Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... (36491 Views)

The Very Best Way To Enjoy Sex Doll Is By Not Making It Dull And Stereotype / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by braithwaite(m): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2016
Gemc3:

The thing is, one may have an idea about what you are talking about but not know what "Arab Sping" is. I just Googled it. Thank you for increasing my knowledge. Anyway, what I want to say is you can't judge someone's intelligence by a single question. We learn everyday. You could have explained to her what it meant instead of running off and then yabbing her. If I were in her shoes, I would have asked you to explain it. And your stereotype about 'naija babes' is so unfair. Almost like you feel we are all stupid. Not cool men.

Like the fact that you come open..unlike some dull ladies forming Einstein..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2016
darkmarky:
end it

End it? Just like that, huh? You think those are genuine reasons to break a relationship? I was expecting you or anyone to tell him to work on her
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by hyelhira: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2016
@ PhlamesG :

People improve at things they have aptitude for - intellectual or "mumuistic".

... And don't decieve yourself, you cannot change people... especially those who see no need for change.

Please avoid unnecessary agony and regret
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Malakh: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2016
I feel you same thing with "mine" she's smart when it comes to academics but she's politically,secularly ,socially, inept.Just too dry and boring for me.You cant always talk about personal things all the time, just broaden you knowledge.
7Alexander:

Bro, you even went too far by asking about the Arab Spring, my girlfriend, a wonderful woman does not know the name of the Nigerian Vice president, can you imagine that?!?! I'm talking about a 2:1 graduate. Its crazy, and disheartening. She's so socially and politically unaware, this makes her very boring to be with. She hardly ever initiates a convoy or say anything insightful. Very frustrating

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 14, 2016
braithwaite:

Like the fact that you come open..unlike some dull ladies forming Einstein..

Hahahaha, my day looks better. All thanks to you. Enjoy!
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by braithwaite(m): 11:24am On Nov 14, 2016
PrettyClare7:

Easy bro...there are some things you don't even know yourself. that a person doesn't share a particular interest with you doesn't automatically spell dumb.

Ladies don't have to know or share same particular interests.

So what happen to know little detail about everything?

I may not know much about catering,make-up ,telemundo and all other feminine thingy .but I do know little details about evry . That how it should be to ladies too..

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by braithwaite(m): 11:28am On Nov 14, 2016
jagugu88li:
Hahahaha, my day looks better. All thanks to you. Enjoy!

Which one is you? Your dp
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by PrettyClare7(f): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2016
braithwaite:

Ladies don't have to know or share same particular interests.

So what happen to know little detail about everything?

I may not know much about catering,make-up ,telemundo and all other feminine thingy .but I do know little details about evry . That how it should be to ladies too..

bro you might be surprised to learn that you don't even know little details about everything. though of course its important to do so. but this world is too wide to know little details about every single thing. so don't just judge a person so easily like that. there maybe things you will yet learn from them,and they from you. Its OK that they know @ all,they must not know all.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by braithwaite(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2016
goingape1:
naturally women are not intelligent!
undecided

Really? So your mum is actually unintelligent huh? You are naturally dumb

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by esbjaygmailco(m): 11:44am On Nov 14, 2016
In your early twenties? brother, she is better than you. Premarital sex................

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Joe171(m): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2016
jaywhoco:
stuff not stuffs
Noted!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by braithwaite(m): 11:52am On Nov 14, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Y do u av 2 bring ur privacy on nairaland?it simply means u dont love her nd u already av some1 else,cos if u do love her,u wont bring her on nairaland 2 b discussed, u would rather use ur initiative 2 get along wit her.

Lol.. Privacy you call it..first he didn't mention her name or relate to her in any manner that nairalanders will know her..

Concerning the op initiative, we are all wired differently madam,you can seek advice from your close gfriends while me can seek from my dad..now that he has come on here and relate his issue,why not just play your part and leave..

If he doesn't love her,he won't bother taking this out..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by cybriz82(m): 11:52am On Nov 14, 2016
op i swear na u mumu pass ur gfrnd...cus u av never mek anymove to help her out.....dey here dey ask question wey u dn already knw d ansa.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by jarmy: 11:54am On Nov 14, 2016
This almost described my wife. You may not be able to change her o. You will end up in conflicts if you do. The best thing for you is to walk away while you are still at a "guaranty level". I have learnt to cope with her and i can only pray that she change.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by jhenie(f): 11:55am On Nov 14, 2016
I can imagine how you feel. I was once liken her, i used to care less about anything that won't benefit me or put money in my pocket, when i read her reply concerning the Trump' issue, i smile and remembered, that was so me until i heard a message on attractiveness by a pastor (i don't know his name), it helped me a lot. His word i picked was "know a little about everything no matter how small", u can help her work it out or else, she will remain like that, had issues with open conversation but it's different now. No matter what the topic is about, even if i don't know, will browse on it so that i can contribute.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by braithwaite(m): 11:55am On Nov 14, 2016
PrettyClare7:

bro you might be surprised to learn that you don't even know little details about everything. though of course its important to do so. but this world is too wide to know little details about every single thing. so don't just judge a person so easily like that. there maybe things you will yet learn from them,and they from you. Its OK that they know @ all,they must not know all.

