Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' (64338 Views)

Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari / Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President / Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by humilitypays(m): 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nigerians youths of nowadays are too dull‎! Governor Fayose has been in government, been close to the former president and have timely info about insider info.

For those that don't know or believe that Obama brought Goodluck Jonathan's govt down in order to install his anointed Muslim candidate Buhari, then read below report:

Goodluck had good intention for Nigeria but they used insecurity in the north-eastern Nigeria; Boko Haram to destabilize him and make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ.

All the money looted under GEJ was through security fund and vote. GEJ thought appointing a northern man who has good military experience; Dasuki would have solved the problem of North-east insecurity, but Dasuki and co betrayed GEJ and instead shared the money meant for security amongst themselves and even donated some to opposition against GEJ govt.

Most arms and logistics re-enforcing Boko Haram comes from Libya....Obama brought down Gadaffi and ISIS took over Libya!

GEJ made several efforts to procure military arms to flush out Boko Haram, Obama kept on blocking GEJ's efforts to buy arms from: US, Israel, Pakistan, Lebanon, India, Europe, etc, using stupid excuse that Nigerian military will use the arms against civilians, but right now, Nigerian military are now saint since his anointed candidate has become president.

Nigerians who supported and voted for Buhari in 2015 voted against Goodluck mostly because of Boko Haram, and Obama was the sole architect of GEJ's failure to stop Boko Haram.

Chibok girls adoption remains a mystery. 

Nigerians recall months after Chibok girls were kidnapped, Obama sent US military intelligence to Nigeria with the guise that they are coming to help Nigeria locate the missing Chibok girls, but they only came to hide every traceable info or details to ensure the Chibok girls rescue remained unachievable, which they used in campaigning against Goodluck.

Bring Back Our Girls is a SCAM formed by Obama and his secret intelligence!

Obama destroyed Nigeria!

Obama is evil! Obama is anti-Christ!

Obama has been telling Israel that they can't occupy Palestinian land forever!

Obama forced the whole world to legalize gay marriage, Goodluck refused....Obama hated him the more!

Obama legalized abortion! Hillary too agreed to legalize abortion, Trump said if you abort, you go to jail!

Trump's winning is God's doing! This has the hand of God not man! God's ways are not man's ways

God will humiliate more people working against freedom, peace and progress of innocent people all over the world!

Obama empowered ISIS!

David Cameron is gone! He left shamefully! All of them will leave in shame! Their conspiracy can't work!

Nigeria is in mess today because majority of Nigerians conspired against an innocent minority, saying they can't rule Nigeria...refuse to integrate them into national politics, refuse to carry out developmental projects in their region, refuse them from going their way to become free from oppression, and you think God is a fool Nigeria will continue to dangle until Nigerians stop persecuting Igbos for no reason!

Boko Haram has a spiritual tone too! 1966 pogrom against Igbos comes to mind!‎

What crime did Igbos commit against Hausas and Yorubas to warrant the long lasting hatred Ask yourselves....i want to warn my beloved Yoruba brothers and sisters, desist from conspiring or indirectly supporting the persecution of Igbos in Nigeria if u want Yoruba land to continue to be peaceful and successful or else, God and nature will strike!‎

Don't work against God! Don't persecute innocent person or people! Don't conspire to persecute an innocent person or God will fight for them!!‎

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
Please, let's take things serious in this forum.
I consider every member of this forum as a friend, brother and sister that is why I share a lot of personal information with members.This will be the last time I ll allow this kind of thing to happen. If it happens again, I will most definitely leave the platform. I know we are here for a common goal but we must have boundaries and also respect each other's private and personal lives.
Now...WHO AMONG YOU HERE ON THIS PLATFORM GAVE DONALD TRUMP MY username ??
He just quoted me now thanking me for VOTING FOR HIM. So, who gave him my username
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by rabex123(m): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
madridguy:
I dey laugh in Swahili grin Same way some IPORK terrorists here shouting now Trump don Win God don catch PMB, I laugh again. There is nothing Trump can do to Buhari and if you think Trump will facilitate the release of Nnamdi Kanu then you're joking.

