like I said I've heard this millions times here,but with all this ranting about rape,AIDS,crime and whats not,your peeps are still lining at our(SA) embasies in your country trying to get South African visas(I wonder why).And to top it all Naija boys in SA are dying of AIDS like ants because your brothers indulges with prostitutes without condoms(idiots).

Pss.I wonder whats the AIDS statistics in your country(I doubt you'll know).

Free Biafra grin

I thought I was talking to someone who called himself educated. I never knew I was chatting with an educated fool. Can you imagine a sentence like; "Like I said, I've heard this "millions times" here". Can you hear yourself?. Who told you your visa is regarded, here anymore. Have you heard of Cotonou Visa? It is now equivalent to that ewu!. As for Nigerians dieing of HIV in your country, who infected them? Don't you think we know there are fake and leaking condoms in your country? By the way, how many SA has HIV in Nigeria? I must quickly say here, if not for the whites in that country, I know you guys would have been walking naked. If you want to see the most ugliest people on earth today,go to SA.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by selingel: 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2009
Ewu Biafra, (aka RSA), you don tire!.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by selingel: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2009
Ewu Biafra (aka Mr. RSA) where are you. Isie ewu!.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by agor1974: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2009
Crime,crime,crime, associated with Nigerians can not solve the issue of Africans,whatever Nigerians are doing today the whiteman did first.i am not worried if u call me a criminal Nigerian,that's is your own view,everyone in life is innocent of any crime until caught in the act of crime,so the Nigerians are innocent.its high time Nigerians become serious about who they are,because this crime thing, is psychological warfare against Nigerians.it is the media that are been used in this campaign to discredit the potentiality of Nigerians, as the people leading the complete emancipation of the black race.the rest of Africans see Nigerians as treat in the absence of a whiteman they call us their African brothers, but with the presence of a whiteman they, call us criminals and Bleep en Nigerians.

South Africa we Nigerians Love u,we love u even before u love us,but its just a pity the way south Africans uses hate speeches against Nigerians,even par ticpate in articles that downgrade Nigerians,without Nigerian stand, the Afrikaners would have silence Madiba.so we deserve respect from south Africans,especially the blacks Africans.

Every nations have their own peculiar problems which is associated with their diversity and level of development Nigeria is one of those nations.and we expect the collective encouragement of other Africans to meet our developmental goals.corruption is a big problem in Nigeria especially from the leadership level and to my observation the foreign countries are aide it.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by blackadam: 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2009
You should be ashamed of yourselves, both Nigerians and South Africans. Is this the forum y'all meant to be comparing your fathers' dicks. Truth be said, all Africans have issues, corruption and leadership. In Nigeria, crime is a major issue. From kidnappings, to ritual killings to violence etc, in fact it has become a way of life, so what? Also in SA, their own crime takes another further dimension. But, so what? My question, is what are u all contributing to the continent's growth, don't be myopic, plssssss!

you guys shouldn't be fooling yourselves on the faces of the internet. Let's discuss how we can make Africans great through partnerships.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by blackspade(m): 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2009
RSA:

Fuccking idiot,now I have to be fluent in someone shitty language to be considered literate?you're one fuckkked up idiot.That is why you shitty mudafuckkers are turning into gypsies.
I bet you think you're way too better than South Africans,even though your 400 kg mother is riding in the back of Okadas grin

And the reason most of our peeps are not currently online right now is because they're working their butt of to make their countrybetter,that is why most of you are dreaming of living there tongue.We have no time [size=20pt]419erian[/size] tongue
Keep practising your englishi mudufucker maybe someday your boat might make it to europe and with your english you might be able to plea for assylum dickhead grin grin

Oh shit!! Oh shit!! Oh shit!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Getting hot in here!!

