Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach (63367 Views)

Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage / About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! / Tongues -part 3.the Special Ministry Of Tongues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Mujtahida: 7:28am On Nov 29, 2016
lovett007:
Speaking in tongues is a language that only God understands, even the person speaking doesn't know what he is saying. Its a language that get the devil confused because he can understand every other language apart from speaking in tongues. and as i can see some demons on nairaland are really getting confused already. Don't bother trying to understand because you won't grin grin[sup][/sup]
You don't know that even the so called devil speaks in tongues! Dey for dia dey say it is a language only God understands. You have not probably even read what Paul wrote on speaking in tongues in 1st corinthians.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by felixomor: 7:30am On Nov 29, 2016
LambanoPeace:

Why don't you listen to Islamic songs and ask for interpretations? undecided

LoooooooLz grin

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Zirah: 7:32am On Nov 29, 2016
PERFECT! BRILLIANT!

naijadeyhia:

Seun I have listened to that song a lot of time before now and there is power in it. it always gets me speaking in tongues as well as my head fills up with the knowledge of thr power of God. Great song!

The gift of tongues and the gift of interpretation of tongues are unique and meant for the edifying of the body of Christ and not for those who are not members of the body.

By the grace of God I am blessed with the gift of interpretation of tongues but it isnt permanent and comes only when there is a need in the house of God for interpretation so as to help Prophecy.

If anyone were to offer you the interpretation of these tongues spoken by her you would not believe it as the unbeliever you are. If you love the song as you claim why not give your life to Christ then desire the holy spirit along with that gift of tongue interpretation so you can appreciate it for yourself.

Choose a side Seun and stop playing to the gallery.

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by felixomor: 7:33am On Nov 29, 2016
kevoh:

About 6 pages and 18 days later, still no translation angry angry Where are my brothers in Christ Embassy? joagbaje, petra1 your help is needed. I am sure you are close to Sinach as a CE pastor. Biko just translation, anything other than quoting verses upandan for me is allowed even cooked up translation I will accept. Let's kill the thread the shame is too much, biko. grin grin grin

When u have finished waiting. Get a job.

Just keep waiting.
cool
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Lilimax(f): 7:34am On Nov 29, 2016
Seun, I hope you're genuinely asking for the interpretation of these tongues otherwise you may be overstepping your boundary. Every sin may be forgiven but the sin against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven. Don't make jest with Him! embarassed
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by superstarDikk(m): 7:35am On Nov 29, 2016
thorpido:
Jargons!
How can you speak so confidently about what you don't understand?
Tongues is a language but it's a spiritual language.Do you speak or understand Mandarin?If a man speaks mandarin,will another Chinese man understand him?Yes,but you do not because it is strange to you nevertheless it's a language understood.Does it have the same words when spoken by another man?Yes.
Tongues can have similar words and they can be repeated.It doesn't make it nonsense.
Interpreting it comes as another gift.Some have that gift.
For ur mind now u made sense abi? well the person u quoted makes more sense than u. All the meaningless words u speak how many have been interpreted? People just wallowing in confusion for no reason. Speaking in tongues is someone miraculously speaking a language that he has never spoken before, in the presence of another who understands that language. Tell me if shabababababa sounds like any language u know.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by victorazy(m): 7:36am On Nov 29, 2016
GrizzlyBear:
If there is anything that is starkly spurious in christianity, it's the whole notion of speaking in tongues.
What christians call speaking is tongues, is just someone saying random meaningless words and claiming it's of heavenly origin. Anyone can do this.

Just study any christian who frequently speaks in tongues and you'll notice that every time he speaks in tongues, he uses the same string of phrases. This is because his brain has already become accustomed to those words, and invariably made it his default "heavenly tongue."

I know relations who have been using the same string of meaningless phrases for years now. They are so used to it, that they don't even know that it's the same bland group of words that they use.

Christians need to know that whatever transcendent feeling they experience, that causes them to speak in tongues, such feeling is not exclusive to christians. People from other religions also experience this feeling when they engage in their own so called spiritual activities, which can range from worship, to prayer, or even meditation which is isomorphic to quiet prayer, and such feeling can be so profound and overwhelming, that it makes them susceptible to suggestion and weird behavior. And when they get accustomed to such weird behavior, it becomes a part of them.

