Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' (64342 Views)

Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari / Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President / Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Ayoola171(m): 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Sadly, Trump doesn't know you Sir!

But what is it with Nigeria politicians and famzing of American politicians that don't know their existence?

My School room mate once said. Success get many friends.
Base on media propaganda against Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton popularity, I never knew Trump will win.

But am happy he won, so let see how a man been refers to as a controversial individual manage the the Office of the most Influential President in the world.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Kingbuhari(m): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
wristbangle:
Tired of people familiarising with a man that doesn't know they exist
crooky Hillary Clinton u were cheering yesterday does she know you exist Baba Fayose has 90% chance of meeting Trump, but your case in difference... bobo mgbati how you go take sleep tonight ? hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Ifymma(f): 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
madridguy:
I dey laugh in Swahili grin Same way some IPORK terrorists here shouting now Trump don Win God don catch PMB, I laugh again. There is nothing Trump can do to Buhari and if you think Trump will facilitate the release of Nnamdi Kanu then you're joking.

Awaiting for Trump to go to Saudi Arabia to take a bow.

Say what you know, so you are happy the man is being held abi
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Momodukhalid(m): 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
cool cool "I've Been Loved By The Best"

dasol..
cheesy
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by obailala(m): 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Habayomie(m): 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
US presidential election has always been republican-democrat-republican-democrat victory.
To the topic-Is Obama the 15million plus vote Buhari got last election?and Trump 12million Jonathan's?
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Kunlexxxx(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
drss2:
any body can perform in lagos. notin special about tinubu, fashola or ambode.
God bless you my brother! Lagos is a state that is almost as rich Nigeria itself. A state where there are investments by foreigners and locals from East, South, and North. A state with massive population that constitute a rich market, hence appreciable tax income. Would Ambode perform better than Fayose if he was an Ekiti state governor? Lagos is like BarcelonaFc, any Coach would succeed with them

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Kingbuhari(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
Luckysbab:
Fayode, idiot somebody. No common sense.
bittered bobo mgbati... how you go take sleep for that ur shanty house tonight hahahahaha Trump has shamed and disgraced Afonjas and their numerous fake prophecies

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by friedcorn: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
ademate:

U are welcome into anti-christ ruling
u are already into one. Buhari the antichrist. Or is buhari born again? Nigerians

clinton is with illuminati, or if she had won, she is the coming messiah abi? Well done angel michael
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by naijaking1: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
Fayose b'onye Igbo!
God bless Fayose.
Fayose for president of Nigeria.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
IVORY2009:
Some people will not be able to eat and sleep today, and we do hope Trump treats everyone equally, on like Obama who was one sided, nice one frm one of the strongest governor frm the south-west!

kakaraka Governor!

This is beef...real one.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by CSTR13: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
[right][/right]
lustychima:
A governor who doesn't knw that nigeria is a sovereign state

Who think we are still under colonisation

Ekiti rascal
You are sovereign and yet you gave bakassi to small cameroon because france said so.
Small, ordinary france. When china and japan and small philipines are still making claims for islands. no shame at all for una body.
And The US you are trying to commonize has more drones alone than the entire french air assets including their jets, helos, and drones. And are currently France major defence against Russia.
You better play at your level. You are only sovereign to arm-less protesters like biafrans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Viccur(m): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Sadly, Trump doesn't know you Sir!

But what is it with Nigeria politicians and famzing of American politicians that don't know their existence?
Same way Trump and Fayose do not believe in your existence. Bro tell me more

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Kingbuhari(m): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
Pavore9:
Consoling one's self with another man's Country while his room is in disorder!
console yourself with the female lesbian governor elect in Arizona, hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Megaideas(f): 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Fayose, Femi Fani- Kayode and Nnamdi Kanu will remain my heros any day, any time, any where. My men, keep saying the truth so as to continually put the devil and his assistants to shame. Up Donald John Trump! Congratulations Sir. Wishing you the best of luck. Heaven and Earth are 100% in support of you and there is literally nothing man/flesh can do to you. NA GOD WIN O.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by emmasege: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Fayose always wants to be heard.
Ambode that is performing wonders in Lagos don't even make noise like this ponmo cutting tout
Nonsense
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by madridguy(m): 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Let him learn his lesson inside inbox.

