Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,851 members, 7,831,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... (36549 Views)

The Very Best Way To Enjoy Sex Doll Is By Not Making It Dull And Stereotype / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Luckygurl(f): 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
Zetra:

what about the ones that are self opinionated and refuse.
...you should love me the way I am, that's her line if you try those stunts you wrote on her.
she is working (stays with her parents)

In this scenario you have to let go if you think you can't change her and also cope with her excesses.

Shii happens y'know, just maybe she might decide to sit up once you mention breakup.
If not, walking away becomes the best option.

I see no reason been with a partner who's way of reasoning doesn't tally with mine to an extent.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by slap1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
This thread just made me laugh. grin grin
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
delishpot:

Typical woman, all the uncle and his wife's dirty laundry has been spread for the world to see. You forgot to mention their names and address. Also don't miss out how many kids they have and where they school. If possible throw in their village and the location of their ancestral burial ground .
She is here saying the woman posts family issue online. Pot calling kettle black. Why do women hate each other so? Men would hardly come out to shame each other like this.
She doesn't know about brexit? Oprah and Queen Elizabeth, she was surprised when you mentioned those but in your high glory you decided not to educate her any further because she doesn't know them in the first place? Biko, do you educate those who already know? Your son is 12 he heard about it because he was taught in school not because he bought magazines to read about the world.
Sir, this is the kind of behaviour I dislike. You cant just attack me just because you feel like it. But its fine

I think you should have asked the OP not to say word about his girlfriend for starters, before attacking me. If there's anyone who hates woman bashing woman, then that person has to be me. Do ask those who know me better in this forum. But no, I did no such here, I just added to what the OP already mentioned. As usual, you a typical guy saw nothing wrong with him outing his girlfriend like that, but you are here doing what? Maybe there is a trend amongst us hating on ourselves, yes. That doesn't necessarily and automatically qualifies me as one of them. I only stated the truth as I have experienced it, the same way the OP did. Now if you want to blame, start with him

I don't have a son and yes this typical woman has spread the word about her family members, people you don't even know, not that you know me yourself.

I think you could have carefully read my comment before attacking. I'd appreciate it if you stay away from my mentions.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by MarieSucre(f): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Miss English teacher I hope you know there is difference between being proficient in English language and intellectual capacity. You maybe master of English language and can as well be as dumb as hell.

How does the above you've written relate to the lack of punctuation marks in your comment.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by humblemikel(f): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
THIS REMINDS ME OF THE MOVIE ''THE GIFTED''
BEAUTIFUL BUT NOT INTELLIGENT, OR INTELLIGENT BUT NOT BEAUTIFUL
CHOSE ONE...HAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
humblemikel:
THIS REMINDS ME OF THE MOVIE ''THE GIFTED''
BEAUTIFUL BUT NOT INTELLIGENT, OR INTELLIGENT BUT NOT BEAUTIFUL
CHOSE ONE...HAHAHAHAHAHA

I rather choose beautiful but not intelligent.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
MarieSucre:

How does the above you've written relate to the lack of punctuation marks in your comment.
Lol you were busy looking for faults and I want to change your misconception. As for your notice I was typing fast with a phone which is not an excuse and I did not bother to review before posting because I am not writing an essay. Miss English teacher why not stick to the topic
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by delishpot: 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
jagugu88li:
Sir, this is the kind of behaviour I dislike. You cant just attack me just because you feel like it. But its fine

I think you should have asked the OP not to say word about his girlfriend for starters, before attacking me. If there's anyone who hates woman bashing woman, then that person has to be me. Do ask those who know me better in this forum. But no, I did no such here, I just added to what the OP already mentioned. As usual, you a typical guy saw nothing wrong with him outing his girlfriend like that, but you are here doing what? Maybe there is a trend amongst us hating on ourselves, yes. That doesn't necessarily and automatically qualifies me as one of them. I only stated the truth as I have experienced it, the same way the OP did. Now if you want to blame, start with him

I don't have a son and yes this typical woman has spread the word about her family members, people you don't even know, not that you know me yourself.

