Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? (6819 Views)

"I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 09, 2016
I'm being serious, none can satisfy me sad
unapapadeycraze:

i don say pardon my question na. All these ladies sef. I wanted you to be as real as possible. Be sincere, dick or cucumber, which is more satisfying?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 09, 2016
So what else can a guy contribute other than sex and money? smiley
KissChrix:

Objection my lord undecided
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by unapapadeycraze: 9:29am On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I'm being serious, none can satisfy me sad

na cassava go satisfy you?cheesy. So what will satisfy you?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 09, 2016
Only I can satisfy myself tongue
unapapadeycraze:

na cassava go satisfy you?cheesy. So what will satisfy you?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by unapapadeycraze: 9:39am On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Only I can satisfy myself tongue

how would you do that? Be sincere.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 09, 2016
I don't need to explain further smiley
unapapadeycraze:

how would you do that? Be sincere.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by unapapadeycraze: 9:46am On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:

dats what i don't like. You propelled my curiosity, now you don't wanna talk. Oya talk joorh. How do you satisfy yourself?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by kayabd(m): 9:51am On Nov 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

no, pvssies only.

Btw, why is naija girl pvssy usually black even when she is light skinned? Ladies, over to you.
nice question dere...av been wondering abt Dis
oya girls answer nw
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2016
Google it tongue
unapapadeycraze:

dats what i don't like. You propelled my curiosity, now you don't wanna talk. Oya talk joorh. How do you satisfy yourself?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by makydebbie(f): 9:57am On Nov 09, 2016
KissChrix:

Why always my thread? cry
lipsrsealed...I'm sorry
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by makydebbie(f): 9:58am On Nov 09, 2016
Jay542:

Same mee Same devils.
so any improvement?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by unapapadeycraze: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Google it tongue

i want you to tell me.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
So what else can a guy contribute other than sex and money? smiley

Physical protection? smiley
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 09, 2016
Iamhatey:
iwo pm lala ki o bere lowo e. Se o de ri pix ti emi ati lala snap ni .

Don't worry, wait fun pre-wedding pix wa self. February ni wedding wa.

Sorry o. Lala's cassava ti wa okay fun mi. O moo lo daafaa

Eyin mejeji, unapapadeycraze ati Hatey, e ma so Yoruba lori thread mi again
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 09, 2016
LWKMD! Thats irrelevant.
Right now i don't need any physical protection, i can take care of myself smiley
Theres no bodyguard following me around if i want to go out tongue
KissChrix:

Physical protection? smiley
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 09, 2016
Sorry i cant do that. Its my little secret kiss
unapapadeycraze:

i want you to tell me.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
LWKMD! Thats irrelevant. Right now i don't need any physical protection, i can take care of myself smiley Theres no bodyguard following me around if i want to go out tongue
The father of your children? tongue
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 09, 2016
The father of my children might not be around most of the time because of business or his job in order to support his family. I will be with the children most of the time tongue
KissChrix:

The father of your children? tongue
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
The father of my children might not be around most of the time because of business or his job in order to support his family. I will be with the children most of the time tongue

Someone to show off?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by princeakins(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2016
makydebbie:
I'll Bleep pussies mehn grin

smd tongue
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by makydebbie(f): 10:31am On Nov 09, 2016
Smb tongue

You just go leave us shaa
princeakins:

smd tongue
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin You ran out of argument shey? cheesy
I think my children and my achievements are better to show off than.... tongue
What is a husband? cheesy
KissChrix:

Someone to show off?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
cheesy cheesy grin You ran out of argument shey? cheesy
I think my children and my achievements are better to show off than.... tongue
What is a husband? cheesy

I give up

Shebi you'll marry one day

At least, you won't marry a woman
tongue
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 09, 2016
Thank you for your retreat and your submission *takes a bow* kiss cool
KissChrix:

I give up

Shebi you'll marry one day

At least, you won't marry a woman
tongue
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Thank you for your retreat and your submission *takes a bow* kiss cool

*Doffs His hat*

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by princeakins(m): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2016
makydebbie:
Smb tongue

You just go leave us shaa

I hv alwas bn around reading ur dairies n view other topics too..

If u go tru ur shares u ll knw am alwas doin dt to ur dairy update..

Stil surprise u lost in d other world wr we do converse more, oya find ur way bck o..

Oya wah do u hv for me, has ur comment drew ma attention outta d box..
I missu n lotta ma besties here tho , wr is mhisbliss Dt geh iyaff turn somtin else on NL ooo tongue
WAh do u fink of trump victory also?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 09, 2016
Oh ! Oh!! I would infiltrate a all males club for rich men!!!! cheesy
(But not 1 of those shady 1''s were they look at srtippers lipsrsealed
and call it a "gentleman's club)collect their numbers and use em when I'm female again!!!!
~~~
Im planning for the future wink grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by bizzy500: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
hmm,i understand you dont have to explain, i knw gals like you
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by makydebbie(f): 11:03am On Nov 09, 2016
Lol,you won't believe I don't see my shares cry...don't worry I'll come back sooncheesy

Thanks for reading my diary kiss

Lol I wanted Hilary but Trump won ....its not my business shaa...cos they won't give me a room in the white house undecided
princeakins:

I hv alwas bn around reading ur dairies n view other topics too..

If u go tru ur shares u ll knw am alwas doin dt to ur dairy update..

Stil surprise u lost in d other world wr we do converse more, oya find ur way bck o..

Oya wah do u hv for me, has ur comment drew ma attention outta d box..
I missu n lotta ma besties here tho , wr is mhisbliss Dt geh iyaff turn somtin else on NL ooo tongue
WAh do u fink of trump victory also?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2016
hmm... really?! smiley
bizzy500:
hmm,i understand you dont have to explain, i knw gals like you
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by princeakins(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2016
makydebbie:
Lol,you won't believe I don't see my shares cry...don't worry I'll come back sooncheesy

Thanks for reading my diary kiss

Lol I wanted Hilary but Trump won ....its not my business shaa...cos they won't give me a room in the white house undecided

Imagin u dont get to see ur shares, dts y u dont knw hv bn following.. get wind of wah reali hpn soonest

Be bck alrdy, u knw we had plans ahead of dec..

Lol.. buh ur lost uncle at D USA ll finaly chop for a room bck at GH.. lol..

Americans has decided, who r we to criticise.
D best won..

smiley
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by bizzy500: 11:16am On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
hmm... really?! smiley
yea babe,dat shld be our little secret,how re u doin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) / 5 Things To Know About Using Postinor 2 After Sex. / Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend In The Face After He Caught Her Cheating (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.