Ifymma:

Say what you know, so you are happy the man is being held abi
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by friedcorn: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Kingbuhari:
we are not discussing kpomo or working governor, God has disgraced and shamed buhari and Afonjas
hahahah
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
littlewonders:
Why am being ecstatic about Trump's victory, I know for sure he doesn't take sh't. He says it as it is. Let me see one yeye high ranking Nigeria politicians go do dirty bidding for exchange of thier egocentric desires. E go spit flames into their brains by resetting that mind set.

I don't think you guys understand the meaning of a state in government.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Seriousboy: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
There was nothing like Akara and N1,000 in exchange for votes in US elections. No inconclusive from INEC. No thugs and guns to send away voters. President Buhari, SSS/DSS APC of Obama and INEC shame on you all for cheating on/stealing from Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by friedcorn: 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
CSTR13:
[right][/right]You are sovereign and yet you gave bakassi to small cameroon because france said so.
Small, ordinary france. When china and japan and small philipines are still making claims for islands. no shame at all for una body.
And The US you are trying to commonize has more drones alone than the entire french air assets including their jets, helos, and drones. And are currently France major defence against Russia.
You better play at your level. You are only sovereign to arm-less protesters like biafrans.
hahaha.....you haff kee nigeria. But thats d truth. The best brains, honest people, people with zeal and ideas are never given opportunities, or jobs to work because they have nobody. Nobody!

Nigeria will continue to remain the same
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by DeRay98(m): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
If truly he said so, he is suffering from Amnesia. Does he know that Obama won 2 elections and served 2 terms smoothly?
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Lucasbalo(m): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
Zoharariel:
I like the Amerikans. I'm not talking about the brainwashed kool-aid sipping Amerikans who hardly know their right from left. grin

While the MSM kept shifting gears & spinning all manner of offensive propaganda against Trump, they held their peace & were waiting for the D-day grin cheesy grin

While the MSM kept conducting online polls & fabricating phoney results in favour of that biitch - Killary Clinton, the patriotic Amerikans did not even bother to waste their breaths.

Today, In spite of the shitstorm of nonstop pundit predictions in the entire media establishment of the Clintons, Trump came out victorious. grin

The neocons of Killary Clinton pre-picked war cabinet including their Nairaland foot-soldiers led by Lucasbalo & Valeriansteel are shell-shocked at their loss right now & I'm loving it! grin cheesy grin

Guess what? The doomsday clock just went back by a good 10minutes. grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4TVO8uRW7g
I am not shell shocked nor angry. It's politics and life goes on. I remember how happy I was in 92 and 08 when Bill and Obama won their first term in office. No one wins all the time. The beauty of American election is that we all shake hands, congratulate each other and move on. No bloodletting, no violence or death unlike some countries I know of. Looking outside the office windows right now, everyone is going about their businesses. Life goes on my village brethren.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Guyman02: 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
This is KARMA on America, Obama meddled in our elections and now others meddled in their election and Hillary lost to Trump.
The thing sweet me for belle well well!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Burutus(m): 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
henryanna36:
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has hailed the victory of the Republican Presidential candidate, Donald Trump in the United States of America (USA) election, describing it as “the beginning of a real change in Nigeria because those who imposed the present All Progressives Congress (APC) government on Nigerians just lost out.”

The governor said; “Now that Trump has won, it portends hope for Nigerians that the excesses of the President Muhammadu Buhari led federal government will stop as the road has ended for those who conspired to impose Buhari on Nigerians.”

Reacting to Trump’s victory, Special Assistant to the Governor of Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka quoted the governor as saying in a statement issued in Ado-Ekiti on Wednesday that he believed that Trump will be able to tell President Buhari to respect rule of law and sit at home to solve the country's economic problems instead of junketing around the world.

The governor said; “Trump presidency symbolises different things to different people and nations. It symbolises God at work and a clear departure from the old order. 

“It is also a turning point for Nigeria and Nigerians, particularly those controlling the federal government that must have to change their ways as their allies who imposed them on us just lost out. 

“Most importantly, President Barack Obama got what he did to Dr Goodluck Jonathan. God bless President-Elect Donald John Trump!”

Describing the conduct of the elections as a lesson for Nigerians, Governor Fayose said; “The US elections started and ended seamlessly. The electoral umpire never meddled; the military, police and SSS did not provide cover for ballot snatchers. No printing of doggy result sheets. I think Prof Mahmood Yakubu and his INEC should learn from this for posterity. They should stop aiding unpopular politicians to rob the people of quality leadership.”

Speaking further, Governor Fayose said the election of Trump signals the hope of a possible defeat of the APC government foisted on Nigeria by the USA influence.