Awaiting for Trump to go to Saudi Arabia to take a bow.
Leave d pigs to keep living in their own little fantasy world..trump DAT even hates blacks xpecislly Nigeria..and has said repeatedly DAT he will not seek to involve america in countries DAT they have no business in.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by omocalabar(m): 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Fayose always wants to be heard.
Ambode that is performing wonders in Lagos don't even make noise like this ponmo cutting tout
Nonsense
did u just say wonders?
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by felixlovu: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hmmm,I never know nt understand how obama helped buhari to defeat Jonathan in nigeria,I dnt know nor see wen he was campaign for buhari or may b Americans vote for buhari,and most people dat are posting SH** here voted for pmb.nigerians vote out Jonathan.obama dnt vote
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Teespice(f): 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
fayose, your point is?
frankly, you have said so much but you have said nothing.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by billyG(m): 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
Cant this foool just congratulate Trump without mentioning pmb,nigeria & Inec.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by pcei: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
Luckysbab:
Fayode, idiot somebody. No common sense.
obviously na u no get common sense, u deh inside poverty deh suffer and still deh raise hand for d idiot weh deh seat, person weh no sabi sing Arise o compatriot. Fayose stands for d truth and he's bold and brave...Trump all d way. Mek I see d leg weh dat stick go carry go America again. Stupid govt wit stupid supporters
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by metti47(m): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
Imagine a whole governor hoping on American president to call our president to order! slowpoke of a governor. Is Nigeria no longer a sovereign state? Mumu!!!
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by mickeymimi: 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
He should be talking about how to make Nigeria great again and take our country back from evil politicians.

Trump "“To Make America great again, we need to get rid of the Muslims, Mexicans and the Africans, especially the Nigerians. They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest hard working Americans, and when we don’t give them the jobs, the Muslims blow us up.”
“We need to get the Africans out. Not the blacks, the Africans. Especially the Nigerians. They’re everywhere. I went for a rally in Alaska and met just one African in the entire state. Where was he from? Nigeria! He’s in Alaska taking our jobs. They’re in Houston taking our jobs. Why can’t they stay in their own country? Why? I’ll tell you why. Because they are corrupt.
Hitler used the slogan " Make Germany great again"

Trump also used the slogan during his campaign " Make America great again" and take our Country back

Brexit used the same slogan "Make Britain great again and take our country back"

They want to take their countries back from who > asylum seekers, African , Asian , Hispanic , black or Chinese Immigrants. It is human nature to blame somebody or groups when things go wrong.

France and Italy also want their countries back ..abeg from who..

Africans --wake up to the western movement.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by dom(m): 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
evilapc:
At least,.the jan...jaw..eeds will have less Supreme support from super powers
LMAO. e don tey I hear that word: supporter of APC
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by drstone1: 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
madridguy:
I dey laugh in Swahili grin Same way some IPORK terrorists here shouting now Trump don Win God don catch PMB, I laugh again. There is nothing Trump can do to Buhari and if you think Trump will facilitate the release of Nnamdi Kanu then you're joking.

Whether you no like am or you come they like am. GOD down catch PMB n his herdsmen, including those who swindled Nigerians to foist his kind of Chanji on us.

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by dragunov: 11:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
Divinerace:
U reap what u sow! That's a natural law!!
Don't tell me you are sucking up to what that goon has said.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by dragunov: 11:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
wite111:
Fayose is my hero.Obama was thinking he will eat his cake and have it.After messin g GEJ up u think ur candidate Clinton will win right?Ebelebe!
Are you for real? Gawwd! As in.. .................. Jeeezze.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by dragunov: 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
ElekeNtioba:
Fayose is spot on. Imposition of Buhari was aided by Obama and the establishment. From denying Nigeria lethal support in fight against BH to the BBOG scam.

Obama got served. Nw he will stand and watch Trump completely take apart his legacy.

