Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

Demanding Boyfriend; My Story - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Demanding Boyfriend; My Story (7281 Views)

I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / "Why Some Girls Are So Demanding" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Berbierklaus(f): 3:04am On Nov 13, 2016
[b]What a naive girl shocked

You had a control freak for a boyfriend and you felt he was doing you good and molding you? shocked

And all the people that commented too,saying same bs,I'm not surprised sef,this is romance section, na children without life's experience full here,this thread should have been created on family section,then matured adults can educate you of the disadvantages of dating a control freak in the long run.

Why can't I pee,poo,sneeze,eat at my convenience? classy? hahahahaha,I laugh in Spanish.

If you said he molded you then you must have been a really razz girl(sorry I'm harsh).
Your partner is supposed to perfect you,not mold you into the idea of what he wants,you are an human being not a robot,you will crack under the pressure someday, and when you do,he might get aggressive,how do you think most wife beaters started,they didn't just start beating their wives or girlfriends,they were aggressive,possessive control freaks.

You would end up falling in love,that's just what he wants,he has succeeded in controlling your thoughts to be in line with what he wants,if that guy comes back to you today with a car gift or even a sob story and repentance,You will go back to him with out a second thought.
Na if he don dey panel beat your life we go hear your voice grin.

I wish you luck though, I hope you don't take out the frustrations on an innocent guy who is not a bad guy,another bad influence of control freaks,every other guy looks soft and inexperienced...
modified... I didn't even read through the thread before typing this,obviously your ex will be better than your new guy,he don use better f*ck rearrange your thinking falculty grin

Sorry for my long story,I won't think twice before running away from a control freak who can't love me the way I am or advice me in love smiley[/b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Nobody: 4:25am On Nov 13, 2016
You have some real self esteem issues if you think a man that abused you, emotionally, psychologically and verbally, was amazing. The reason he cheated was because you was a walkover with no self respect. I'm worried that you don't see this and that you are here reminiscing about him. No one can mould you love, you deserve to be loved and appreciated.

I worry you'll end up in abusive relationships with this reasoning.

6 Likes

Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Mileslamar1(m): 5:08am On Nov 13, 2016
eta
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by samsam2019: 5:36am On Nov 13, 2016
2 sides to every story.

We don't even know if you wear torn bra or panties to his place( how e nor go complain grin grin angry undecided

And sef, wetin be my own
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 13, 2016
[s]
Berbierklaus:

You had a control freak for a boyfriend and you felt he was doing you good and molding you? shocked

And all the people that commented too,saying same bs,I'm not surprised sef,this is romance section, na children without life's experience full here,this thread should have been created on family section,then matured adults can educate you of the disadvantages of dating a control freak in the long run.

Why can't I pee,poo,sneeze,eat at my convenience? classy? hahahahaha,I laugh in Spanish.

If you said he molded you then you must have been a really razz girl(sorry I'm harsh).
Your partner is supposed to perfect you,not mold you into the idea of what he wants,you are an human being not a robot,you will crack under the pressure someday, and when you do,he might get aggressive,how do you think most wife beaters started,they didn't just start beating their wives or girlfriends,they were aggressive,possessive control freaks.

You would end up falling in love,that's just what he wants,he has succeeded in controlling your thoughts to be in line with what he wants,if that guy comes back to you today with a car gift or even a sob story and repentance,You will go back to him with out a second thought.

I wish you luck though, I hope you don't take out the frustrations on an innocent guy who is not a bad guy,another bad influence of control freaks,every other guy looks soft and inexperienced...
modified... I didn't even read through the thread before typing this,obviously your ex will be better than your new guy,he don use better f*ck rearrange your thinking falculty grin

Sorry for my long story,I won't think twice before running away from a control freak who can't love me the way I am or advice me in love smiley[/b]
[/s] for urr smal mind u mature undecided carry urr stinking pvssy gerrout jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Duru009(m): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2016
iamDaisy:
my ex is better than my current guy in everything, only difference is that he doesn't force his opinion on me.

Becos he fvucks well...
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Duru009(m): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2016
Berbierklaus:

This purely the truth.... ....

Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Duru009(m): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2016
Simply tell us. U luv sex sooooo much.....

