Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach (63500 Views)

Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage / About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! / Tongues -part 3.the Special Ministry Of Tongues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Acidosis(m): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
Apostle Paul explains it this way: 1 Cor 14:2: "For one who speaks in a tongue does not speak to men, but to God; for no one understands, but in his spirit he speaks mysteries."

In other words praying with the mind means you pray not only to God, but also for other people around you to understand you, while praying in tongues is directed directly to God only. This is why the apostle Paul encouraged Christians to pray with the mind in church.

www.answers2prayer.org/bible_questions/Answers/holy_spirit/spiritpraying.html

6 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by thorpido(m): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
freshcvvs:

Tongue is not a heavenly or spiritual language!
The first tongue spoken in the bible was a language spoken by some people within neighboring countries to Israel as at that time!

Pick another defence!
You got this knowledge of yours from the quran or where?
Please back up with Scriptures.

3 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by freshcvvs: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
thorpido:
You got this knowledge of yours from the quran or where?
Please back up with Scriptures.

And you're suppose to be a christian too shey?

Ever heard of the upper room?

All these "my pastor said" Christians self.

4 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by alBHAGDADI: 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
skiborobo skibor yeah ose baddest. eskekrrrribbbooo sheiabksbabababa.

All the above are just jargon spoken by false people. Speaking in tongues is for a sign and is always in an earthly language that someone around must understand so that the speaker and the hearers can know the meaning. I strongly believe that the Holy Spirit will not make a person speak in tongues if there won't be a person around who understands the language spoken so as to interpret it.

Pls, kindly read the below Bible passage where the first speaking in tongues was recorded. Note that the languages spoken were earthly languages and people in the environ understood the languages very well. take note of the uppercase words.

Acts chapter 2

1 When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place.
2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting.
3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them.
4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues a as the Spirit enabled them.
5 NOW THERE WERE STAYING in JERUSALEM GOD-FEARING JEWS from EVERY NATION UNDER HEAVEN.
6 When they heard this sound, A CROWD CAME TOGETHER IN BEWILDERMENT, BECAUSE EACH ONE HEARD THEIR OWN LANGUAGE BEING SPOKEN.
7 Utterly amazed, they asked: “Aren’t all these who are speaking Galileans?
8 THEN HOW IS IT THAT EACH OF US HEARS THEM IN OUR NATIVE LANGUAGE?
9 Parthians, Medes and Elamites; residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia,
10 Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya near Cyrene; visitors from Rome
11 (both Jews and converts to Judaism); Cretans and Arabs—WE HEAR THEM DECLARING THE WONDERS OF GOD IN OUR OWN TONGUES!”
12 Amazed and perplexed, they asked one another, “What does this mean?”
13 Some, however, made fun of them and said, “They have had too much wine.”

So, if your pastor is encouraging the speaking of gibberish, then know that he is false.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by thorpido(m): 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
freshcvvs:

And you're suppose to be a christian too shey?

Ever heard of the upper room?

All these "my pastor said" Christians self.
And what happened at the upper room?
Please quote scriptures and explain.There's an upper room in my house so I'll need more explanations here.

*going upstairs to check the upper room again*

2 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by donnie(m): 11:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
skiborobo skibor yeah ose baddest. eskekrrrribbbooo sheiabksbabababa.

All the above are just jargon spoken by false people. Speaking in tongues is for a sign and is always in an earthly language that someone around must understand so that the speaker and the hearers can know the meaning. I strongly believe that the Holy Spirit will not make a person speak in tongues if there won't be a person around who understands the language spoken so as to interpret it.

LIAR

1Cor 14:2
For one who speaks in a tongue speaks not to men but to God; for no one understands him, but he utters mysteries in the Spirit.

5 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by donnie(m): 12:02am On Nov 12, 2016
Acidosis:
Apostle Paul explains it this way: 1 Cor 14:2: "For one who speaks in a tongue does not speak to men, but to God; for no one understands, but in his spirit he speaks mysteries."

In other words praying with the mind means you pray not only to God, but also for other people around you to understand you, while praying in tongues is directed directly to God only. This is why the apostle Paul encouraged Christians to pray with the mind in Church

There is a difference between SPEAKING (or giving a Message in tongues) and PRAYING in tongues. The former is done one at a time in the meeting or service. The measage is given in tongues and therefore requires interpretation. This is equivalent to prophecy. The latter is a prayer to God from our spirits. You may receive intepretaion and not give it since you were praying a private prayer.

4 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by freshcvvs: 2:38am On Nov 12, 2016
thorpido:
Please quote scriptures and explain.There's an upper room in my house so I'll need more explanations here.

