Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' (64351 Views)

Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari / Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President / Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Nature8(m): 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
Well spoken sir..
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by adeniyilamlek(m): 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ho God!! America affairs is now turn to music for our polithiefcian am hungry
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by marv1: 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
This village governor wont just keep quiet for once. Trump no send who is fayose or his sympatizers not even the black race. Fayose should just stop policising everything. When his time is up Trump will not be there to save any corrupt politician.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by duni04(m): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
This man has so many faces and so many mouths. Yesterday he was leading thugs to beat up judges in Ado, today he's criticising politicians that lead thugs to polling booths. Yesterday he used his police cover to shield a criminal from arrest. Today he's criticising the police and DSS for arresting judges. Yesterday he led thugs to blockade the entire state and prevent state legislators from entering the state, today he's kneeling before Pastor Kunmuyi and singing psalms.
The woman that gave birth to this man and the man that reared him are shameless old fools. They birthed and raised a vagabond. This man is a curse to his family and Ekiti state.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Samunique(m): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
madridguy:
I dey laugh in Swahili grin Same way some IPORK terrorists here shouting now Trump don Win God don catch PMB, I laugh again. There is nothing Trump can do to Buhari and if you think Trump will facilitate the release of Nnamdi Kanu then you're joking.

Awaiting for Trump to go to Saudi Arabia to take a bow.
Continue to console yourself, it's like u are yet to see what has befallen your Islamic empire

Already, those who can read between the lines have started wailing in Indonesia the disaster the emergence of Trump will bring upon your cult of a religion.

I know you will soon join them to wail !!!
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by leo2020: 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ambode is Working, Fayose is Talking. This guy is a clown and a BIG embarrasment to the status of a governor nigeria. It's a shame to clinching a man who threatens to send Nigerians packing.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Lankyscot(m): 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lessons Learnt...Donald Trump Is Naturally An Obnoxious Fellow.I've Watched Almost All His Apprentice Seasons And I Know He Is Obnoxious.However,Through Out His Campaign He Didn't Seem To Change Or Even Pretend To Be What He Was Not.He Didn't Pretend To Be Kind Or Soft Spoken.He Just Kept Being Real.He Cursed,Snapped And Shouted.Today He Is The POTUS...Moral Of The Story...No Matter What Storms You Encounter On Your Way To Greatness,Always Be An Original Copy!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by dabunaija: 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
Yes Governor Fayose, Atlast our Chibok sisters will be released by this foolish and derailed enemies
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by arsenal33: 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
Fayose, so Obama looted our money or what?
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by arsenal33: 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
dollarking:
We love you fayose and trump

Bushman..fayose and trump?
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Afritop(m): 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
IF HILARY WINS FAYOSE WILL STILL TALK THE SAME TALK WE ARE COMMENTING ABOUT.
HE JUST WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO PAY ATTENTION TO HIS BASKETMOUTH WAILS
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by jrusky(m): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
God bless you Fayose

You are my guy any day any time I just can't stop be behind you because you speak like a true son of Ekiti land people who speak facts with no fear I respect you and your people a lot for this.

Obama and the US got back what they did to Nigeria through APC lies and propaganda and God now disgracing them by given them the worst president to be in History of America even Hitler Trump has not be swear in as president its clear America doom days has finally arrived, Good bye America. Americans will cry like a baby the way they make Nigerians to.

Yippyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God punish America.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Hiploko(m): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
madridguy:
I dey laugh in Swahili grin Same way some IPORK terrorists here shouting now Trump don Win God don catch PMB, I laugh again. There is nothing Trump can do to Buhari and if you think Trump will facilitate the release of Nnamdi Kanu then you're joking.

how come you and other zombies use this smiley grin to make most of your comments. It is a replica of a real life scenerio where someone is shamelessly displaying stupidity in public places and just laughing like a mumu
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by BashMe1(m): 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
So Obama na dey contest with am abi? Can he ever stand Obama at all? Bunch of hyprocrites called d policians of Nigeria
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Swissheart(f): 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
duni04:
The woman that gave birth to this man and the man that reared him are shameless old fools. They birthed and raised a vagabond. This man is a curse to his family and Ekiti state.
It is a good thing that the internet is a good avenue for every jack,Jane and Jill to express how they feel however have you ever typed and then thought to yourself if you wouldn't be stoned or rebuked if you weren't behind a keypad. Fayose is a failure ,You are right.....He is a vagabond... Still right, He is a curse to Ekiti ppl....Thanks we know that. His parents are shameless old fools for having a state governor as a son,I think that is a comment made by a stupid fellow. Your folks would trade anything just to occupy that seat for a week. I know you'll come back to tell us what a saint you are or how all those things mean nothing to you but that's a lie,ask your parents if you still got them how to address those who trained theirs to be successful.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
madridguy:

T[b]rump is no Obama, son!he has no fanatics blood on him he is above the terrorists,they can only bow to him the true crusader.
[/b]
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by donodion(m): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
obailala:
No wonder!

All along, it's been all about GEJ...

