Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach (63379 Views)

Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage / About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! / Tongues -part 3.the Special Ministry Of Tongues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 29, 2016
donnie:

It shouldn't be spoken as a message to the whole church if there's no interpreter. But I can speak to myself and to God in prayer while in church.
...By shouting like a mad man right? or using loud speaker
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by lionson(m): 9:52am On Nov 29, 2016
I find it interesting that believers are trying to explain spiritual things to unbelievers.
What do you expect?
That they should understand you?
Quite unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by AZeD1(m): 9:56am On Nov 29, 2016
lollmaolol:

Speaking in tongues should & can not be understood by a canal being .

Well the people who were around the apostles the first time the apostles spoke in tongues understood the apostles in their own language and you can't say they (those people) were spirit filled so its either the bible is wrong or you are...

My money is on you being wrong though.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 29, 2016
donnie:

I can guess that you do not have the gift. Its obvious, because if you did, you will speak differently concerning those who manifest same.

Wow thanks for telling me you are one of those misled christians who open their mouths to say what they do not know.

Only God knows where you guys get your interpretation of the holyspirit but i am damn sure it isnt from the holy bible that everyone knows undecided
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by LambanoPeace: 9:57am On Nov 29, 2016
freeDR:

I'm very bitter
I'm very dangerous
Too bad, my family hasn't done much to better my person. Too bad.

Fixed....

You really need Jesus is that's your case.

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by thorpido(m): 10:00am On Nov 29, 2016
superstarDikk:
For ur mind now u made sense abi? well the person u quoted makes more sense than u. All the meaningless words u speak how many have been interpreted? People just wallowing in confusion for no reason. Speaking in tongues is someone miraculously speaking a language that he has never spoken before, in the presence of another who understands that language. Tell me if shabababababa sounds like any language u know.
Yea,he made more sense to you because you both do not understand.You don't speak in tongues neither can you interprete it.
How then can you speak authoritatively about what you have no experience of?

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by donnie(m): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
...By shouting like a mad man right? or using loud speaker

You never talk wetin dey pain you

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by donnie(m): 10:03am On Nov 29, 2016
AZeD1:

Well the people who were around the apostles the first time the apostles spoke in tongues understood the apostles in their own language and you can't say they (those people) were spirit filled so its either the bible is wrong or you are...

My money is on you being wrong though.

That was a miracle. And that's why they wondered at what was happening.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2016
donnie:

You never talk wetin dey pain you
Its obvious. False christians like you. Why dont you guys name your version of christianity a different name altogether. Instead of trying hard to align with the bible that you have no genuine regard for.

Go and call yourselves, "self-lovers" or "feel good believers" and stop dragging the name of christianity to the mud.

Blasphemers.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Funkybabee(f): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=LaClicKLaBenDin post=51474900]

Seun doesn't have an interest in God or the knowledge of Him, his primary job on Nairaland is to look for different ways to mock Christians, and this thread is a product of such.
[/quote

yes I know ever since we have told him not to allow non Christian on our thread he won't answer cuz they enjoy its like that and its won't make us to proclaim another God rather we are going to win more soul for christ
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by AccidentalGenius: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2016
funny how non of the so called tongue speaking christians have infact interpreted the message.

address the message.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2016
donnie:

The issue here is not whether the tongues cn b interpreted or not because they can.

The issue is your desire to mock the Spirit and that is dangerous.

The same way it was not a question of Jesus' ability to turn stone to bread or jump from the pinnacle of the temple but of His trust in God's Word concerning Him above all else: "This is my beloved son..."

Exactly. That's the word mockery. May God deliver his/her soul!

2 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by dabrightt: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2016
ikp120:

Simple; From my observation, Seun is about to be born again again o... The guy looks more like an agnostic than an atheist
He need to be born again because if anyone make impact on earth without been born again it is waste..Don t you want him to be born again? Do you want him to end his eternity in hell?
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by AZeD1(m): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2016
donnie:

That was a miracle. And that's why they wondered at what was happening.
No Sir, the person i quoted said "Only people in the spirit can understand", no you've come up with another explanation. The Bible says God is not the author of confusion but you, the guy i quoted and other so called Christians have come up with different answers its hard to know which is which.

And before you reply, remember what God told Moses at the burning bush about the spirit filling him with words to say......
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by thorpido(m): 10:20am On Nov 29, 2016
Caselessness:
balderdash! Speaking in tongues is trash!
Yet these people slander things that they do not understand ...Jude 1:10

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by donnie(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Its obvious. False christians like you. Why dont you guys name your version of christianity a different name altogether. Instead of trying hard to align with the bible that you have no genuine regard for.

Go and call yourselves, "self-lovers" or "feel good believers" and stop dragging the name of christianity to the mud.

Blasphemers.

grin

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by donnie(m): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
funny how non of the so called tongue speaking christians have infact interpreted the message.

address the message.

Did Jesus turn the stone to bread to prove He was the Son of God?