*going upstairs to check the upper room again*
Lame.

2 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by kentozybee(m): 4:42am On Nov 12, 2016
It is pretty planned, I have guy who was contemplating about his choice of tongue before he starts a studio session, th y just say wat they like..... Faking d Holy Spirit is a big sin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by HARDDON: 5:03am On Nov 12, 2016
GrizzlyBear:
If there is anything that is starkly spurious in christianity, it's the whole notion of speaking in tongues.
What christians call speaking is tongues, is just someone saying random meaningless words and claiming it's of heavenly origin. Anyone can do this.

Just study any christian who frequently speaks in tongues and you'll notice that every time he speaks in tongues, he uses the same string of phrases. This is because his brain has already become accustomed to those words, and invariably made it his default "heavenly tongue."

I know relations who have been using the same string of meaningless phrases for years now. They are so used to it, that they don't even know that it's the same bland group of words that they use.

Christians need to know that whatever transcendent feeling they experience, that causes them to speak in tongues, such feeling is not exclusive to christians. People from other religions also experience this feeling when they engage in their own called spiritual activities, which can range from worship, to prayer or even meditation which is isomorphic to quiet prayer, and such feeling can be so profound and overwhelming, that it makes them susceptible to suggestion and weird behavior. And when they get accustomed to such weird behavior, it becomes a part of them.

The fact that there are branches of christianity that don't even believe in the idea of speaking in tongues, and still claim that they speak to and hear from God, and God assures them on a daily basis that what they are doing( not believing in his holy spirit and manifesting it's presence by speaking in tongues) is right, then it raises the question of the validity of either of the beliefs, because both camps claim that God speaks to them. So it's either God is deliberately causing confusion, is confused himself, or both camps are just being delusional and their God doesn't exist .

@ bolded, Wait untill u figuratively run outa O2 in outer space.

N @ tongue speaking, u cant be outside d globe n judge what lies there within.
Ur view is mos def blurred , ur pseudo wisdom flawed

3 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Tobitrueman(m): 5:27am On Nov 12, 2016
grin
thorpido:
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by jonbellion(m): 6:20am On Nov 12, 2016
freshcvvs:

I expected something sensible as a rebuttal, quote me when you have one.
lol don't bother about promise10. You'll turn into a fossil if you want to wait for him to have sense
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by ShaqFu: 7:33am On Nov 12, 2016
thorpido:
Jargons!
How can you speak so confidently about what you don't understand?
Tongues is a language but it's a spiritual language.Do you speak or understand Mandarin?If a man speaks mandarin,will another Chinese man understand him?Yes,but you do not because it is strange to you nevertheless it's a language understood.Does it have the same words when spoken by another man?Yes.
Tongues can have similar words and they can be repeated.It doesn't make it nonsense.
Interpreting it comes as another gift.Some have that gift.
Who are the 'some' that have the gift of interpreting, understanding tongues?

Mandarin is a language spoken by many people. It's also understood by many. I am yet to see a single person who understand and interpret tongue spoken by these christians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Scholar8200(m): 7:50am On Nov 12, 2016
donnie:

The context was referring to order during meetings/ services. Not private worship or prayer.

Besides, there is a difference between praying in tongues and giving a message in tongues.

The scripture above refers to the later.
But the recording was not done in private?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by frubben(m): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2016
thorpido:
Jargons!
How can you speak so confidently about what you don't understand?
Tongues is a language but it's a spiritual language.Do you speak or understand Mandarin?If a man speaks mandarin,will another Chinese man understand him?Yes,but you do not because it is strange to you nevertheless it's a language understood.Does it have the same words when spoken by another man?Yes.
Tongues can have similar words and they can be repeated.It doesn't make it nonsense.
Interpreting it comes as another gift.Some have that gift.
Ehhh he did not arguue with u that it's not a spiritual language, since u are from d spirit interpret am for am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by thorpido(m): 8:09am On Nov 12, 2016
ShaqFu:
Who are the 'some' that have the gift of interpreting, understanding tongues?

Mandarin is a language spoken by many people. It's also understood by many. I am yet to see a single person who understand and interpret tongue spoken by these christians.
As many as desire it and can receive it.1 Corinthians 12:31 says,'covet the best gifts'.
Reads the whole of 1 Corinthians 12 to see the diversity of spiritual gifts.

Yet to see you say@bolded.Your spiritual circle is limited then.You need to expand it.