I've noticed a weird trend on social media since today; apparently most of my friends who are die-hard Jonathanians are extremely excited over this Trump's victory. To these poor devils, Obama wasn't sympathetic to their hero, therefore this is divine payback for their Hero. The kpomo cutter (a.k.a Oshokomole) has just revealed this with his statement. Chaii.. grin

Meanwhile just imagine the statement from this shameless foul mouthed kpomo cutter.... Isn't he the same person who was exposed on tape few years back with his goons bribing and threatening a military commander to rig elections in their favour?... the election that brought him to relevance? shocked shocked undecided

LMAO...that is why Fayose, FFK, Omisore and the rest are their role models.

They should willingly and willfully make those mentioned their biafran elected rulers as they suit them.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
CSTR13:
[right][/right]You are sovereign and yet you gave bakassi to small cameroon because france said so.
Small, ordinary france. When china and japan and small philipines are still making claims for islands. no shame at all for una body.
And The US you are trying to commonize has more drones alone than the entire french air assets including their jets, helos, and drones. And are currently France major defence against Russia.
You better play at your level. You are only sovereign to arm-less protesters like biafrans.
person when do you this thing.......e no go better for am
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by TamedWolf90: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Fayose always wants to be heard.
Ambode that is performing wonders in Lagos don't even make noise like this ponmo cutting tout
Nonsense
Since I saw your post, I have been wondering which Lagos you are talking about? The same Lagos state in Nigeria abi the one you are in dy Wisconsin??
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by HomeOfMe(f): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
Trump supporters in Nigeria are expecting too much from him;remember he"s first of all American president before being the most powerful president in the world,so he"d face his country first.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by TamedWolf90: 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
lustychima:
person when do you this thing.......e no go better for am

He has a Valid Point bro.... Ego aside!!!
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by GROOOVE(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin trump doesn't even care about your dumb black azz
We'll be lucky if even pmb is allowed into USA talk less of you

Mumu yeye dey smell
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Biafman: 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
Obama, the worst president in US history.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
Zoharariel:
I like the Amerikans. I'm not talking about the brainwashed kool-aid sipping Amerikans who hardly know their right from left. grin

While the MSM kept shifting gears & spinning all manner of offensive propaganda against Trump, they held their peace & were waiting for the D-day grin cheesy grin

While the MSM kept conducting online polls & fabricating phoney results in favour of that biitch - Killary Clinton, the patriotic Amerikans did not even bother to waste their breaths.

Today, In spite of the shitstorm of nonstop pundit predictions in the entire media establishment of the Clintons, Trump came out victorious. grin

The neocons of Killary Clinton pre-picked war cabinet including their Nairaland foot-soldiers led by Lucasbalo & Valeriansteel are shell-shocked at their loss right now & I'm loving it! grin cheesy grin

Guess what? The doomsday clock just went back by a good 10minutes. grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4TVO8uRW7g

Plz I am looking for APCharam? Are you related to him? Just wanna share joy of victory with him wink gringrin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Eddiecute86(m): 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
IVORY2009:

Wat is wrong in congratulating the world most powerful president that just got elected? Or u just want to comment and occupy space shocked

My brother seriously i don't know it has become a crime to congratulate a winner, if you don't they will call you a bad looser

Even Clinton called to congratulate him.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by lereinter(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
white hair doesnot mean sense
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by lakesider(m): 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
sadly , trump cares only about american citizen
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by duni04(m): 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
Swissheart:
It is a good thing that the internet is a good avenue for every jack,Jane and Jill to express how they feel however have you ever typed and then thought to yourself if you wouldn't be stoned or rebuked if you weren't behind a keypad. Fayose is a failure ,You are right.....He is a vagabond... Still right, He is a curse to Ekiti ppl....Thanks we know that. His parents are shameless old fools for having a state governor as a son,I think that is a comment made by a stupid fellow. Your folks would trade anything just to occupy that seat for a week. I know you'll come back to tell us what a saint you are or how all those things mean nothing to you but that's a lie,ask your parents if you still got them how to address those who trained theirs to be successful.
Read through this and tried to pick out anything sensible there. None.
If I had kids, I'd rather they were straight and honest people, earning a decent living and not stealing from millions of people than they were thugs, causing death, destruction and confusion everywhere and stealing from poor people.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Gkemz: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
Obama imposed a dullard on us and God compensated him with the shockest blow that would shake the whole America and the world.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by rickyrex(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Fayose always wants to be heard.
Ambode that is performing wonders in Lagos don't even make noise like this ponmo cutting tout
Nonsense

Tell both of them to exchange position and see if fayose will not do better. Do u know how much lagos is receiving as allocation from fg compare to ekiti ... Moreso was lagos in bad shape when ambode took over as governor
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Cjrane2: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
Shebi it is called Karma grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Collins0609(m): 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
The icon of the people,the voice of the voiceless.odogwu nwoke ekwugo okwu
IVORY2009:
Some people will not be able to eat and sleep today, and we do hope Trump treats everyone equally, on like Obama who was one sided, nice one frm one of the strongest governor frm the south-west!

kakaraka Governor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki’s Sister, Oyinkansola Apologises To Nigerians On Behalf Of Her Brother / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order / Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.