The governor said; “I prayed to God that if Trump will be the one to save us from this present state of hopelessness, God should give him victory. I prayed that God should let Trump wins so that another change can begin in Nigeria. I am happy that God answered my prayers and gave Trump a resounding victory. 

“I am also happy that God has humbled those who conspired to impose the present APC government that has brought hunger, suffering, abuse of human rights and destruction of the Electoral system on Nigeria and its people.”

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/fayose-hails-trumps-victory-says-it.html
.......Only God knows y trump won d election.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by oluwableskay(m): 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
oo ole night, silent night, trumph don win eeelection, congrat uncle trumph, my dad is proud of u for making our family name proud, dont forget d ministeria slot u promised me, tijani kayode frm osun state
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Guyman02: 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Fayose always wants to be heard.
Ambode that is performing wonders in Lagos don't even make noise like this ponmo cutting tout
Nonsense

Give Ekiti State the same allocation that comes to Lagos monthly for one year then we can compare the 2 Govs

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by ahms12(m): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
madridguy:
I dey laugh in Swahili grin Same way some IPORK terrorists here shouting now Trump don Win God don catch PMB, I laugh again. There is nothing Trump can do to Buhari and if you think Trump will facilitate the release of Nnamdi Kanu then you're joking.

Awaiting for Trump to go to Saudi Arabia to take a bow.
...some people go just dey comment without using their head. how can you expect Trump to go Saudi to go take a bow. who be Saudi near America. who develop the so called Saudi. my brother dey use ur head before you comment

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by AlkaliLong(m): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
henryanna36:
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has hailed the victory of the Republican Presidential candidate, Donald Trump in the United States of America (USA) election, describing it as “the beginning of a real change in Nigeria because those who imposed the present All Progressives Congress (APC) government on Nigerians just lost out.”

The governor said; “Now that Trump has won, it portends hope for Nigerians that the excesses of the President Muhammadu Buhari led federal government will stop as the road has ended for those who conspired to impose Buhari on Nigerians.”

Reacting to Trump’s victory, Special Assistant to the Governor of Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka quoted the governor as saying in a statement issued in Ado-Ekiti on Wednesday that he believed that Trump will be able to tell President Buhari to respect rule of law and sit at home to solve the country's economic problems instead of junketing around the world.

The governor said; “Trump presidency symbolises different things to different people and nations. It symbolises God at work and a clear departure from the old order. 

“It is also a turning point for Nigeria and Nigerians, particularly those controlling the federal government that must have to change their ways as their allies who imposed them on us just lost out. 

“Most importantly, President Barack Obama got what he did to Dr Goodluck Jonathan. God bless President-Elect Donald John Trump!”

Describing the conduct of the elections as a lesson for Nigerians, Governor Fayose said; “The US elections started and ended seamlessly. The electoral umpire never meddled; the military, police and SSS did not provide cover for ballot snatchers. No printing of doggy result sheets. I think Prof Mahmood Yakubu and his INEC should learn from this for posterity. They should stop aiding unpopular politicians to rob the people of quality leadership.”

Speaking further, Governor Fayose said the election of Trump signals the hope of a possible defeat of the APC government foisted on Nigeria by the USA influence.

The governor said; “I prayed to God that if Trump will be the one to save us from this present state of hopelessness, God should give him victory. I prayed that God should let Trump wins so that another change can begin in Nigeria. I am happy that God answered my prayers and gave Trump a resounding victory. 

“I am also happy that God has humbled those who conspired to impose the present APC government that has brought hunger, suffering, abuse of human rights and destruction of the Electoral system on Nigeria and its people.”

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/fayose-hails-trumps-victory-says-it.html
. Hehehehehe, I alwayz knew Trumps wil win, I remember tellin 3 of ma friends abt such victory & d all laugh at mi callin mi a dreamer, now it's done¤ surly he who laugh lazt laughs bezt
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Almand: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
Some people will never get it. When it America and her president, no metter who, the number one priority will only be America. America is not giving help to any boby if she is not getting anything in return
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by sammyj: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
Olodo curropt Gomino still has the fat mouth to talk. Gaarrout ofheeer!!! grin grin
Re: Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' by Wolfbrother(m): 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nobody imposed themselves, PDP did not perform so they were voted out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia / Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu / Livinus Owalum-Barnabas: Police Arrest Ex-Soldier Who Trained 2000 ESN Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.