Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach (63376 Views)

Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage / About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! / Tongues -part 3.the Special Ministry Of Tongues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 29, 2016
Caselessness:
balderdash! Speaking in tongues is trash!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZbQBajYnEc
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Danyl(m): 8:22am On Nov 29, 2016
freshcvvs:

Tongue is not a heavenly or spiritual language!
The first sets of tongue spoken in the bible were languages spoken by some people within neighboring countries to Israel as at that time!

Pick another defence!
You are very wrong, tongues is an unknown tongue as the bible calls it, for those people to have gotten the I terpretation in their various languages doesn't mean those 120 disciples were all speaking earthly languages, the God of heaven interpreted what they were saying in the spirit in those people's hearing so they could hear the disciples' praises of God in their various languages because as of that time, the gift of interpretation has not been recorded to be in exisistence but rather dormant until further perusal into the work of the ministry.
So try and read your bible repeatedly and slowly, and ASN questions before you conclude.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by foladara777(m): 8:22am On Nov 29, 2016
Lilimax:
Seun, I hope you're genuinely asking for the interpretation of these tongues otherwise you may be overstepping your boundary. Every sin may be forgiven but the sin against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven. Don't make jest with Him! embarassed
So sins against God can be forgiven but sins against the Holy spirit can't be forgiven... And they are the same person... *thumbs up*

2 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by ayoade2: 8:22am On Nov 29, 2016
1. Gift of interpretation does not imply translation. All tongues or languages has a meaning whether the sign of tongue, the gift of tongue or spiritual prayer language... so the lady was just praising God, whether in the language of the angels or another earthly tongue, I do not know.

2. To those who don't believe, used to believe or had never believed in God, it's a matter of time, all knees will bow to Jesus and all tongues will confess him as Lord. As I write, I feel a gentle breeze blowing on me, I don't know where its comes from or where its going. That I cant see, explain nor understand it, yet feel it, it's stupid to discredit it.

3. To those who would fight to protect Christianity, I salute your zeal, but...you only fight for a dead God. Jesus is alive...at the time appointed for each one, he will reveal himself to them. There's no one God cannot reach

4. To those who have questions about your faith in Jesus and God, patiently explain to them without grudge or argument. If they draw you strife, excuse yourself politely. Perhaps it's not their time for salvation yet. You cannot explain God, he can only be revealed. Stop attacking doubters or atheist, they are still in ignorance.

5. To those who discredit Christianity because you don't understand it, or because other Christians shows bad examples, its being like that. When you see the light, what you have no one will be able to take away from you.

4 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by dreezybines: 8:24am On Nov 29, 2016
GrizzlyBear:
If there is anything that is starkly spurious in christianity, it's the whole notion of speaking in tongues.
What christians call speaking is tongues, is just someone saying random meaningless words and claiming it's of heavenly origin. Anyone can do this.

Just study any christian who frequently speaks in tongues and you'll notice that every time he speaks in tongues, he uses the same string of phrases. This is because his brain has already become accustomed to those words, and invariably made it his default "heavenly tongue."

I know relations who have been using the same string of meaningless phrases for years now. They are so used to it, that they don't even know that it's the same bland group of words that they use.

Christians need to know that whatever transcendent feeling they experience, that causes them to speak in tongues, such feeling is not exclusive to christians. People from other religions also experience this feeling when they engage in their own so called spiritual activities, which can range from worship, to prayer, or even meditation which is isomorphic to quiet prayer, and such feeling can be so profound and overwhelming, that it makes them susceptible to suggestion and weird behavior. And when they get accustomed to such weird behavior, it becomes a part of them.

The fact that there are branches of christianity that don't even believe in the idea of speaking in tongues, and still claim that they speak to and hear from God, and God assures them on a daily basis that what they are doing( not believing in his holy spirit and manifesting it's presence by speaking in tongues) is right, then it raises the question of the validity of either of the beliefs, because both camps claim that God speaks to them. So it's either God is deliberately causing confusion, is confused himself, or both camps are just being delusional and their God doesn't exist.

Smiles...

See speaking in tongues is a thing of the spirit...

Not everybody can speak in tongues...