The fact that there are branches of christianity that don't even believe in the idea of speaking in tongues, and still claim that they speak to and hear from God, and God assures them on a daily basis that what they are doing( not believing in his holy spirit and manifesting it's presence by speaking in tongues) is right, then it raises the question of the validity of either of the beliefs, because both camps claim that God speaks to them. So it's either God is deliberately causing confusion, is confused himself, or both camps are just being delusional and their God doesn't exist.

1 Corinthians 14:2 grin

Don't speak what u don't know because it can destroy you. You need knowledge sha because am not sure if u've opened bible before.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Lilimax(f): 7:38am On Nov 29, 2016
bezimo:
For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries- I cor 14:2

But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost Jude 1:20

If you lack understanding on the mystery of speaking of tongues, don't criticize what you don't understand.Go for understanding to enlighten your ignorance.

Genuine tongues come from the spirit man by the Holy Ghost and has some form of impact on the person speaking but just like everything good God does, Satan also has his version.

If you are not born again and neither are you baptized in the HolyGhost.How can you understand the mystery of tonging in the HolyGhost.Impossible!!. Why?

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned-I cor 2:14.

Science has proved that when a person prays in the Holy ghost, the natural speaking pattern(that is the body system of speaking ) is altered, and functions in a strange way. Find that research out.if you care.

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Noblesoul123: 7:39am On Nov 29, 2016
goldwaters:
It's supposed to be speaking in unknown(to the speaker) tongues/a foreign language not gibberish. And it should be interpreted so all present gets the message.
It surprises me that some denominations even teach how to speak in tongues.
I tire o, my sister. Fake churches everywhere

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by barofterror(m): 7:40am On Nov 29, 2016
thorpido:
The thread is about Sinach who spoke in tongues in her recorded song which I believe she did at her recording in the studio.How does this comment of yours relate with that?

The bible says when you speak in tongues in a gathering,let there be an interpreter or you should keep quiet.The question is,do you first check if there will be an interpreter before speaking in tongues?

Do you understand the bible when you read it?
nobody understand the bible
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Olu317(m): 7:42am On Nov 29, 2016
Mujtahida:

This is precisely what I always say! Christians are walled up within the confines of whatever brand out of the myriad of brands of Christianity they follow. Dreams, visions, transcendental experiences, healing, prophecies, exorcisms and other spiritual experiences are not unique to Christianity-Sufis, Hindu holy men, Shamans, African witch doctors etc experience exactly the same thing but under a different label. Take speaking in tongues for example, in the ancient world long before the advent of Christianity, the phenomenon of glossalia was known in the various mystery cults. It's all in the brain jare. It's just the believing brain mixing neurochemicals and producing all sorts of heavenly experiences for believers.
...True as it seems but practically different religions. It is in history,according to the bible that every miracle Moses performed at the presence of Pharaoh, there were COUNTERFEITS of all of it by the Egyptians magicians but Moses overpowered them all. Simply because some of the the before mentioned similar characteristics with that of Moses's God /Christianity doesn't mean they are the same. One among all religion is true. If you check the history of mankind, apart from God that people claim to worship whom billions of people don't, who is the more POPULAR than JESUS? NoN, I stand to be corrected. So, Jesus is real and did all that was credited to his name and even you can do more than what he did,.... just believe in him.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Cation25(m): 7:45am On Nov 29, 2016
GrizzlyBear:
If there is anything that is starkly spurious in christianity, it's the whole notion of speaking in tongues.
What christians call speaking is tongues, is just someone saying random meaningless words and claiming it's of heavenly origin. Anyone can do this.

Just study any christian who frequently speaks in tongues and you'll notice that every time he speaks in tongues, he uses the same string of phrases. This is because his brain has already become accustomed to those words, and invariably made it his default "heavenly tongue."

I know relations who have been using the same string of meaningless phrases for years now. They are so used to it, that they don't even know that it's the same bland group of words that they use.

Christians need to know that whatever transcendent feeling they experience, that causes them to speak in tongues, such feeling is not exclusive to christians. People from other religions also experience this feeling when they engage in their own so called spiritual activities, which can range from worship, to prayer, or even meditation which is isomorphic to quiet prayer, and such feeling can be so profound and overwhelming, that it makes them susceptible to suggestion and weird behavior. And when they get accustomed to such weird behavior, it becomes a part of them.