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by thorpido(m): 8:19am On Nov 12, 2016
frubben:

Ehhh he did not arguue with u that it's not a spiritual language, since u are from d spirit interpret am for am
Read my comment well and understand first.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by thorpido(m): 8:28am On Nov 12, 2016
freshcvvs:

Lame.
That's what they say when they can't defend themselves. grin

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Funjosh(m): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2016
This Seun self grin

2 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by ShaqFu: 8:58am On Nov 12, 2016
thorpido:
As many as desire it and can receive it.1 Corinthians 12:31 says,'covet the best gifts'.
Reads the whole of 1 Corinthians 12 to see the diversity of spiritual gifts.

Yet to see you say@bolded.Your spiritual circle is limited then. You need to expand it.
So. Since your spiritual circle is greatly expanded, kindly direct me to them so I can know them.

I have a long list of tongues that need to be seriously decoded.

Thanks.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 12, 2016
Seun:
Yesterday, I decided to listen to the official video of Sinach's most famous worship song, 'Way Maker':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4XWfwLHeLM
I'm pleased to say that I enjoyed this video much better than her singing during the Benny Hinn program I reviewed earlier.

However, I have a problem. At 4:32 she spoke some words which I don't understand: "bo shadada vandasanda". After singing some more, at 4:52, she sang these words "o rerererebo shande yama zeke allelu," which I don't understand either. When I asked for the translation, I was told she was speaking in tongues which, fortunately, can be interpreted by those who have the gift.

I hereby call upon Nairalanders with the gift of interpretation of tongues to interpret those words for us so we can fully appreciate the song.

Seun I have listened to that song a lot of time before now and there is power in it. it always gets me speaking in tongues as well as my head fills up with the knowledge of thr power of God. Great song!

The gift of tongues and the gift of interpretation of tongues are unique and meant for the edifying of the body of Christ and not for those who are not members of the body.

By the grace of God I am blessed with the gift of interpretation of tongues but it isnt permanent and comes only when there is a need in the house of God for interpretation so as to help Prophecy.

If anyone were to offer you the interpretation of these tongues spoken by her you would not believe it as the unbeliever you are. If you love the song as you claim why not give your life to Christ then desire the holy spirit along with that gift of tongue interpretation so you can appreciate it for yourself.

Choose a side Seun and stop playing to the gallery.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by freshcvvs: 9:38am On Nov 12, 2016
thorpido:
That's what they say when they can't defend themselves. grin

What exactly did you type that needs defending? someone already commented on this same thread with the scriptures you're asking for (forming ignorance of such verses). scroll up, it's there. (Acts 2)

I guess you have never heard of the Upper room in the bible before because you hardly read your bible.

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by DeSepiero(m): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2016
HARDDON:

@ bolded, Wait untill u figuratively run outa O2 in outer space.

N @ tongue speaking, u cant be outside d globe n judge what lies there within.
Ur view is mos def blurred , ur pseudo wisdom flawed

Is the 'inability of humans to survive in outer space ' supposed to be a prove of God's existence?.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by DeSepiero(m): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Seun I have listened to that song a lot of time before now and there is power in it. it always gets me speaking in tongues as well as my head fills up with the knowledge of thr power of God. Great song!

Lol
Cloud 9
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by thorpido(m): 9:49am On Nov 12, 2016
freshcvvs:

What exactly did you type that needs defending? someone already commented on this same thread with the scriptures you're asking for (forming ignorance of such verses). scroll up, it's there. (Acts 2)

I guess you have never heard of the Upper room in the bible before because you hardly read your bible.
Explain it,damn it! undecided
You said people of 'neighbouring countries spoke in their languages to Israel.'I want you to point that out from the scriptures.
Stop being evasive.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 12, 2016
DeSepiero:

Lol Cloud 9

Nope. Edifying! Your weed experience must be confusing you.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by thorpido(m): 9:59am On Nov 12, 2016
ShaqFu:
So. Since your spiritual circle is greatly expanded, kindly direct me to them so I can know them.

I have a long list of tongues that need to be seriously decoded.

Thanks.
Go for vigils regularly at RCCG headquarters.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by DeSepiero(m): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Nope. Edifying! Your weed experience must be confusing you.
How did you know ? Do you smoke weed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Acidosis(m): 10:03am On Nov 12, 2016
I Corinthians 14:4 provides the answer to all arguments on this thread

"Anyone who speaks in a tongue edifies themselves, but the one who prophesies edifies the church."

You can actually speak in tongues to lift your spirit. It doesn't have to be interpreted.

Why would you want to interpret someone's communication with her creator? She's not prophesying so let her be. The words are not meant for you sir.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 12, 2016
DeSepiero:

How did you know ? Do you smoke weed?

Google is your friend. afterall thats what you guys use to replace true experiences so I am doing same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye / My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... / Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.