Infact Not all Christians speak in tongues reason been that they haven't received the Holy Spirit yet...

When sinach was speaking in tongues, you think she was saying it her self? No... She was charged/possessed by the Holy Spirit...

It's something that happens to me... So I understand what it means to speak in tongues...

Infact since you're an Atheist you Can never understand things of the spirit... You have to be in the spirit to feel and understand things of the spirit...

You saying there's a branch of Christianity that doesn't believe in speaking in tongues is Very big lie sir...
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by freeDR(m): 8:25am On Nov 29, 2016
LambanoPeace:

He'll be the very undoing of nairaland... One of us will bug it from him someday...

He's never asked traditionalists why they sprinkle blood on certain streets or trees, or why the chant what they chant...

Leave him be.

You are bitter
You are dangerous
Too bad, your faith hasn't done much to better your person. Too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 29, 2016
GrizzlyBear:
If there is anything that is starkly spurious in christianity, it's the whole notion of speaking in tongues.
What christians call speaking is tongues, is just someone saying random meaningless words and claiming it's of heavenly origin. Anyone can do this.

Just study any christian who frequently speaks in tongues and you'll notice that every time he speaks in tongues, he uses the same string of phrases. This is because his brain has already become accustomed to those words, and invariably made it his default "heavenly tongue."

I know relations who have been using the same string of meaningless phrases for years now. They are so used to it, that they don't even know that it's the same bland group of words that they use.

Christians need to know that whatever transcendent feeling they experience, that causes them to speak in tongues, such feeling is not exclusive to christians. People from other religions also experience this feeling when they engage in their own so called spiritual activities, which can range from worship, to prayer, or even meditation which is isomorphic to quiet prayer, and such feeling can be so profound and overwhelming, that it makes them susceptible to suggestion and weird behavior. And when they get accustomed to such weird behavior, it becomes a part of them.

The fact that there are branches of christianity that don't even believe in the idea of speaking in tongues, and still claim that they speak to and hear from God, and God assures them on a daily basis that what they are doing( not believing in his holy spirit and manifesting it's presence by speaking in tongues) is right, then it raises the question of the validity of either of the beliefs, because both camps claim that God speaks to them. So it's either God is deliberately causing confusion, is confused himself, or both camps are just being delusional and their God doesn't exist.

All you Armchair atheists who would never get up off your skinny behinds to experience things for yourselves would always come here to spew nonsense everywhere. Science has done this research for you. Watch the attached video and learn truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZbQBajYnEc
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Lilimax(f): 8:33am On Nov 29, 2016
foladara777:

So sins against God can be forgiven but sins against the Holy spirit can't be forgiven... And they are the same person... *thumbs up*
Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven(Matthew 12:31)

Btw, this Jehova Witness man, I'm not ready for your debate abeg. embarassed
It is too early!
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by rmoses17: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

Young man you are saying all these with confident, and even getting excited about it, well, you do not know what you're saying. Go and read your bible. Its amazing how some christian folk like you talk on spiritual matter on this forum. Shame!
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Lilimax(f): 8:35am On Nov 29, 2016
Caselessness:
balderdash! Speaking in tongues is trash!
Wetin you sabi? embarassed
Speak about what you know smiley
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by dreezybines: 8:40am On Nov 29, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
skiborobo skibor yeah ose baddest. eskekrrrribbbooo sheiabksbabababa.

All the above are just jargon spoken by false people. Speaking in tongues is for a sign and is always in an earthly language that someone around must understand so that the speaker and the hearers can know the meaning. I strongly believe that the Holy Spirit will not make a person speak in tongues if there won't be a person around who understands the language spoken so as to interpret it.

Pls, kindly read the below Bible passage where the first speaking in tongues was recorded. Note that the languages spoken were earthly languages and people in the environ understood the languages very well. take note of the uppercase words.