Yea no body knows it all.knowing little doesn't burn the brain

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Joe171(m): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2016
Gemc3:

Guy no vex abeg calm down. Interests differ. I know the capacity of my phone battery because I love phones and I want to know. The next lady might not be interested in phones but might have some other interest. It's just like football. You can not come and ask me too much questions about it cos I'm indifferent. I don't hate it. But if a really cool movie is playing, I won't tune in to Super Sports. Still I might shock you and answer some of your questions correctly cos una no de gree Internet rest. I see all the gists and stuff (I'm guessing you are a football guy. Correct me if I'm wrong) People believe football is a guy's thing. but do you know that in my hostel that year, if you go to our cafeteria to watch a movie, you will see some babes (Esp Chelsea fans) have taken over. They know everything about football. You just wrote things you are interested in there. If you have a babe, challenge yourself and learn about something she may care about that you don't.

The thing is every one should strive to know something about everything, and everything about something.

knowledge is a journey. I can not come and be answering jamb questions for anyone to test my intellect. If I no know, you tell me. If you no know, I tell you. There. Knowledge gained. No insults. Everyone is happy.
I guess you are amongst the remaining 2%. that know stuff.
I don't do football, I don't watch movies THAT MUCH also simply because I have my own work to do instead of watching another person do his own work. Nice and mature reply from you.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 14, 2016
Most of the girls in this category are Young girls below 22, Trust me a girl around 24 yrs above will always know how to turn things around even when she is dumb in some matters...

I once had a girlfriend like that.... She is good in her medical line but so dumb in other matters..She always want to talk about New Korean films around and always want us to talk about her... Mehn I later found a more matured girl than can keep conversation for morethan 4hrs without any of it getting boRing.....

Anyway I changed enviroment and stopped calling her...She once called me and said I am wicked...

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Joe171(m): 11:59am On Nov 14, 2016
armadeo:

How many men know this. I don't know myself.
For real? haba how can you not know the capacity of your phone's battery. I don't believe you jhor
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by MarieSucre(f): 11:59am On Nov 14, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Neither did I attack you too I'm just stating facts. Back when I was naive I do not have much time to stay evaluating a girl's intellectual capacity, back then I date for fun but still value intelligent girls but then we had the misconception that quite girls are intelligent and by the time I must have use my tricks to win her heart and finally discover who I'm dealing with I may have been trapped by the girls not letting go or I will decide to only enjoy the benefit of sex some of them are only good at, after I must have tried my efforts to make them read including introducing them to nairaland and co but come back the next day they will tell you they can not. As I gets older I start avoiding them, the last one I met I lost interest in proposing when I discover it and that end our friendship too cus these days I don't mingle with unintelligent people.

Mr Intelligent guy, did you eat up all your punctuation marks?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by jarmy: 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
I think it is because they are too sentimental
braithwaite:

undecided

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by delishpot: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
sekem:

Bikonu onye bukwa onye nkea?

Who is this one?

In this information age, you are defending a dumb girl?

You should be ashamed of yourself, seriously.

I guess you don't know how terrible it can really get being in a relationship with a dumb person.

Who knows, maybe you are very dumb yourself which is why you cannot understand what the OP is trying to say.

There's a saying in Igbo land that the mad man feels no shame but it is his family members who does.

A dumb girl in a relationship probably will think everything is okay but just for one moment think about her man who will have to deal with the public disgrace or embarassment she may cause him at any given time without any warning!

My point is simple. Encourage your fellow girls to become more aware. Read novels. Become conversant with current affairs. Have ambitions. Become a problem solver, and stuff like that.

