Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? (6830 Views)

"I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

no, i prefer three ladies and only mecheesy. Makydebbie go tight gancheesy.
As the establisher of this platform, I demand oneangryundecided
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 09, 2016
Iamhatey:
iwo olori nla yi ti bere abi undecidedwild nikan ko

tonguetongue

You go enjoy am wink
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by unapapadeycraze: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2016
Iamhatey:

hatey to badtcheesy. How var na? O ti pe ti ati gist. Mo sure pe o miss me.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 09, 2016
Sex is overrated abeg! Especially when you're a guy undecided

Guys don't get multiple orgasms, they don't cum multiple times....so the sex life of a guy is boring as fvck compared to a female tongue
unapapadeycraze:

you will not like to fvck as pvssies as possible? Dats a lie.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by unapapadeycraze: 8:22am On Nov 09, 2016
KissChrix:

As the establisher of this platform, I demand oneangryundecided

i can't stand the sight of another guy being unclad what the fvck. It feels good when you are surrounded by pvssiescheesy.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

i can't stand the sight of another guy being unclad what the fvck. It feels good when you are surrounded by pvssiescheesy.

We go off light
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 09, 2016
I go Bleep women tire grin. Arrrh! Too many girlfriend i go get. The main one is i want to experience that feeling wey men dey get if the sex dey sweet and if they are cumming tongue

Abeg wetin be approaching? Can you say baby I'm approaching when you're about to pour your akamu? I said coming oh cumm
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:

Guys don't get multiple orgasms, they don't cum multiple times....so the sex life of a guy is boring as fvck compared to a female tongue

Guys are not only useful for sex

So, there's nothing else you'll like to do as a guy?
undecided
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Jay542(m): 8:25am On Nov 09, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...so what's up?
Same mee Same devils.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by unapapadeycraze: 8:26am On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:

really! Dats a lie. Then why do guys crave for sex so much? We attain orgasm wen we cum. which other orgasm do you want? It only take a skilled partner to make a lady cum. U fake moan so the guy would think you are enjoying it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by unapapadeycraze: 8:29am On Nov 09, 2016
KissChrix:

We go off light

no, pvssies only.

Btw, why is naija girl pvssy usually black even when she is light skinned? Ladies, over to you.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

no, pvssies only.

Btw, why is naija girl pvssy usually black even when she is light skinned? Ladies, over to you.

This one pass Me
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by RoyalBlak007: 8:33am On Nov 09, 2016
i am less
suprised grin ...just like peak"it's in them"
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

hatey to badtcheesy. How var na? O ti pe ti ati gist. Mo sure pe o miss me.

iwo ati taaani
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 09, 2016
female crave for sex too but we don't show it because we want to be modest due to the stigma in society.... but you guys don't care about modesty undecided

And you don't attain multiple orgasms and it doesn't last long like a female's orgasm tongue
unapapadeycraze:

really! Dats a lie. Then why do guys crave for sex so much? We attain orgasm wen we cum. which other orgasm do you want? It only take a skilled partner to make a lady cum. U fake moan so the guy would think you are enjoying it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by unapapadeycraze: 8:38am On Nov 09, 2016
Iamhatey:
iwo ati taaani

well, mo miss e gan. Nise lo ma n semi binpe ko wa sile mi ni. Mo fe feel e, mo fe ko fun echeesy. O da lomo, o pretty. Hatey, fun mi ni ago e naw, je n ba e soro.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 09, 2016
Since it's just 24 hours...i would stat home n masturbate just to know how a guy feels when he comes....

I don't think I'd have sex .... I'm not into women undecided

Why should I be a man to sleep with women... I can just do it now as a woman if I want...simple

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 09, 2016
Guys have no attribute, their only use is for sex and money! Nothing more tongue

If you have any objections, please by all means object smiley
KissChrix:

Guys are not only useful for sex

So, there's nothing else you'll like to do as a guy?
undecided
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

well, mo miss e gan. Nise lo ma n semi binpe ko wa sile mi ni. Mo fe feel e, mo fe ko fun echeesy. O da lomo, o pretty. Hatey, fun mi ni ago e naw, je n ba e soro.
ara e o ya at all. Mo ma pe lala fun e nisinyin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by unapapadeycraze: 8:44am On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
female crave for sex too but we don't show it because we want to be modest due to the stigma in society.... but you guys don't care about modesty undecided

And you don't attain multiple orgasms and it doesn't last long like a female's orgasm tongue

really! If so, a lady should be able to tell her boyfriend "i'm h.o.r...ny, let's copulate." what do you think? The boyfriend is not the society, he is her partner, so she should speak out.