Acts chapter 2

1 When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place.
2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting.
3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them.
4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues a as the Spirit enabled them.
5 NOW THERE WERE STAYING in JERUSALEM GOD-FEARING JEWS from EVERY NATION UNDER HEAVEN.
6 When they heard this sound, A CROWD CAME TOGETHER IN BEWILDERMENT, BECAUSE EACH ONE HEARD THEIR OWN LANGUAGE BEING SPOKEN.
7 Utterly amazed, they asked: “Aren’t all these who are speaking Galileans?
8 THEN HOW IS IT THAT EACH OF US HEARS THEM IN OUR NATIVE LANGUAGE?
9 Parthians, Medes and Elamites; residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia,
10 Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya near Cyrene; visitors from Rome
11 (both Jews and converts to Judaism); Cretans and Arabs—WE HEAR THEM DECLARING THE WONDERS OF GOD IN OUR OWN TONGUES!”
12 Amazed and perplexed, they asked one another, “What does this mean?”
13 Some, however, made fun of them and said, “They have had too much wine.”

So, if your pastor is encouraging the speaking of gibberish, then know that he is false.

Why stop at verse 13

It seems you believe in the Bible na...

Why don't you let people know what Peter said after that...

Please when next you're reading a Scripture in such a case make sure you read everything...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by obindomanya(m): 8:41am On Nov 29, 2016
Tobitrueman:
This is clear that this assumed-spirit led speaking in tongues was practiced before the song
ferme la bouche {just sh^t up, if u dont have somethng useful 2 contribute}
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2016
Seun:
Yesterday, I decided to listen to the official video of Sinach's most famous worship song, 'Way Maker':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4XWfwLHeLM
I'm pleased to say that I enjoyed this video much better than her singing during the Benny Hinn program I reviewed earlier.

However, I have a problem. At 4:32 she spoke some words which I don't understand: "bo shadada vandasanda". After singing some more, at 4:52, she sang these words "o rerererebo shande yama zeke allelu," which I don't understand either. When I asked for the translation, I was told she was speaking in tongues which, fortunately, can be interpreted by those who have the gift of interpretation.

I hereby call upon Nairalanders with the gift of interpretation of tongues to interpret those words for us so we can fully appreciate the song.

I lift you on high.

Let your name be praised

Seun. There are tongues or language of men angels or the spirit just like yoruba.

"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not love, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal." (1 Corinthians 13:1).

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 29, 2016
donnie:

LIAR

1Cor 14:2
For one who speaks in a tongue speaks not to men but to God; for no one understands him, but he utters mysteries in the Spirit.

But it shouldnt be spoken in the church/public where no one understands. Except there is an interpreter...so that everyone is edified. undecided
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 29, 2016
Lilimax:
Seun, I hope you're genuinely asking for the interpretation of these tongues otherwise you may be overstepping your boundary. Every sin may be forgiven but the sin against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven. Don't make jest with Him! embarassed
You guys bring shame to christianity. Why will anyone open his or her mouth to speak in public unknown tongues that no one understands...without a single interpreter. That's not God
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by prospect11(m): 8:57am On Nov 29, 2016
donnie:

The issue here is not whether the tongues cn b interpreted or not because they can.

The issue is your desire to mock the Spirit and that is dangerous.

The same way it was not a question of Jesus' ability to turn stone to bread or jump from the pinnacle of the temple but of His trust in God's Word concerning Him above all else: "This is my beloved son..."
Yuh are on point bro...

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by bunmit(m): 8:59am On Nov 29, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

I am not speaking confidently on what I don't know. I am speaking confidently and assertively because it's a subject I am very familiar with. I also spoke in tongues when I was a christian and I know people who did, and who still do, and they all speak jargons. And funny enough, there is a very strong similarity between the jargons they speak. This is because everyone who speaks in tongues, tries to imitate someone that they've heard before.
Just listening closely to the sounds people who speak in tongue make, you'd realize that its almost the same rubbish. Even Nollywood actors also successfully imitate the same heavenly tongues.

This whole subject of speaking in tongues just shows how suggestible people can be, and it also accentuates the power of belief, especially belief that's reinforced by group followership.

For every original, there must be a fake, just because you/someone/actor/actress faked it or copied someone does not mean speaking in tongues is genuine. It is recorded in the book of Acts of Apostles. Paul equally talked about it. And remember that the thing of spirit is foolishness to carnal people. I rest my case
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by drnoel: 9:02am On Nov 29, 2016
Seun:
Yesterday, I decided to listen to the official video of Sinach's most famous worship song, 'Way Maker':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4XWfwLHeLM
I'm pleased to say that I enjoyed this video much better than her singing during the Benny Hinn program I reviewed earlier.

