Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? (6773 Views)

"I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 09, 2016
What is that thing you envy most about Us? grin

That feature or trait you wish you have? tongue

Or things We do that you wish you can do to? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by MystiqueReine(f): 6:23am On Nov 09, 2016
Turn to a gay and rape my exes

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 09, 2016
hmm..I would go and ask a girl out..but now dat I tink about it,I prefer bin female,don't want to b a guy smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by chidinmaokeke(f): 6:35am On Nov 09, 2016
I go Bleep as many guys as possible cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 09, 2016
chidinmaokeke:
I go Bleep as many guys as possible cheesy cheesy

Smh..... Konji dey worry you

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 09, 2016
cutiem:
hmm..I would go and ask a girl out..but now dat I tink about it,I prefer bin female,don't want to b a guy smiley

Easier said than done..... Asking a girl out is not easy stuffcrytongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 09, 2016
I will rape Kim k undecided kiss smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by makydebbie(f): 7:03am On Nov 09, 2016
I'll Bleep pussies mehn grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Presh900(m): 7:07am On Nov 09, 2016
Iamhatey:
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 09, 2016
Iamhatey:

My left ball if you're able to go 5 metres near Kim K

Your right mammalian gland if you're unable

Deal?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 09, 2016
Seems We have a lot of sex-starved ladies on NL, guys what are you doing? angryundecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Jay542(m): 7:24am On Nov 09, 2016
makydebbie:
I'll Bleep pussies mehn grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 09, 2016
I will make sure i bleep my ex sister real hard grin...that guy is just messing women around.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by jmoore(m): 7:30am On Nov 09, 2016
All these girls are kwarupt!!!!!!!

Na only fuc** dey their mind. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 09, 2016
jmoore:
All these girls are kwarupt!!!!!!!
Na only fuc** dey their mind. undecided
They are not serviced regularly grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 09, 2016
KissChrix:

My left ball if you're able to go 5 metres near Kim K

Your right mammalian gland if you're unable

Deal?
undecided
Deal ko, dealer ni undecided

I will rape her with Different sex styles cheesy
I will make her cum multiple times cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 09, 2016
[quote author=Presh900 post=50884626][/quote]why are you quoting me upandan undecided
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 09, 2016
Iamhatey:
Deal ko, dealer ni undecided

I will rape her with Different sex styles cheesy
I will make her cum multiple times cheesy

Blood of God

All the good girls have join gang
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Presh900(m): 7:42am On Nov 09, 2016
Iamhatey:
why are you quoting me upandan undecided
personal reasons wink wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 09, 2016
KissChrix:

Blood of God

All the good girls have join gang
shocked
blood of Donald Trump ni undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 09, 2016
Presh900:
personal reasons wink wink
To attack me right undecided
More power to your elbow cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 09, 2016
Iamhatey:
blood of Donald Trump ni undecided
Clinton don lose, all of you don port come Trump side abi?
Kwantinue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by makydebbie(f): 7:54am On Nov 09, 2016
Jay542:
lol...so what's up?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 09, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...so what's up?
Why always my thread? cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Presh900(m): 8:00am On Nov 09, 2016
Iamhatey:
To attack me right undecided
More power to your elbow cool
naah naah, i don't attack harmless girls ... shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by unapapadeycraze: 8:05am On Nov 09, 2016
You want to fvck as a guy but you don't want to fvck as a lady. The fear of pregnancycheesy.

Na wa oh. Misshatey and makydebbie, let's fvck na, you will use contraceptivescheesy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 09, 2016
Sleep all day, waiting for the day to be over undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
You want to fvck as a guy but you don't want to fvck as a lady. The fear of pregnancycheesy.

Na wa oh. Misshatey and makydebbie, let's fvck na, you will use contraceptivescheesy.

Oya, foursome

I'll pick Hatey, I like wild girls
wink
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by unapapadeycraze: 8:14am On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Sleep all day, waiting for the day to be over undecided

you will not like to fvck as pvssies as possible? Dats a lie.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 09, 2016
Presh900:
naah naah, i don't attack harmless girls ... shocked
why are you quoting me

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by unapapadeycraze: 8:16am On Nov 09, 2016
KissChrix:

Oya, foursome

wink

no, i prefer three ladies and only mecheesy. Makydebbie go tight gancheesy.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Na wa oh. Misshat.ey and makydebbi.e, let's fvck na, you will use contraceptivescheesy.
iwo olori nla yi ti bere abi undecided
KissChrix:

Oya, foursome
wink
wild nikan ko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy / Do You Prefer A Guy With A "PERFECT BODY" Over "A Guy With GOOD SEX GAME" / Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.