I think you could have carefully read my comment before attacking. I'd appreciate it if you stay away from my mentions.

Okay o. No vex of I annoy you. But, I never for once support the OP for coming out to give virtual description of his woman's body and the abuse she endures from his friends. I would have adviced him better and appreciated his effort if he had said, please help me know how best to get my woman interested in what is happening around the world. Instead of all that trash he wrote.
As for you, a simple my Uncles wife is like that too would have been enough instead of bringing his personal life online. If that was your husband and your sibling does this same thing would you like it? would he be happy if he sees all you wrote about her? If no, then you have no business posting those details.
All in all, if we vex you, no vex.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by MarieSucre(f): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Lol you were busy looking for faults and I want to change your misconception. As for your notice I was typing fast with a phone which is not an excuse and I did not bother to review before posting because I am not writing an essay. Miss English teacher why not stick to the topic

I have commented on the topic before I saw your wonderful punctuation-less sentence and it piqued my interest.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
Teespice:
omo this one is beyond me.

Sleekyshuga, what is your input?

but for your friends to disrespect her in that manner could only mean that there are certain disrespectful things you must have said about her to your friends.

but on a more serious note, the earlier we as women realise that it is not always about beauty and other mundane things that can keep a man but what is up there, then the better.

it is well.
First, why will his friends use such demeaning word at his girlfriend? Sorry!! It shows he doesn't respect her before his friends or even know when to draw the line sad.

In his words, 'she is voluptuous' which I believe was his first attraction undecided which he is tired of, and wants to dump for a smarter lady angry..

Did he just notice she is uninterested in topics he finds interesting? Has he tried correcting, teaching, giving her educational books to read etc before casting a stone?

OP, If you haven't, and you truly love her, try it!! Love sacrifices, and if she is willing to learn, super!! Whereas she isn't, then, you can beat your chest and say, @ least, I tried..

Bitter truth @ bold words angry!! Women have to learn.. When the boobs & a.ss sags, the brain keeps the man.

Versatility is key!!

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Maski87: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
What is your problem you have a fine woman that cooks for you and bangs you what else do you want,wait until some of these yahoo boys with very big penis lay there hands on her,then she will leave you
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
delishpot:
Bla Bla bla, if a woman meets a man that is termed boring and asks him to change, men would cry foul and say did you not meet him that way? It is okay for a woman to change her life to please a man but a man can remain as he is.... after all she met Jim that way.

Bia OP, your friends call your woman mumu to your face and you are not bothered? Hahahahaha, that shows how docile you are. You can not even protect the woman you bang. Lol. Even if you carried her straight out of yaba left, if you are man enough and not a management friend, your so called friends would not dare call her mumu or cray cray in front of you. They would know better if they cherish your friendship. But it seems they are just managing you, so they can say shii and you would swallow it and blame the person you love. I mean she is the one I pity, she should go look for a real man to date(if there are any single men that do not want to remain the same but expect a woman to change that is)
You are not man enough to date. Wait till you can handle what happens in your home or else you will sit there and watch them grab her vagina like Donald trump and you still won't say anything but blame her for it.

Who cares about Donald trump? Why ask her? You know she isn't learning fast, why not teach her? Why not mention that an election is going on in the Us and these are the parties involved. As for the Out talking about Arab spring, how many men know about Arab spring? Because his babe doesn't know, he dumped her hahahaha, boys boys everywhere. Same man who judging the girl also doesnt know a lot, but it's okay, because he has managed to know Arab spring, every girl in naija should know it too. Many guys here employed google today to know what arab spring is but its okay, they are men, they can be excused of the ignorance but God forbid they were women..........Shebi Na una dey talk say women too do? Now una Don see akanmu una still dey vex again. Tell me why an exposed and poised woman should waste her time with men like you? Should she also dump you if she asks a question she considers simple but you are ignorant of it? Would you agree that just that one incident was enough to call you dumb?