Seriously though, South African are not hard workers, which is why immigrants keep on pouring into your country. I've read numerous articles telling how employers in your country prefer immigrants because they have a better work ethic, and don't demand outrageous pay. It's ridiculous how so many South Africans demand pay raises, but do inefficient work. Millions of South Africans are unemployed and they are only surviving due to state welfare. Your people have very little entrepreneurial spirit, which is why many businesses are owned by whites, indians, or immigrants; one reason why your people torched the shops of immigrants is because of jealousy.

Y'all not working shit off!
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Enjoyment1(f): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2009
Lol!. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Oboma1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2009
blackspade:

Oh shit!! Oh shit!! Oh shit!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Getting hot in here!!

Seriously though, South African are not hard workers, which is why immigrants keep on pouring into your country. I've read numerous articles telling how employers in your country prefer immigrants because they have a better work ethic, and don't demand outrageous pay. It's ridiculous how so many South Africans demand pay raises, but do inefficient work. Millions of South Africans are unemployed and they are only surviving due to state welfare. Your people have very little entrepreneurial spirit, which is why many businesses are owned by whites, indians, or immigrants; one reason why your people torched the shops of immigrants is because of jealousy.

Y'all not working shit off!

I concur!. I have never seen a lazy set of people like South Africans. It is terrible out there.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Jaybee2412(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2009
watch out now for officials with large trunk boxes filled with cash on frquent trips to SA,  No question asked. Good for SA bad for Naija
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Oboma1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2009
Jaybee2412:

watch out now for officials with large trunk boxes filled with cash on frquent trips to SA,  No question asked. Good for SA bad for Naija

But I hear ministry of external affairs through our embassy is paying SA business men back in their own coin. Visa processes in the embassy there, is now WAEC. This is authentic.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Otobroto(f): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2009
[b][b][b]Thursday, November 19, 2009

Zimbabwean migrants flee South Africa over job tensions
[/b][/b][/b]

ABOUT 1,500 Zimbabwean migrants have fled their homes in a shantytown in rural South Africa, after tensions erupted with locals over competition for farm jobs.

South Africans on Tuesday physically prevented Zimbabweans workers from getting on to trucks taking them to jobs in the grapelands around De Doorns, about 140 kilometres (85 miles) northeast of Cape Town, said senior police superintendent Hendrik Olivier.

Fearing the incident could lead to further attacks, the Zimbabweans fled their shacks and turned to local authorities. Emergency services have set up a camp for the migrants at a local sports field, he said.

"We put up an internal displaced people camp at the sports field," Agence France Presse (AFP) yesterday quoted him as saying, adding "We put up tents and toilets."

He said the tensions erupted over "the limited resources that are available in the rural areas, and also the limited work opportunities."

Many of the Zimbabweans had seasonal jobs tending grape vines, but South Africans accused them of taking away their work by agreeing to longer hours and lower wages.

The incident sparked sharp memories of the xenophobic violence that rocked the nation in May 2008, in which more than 60 people were killed and tens of thousands forced to flee their homes -- many of whom relocated to camps that have since closed.

Olivier said some of the Zimbabweans had lived in the area for up to three years. Some of their shacks were knocked down by angry neighbours, but many of the Zimbabweans were renting the shacks from South Africans, he added.

Millions of Zimbabweans have fled their country's political and economic turmoil, with many coming to neighbouring South Africa, the continent's economic powerhouse.

Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe, blamed for plunging his people into starvation, used his platform as Tuesday's opening speaker at the UN anti-hunger summit to decry what he called his neocolonialist foes.

Another longtime African strongman, Moammar Gaddafi, held another nightly soiree at a villa in the Italian capital in the company of hundreds of young ladies selected by a "hostess" agency.

Tunisia's first lady and her bodyguards blocked traffic on roads leading to Via Condotti, a glamorous street of designer boutiques near the Spanish Steps. Rome daily Il Messaggero ran a photo of Leila Zine in front of luxury jewelry store Bulgari.

The images bolstered criticism that the summit called by the UN Food and Agriculture Organization is long on rhetoric and extravagance and short on solutions for the world's one billion hungry.