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by freshcvvs: 10:32am On Nov 29, 2016
elosar:
a canal man cannot understand the things of spirit,

Another lame excuse. the tongues spoken in the bible were languages spoken around there then.

What makes it a tongue was because those who spoke them never learnt them before.

any tongue without interpretation is jargons.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by freshcvvs: 10:33am On Nov 29, 2016
Danyl:

You are very wrong, tongues is an unknown tongue as the bible calls it, for those people to have gotten the I terpretation in their various languages doesn't mean those 120 disciples were all speaking earthly languages, the God of heaven interpreted what they were saying in the spirit in those people's hearing so they could hear the disciples' praises of God in their various languages because as of that time, the gift of interpretation has not been recorded to be in exisistence but rather dormant until further perusal into the work of the ministry.
So try and read your bible repeatedly and slowly, and ASN questions before you conclude.

Long story. Show me anywhere in the bible were tongue spoken came from heaven and not understood by mere mortals.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 29, 2016
freshcvvs:

Another lame excuse. the tongues spoken in the bible were languages spoken around there then.

What makes it a tongue was because those who spoke them never learnt them before.

any tongue without interpretation is jargons.

If you had any understanding of the word of God or even made any attempt to then you would realise that there are actually 2 kinds of tongues. One is SPEAKING IN HEAVENLY TONGUES while the other is THE GIFT OF OTHER TONGUES . The gift of other tongues is what needs an interpretation and not speaking in heavenly tongues. Stop confusing yourself. I would be glad to offer you scriptural proof if you wish to pursue this.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by AccidentalGenius: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2016
donnie:

Did Jesus turn the stone to bread to prove He was the Son of God?
uh dude, bible stories have no importance in my life.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by iykofias(m): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2016
goldwaters:
It's supposed to be speaking in unknown(to the speaker) tongues/a foreign language not gibberish. And it should be interpreted so all present gets the message.
It surprises me that some denominations even teach how to speak in tongues.
eg christ embassy
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by donnie(m): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

uh dude, bible stories have no importance in my life.

No wonder

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by donnie(m): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2016
iykofias:
eg christ embassy

You are not well
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by iykofias(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2016
donnie:

You are not well
they take classes
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by thorpido(m): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2016
barofterror:
nobody understand the bible
If you have a heart that seeks to know and understand ,just ask God to give you understanding of His Word.You will understand.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Pins(m): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2016
femzysticks:
interpretation of tongues is a gift of the Holy Spirit...

tongues also is not an earthly language but a spiritual language..

you need to be highly connected to the spirit to understand (when you have the gift)

not interpreting plane text...

the meaning is not certain..

when we speak in tongues.. the Holy Spirit intercedes for us. that is He prays for us. telling God our heart desires and worship...

so the meaning of that at that time may not be be meaning later..

it takes men of the spirit to understand things of the spirit!!!
Exactly because the things of the spirit can not be interpreted by the flesh. Those who say that the first occurence was understood by people from neighbouring countries. Let me enlighten you there are two kinds of tongues and they are the tongues of men and the tongues of angels like paul said in the book of
1st corinthians 13:1
If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

and do not underestimate the holy spirit because he can move you to speak either the tongues of men or tongues of angels
I have been in a crusade that a white man whom has never been to Nigeria before but just came to share the good news of Christ with us was moved by the spirit to speak in the yoruba language and he finished and interpreted it. I also wanted such an encounter and as i was praying one day then i had a room mate and i found myself speaking in a language i did not understand and my roommate although he was sleeping woke up and bigger to look at me i never knew because my eyes were closed as soon as i finished praying he told me that how come i never told him i can speak yoruba? i told him i could not and he told me that my prayer was in yoruba language. I said really and he gave his life to Christ right there and then. Tongues of angels most times you could be lead by the spirit to pray in the tongues of angel which is the one noone understands for certain reasons best know to the holy spirit like the bible tells us in the book of;
Jude 1:20
Beloved, building up yourself in your most holy faith praying inn the holy ghost.
And the bible also tells us in the book of;
James 4:3
Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.
Non of us walking on the surface of the earth can dear say we know the mind of God without the holy spirit for this is impossible as the bible tells us in the book of;
John 4:24
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
so you can not know God's will for your life except the holy spirit makes it known to you and if you ask outside his will you wont recieve from him. It is as simple as that and that is why the gift of speaking in tongues comes into play so the holy spirit that knows the mind of God will help you pray according to the will of God.

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2016
[b] @Seun speaking in tongues in worship is not "out of place" in this song as worship is addressed to God alone. God demands that worship be offered "in spirit and in truth" (John 4:21) and according to 1 Corinthians 14:14-15 that‚ "if I pray in an unknown tongue‚ my spirit prays but my understanding is unfriuthful (incomprehensible to the human mind). What is it then? I will pray in the spirit and I will pray with the understanding also‚ I will sing with the spirit and I will sing with understanding also." (emphasis mine).

"Articulated speech of human understanding is not enough to have deeper fellowship with the Father. God created language and He's therefore greater than it."