There you have it in bold. A weak man has no business dating. The woman doesn't even know she is like a hyena ready to be devoured by lions. One roar from the jungle and her guy will just leave her to perish. Useless man!

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by mofeoluwadassah: 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
braithwaite:

Lol.. Privacy you call it..first he didn't mention her name or relate to her in any manner that nairalanders will know her..

Concerning the op initiative, we are all wired differently madam,you can seek advice from your close gfriends while me can seek from my dad..now that he has come on here and relate his issue,why not just play your part and leave..

If he doesn't love her,he won't bother taking this out..

for u mind,u don talk.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
MarieSucre:

I have commented on the topic before I saw your wonderful punctuation-less sentence and it piqued my interest.
Thanks for calling my attention to it, I also believe that is the only fault you found in my comments so can you mind your business now ?
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Teespice(f): 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

First, why will his friends use such demeaning word at his girlfriend? Sorry!! It shows he doesn't respect her before his friends or even know when to draw the line sad.

In his words, 'she is voluptuous' which I believe was his first attraction undecided which he is tired of, and wants to dump for a smarter lady angry..

Did he just notice she is uninterested in topics he finds interesting? Has he tried correcting, teaching, giving her educational books to read etc before casting a stone?

OP, If you haven't, and you truly love her, try it!! Love sacrifices, and if she is willing to learn, super!! Whereas she isn't, then, you can beat your chest and say, @ least, I tried..

Bitter truth @ bold words angry!! Women have to learn.. When the boobs & a.ss sags, the brain keeps the man.

Versatility is key!!

you have said it all.

nothing else to add.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
braithwaite:

Which one is you? Your dp
Right

delishpot:

My bad hey, I probably got carried away, do excuse me. Thanks and enjoy cool
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Teespice(f): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
jaybee3:

Nothing wrong with being apolitical now, right?

He has attested to her having supreme qualities that some other men will find attractive.

How on earth did he even manage to engage her before she agreed to date him?

It looks like dude is just looking for an excuse to dump her since common interests aren't always aligned even though it helps but certainly not the most important thing in relationship.

there is nothing wrong with being apolitical quite alright but one can be versatile in other aspects.

I know likes repel and opposites attract but in this case, likes attracts likes.

this op is tired as it is. he should free the babe for someone who will take her for who she is.
my own annoyance is how the friends who I am so sure are airheads insult the girl and he condones it. shows that he can't even defend her in public no matter her flaws.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by cassyboss: 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
phlamesG:
I'm a young man in his early twenties. I've been going out with this particular girl for close to a year now.
I can tell that she loves me, and don't get me wrong I love her too, I mean she's very beautiful and well endowed in the right places, she's also a good cook and good in bed. But my worry is that she's too obtuse and uninteresting. Whenever we're having a conversation or discussion she doesn't make meaningful contributions to the topic, sometimes her contributions are not well thought out and when she says them it makes her sound dumb. My friends have even given her a nickname 'mumu'. Whenever they want to ask of her, they be like "Charlie® that your mumu girlfriend dey"?
I am kinda afraid to introduce her to my parents so she won't embarrass me. My parents are very particular about the kind of girl I bring home, and trust my dad he's going to bombard her with a barrage of questions. She's also not interested in global happenings around the world or within the country or even recent developments. What really sparked my ire was the just concluded USA elections. I remember calling her and teasing her as to who will win the elections, trump/Clinton, but I was dismayed by her response " who is trump?" cry I was totally dumbfounded, how can someone who isn't an illiterate not have an inkling about 'trump'. I'm not saying i know all about the elections, I wasn't even interested in the USA elections because I already knew it was all mere propaganda, but nevertheless I kept up to speed.
Her further response killed my vibe "what concern me with trump? Is he going to give me a role as a telemundo actress?"(she's obsessed with telemundo btw,which brings me to my next point)
She so much loves telemundo and zee world, the only concise narration she can give is the breakdown of an episode of zee world. It's breaks my heart because I love her and want to marry her in the nearest future, and I don't want our kids to turn out to be morons.
Conversations with her are so boring, she basically adds nothing to the topic of discussion. Our time together is mostly spent on long silences

