Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? (6837 Views)

"I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by mhisbliss(f): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2016
princeakins:

I hv alwas bn around reading ur dairies n view other topics too..

If u go tru ur shares u ll knw am alwas doin dt to ur dairy update..

Stil surprise u lost in d other world wr we do converse more, oya find ur way bck o..

Oya wah do u hv for me, has ur comment drew ma attention outta d box..
I missu n lotta ma besties here tho , wr is mhisbliss Dt geh iyaff turn somtin else on NL ooo tongue
WAh do u fink of trump victory also?
you're asking makydebbie of my whereabouts when you can just quote or mention me and say hi, the bolded, what are you implying undecided
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 09, 2016
bizzy500:
yea babe,dat shld be our little secret,how re u doin?
I'm fine thank you. How are you? How's everything? smiley
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Jay542(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2016
makydebbie:
so any improvement?
Not yet faasad
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by makydebbie(f): 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
Jay542:

Not yet faasad
biko do somethingsad
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by rosalieene(f): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
KissChrix:
[s]What is that thing you envy most about Us? grin

That feature or trait you wish you have? tongue

Or things We do that you wish you can do to? cheesy
[/s]

Nothing at all!!
how many ladies have you seen change to a man(transgender)
I haven't heard or have you?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
rosalieene:

Nothing at all!! how many ladies have you seen change to a man(transgender) I haven't heard or have you?
I've heard, read and watched women who changed to men undecided
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by bizzy500: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I'm fine thank you. How are you? How's everything? smiley
im cool princess,can i knw u more better...you knw
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
KissChrix:

Easier said than done..... Asking a girl out is not easy stuffcrytongue
I know that.am a girl,you know tongue
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
Why not? Sure! smiley
bizzy500:
im cool princess,can i knw u more better...you knw
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
I have to stipulate a condition first. If I am not blessed in the downstairs dept then I don't want to be a guy.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by bizzy500: 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Why not? Sure! smiley
cul sexy...where do reside?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lagos smiley....what about you?
bizzy500:
cul sexy...where do reside?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by bizzy500: 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Lagos smiley....what about you?
ib tho...u sch in lag too i guess
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
bizzy500:
ib tho...u sch in lag too i guess
I didn't school in lag and I'm a graduate smiley
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
Raine80:
I have to stipulate a condition first. If I am not blessed in the downstairs dept then I don't want to be a guy.

undecided

I am not understanding

You mean big cassava?
wink
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by bizzy500: 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I didn't school in lag and I'm a graduate smiley
cul beaty..hook me ur numb.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Sleep all day, waiting for the day to be over undecided
Lmao, like

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by nowpresence(f): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
I will go fÛck a girl and see how it feels from the other end.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by schumastic(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Sex is overrated abeg! Especially when you're a guy undecided

Guys don't get multiple orgasms, they don't cum multiple times....so the sex life of a guy is boring as fvck compared to a female tongue

so you get multiple orgasms eh shocked shocked you don't say grin grin and where have you been all this while
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
I've been around smiley

where have you been?
schumastic:

so you get multiple orgasms eh shocked shocked you don't say grin grin and where have you been all this while
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by schumastic(m): 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I've been around smiley

where have you been?

same here but you stopped communicating even after wa we discussed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by schumastic(m): 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
Piercedclit:
I go Bleep women tire grin. Arrrh! Too many girlfriend i go get. The main one is i want to experience that feeling wey men dey get if the sex dey sweet and if they are cumming tongue

you can actually get that sensation, simply apply for a d**k, would send you the link where is been carried out if you are interested grin wink
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
I'm so sorry dear cry.....what did we discuss again?
schumastic:

same here but you stopped communicating even after wa we discussed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by schumastic(m): 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
Raine80:

girls asking for big things down there and when they see one they will scream and if you were a guy, yours would probably by lil lol.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
schumastic:

you can actually get that sensation, simply apply for a d**k, would send you the link where is been carried out if you are interested grin wink

Not interested wink i like the pussy sensation
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by schumastic(m): 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
Piercedclit:

Not interested wink i like the pussy sensation

there is no sensation in there just fake moans n all, the only time i know a girl really have sensation is when you give her a good head grin grin, don't ask me how i know that *runs away*
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
schumastic:

there is no sensation in there just fake moans n all, the only time i know a girl really have sensation is when you give her a good head grin grin, don't ask me how i know that *runs away*

Are you for real? shocked You've not watched a girl orgasm? Good head, uhmmm grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by schumastic(m): 6:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
Piercedclit:

Are you for real? shocked You've not watched a girl orgasm? Good head, uhmmm grin

not like i haven't but most of yall fake it and if you ask, their reason is always cus they don't want their guy to feel less of a man.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by princeakins(m): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
mhisbliss:
you're asking of my whereabouts when you can just quote or mention me and say hi, the bolded, what are you implying undecided

Askin abt u on her mention shldnt mean anytin if u r in gud terms..

Abt at bolded.. i giv u thumb up for passing tru d brick walls of NL, i read n see so many banter thrown at u, buh u kept ur cool n kip strong. Dts d spirit .

Amyway, autumn has an interesting story, waitin for d next episode.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by mhisbliss(f): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
princeakins:

Askin abt u on her mention shldnt mean anytin if u r in gud terms..

Abt at bolded.. i giv u thumb up for passing tru d brick walls of NL, i read n see so many banter thrown at u, buh u kept ur cool n kip strong. Dts d spirit .

Amyway, autumn has an interesting story, waitin for d next episode.
me and makydebbie are cool, just wondering why you have to bother her just to mention me,

Autumn isn't a story book, episode? Ridiculous, its a journal and everything you read in there are 100% real
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by princeakins(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
mhisbliss:
me and makydebbie are cool, just wondering why you have to bother her just to mention me,

Autumn isn't a story book, episode? Ridiculous, its a journal and everything you read in there are 100% real

Its all cool
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? by makydebbie(f): 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
Babe,calm down nagrin

Me sef I vex for princeakinsangry
mhisbliss:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife / Black Vs White Pus?y / Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.