The meeting was branded a failure within a couple of hours of its start after the 192 participating countries unanimously rebuffed the United Nations' appeal for commitments of billions of dollars in yearly aid to develop agriculture in poor nations.

None of the leaders of the Group of Eight leading industrialized nations attended except for Italian Premier Silvio Berlusconi.

"There is a clear disconnect between what governments are saying, at least the rich governments, and what in fact they are doing," said Flavio Valente, an activist participating in a forum of NGOs held in parallel with the summit.

The G-8 meeting in L'Aquila, Italy, essentially set the agenda for this latest summit by endorsing a strategy shift in fighting hunger: helping farmers in poor country to produce enough food to feed their own people, moving away from decades-long reliance on handouts.

While the G-8 leaders in July approved $20 billion in agricultural development aid in a three-year package, the countries at this UN summit rejected FAO's call to commit themselves to earmark 17 per cent of their foreign aid budgets for agricultural development, which U.N. officials estimated would cost $44 billion yearly.

Ertharin Cousin, the U.S. ambassador to the U.N. agencies in Rome, said the summit wanted to establish the principle that donors should listen to the needs of each country and not decide aid policies on their own.

FAO director-general Jacques Diouf expressed "regret" and frustration that the summit rejected his call to members to fund the new shift in agricultural development policy.

About an hour after the decision, Pope Benedict XVI delivered a speech to the summit condemning opulence and waste in a world where the numbers of hungry have multiplied despite international efforts to combat chronic hunger.

Some of the assembly-room chairs were empty when Mugabe opened Tuesday's proceedings by lashing out at the West and defending land reforms blamed for plunging his people into starvation. He described the policy, which led to thousands of white-owned commercial farms being violently seized in 2000, as a quest for "equity and justice."

He blamed the subsequent meltdown of Zimbabwe's economy on "hostile interventions" by "neocolonialist enemies" that have imposed sanctions on his regime.

Western countries have slapped travel bans and asset freezes on Mugabe and his top aides. The ban does not apply to United Nations summits and Mugabe has attended several Food and Agriculture Organization meetings in the last years.

While last year's FAO summit on soaring food prices rang out with denunciations of Mugabe's showing up at forums aimed at slashing hunger, the Zimbabwe president's speech on Tuesday was widely greeted with silence.

Italian news reports said Mugabe arrived on a private plane with a delegation of more than 60 people - most of them on the sanctions list and taking advantage of the UN summit to visit Europe.

Mugabe "has gallivanted around the world attending UN conferences and of course enjoying the food there when a lot of his people here are scratching the bottom of the barrel," said John Makumbe, a political scientist at the University of Zimbabwe. "It is a sanctions-busting maneuver. It's a shopping trip, taking advantage of the U.N. to actually get into Europe."

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/africa/article02//indexn2_html?pdate=191109&ptitle=Zimbabwean%20migrants%20flee%20South%20Africa%20over%20job%20tensions
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Otobroto(f): 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2009
That is why I keep wondering why one must die on the corridor of SA Embassy, just to get a black man's visa.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by paddylo1(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2009
South Africa and nigeria should co-operate,but it should be on the basis of mutual respect and of respect of both citizens by both countries

the situation actually reminds me of japan and china,until china rose and will become the 2nd largest economy in the world overtaking japan this yr

very soon nigeria will overtake south africa as africas largest economy,maybe then we will get the respect we deserve

in the meantime nigerians going to south africa are mostly clueless about the situation on ground,but their eyes r cleared soon enuff when they get there

and south sfricans on this thread pls desist from coming here to insult us,

i have never in my life gone to a south african thread to talk trash,i really dont care to know what u guys are doing or thinking over there
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Oboma1(m): 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2009
paddy_lo:

South Africa and nigeria should co-operate,but it should be on the basis of mutual respect and of respect of both citizens by both countries

the situation actually reminds me of japan and china,until china rose and will become the 2nd largest economy in the world overtaking japan this yr

very soon nigeria will overtake south africa as africas largest economy,maybe then we will get the respect we deserve

in the meantime nigerians going to south africa are mostly clueless about the situation on ground,but their eyes r cleared soon enuff when they get there

and south sfricans on this thread pls desist from coming here to insult us,

i have never in my life gone to a south african thread to talk trash,i really dont care to know what u guys are doing or thinking over there

Let the idiot come again. We are ready for him.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Otobroto(f): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2009
I wonder what will make a South-African feel he is better than a Nigerian? If we had white guys around in this country up late 80's, our country would have been better for it too, or better still, if indeed, we really put to use all our resources into development of infrastructure, and military never came to power, then, our country would have been the gateway to African.

Let me surprise you. When we are able to defeat corruption, then you will see Nigeria to its rightful place in Africa.

Atleast, HIV is not killing us here as it is in South Africa, neither are we raping young girls under the guise that, they hold the cure for HIV.

I will tell our footballers to double the condoms, if they must have sex in SA during the world cup. Besides, they must carry their bags to the playing pitches, because the crime rate there, has gotten the attention of Heaven. I rest my case.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by busola8: 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2009
A HUGE SHAME SOUTH aFRICAn EMBASSY IN NIGERIA

I am joining millions of Nigerians to say its UNACCEPTABLE the way Nigerians are been treated. I HAVE BEEN GRANTED A TOURIST VISA BEFORE TO SOUTH AFRICA CAPE TOWN last December 2008. Below is my experience this week.1st December 2009.
My Heart grieves and I shutter any time i think of the TOUT INFESTED SOUTH aFRICAn EMBASSY. There are other embassies in Nigeria that have been able to FLUSH OUT TOUTS IN THEIR EMBASSIES WHY NOT SOUTH aFRICAn EMBASSY.
I have a VALID 5YRS UK VISA, but my families choose Cape Town once again for Christmas holiday, HENCE the HORROR TRIP TO SOUTH aFRICAn EMBASSY once again!!!

Firstly we lined up ladies on the right and men on the left. I got there around 6AM, wrote my name down I was number 18, stayed in line till 8.45AM.The officials came out signaling for the HORROR Movie to start, by not endeavoring to use the supposed list  the pushing and shoving started ,I was unable to make the fight/ scuffle  to enter the narrow gate barely escaping  the fray /tussle that kept going on.
The most painful aspect is that the TOUTS / AGGRESSIVE SELLER OF WAY OF PASSAGE,  Were the ones inside, the same set of people THE SOUTH aFRICAn EMBASSY and its SECURITY know AND work with. Leaving the genuine travels outside lobbying with the remaining TOUTS / AGGRESSIVE SELLER OF WAY OF PASSAGE .To enter the embassy through their STRUCTURED NETWORKS. Prices ranging from 5-20 Thousand Naira depending on how desperate you are.
Dejected, I concluded I will have to use the touts for passage, yours truly after parting with 12 thousand Naira after a long battering of price and the fact that they SETTLE SECURITY AND SOME STAFF OF SOUTH aFRICAn EMBASSY.  I was allowed in and was interviewed by a dark bald South African, who appeared to be overwhelmed by the SHOW OF HORROR GOING ON …. I was not granted visa and was told to come back with the Vaccination Yellow card (for ImImmunizationgainst Yellow Fever). Which I explained I genuinely took the vaccination last year when I went to SOUTH AFRICA and it’s  still valid.
I was advised to quickly get one outside for 1 Thousand naira from TOUTS / AGGRESSIVE SELLER OF WAY OF PASSAGE. Forgoing the one I left behind at home, to come back and was told by security I have to wait till everybody inside comes out and can also facilitate that with another 3 Thousand Naira.
At this point I was worked up /hot and bothered. Extremely upset  with a gut feeling that I have been ripped off .The fact that I have to go through the CYCLE again is daunting….please watch out for my RETURN TO THE LAND OF HORROR…………SOUTH aFRICANn EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by banom(m): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2009
Please No body should allow Sauth Africans to flood Nigeria,even their government officials,those guys got HIV much.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by MrCrackles(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2009
banom:

Please No body should allow Sauth Africans to flood Nigeria,even their government officials,those guys got HIV much.
Banom as a christian you shouldnt be talking like this. . . angry
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by banom(m): 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

Banom as a christian you shouldnt be talking like this. . . angry

No on a more serious note, those guys are highly infected with HIV, in this century that each country is looking for a way forward, how can we think of an alliance that will cause us trouble in the long run.

South Africa is not an a good alliance for naija , we need some thing better please.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by MrCrackles(m): 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2009
banom:

No on a more serious note, those guys are highly infected with HIV, in this century that each country is looking for a way forward, how can we think of an alliance that will cause us trouble in the long run.

South Africa is not an a good alliance for naija , we need some thing better please.
Chei grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by Enjoyment1(f): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2009
In the real sense, we should not be comparing ourselves with SA. They are small to us.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by banom(m): 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2009
Enjoyment1:

In the real sense, we should not be comparing ourselves with SA. They are small to us.

God bless you my brother.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by yoruba: 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2009
South Africa is by far a better country than Nigeria, who in what world would go to an overpopulated slum like Nigeria with corrupt government officials. NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Failed_state
Enjoyment1:

Nobody in the world gives a shit about Nigeria, Nigeria is just a country full of people with big egos, thats why West Africans hate Nigerians.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-22287.0.html
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by RSA(m): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2009
Enjoyment1:

Every one is smaller than you,but you're a big idioots tongue

banom:

On a more serious note,you get HIV by bleeping someone with it.Now is it not your choice to indulge or not? Or you're afraid that woman will raape you?Idiooot with a capital M tongue

This is a Nigerian site and most of us didn't first come here to insult Nigerians,we wanted to know more about you as our brothers but whe where greeted with insults,disrespect and arrogance by most of you.And since we also knows how to insult,desrespect and be arrogant we're giving you back your medicine.Yes it's easy to call us xenophobic and all but your black azz as well is xenophobic,you guys hate other blacks esspecially those who think are better than you.
One lesson SA has tought you is There are other blacks who believes that they are better than you,so eat that suckerss tongue
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by yoruba: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2009
Nigerians are known internationally that they full of crap, its so bad that they started a "rebranding commision" but its obvious nobody gives a toss about it. I mean there are Nigerian druglords and prostitutes in the streets of Hillbrow, Johannesburg. They get reported every now and then in the news for the multi-million drug scams. In England, there are everywhere causing crap(i.e Peckham) and that goes along with USA, China and elsewhere in the world.(Invading other countries with illegal foreign documents causing crap) On the internet they have become the kings 419 scams ask Obama. I assure you the world would've been a better place if it wasn't for the corrupt 419aijers.
Re: Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials by banom(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2009
RSA:

Every one is smaller than you,but you're a big idioots tongue

On a more serious note,you get HIV by bleeping someone with it.Now is it not your choice to indulge or not? Or you're afraid that woman will raape you?Idiooot with a capital M tongue
I laugh in Zimbabwe, i do not blame you, it is Nigerian government that i blame, instead of doing great stuffs here they went and commited themselves in helping south Africa stop the aparteid regime, they should have left you guys to roast in slavery in hands of the whites,

This is actualy childish of me, i am bigger than you both in terms of country, personaly, financially,academically and any other way you may think, you are a poor HIV infested , attention starved , freed slave, aparteid victim and un educated south african village IDIOT. Trust me , i will make sure you are banned permanently on this site, is a promise , Anu ofia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olubadan Rejects Akala’s Car Gift / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Quits World Bank To Be Finance Minister / June 12: Nigerian Boys Who Changed The Rule Of The Game By Hijacking A Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.