I need only positive responses please...
am not good at replying posts but I must on this one. You see ehhh. you are very stupid for allowing your friends call your gf mumu. As in your stupidity is something else. No matter what she is, non of your friends have the right to speak ill of her.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by braithwaite(m): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
jagugu88li:
Right

My bad hey, I probably got carried away, do excuse me. Thanks and enjoy cool

Alright..can I pm you..?
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Oahray: 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
Op, I dunno what Arab spring is either. No one knows everything. The only thing I know about this issue is that no friend of mine can call my babe 'mumu' to my face, without starting world war 3. If you insult my choice, you insult the brain that made it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by chardyni(m): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
Had a chick like that 3 years ago. Deep igbotic girl. could not speak English well and her attitude was repugnant. the sex was good though.

Better ditch her and allow a mechanic marry her.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by sukkot: 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
your girl may be a mumu but you are a bigger mumu for allowing your friends to call her mumu. and if you need my advice ? i will say dump all your friends. they are disrespectful and they dont respect you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by sukkot: 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
Joe171:
Majority of these ladies don't know stuffs,
they don't read or listen to news, they don't know what's happening around them.
Let's thank God that some of them use the internet, we hope they shall get informed from there. the truth is that ladies are too complacent with that simple lifestyle they live. that doesn't mean they aren't intelligent but they just don't get informed. take for example; you will hardly find a lady who knows about cars, or who can tell you specifications of phones.
I bet you 98% of ladies don't know the capacity of their phone's battery.
Bear with them and let's continue to help them intellectually.
and you call that wisdom ? knowing about cars and phone specification ? i laugh in efik

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
Luckygurl:
I think the ball is now in your court, to transform her into someone you'd like her to be.

Get her books as gifts, coerce her into channelling those time spent watching telemundo and zee world to some other educative channel, engage her in intellectual discussion. Do not give up even if her replies ain't encouraging. Let her know why you're doing such and also how you expect her to flow along.
Do all these in love and don't go about insulting her cos that will make her detest you. Those your so called friends should be mindful if what they say too.

Whichever way, it's a gradual process and if she actually loves you the way you claim, she'll make an attempt to step up her games.

I disagree. Honestly that would be trying to change who she is... I doubt she would be interested in spending her life pretending to be this intellectual...no offence but that is unfair.

Love her or leave her alone. Maybe she was not meant to be an intellectual in this lifetime but a great mother and wife.

I know the feeling though I dated a guy who was similar... very fine but I wondered what growth he was adding to my life... but the sex was so great I forgot about it lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by toprealman: 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
OP to be honest, you are the bigger mumu. For your friends to even ask you such question... smh!
When you sign out, a better gentleman than you will snap the raw gem, polish it to the desired state. Then the mumu in you will keep bugging her life. Be warned!
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
amross16:
Life is too short, get what you want. You can have a beautiful, intelligent, knowledgeable woman if you want. Don't settle, find someone you can respect and admire. No one is perfect, but can you really deal with her imperfections? You should not be ashamed to take your girlfriend to meet anyone. Being a wife is more than sex and cooking--a wife has to be interesting and captivating outside the kitchen and bedroom. Good luck to both of you.

... And that's just the simple truth. Anything outside of this is just idealistic... Give her books ,teach her, correct her. She isn't wired that way. She's too old to begin to learn the ropes, except of course, she's personally motivated.