The fact that there are branches of christianity that don't even believe in the idea of speaking in tongues, and still claim that they speak to and hear from God, and God assures them on a daily basis that what they are doing( not believing in his holy spirit and manifesting it's presence by speaking in tongues) is right, then it raises the question of the validity of either of the beliefs, because both camps claim that God speaks to them. So it's either God is deliberately causing confusion, is confused himself, or both camps are just being delusional and their God doesn't exist.

speaking in tongue is a real thing, and is spiritual. u claimed to speak in tongue when u were a Christian n tagged it words DAT make no sense or simply a noise. I doubt u not abt DAT bcox u were not led n besides, u were a baby Christian who doesn't understand anything abt spiritual thing. I have seen many people who on their first day of giving their life to Christ, speak in tongue when "heated" by the holy spirit.this are the people who have never tasted anything abt spiritual thing...I have also witnessed a relative who spoke Hausa fluently when she was under the influence of spiritual force.this is some one who have nevr been to the north or any Hausa spoken area. In summary speaking in tongue is real, n is sponsored by the holy spirit.though some who doesn't understand it,try to imitate people who are led by the spirit even when themselves are not led...

2 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by KinSlayer: 7:48am On Nov 29, 2016
BreezyRita:
Wow. Seun, this is an all time low, I must say. I'm even finding it difficult to believe this came from you. Upon all the sense wey I feel say you get! cry

I mean, there are other genres of music you could possibly listen to to unwind or relax! But you chose gospel? For real? For what purpose? To criticize? Show us how well-read, exposed and smart you are? Or to make us start hurling insults at each other? Or you're looking to argue and boost your constantly shrinking atheistic ego? I'd have sworn you knew better than to instigate e-battles.

Why don't you try heavy metal, rap, jazz, salsa or whareva? I'm sure it'll be easier to understand those ones and leave these fake ones for the 'silly and gullible' people who have chosen to believe in God.

If we are convinced we are right in the different choices we've made, shouldn't we leave it to Providence or whatever to decide who is right or wrong? I could argue with you till next year and you'd still believe you're right in your beliefs and vice versa. So what's the point? To each his own Oga.

so seun should not listen to christian music? that's interesting and unusual for a Christian. Do you evangelize? hope you don't. because that would be hypocritical.
Guys is it hypocritical to make Gospel music exclusive to Christians when called up to defend your beliefs then turn around and force those same beliefs down people's throats when no one is watching?

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by kevoh(m): 7:49am On Nov 29, 2016
LambanoPeace:

Why don't you listen to Islamic songs and ask for interpretations? undecided
Islamic songs are a mixture of Arabic and the local language of that areae.g Yoruba. These are internationally confirmed and verified languages that people actually speak not babbling. There are TV stations in this World that use these languages to communicate, I can not say likewise for tongue speaking. tongue
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Mujtahida: 7:53am On Nov 29, 2016
promise10:

the way some guys can expose their stupidity is so shocking!

first tongue was a language spoken by some people within neighboring countries to Israel as at that time??!

come on Bros, tell me more!

He is not stupid. You are the one who is possibly stupid for being so quick to suggest that he is stupid and you are- unlike him - most definitely ignorant. He is correct and you are damn wrong. Go and read Acts Chapter 2. Ignoramus!
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Mujtahida: 8:00am On Nov 29, 2016
freshcvvs:

I expected something sensible as a rebuttal, quote me when you have one.
Don't mind him.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by goksman2(m): 8:00am On Nov 29, 2016
Speakimg in tongue is the gift of the spirit, vast a lot of people can speak without the ability to interpreate while some can do both. They might even interpret for another preson speaking. It's just that we are in a world of deceit today where things are been faked in the house of God. Only those who have the decerning Spirit can know which is of God. If you hear her speak in tonges it might not be rehased but a means of Direct communication with God.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 29, 2016
Lilimax:
Seun, I hope you're genuinely asking for the interpretation of these tongues otherwise you may be overstepping your boundary. Every sin may be forgiven but the sin against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven. Don't make jest with Him! embarassed
you mean the holy spirit is the bad ass dude whose feelings should not be played with or else his father who is also him ( the holy spirit) would never forgive us..................the holy spirit is so emotional.