Haha! Why are people reasoning like this? This IPad yoots! Biko naah.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by dragunov: 11:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
BrutalJab:
hahahahaha.

Oshokomole!!!

Zombies and Afonjas won't sleep well tonight. Deluded people.
Dude, can I ask you a question? Why won't I sleep because Trump won? Just tell me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by slivertongue: 12:05am On Nov 10, 2016
madridguy:

saudi is america's kitchen
the house of saud will soon approaching him for support
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by dotedote: 12:19am On Nov 10, 2016
"he believed that Trump will be able to tell President Buhari to respect rule of law and sit at home to solve the country's economic problems instead of junketing around the world"

You must think Trump has that power over PMB.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by chrisnero(m): 2:10am On Nov 10, 2016
What the people want to hear is the bitter, call him a wailer but he speaks his mind just like Trump. Obama worked against Goodluck who moved Nigeria move economically and otherwise, we complained that he is corrupt but under heavy corruption, Nigeria was the best economy in Africa with low inflation rate,yes he saw Nigeria as a competitor, we voted buhari to fight corruption and now hunger is everywhere which do we prefer? No country fights corruption under reccession
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by wolexy14(m): 5:51am On Nov 10, 2016
How on earth can this garbage say this?illiteracy can only be heard on a tongue of an half baked governor like you,ow trump election take concern Nigeria? Ow did it help your state? Mehn didn't know that dis guy is such a dunce. Taaaaah babu brain dob corrupt way back.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by EternalTruths: 6:05am On Nov 10, 2016
humilitypays:
Nigerians youths of nowadays are too dull‎! Governor Fayose has been in government, been close to the former president and have timely info about insider info.

For those that don't know or believe that Obama brought Goodluck Jonathan's govt down in order to install his anointed Muslim candidate Buhari, then read below report:

Goodluck had good intention for Nigeria but they used insecurity in the north-eastern Nigeria; Boko Haram to destabilize him and make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ.

All the money looted under GEJ was through security fund and vote. GEJ thought appointing a northern man who has good military experience; Dasuki would have solved the problem of North-east insecurity, but Dasuki and co betrayed GEJ and instead shared the money meant for security amongst themselves and even donated some to opposition against GEJ govt.

Most arms and logistics re-enforcing Boko Haram comes from Libya....Obama brought down Gadaffi and ISIS took over Libya!

GEJ made several efforts to procure military arms to flush out Boko Haram, Obama kept on blocking GEJ's efforts to buy arms from: US, Israel, Pakistan, Lebanon, India, Europe, etc, using stupid excuse that Nigerian military will use the arms against civilians, but right now, Nigerian military are now saint since his anointed candidate has become president.

Nigerians who supported and voted for Buhari in 2015 voted against Goodluck mostly because of Boko Haram, and Obama was the sole architect of GEJ's failure to stop Boko Haram.

Chibok girls adoption remains a mystery. 

Nigerians recall months after Chibok girls were kidnapped, Obama sent US military intelligence to Nigeria with the guise that they are coming to help Nigeria locate the missing Chibok girls, but they only came to hide every traceable info or details to ensure the Chibok girls rescue remained unachievable, which they used in campaigning against Goodluck.

Bring Back Our Girls is a SCAM formed by Obama and his secret intelligence!

Obama destroyed Nigeria!

Obama is evil! Obama is anti-Christ!

Obama has been telling Israel that they can't occupy Palestinian land forever!

Obama forced the whole world to legalize gay marriage, Goodluck refused....Obama hated him the more!

Obama legalized abortion! Hillary too agreed to legalize abortion, Trump said if you abort, you go to jail!

Trump's winning is God's doing! This has the hand of God not man! God's ways are not man's ways

God will humiliate more people working against freedom, peace and progress of innocent people all over the world!

Obama empowered ISIS!

David Cameron is gone! He left shamefully! All of them will leave in shame! Their conspiracy can't work!