However, I have a problem. At 4:32 she spoke some words which I don't understand: "bo shadada vandasanda". After singing some more, at 4:52, she sang these words "o rerererebo shande yama zeke allelu," which I don't understand either. When I asked for the translation, I was told she was speaking in tongues which, fortunately, can be interpreted by those who have the gift of interpretation.

I hereby call upon Nairalanders with the gift of interpretation of tongues to interpret those words for us so we can fully appreciate the song.

Madam no vex but tongue speaking is over rated and over hyped.

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:03am On Nov 29, 2016
What I don't understand, is why Christians on Nairaland always have this irresistible urge to reply anyone and everyone, regardless of how petty a thread is. From the first page, isn't it obvious that this thread was meant as a thing of mockery?

What is in the tongues that Seun, the anti-christ "God" of nairaland wants to know? Seun doesn't believe in God, Christianity, what then does he need the interpretation of tongues for, if not to make more mockery of the Almighty God? Seun doesn't question people of other religions, he even protects them from himself and fellow atheists, yet he derives pleasure in inventing ways to mock God, thinking he is mocking Christians.

Christians be wise: there's no explanation you can give to Seun and his cohorts that will make them satisfied, and that's because they don't share in your beliefs. The time wasted here in fruitless arguments, would have been of benefit to a baby Christian who sincerely desire to understand the gifts of the spirit.

We Christians spend most of our time arguing with this atheists, and forget our primary task of soul winning! In case you're deceiving yourself thinking arguments is the same as soul winning, please wake up and know that you're wasting your time. Arguments with atheists is becoming a distraction to nairaland Christians: we spend the whole day arguing, how do we get to pray or read the Bible?

Ask yourselves this: since how many years that you have engaged this atheists in debates, how many have you won over for Christ?

Christians swallow your pride and urge to showcase knowledge, it only puts you on the same level with the atheists! Reserve your knowledge for those who truly desire it.

Christians, please, quit the arguments!

4 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by ZoneBslayer(m): 9:04am On Nov 29, 2016
BreezyRita:
Wow. Seun, this is an all time low, I must say. I'm even finding it difficult to believe this came from you. Upon all the sense wey I feel say you get! cry

I mean, there are other genres of music you could possibly listen to to unwind or relax! But you chose gospel? For real? For what purpose? To criticize? Show us how well-read, exposed and smart you are? Or to make us start hurling insults at each other? Or you're looking to argue and boost your constantly shrinking atheistic ego? I'd have sworn you knew better than to instigate e-battles.

Why don't you try heavy metal, rap, jazz, salsa or whareva? I'm sure it'll be easier to understand those ones and leave these fake ones for the 'silly and gullible' people who have chosen to believe in God.

If we are convinced we are right in the different choices we've made, shouldn't we leave it to Providence or whatever to decide who is right or wrong? I could argue with you till next year and you'd still believe you're right in your beliefs and vice versa. So what's the point? To each his own Oga.
Wisdom has spoken...
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by wunderkiind(m): 9:11am On Nov 29, 2016
freshcvvs:

Tongue is not a heavenly or spiritual language!
The first sets of tongue spoken in the bible were languages spoken by some people within neighboring countries to Israel as at that time!

Pick another defence!

Gbam!!! 1000likes for this sir. Tell them.

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by donnie(m): 9:14am On Nov 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
But it shouldnt be spoken in the church/public where no one understands. Except there is an interpreter...so that everyone is edified. undecided

It shouldn't be spoken as a message to the whole church if there's no interpreter. But I can speak to myself and to God in prayer while in church.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by lajoshua: 9:16am On Nov 29, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:
What I don't understand, is why Christians on Nairaland always have this irresistible urge to reply anyone and everyone, regardless of how petty a thread is. From the first page, isn't it obvious that this thread was meant as a thing of mockery?