2 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Lilimax(f): 8:05am On Nov 29, 2016
Dayvhid:

you mean the holy spirit is the bad ass dude whose feelings should not be played with or else his father who is also him ( the holy spirit) would never forgive us..................the holy spirit is so emotional.
I don't know you embarassed
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Raphafire101: 8:06am On Nov 29, 2016
If no body understands what she said then it's rubbish .....cos people understood the disciples when they holy spirit came upon them and they spoke in tongues....they spoke existing languages and not some strange language...

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by oshdam2015: 8:11am On Nov 29, 2016
You get it right. It is the holy spirit groaning in us. It is more effective when we utter prayers that we couldn't just convery with words. It cannot be subjected to literal interpretation. But for sure, praying with tongues is real.
femzysticks:
interpretation of tongues is a gift of the Holy Spirit...

tongues also is not an earthly language but a spiritual language..

you need to be highly connected to the spirit to understand (when you have the gift)

not interpreting plane text...

the meaning is not certain..

when we speak in tongues.. the Holy Spirit intercedes for us. that is He prays for us. telling God our heart desires and worship...

so the meaning of that at that time may not be be meaning later..

it takes men of the spirit to understand things of the spirit!!!
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by QuietHammer(m): 8:12am On Nov 29, 2016
bezimo:
For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries- I cor 14:2

But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost Jude 1:20

If you lack understanding on the mystery of speaking of tongues, don't criticize what you don't understand.Go for understanding to enlighten your ignorance.

Genuine tongues come from the spirit man by the Holy Ghost and has some form of impact on the person speaking but just like everything good God does, Satan also has his version.

If you are not born again and neither are you baptized in the HolyGhost.How can you understand the mystery of tonging in the HolyGhost.Impossible!!. Why?

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned-I cor 2:14.

Science has proved that when a person prays in the Holy ghost, the natural speaking pattern(that is the body system of speaking ) is altered, and functions in a strange way. Find that research out.if you care.

A science that proves holy ghost true? grin Please, I need references. Google is not helping. Lol
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by LambanoPeace: 8:15am On Nov 29, 2016
Lilimax:

He's in ignorance... God will have mercy on him. We both know he's not about it to genuinely get answers, didn't you see how he said he enjoyed the video more than the music?
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by KinSlayer: 8:15am On Nov 29, 2016
see eh, if you check my previous posts on this thread you will conclude that I have a healthy dose of skepticism.
Truth is,
Religion is a good thing. You think its bad now because of radical Muslims blowing stuff up and Christians being ignorant and the lack of unity religious factions promote? wait till no one believes in God.
Humans are base naturally. FACT. selfish, greedy, lecherous, lying, covetous, deceitful creatures.
Religion when harnessed properly keeps these traits in check. Especially in Nigeria where the phrase "fear God oh" or a curse can quickly bring someone in line.
In the old days we had the fear of sango, amadioha. Now we have the fear of Jehovah and Allah.
There are some people that are disciplined and possess enough self awareness to be morally upright even if God was disproved today.
The sad fact is that these people account for less than 10% of the world's population .
Funny enough the most religious people are the ones that will exhibit the most vile and wicked nature if they didn't have religion to shackle these natures. So let's not discourage them- they need it.

Most importantly Finally, without religion there will be no Christmas or Salah, and I love me some ram and chicken grin

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 29, 2016
Lilimax:
I don't know you embarassed
neither do I..............I'm guessing that's why they created this forum undecided

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Caselessness: 8:16am On Nov 29, 2016
thorpido:
Jargons!
How can you speak so confidently about what you don't understand?
Tongues is a language but it's a spiritual language.Do you speak or understand Mandarin?If a man speaks mandarin,will another Chinese man understand him?Yes,but you do not because it is strange to you nevertheless it's a language understood.Does it have the same words when spoken by another man?Yes.
Tongues can have similar words and they can be repeated.It doesn't make it nonsense.
Interpreting it comes as another gift.Some have that gift.
balderdash! Speaking in tongues is trash!
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 29, 2016
QuietHammer:

A science that proves holy ghost true? grin Please, I need references. Google is not helping. Lol

Help yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZbQBajYnEc

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer / Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.