1 Like

Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2016
trustnobodi:
[s][/s] for urr smal mind u mature undecided carry urr stinking pvssy gerrout jare

why u dey vex, abi na you be the Ex undecided
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Tjpromise(m): 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
iamDaisy:
I get were you are coming from with that but most of his advises aided me positively, people get groomed by people that happens, my problem was his mode of application.
there's no such thing as d perfect guy, and as guy that tries to turn u to what u r not obviously doesn't care abt u or admire anything abt u in d first place. and I wish ur current guy cud c dis
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by iamDaisy(f): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
Tjpromise:
there's no such thing as d perfect guy, and as guy that tries to turn u to what u r not obviously doesn't care abt u or admire anything abt u in d first place. and I wish ur current guy cud c dis
i pray that he never does sad
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by iamDaisy(f): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
Duru009:
Simply tell us. U luv sex sooooo much.....
is it a bad thing?

Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by iamDaisy(f): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
Duru009:

Becos he fvucks well...
what is that?
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by chigoizie7(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
So, u had to change ur pics because of what that guy said?

1 Like

Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Tjpromise(m): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
iamDaisy:
i pray that he never does sad
u r already cheating on him
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Andykruiz(m): 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
If you want to confuse a girl, just be good in bed. Even if you're a total a*sh*le, i betcha, she'll stick

1 Like

Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Fourwinds: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
iamDaisy:
i like him and we connected, you cant dictate or direct your emotions, i wont go back to my ex never but he still holds a place in my heart.
U will cheat
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by bitchcrafts: 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hmmm... He is perfectionist enough to cheat beautifully and go scot free? Wonderful!
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by lajoshua: 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
wait!!! so all of you believe this g behind the moniker is a lady. Now I don't have hope in this country any more
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Duru009(m): 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
iamDaisy:
is it a bad thing?

Then go straight to the point. And stop speaking Spainish to us.......
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Duru009(m): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
iamDaisy:
what is that?

What's d feeling with ur ex...... "Other than gud deep fuvck" ..
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by iambibi(f): 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
chibwike:
he cant be your best bf ever...

you havent even met other great guys.
*clears throat* chibwike the great guy... lol... awayu
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by chibwike(m): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
iambibi:
*clears throat* chibwike the great guy... lol... awayu
am fine dear...longest time
so many things have happened since we last encountered

how have you been

1 Like

Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by iambibi(f): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
chibwike:
am fine dear...longest time so many things have happened since we last encountered
how have you been
av been gud......
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
]

Awwwwwwwe! embarassed

Really, really SAD. I'm glad you're over him though. he's such a scumbag for cheating. Anyhoo, I'm glad you did the right thing. Erasing all traces of Your existence was a bit too extreme tho. I mean, the cheating bastard wasn't worth it.

why are you the one to suffer while he enjoys some other girl's juices without feeling a tiny chunk of what you're feeling? SMH.
dont blame her...happens to the Eve bloodline
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by chibwike(m): 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
iambibi:
av been gud......
done with service?
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by 2sexynet: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
iamDaisy:
I know what i want and he was obviously it, i simply counldn't bear the emotional torture that came with him.
He was a typical no nonsense bad boy.
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by iambibi(f): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
chibwike:
done with service?
almost....
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by dingbang(m): 11:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
nonsense . bottom line is DAT u enjoy d sex... days all
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Dexema(m): 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
iamDaisy:
my ex is better than my current guy in everything, only difference is that he doesn't force his opinion on me.

Reminds me of the prisoner who after serving his sentence asked to be employed in the prison.
Better break free from the "zobo" he has brainwashed you with and be flexible with the changing world around you. I just pity the guy you are with presently, he needs to write a whole new code for your psyche while trying to convince you the other guy's code has bugs.
Re: Demanding Boyfriend; My Story by Xanduleen: 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lol.. The guy destroyed your self-esteem and you were always looking to him for validation. His approval became a drug you craved which he dished out in little doses. You do not love him, get over it. Lol.. that guy has done a number on you, he should work for the Russians.

Having sex or doing anything sexually related clouds your judgement, it'll make you think you're in love because that's what sex is meant for, to bond 2 souls together. The hormones released during these activities are very powerful and they send very strong messages to your brain. They have the same effect as hard drugs.
I'd advise you but I'm very sure you won't take it so I'll just save myself the stress..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Widely Believed Sperm Facts That Are Actually False / Shakira, 45, 'very Angry' After Ex Gerard Pique Went Public With New Girlfriend / Fat, Slim, Not Too Fat But Not Slim Guys, Which Do Girls Prefer And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.