How does multiple orgasm feels? Pardon me, have you ever attained multiple orgasm?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by unapapadeycraze: 8:47am On Nov 09, 2016
Iamhatey:
ara e o ya at all. Mo ma pe lala fun e nisinyin

lala bawo? Your imaginary boyfriendcheesy. He likes you but ko iti taste honeypot e. Let me be the 1st.

Je n ba e soro na. Se enikeni ni number e ni nairaland? Na wa oh. Lati iye ojo yi, o ko lati fun mi ni number. O ba idi echeesy.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 09, 2016
You're right!

I can't explain it, you have to be a female to understand wink
unapapadeycraze:

really! If so, a lady should be able to tell her boyfriend "i'm h.o.r...ny, let's copulate." what do you think? The boyfriend is not the society, he is her partner, so she should speak out.

How does multiple orgasm feels? Pardon me, have you ever attained multiple orgasm?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

lala bawo? Your imaginary boyfriendcheesy. He likes you but ko iti taste honeypot e. Let me be the 1st.

Je n ba e soro na. Se enikeni ni number e ni nairaland? Na wa oh. Lati iye ojo yi, o ko lati fun mi ni number. O ba idi echeesy.
says who
Emi ati lala ti se plenty. O ti la, lo and taste honeypot mi.
Bo-Bo yen good gan. O ni long stick, o de moo lo daadaa.

Yes now. Mo ni awon ore kan kan lati NL ni WhatsApp mi. Mi o ki n make just any friend lati NL ni. Reason gbodo wa lati reply pm.

O ba oko e kekere yen undecided
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by unapapadeycraze: 8:55am On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
You're right!

I can't explain it, you have to be a female to understand wink

how many guys can make a lady attain multiple orgasm? Sex itself, a lady enjoys it more, guys just have a higher libido.

Btw, can cucumber replace a dick? Pardon my question. Cucumber or dick, which is more satisfying?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Presh900(m): 8:58am On Nov 09, 2016
Iamhatey:
why are you quoting me
ask google
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by unapapadeycraze: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2016
Iamhatey:
says who
Emi ati lala ti se plenty. O ti la, lo and taste honeypot mi.
Bo-Bo yen good gan. O ni long stick, o de moo lo daadaa.

Yes now. Mo ni awon ore kan kan lati NL ni WhatsApp mi. Mi o ki n make just any friend lati NL ni. Reason gbodo wa lati reply pm.

O ba oko e kekere yen undecided

@last statementcheesy. Bawo lo se mo pe o kere? Emi o ki n se tekno to n paro pe owun ni big cassava. To bari cassava mi, o ma wun e ko gbe senucheesy. Wa la bi lolly popcheesy.

Illusion ni gbogbo crap iwo ati lala yen. Lala to yepe virgin ni.

So kini ma fi convince e pe mo ni fe e, mo de nilo number e?cheesy.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by vicsterling(m): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2016
...all of 'em are gunna end up being fückboys undecided because they wanna fûck like a man, but are scared being called a HO lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

@last statementcheesy. Bawo lo se mo pe o kere? Emi o ki n se tekno to n paro pe owun ni big cassava. To bari cassava mi, o ma wun e ko gbe senucheesy. Wa la bi lolly popcheesy.

Illusion ni gbogbo crap iwo ati lala yen. Lala to yepe virgin ni.

So kini ma fi convince e pe mo ni fe e, mo de nilo number e?cheesy.
iwo pm lala ki o bere lowo e. Se o de ri pix ti emi ati lala snap ni .

Don't worry, wait fun pre-wedding pix wa self. February ni wedding wa.

Sorry o. Lala's cassava ti wa okay fun mi. O moo lo daafaa
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 09, 2016
none of the above undecided tongue
unapapadeycraze:

how many guys can make a lady attain multiple orgasm? Sex itself, a lady enjoys it more, guys just have a higher libido.

Btw, can cucumber replace a dick? Pardon my question. Cucumber or dick, which is more satisfying?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Guys have no attribute, their only use is for sex and money! Nothing more tongue

If you have any objections, please by all means object smiley

Objection my lord undecided
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by unapapadeycraze: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
none of the above undecided tongue

i don say pardon my question na. All these ladies sef. I wanted you to be as real as possible. Be sincere, dick or cucumber, which is more satisfying?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by unapapadeycraze: 9:25am On Nov 09, 2016
Iamhatey:
iwo pm lala ki o bere lowo e. Se o de ri pix ti emi ati lala snap ni .

Don't worry, wait fun pre-wedding pix wa self. February ni wedding wa.

Sorry o. Lala's cassava ti wa okay fun mi. O moo lo daafaa

ohk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omg! Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-naked For Her Traditional Marriage / Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) / See New Bra Worth 200k: Can You Get This For Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.