Nigeria is in mess today because majority of Nigerians conspired against an innocent minority, saying they can't rule Nigeria...refuse to integrate them into national politics, refuse to carry out developmental projects in their region, refuse them from going their way to become free from oppression, and you think God is a fool Nigeria will continue to dangle until Nigerians stop persecuting Igbos for no reason!

Boko Haram has a spiritual tone too! 1966 pogrom against Igbos comes to mind!‎

What crime did Igbos commit against Hausas and Yorubas to warrant the long lasting hatred Ask yourselves....i want to warn my beloved Yoruba brothers and sisters, desist from conspiring or indirectly supporting the persecution of Igbos in Nigeria if u want Yoruba land to continue to be peaceful and successful or else, God and nature will strike!‎

Don't work against God! Don't persecute innocent person or people! Don't conspire to persecute an innocent person or God will fight for them!!‎

Will the Afonjas listen.

As for the cattle people, their destruction is near by cool
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by EternalTruths: 6:10am On Nov 10, 2016
mickeymimi:
He should be talking about how to make Nigeria great again and take our country back from evil politicians.

Trump "“To Make America great again, we need to get rid of the Muslims, Mexicans and the Africans, especially the Nigerians. They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest hard working Americans, and when we don’t give them the jobs, the Muslims blow us up.”
“We need to get the Africans out. Not the blacks, the Africans. Especially the Nigerians. They’re everywhere. I went for a rally in Alaska and met just one African in the entire state. Where was he from? Nigeria! He’s in Alaska taking our jobs. They’re in Houston taking our jobs. Why can’t they stay in their own country? Why? I’ll tell you why. Because they are corrupt.
Hitler used the slogan " Make Germany great again"

Trump also used the slogan during his campaign " Make America great again" and take our Country back

Brexit used the same slogan "Make Britain great again and take our country back"

They want to take their countries back from who > asylum seekers, African , Asian , Hispanic , black or Chinese Immigrants. It is human nature to blame somebody or groups when things go wrong.

France and Italy also want their countries back ..abeg from who..

Africans --wake up to the western movement.

Provide proof that he said so shocked
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Billygee2u: 6:30am On Nov 10, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Ambode that is performing wonders in Lagos don't even make noise like this ponmo cutting tout
Nonsense
the person above you made great points, so stop yarning nonsense
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by MattFreeman007(m): 6:31am On Nov 10, 2016
Young03:
I pray trump do as he said earlier
Atleast, Na Kpomo Cutting "Governor"...Before Your Papa Go Become Suya Or Kinishi Roasting Counsellor For Una Village, My First Son Don Get Grand Children...!!!
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Billygee2u: 7:23am On Nov 10, 2016
Clerverly:
And someone still addresses this madman, as "His Execellency"?

A Very Useless Kpomo -Cutting- Illiterate and inchorent governor!
can you say this to your father?
try to be responsible and respectful.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by ofuonyebi: 7:45am On Nov 10, 2016
Fayose is afraid of the nemesis of corruption. This is why he is always throwing every darts against Buhari.

Lets leave the fool alone. Some day he will see Buhari and trump sitting together in the white house. Let me see

whether he will be able to go to the street of Los Angeles to dance like he did in china like a madman.

The day of payback is awaiting the only Ekiti sturbon goat. when the gods want to kill a dog they block its hears

from the hunters whistle and put a sore on its fore head!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by PastorOla1: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2016
YOU ARE TOO FAR FROM MAKING SENSE, MR GOVERNOR!!!!
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by PastorOla1: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2016
LET FAYOSE KEEP TALKING & HIS PEOPLE KEEP CRYING, HOGWASH!!!!
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Akebe83: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2016
Fayosi. Leave our President alone otherwise u will soon be disgrace, FAyosi u have no respect for headers how did your parent train you ?
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by chernest2002: 10:15am On Nov 10, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Nonsense
shot your stinking mouth.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by shegz24(m): 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
drss2:
any body can perform in lagos. notin special about tinubu, fashola or ambode.

ooh! which kain person be this again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets / See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia / Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.