Don't just limit yourself to the point where a man will look at you and say that you are only good for cooking and fückïng.
I guess because I said what I said, it means I am in support of girls not learning ba?
Those that are good in other ways, do men treat them any different? Ask half of the men who had such babes, they will tell you they dumped them, they did not know her value, they we're just playing games when they met her etc (even though they may regret later) so abeg, that you chose to settle for a girl your level does not mean all females in naija are on that mental level. I know many women who started out not knowing much but met guys who are mature and speak with them with much respect and with time, they started seeing the importance of learning and being aware of their surrounding. But most guys seem to expect a girl they picked because of her low IQ in the first place(as such girls are easy to conquer ) and then instead of lovingly showing them the joy of learning, they start acting like assholes throwing shades and questions like they know it all. You that you claim to be learned, can you swear that there arent some basic questions that someone else would find easy yet you may find them tricky?
Abegi, this story Don tire my ears. If a girl came here to create this topic, you guys would not see anything wrong with the guy, you would say she saw him like that before she decided to date him and she should just confess that she has seen another man who in your opinion would dump her anyway.
I no dry answer una gain sef.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by braithwaite(m): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
jarmy:
I think it is because they are too sentimental

Sentimentality plays little
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by olufunmivicky(f): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
It's very hard dating a sapiosexual ..... The struggle is so real cos u self no go wan Bleep up.......... I hate dull guys too even if ur 'thing' is sugarcoated smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Gemc3(f): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
Joe171:

I guess you are amongst the remaining 2%. that know stuff.
I don't do football, I don't watch movies THAT MUCH also simply because I have my own work to do instead of watching another person do his own work. Nice and mature reply from you.

Thank you Joe.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by goingape1: 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
braithwaite:

undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Chuksemi(m): 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
[b] Trust me,you aren't alone in your struggle.
Air-headedness & docility is the norm when it comes to naija babes,anything else is the exception to the rule.
I gotta admit,I really envy your tenacity & willpower. if I dated a girl like yours,I would have shot my myself (twice,preferably) in the head a long time ago.

I obtained some random girl's number a while ago and we got to talking. I absentmindedly asked her opinion on the Arab spring and she kept saying 'Eh?',pretending not to have heard what I said.......I decided to spell it out for her in plain terms and the best reply she could muster was 'They should just negotiate with the terrorists na'.

I nearly screamed into the phone but ultimately kept my cool. I told that ìdiot to lose my number,PRONTO.
A brother needs a girl who can have blood flowing in the two most important directions- Towards his brain & towards His dìck.

Unto you I say,brotherly: dump this intellectual liability and find yourself someone who can stimulate you sexüally and intellectually. [/b]

Are you perfect?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by emsquare(m): 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
Lovely comments, poster make use of them...
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by delishpot: 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
armadeo:

How many men know this. I don't know myself.

Don't worry, you are safe from his attack. Only women who do not know are guilty. cool
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by delishpot: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
jagugu88li:
My paternal uncle needs to see this, he also has the same problem.

His wife first heard about Brexit from my 12years old cousin whilst busy with a project. She watches AfricaMagic day in, day out. Any disagreement between them is uploaded on facebook the minute she sees her phone. They have a housekeeper who is the wife's cousin, who unfortunately has the same dumbness. With a housekeeper and the madam of the house both present you'd expect the house to be well kept, NO.

The flies have the same stamina as those Afghanistan bullets, if you've seen their war zone. The conversation with her has to be about who stole whose husband and witchcraft, if she shows a little intelligence then she'll talk about how much a litter of diesel is currently, compared to whatever year.

You'll think I'm exaggerating when I say she looked very puzzled when we were talking about Oprah and Queen Elizabeth, so much that we didn't bother asking if she knows them. We never even talked amongst ourselves about that "incident". She hates magazines and anything like a reality show. See her watsapp statuses, AMEN

Please do call me when you win with her

Typical woman, all the uncle and his wife's dirty laundry has been spread for the world to see. You forgot to mention their names and address. Also don't miss out how many kids they have and where they school. If possible throw in their village and the location of their ancestral burial ground .
She is here saying the woman posts family issue online. Pot calling kettle black. Why do women hate each other so? Men would hardly come out to shame each other like this.
She doesn't know about brexit? Oprah and Queen Elizabeth, she was surprised when you mentioned those but in your high glory you decided not to educate her any further because she doesn't know them in the first place? Biko, do you educate those who already know? Your son is 12 he heard about it because he was taught in school not because he bought magazines to read about the world.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Peterpanny: 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
I think you are the problem in that relationship.my brother you are a guy like me,and we can help each other in times like this Am on my kneels begging you with whatever you serve i need a girlfriend,you see those attributes that your lady posses,that's the type am looking for in a woman especially the part that your say she is endowed in her bootilicious and bobbilicious capacity and also that she is good and excellent in the other room.my brother i love those features,pls help me,na beg i day beg forward her details to my email i will take it up from there.ABEG WHO INTELLECTUAL DISCUSSION EPP.OR WHO AMERICA ELECTION EPP.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
MarieSucre:

Mr Intelligent guy, did you eat up all your punctuation marks?
Miss English teacher I hope you know there is difference between being proficient in English language and intellectual capacity. You maybe master of English language and can as well be as dumb as hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ / 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.