Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' (64354 Views)

Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari / Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President / Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
undecided
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by permsec: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
Everything shouldn't be about Vendetta fayose... It doesnt change my likeness for U sha!
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
We love you fayose and trump
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by NaijaMutant(f): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
He
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by BrutalJab: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
madridguy:
I dey laugh in Swahili grin Same way some IPORK terrorists here shouting now Trump don Win God don catch PMB, I laugh again. There is nothing Trump can do to Buhari and if you think Trump will facilitate the release of Nnamdi Kanu then you're joking.

Awaiting for Trump to go to Saudi Arabia to take a bow.

Keep foaming in the mouth!

Aisha is going to....

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by ademate(m): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
IVORY2009:
Some people will not be able to eat and sleep today, and we do hope Trump treats everyone equally, on like Obama who was one sided, nice one frm one of the strongest governor frm the south-west!

kakaraka Governor!
U are welcome into anti-christ ruling
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by lielbree: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
Yes I agree. This is judgement of God against Obama for the hell he put us through by supporting this bastard
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Cleanman(m): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
Don't let Trump / clinton saga delay you to make money. We already have recession to deal with !

click on my signature to make unlimited #6000 directly to your bank account.Its new and fresh.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by dman4mdmoon(m): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
This man will not seize to amuse me! grin
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by LorDBolton(m): 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
People keep yapping like illiterates...Trump is first and foremost a Businessman!

So look at it this way... Trump doesn't give a fvck about naija unless we got something to offer america.

If you listened to his Victory speech you will understand where's he's coming from.

He'd definitely back FG against separatists especially BH

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Whytelyon(m): 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
madridguy:
I dey laugh in Swahili grin Same way some IPORK terrorists here shouting now Trump don Win God don catch PMB, I laugh again. There is nothing Trump can do to Buhari and if you think Trump will facilitate the release of Nnamdi Kanu then you're joking.

Following your posts on Religious section,i would further congratulate you for your blindness and abject stupidity.

You obviously don't know who Trump is. Wait until he fully unites with Putin,and watch what he'd do to your ISIS cousins.

And yes. He's going to fùck your god,buhari up. Cos he insults the idiot daily. The fucker doesn't know what he's doing.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by ibkgab001: 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
Yes Fayose is right

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by saintkel(m): 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
Clerverly:
And someone still addresses this madman, as "His Execellency"?

A Very Useless Kpomo -Cutting- Illiterate and inchorent governor!
U r d one who is exactly what u posted to Fayose, hypocrites
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Deilluminator(m): 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
Season of surprise
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by hajhud: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Sadly, Trump doesn't know you Sir!

But what is it with Nigeria politicians and famzing of American politicians that don't know their existence?
tell dem o
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by blazetitov: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
This guy is just too daft!!!!
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Kingbuhari(m): 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Fayose always wants to be heard.
Ambode that is performing wonders in Lagos don't even make noise like this ponmo cutting tout
Nonsense
we are not discussing kpomo or working governor, God has disgraced and shamed buhari and Afonjas

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Kingbuhari(m): 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
madridguy:

corn head AFONJA cry me river hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by trumpclinton247: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
what goes around.....
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Ambode that is performing wonders in Lagos don't even make noise like this ponmo cutting tout
Nonsense
What did you just say

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by borntosuccess(m): 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
OK
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Kunlexxxx(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
IVORY2009:

Wat is wrong in congratulating the world most powerful president that just got elected? Or u just want to comment and occupy space shocked
In other word, he is a matter (anything that has weight and occupy space). Lol!
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Kingbuhari(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
Clerverly:
And someone still addresses this madman, as "His Execellency"?

A Very Useless Kpomo -Cutting- Illiterate and inchorent governor!
I'm still wondering how some people go take sleep tonight hahahahaha
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by ObaKlaz: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
This IPAD peeps! Know this:

Buhari is still Nigeria's GCFR

Trump has no say or do about BIAFRA OR KANU

GEJ got booted out cos he was incompetent

JONATHAN LOST FAIR AND SQUARE.

Wake up and smell the coffee!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Banter1(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
I can't wait for fayose tenure to end, so that he will be sent to jail.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
A governor who doesn't knw that nigeria is a sovereign state

Who think we are still under colonisation

Ekiti rascal
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
People who think that Trump will help Nigeria are extremely, I repeat extremely stupid. Of what use is Nigeria for them. They have so many problems they have to solve and u think they give a f*ck about Africa loool!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Smellymouth: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Kingbuhari(m): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Sadly, Trump doesn't know you Sir!

But what is it with Nigeria politicians and famzing of American politicians that don't know their existence?
exactly Trump don't know him, but u were busy yesterday spewing trash... God has shamed afonjas and their fake prophecies hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by chrisxxx(m): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
Thank you Fayose. God has repaid Cameron and Obama in their own coin. I fear God's wrath. Cameron is gone, Obama is gone.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Kunlexxxx(m): 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
wristbangle:
Tired of people familiarising with a man that doesn't know they exist
What about those familiarising with a woman(Hilary Clinton) who doesn't know they exist?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki’s Sister, Oyinkansola Apologises To Nigerians On Behalf Of Her Brother / Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.