What is in the tongues that Seun, the anti-christ "God" of nairaland wants to know? Seun doesn't believe in God, Christianity, what then does he need the interpretation of tongues for, if not to make more mockery of the Almighty God? Seun doesn't question people of other religions, he even protects them from himself and fellow atheists, yet he derives pleasure in inventing ways to mock God, thinking he is mocking Christians.

Christians be wise: there's no explanation you can give to Seun and his cohorts that will make them satisfied, and that's because they don't share in your beliefs. The time wasted here in fruitless arguments, would have been of benefit to a baby Christian who sincerely desire to understand the gifts of the spirit.

We Christians spend most of our time arguing with this atheists, and forget our primary task of soul winning! In case you're deceiving yourself thinking arguments is the same as soul winning, please wake up and know that you're wasting your time. Arguments with atheists is becoming a distraction to nairaland Christians: we spend the whole day arguing, how do we get to pray or read the Bible?

Ask yourselves this: since how many years that you have engaged this atheists in debates, how many have you won over for Christ?

Christians swallow your pride and urge to showcase knowledge, it only puts you on the same level with the atheists! Reserve your knowledge for those who truly desire it.

beautifully put sir!!...

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by donnie(m): 9:23am On Nov 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You guys bring shame to christianity. Why will anyone open his or her mouth to speak in public unknown tongues that no one understands...without a single interpreter. That's not God

I can guess that you do not have the gift. Its obvious, because if you did, you will speak differently concerning those who manifest same.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Qasaforlife(f): 9:24am On Nov 29, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

I am not speaking confidently on what I don't know. I am speaking confidently and assertively because it's a subject I am very familiar with. I also spoke in tongues when I was a christian and I know people who did, and who still do, and they all speak jargons. And funny enough, there is a very strong similarity between the jargons they speak. This is because everyone who speaks in tongues, tries to imitate someone that they've heard before.
Just listening closely to the sounds people who speak in tongue make, you'd realize that its almost the same rubbish. Even Nollywood actors also successfully imitate the same heavenly tongues.

This whole subject of speaking in tongues just shows how suggestible people can be, and it also accentuates the power of belief, especially belief that's reinforced by group followership.

This is what happens when u use ur intellectual capability to try to understand d things of d spirit,GOD will show u dat he is still GOD. It takes a man of d spirit to understand heavenly things. SHALOM
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Bishops10(m): 9:29am On Nov 29, 2016
I was reading this article and got to the bolded words, I said to myself Na seun write this thing?? alas I wasn't disappointed A fool says in his heart, there's no God
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Funkybabee(f): 9:31am On Nov 29, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

thanks for what you said may God see us through our doing on earth, but I think op is seeking attention I know he is a atheist but it's doesn't mean he can just come and mock holy spirit oga seun I beg you in the name of your God u believes don't mock holy spirit because he is the only one that don't accept rubbish, you see jesus don't mind anything untill you receive him as your saviour
but have you sit down one day and think what your name means or ask mum what they see before they gave u that name I pray may God save your soul because its will be joy for us and heaven
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by finishing(f): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2016
ayoade2:
1. Gift of interpretation does not imply translation. All tongues or languages has a meaning whether the sign of tongue, the gift of tongue or spiritual prayer language... so the lady was just praising God, whether in the language of the angels or another earthly tongue, I do not know.

2. To those who don't believe, used to believe or had never believed in God, it's a matter of time, all knees will bow to Jesus and all tongues will confess him as Lord. As I write, I feel a gentle breeze blowing on me, I don't know where its comes from or where its going. That I cant see, explain nor understand it, yet feel it, it's stupid to discredit it.

3. To those who would fight to protect Christianity, I salute your zeal, but...you only fight for a dead God. Jesus is alive...at the time appointed for each one, he will reveal himself to them. There's no one God cannot reach

4. To those who have questions about your faith in Jesus and God, patiently explain to them without grudge or argument. If they draw you strife, excuse yourself politely. Perhaps it's not their time for salvation yet. You cannot explain God, he can only be revealed. Stop attacking doubters or atheist, they are still in ignorance.

5. To those who discredit Christianity because you don't understand it, or because other Christians shows bad examples, its being like that. When you see the light, what you have no one will be able to take away from you.

thanks ayoade for this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M / Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.