I beg to re-emphasise a statement up there... Yea, we all have imperfections, but not every individual can deal with certain imperfections in the next person. You shouldn't goad yourself into accepting ideals that don't go down well with you just because a number of people can deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
braithwaite:

Which one is you? Your dp
You welcome
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Luckygurl(f): 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
Softcurls:

I disagree. Honestly that would be trying to change who she is... I doubt she would be interested in spending her life pretending to be this intellectual...no offence but that is unfair.

Love her or leave her alone. Maybe she was not meant to be an intellectual in this lifetime but a great mother and wife.

I know the feeling though I dated a guy who was similar... very fine but I wondered what growth he was adding to my life... but the sex was so great I forgot about it lipsrsealed

I'm trying to see things from your own angle.

Often times, there's this hidden part of us that doesn't come into existence until some external force or extra effort is made.
What if she were the kind of person that needs just this little push and voila! She becomes the kinda person the op has in mind.

However! If the OP has tried his possible best and things ain't just working fine, he's left with the option of staying put and overlook this side of hers or take a walk.

On a lighter note, been in a relationship where I can't engage in some level of intellectual discuss with my partner isn't just da bomb.
At least to an extent, I should be able to contribute in those critical aspect of his life with advice or mere opinion.
It doesn't have to be always mundane stuffs.
It strengthens the relationship.

Well!! It's very difficult to get a perfect package in one single person. It's more of overlooking the persons weakness and focusing on their strength.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Fabulousb36(f): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
[b] Trust me,you aren't alone in your struggle.
Air-headedness & docility is the norm when it comes to naija babes,anything else is the exception to the rule.
I gotta admit,I really envy your tenacity & willpower. if I dated a girl like yours,I would have shot my myself (twice,preferably) in the head a long time ago.

I obtained some random girl's number a while ago and we got to talking. I absentmindedly asked her opinion on the Arab spring and she kept saying 'Eh?',pretending not to have heard what I said.......I decided to spell it out for her in plain terms and the best reply she could muster was 'They should just negotiate with the terrorists na'.

I nearly screamed into the phone but ultimately kept my cool. I told that ìdiot to lose my number,PRONTO.
A brother needs a girl who can have blood flowing in the two most important directions- Towards his brain & towards His dìck.

Unto you I say,brotherly: dump this intellectual liability and find yourself someone who can stimulate you sexüally and intellectually. [/b]
Lol... That's So wicked
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by roughdiamond(m): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
Zetra:

I tell you.... you don't want people to always meet her with you because she is always falling hands(especially when you are highly rated as a mentor/smart). if she is a virgin, she will always feel good marriage / relationship is just to be virgin that's all.
Conversation is always boring, let's go out; No
Let's go to pool (indirectly meet people); No
then what do you want, her reply: I just want us alone
Me: Ok, so tell me what's in your mind(me trying to start a conversation)
she: nothing, I don't know what to say
Me: Oya say anything (trying to not feel frustrated)
She: I don't know, tell me na (I give up)

the worst are those that refuse to be trained/mentored/improve, they just want to remain the way you met them. the next line they will give you is, they don't need to change because of you if you really love them.
Oya let's end the relationship, they will refuse(they can cry for Africa ehn)
Exact description of my girlfriend (to be Ex soonest). She is very intelligent academically but zero in relationship and the above just exactly described her.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Joe171(m): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
sukkot:
and you call that wisdom ? knowing about cars and phone specification ? i laugh in efik
Why don't you listen to your doctor's advice to always use your glasses whenever you want to read?
I didn't say ladies lack wisdom, I only said they are not well informed.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by phlamesG: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
braithwaite:

Lol.. Privacy you call it..first he didn't mention her name or relate to her in any manner that nairalanders will know her..

Concerning the op initiative, we are all wired differently madam,you can seek advice from your close gfriends while me can seek from my dad..now that he has come on here and relate his issue,why not just play your part and leave..

If he doesn't love her,he won't bother taking this out..

God bless you sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? / BBNaija's Emmanuel Umoh Involved In Car Accident / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.