The tongues spoken in this worship piece by Sinach is borne of the spirit. In that video you watched her minister to God in worship. Worship is contagous as we can be inspired to worship God with that song by listening to that song (I always do) and in the process we‚ being filled with the spirit can make spiritual utterances of our own to God in worship (in other tongues). Until that ministration dawns on your spirit‚ the meaning of whatever she said "in other tongues" in that song will not be unvailed to your understanding‚ not even if someone here was to tell you it's meaning. Tongues is indeed a sign 1 Corinthians 14:22

Seun‚ the answer you seek is in believing and confessing the Lordship of Jesus Christ over your life FIRST...

^^^^
I'd appreciate your response to this call to salvation.

Come to think of it‚ this trend is not entirely new. I'll suggest you listen to:

>>Moment of Worship Volumes 1-3 by Rev. Chris Oyakhilome
>>Olori oko by infinity
>>Holy Ghost dey here by Frank Edwards
>>Great and Mighty God by Joe Praise
>>Behold He Comes by Donnie McClurkin

....and many others. [/b]
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Sunglow: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Lmao @ Christianity loosing steam..More like Atheism becoming infinitesimal.

You are lucky I was even civil. Jesus would have answered you using a parable and the parable would translate to you being a fool.

Jesus has a way with words.. *smiles*
Hiya!!!His parables are out of this world!

The Pharisees and Sadducees had a hard time trying to understand Him. They just couldn't!

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by dabrightt: 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
GrizzlyBear:
If there is anything that is starkly spurious in christianity, it's the whole notion of speaking in tongues.
What christians call speaking is tongues, is just someone saying random meaningless words and claiming it's of heavenly origin. Anyone can do this.

Just study any christian who frequently speaks in tongues and you'll notice that every time he speaks in tongues, he uses the same string of phrases. This is because his brain has already become accustomed to those words, and invariably made it his default "heavenly tongue."

I know relations who have been using the same string of meaningless phrases for years now. They are so used to it, that they don't even know that it's the same bland group of words that they use.

Christians need to know that whatever transcendent feeling they experience, that causes them to speak in tongues, such feeling is not exclusive to christians. People from other religions also experience this feeling when they engage in their own so called spiritual activities, which can range from worship, to prayer, or even meditation which is isomorphic to quiet prayer, and such feeling can be so profound and overwhelming, that it makes them susceptible to suggestion and weird behavior. And when they get accustomed to such weird behavior, it becomes a part of them.

The fact that there are branches of christianity that don't even believe in the idea of speaking in tongues, and still claim that they speak to and hear from God, and God assures them on a daily basis that what they are doing( not believing in his holy spirit and manifesting it's presence by speaking in tongues) is right, then it raises the question of the validity of either of the beliefs, because both camps claim that God speaks to them. So it's either God is deliberately causing confusion, is confused himself, or both camps are just being delusional and their God doesn't exist.
You better be careful of what you say about God..If you don't know he is the reason why you are alive when he take his breath from you I believe your blind eye will be open in hell
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Sunglow: 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
Kenny4lyfe:
[b] @Seun speaking in tongues in worship is not "out of place" in this song as worship is addressed to God alone. God demands that worship be offered "in spirit and in truth" (John 4:21) and according to 1 Corinthians 14:14-15 that‚ "if I pray in an unknown tongue‚ my spirit prays but my understanding is unfriuthful (incomprehensible to the human mind). What is it then? I will pray in the spirit and I will pray with the understanding also‚ I will sing with the spirit and I will sing with understanding also." (emphasis mine).

"Articulated speech of human understanding is not enough to have deeper fellowship with the Father. God created language and He's therefore greater than it."

The tongues spoken in this worship piece by Sinach is borne of the spirit. In that video you watched her minister to God in worship. Worship is contagous as we can be inspired to worship God with that song by listening to that song (I always do) and in the process we‚ being filled with the spirit can make spiritual utterances of our own to God in worship (in other tongues). Until that ministration dawns on your spirit‚ the meaning of whatever she said "in other tongues" in that song will not be unvailed to your understanding‚ not even if someone here was to tell you it's meaning. Tongues is indeed a sign 1 Corinthians 14:22

Seun‚ the answer you seek is in believing and confessing the Lordship of Jesus Christ over your life FIRST...

^^^^
I'd appreciate your response to this call to salvation.

Come to think of it‚ this trend is not entirely new. I'll suggest you listen to:

>>Moment of Worship Volumes 1-3 by Rev. Chris Oyakhilome
>>Olori oko by infinity
>>Holy Ghost dey here by Frank Edwards
>>Great and Mighty God by Joe Praise
>>Behold He Comes by Donnie McClurkin

....and many others. [/b]
The seun guy is having a hard time with the tongues sinachi spoke in " way maker" and you are advicing him to LISTEN TO MOMENTS OF WORSHIP!

Na die be that!

MOMENTS OF WORSHIP- with pst Chris is out of this world!

Seun if you get mind go listen to it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M / Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.